Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria (18485 Views)

"Nigeria's Democracy May Break With The Arrest Of Olisa Metuh" - PDP / Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! / Mark To Run Again For Senate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by tunshe: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2012
calaway:
oh shut up!!!! u are all the the same telling lies to yourselves all the time. First off the entire nigeria has it own fair share of poverty and unemployment, this is no excuse for the Hausa north to kill southerner/christians.
then Benue state used to be part of the North but now they want to be identified as middlebelt (not the other way round).
Fanatism/extemism does not exist in chritainity.
The desire to kill directly or indirectly is inherent in your people. it has nothing to do with education, povrty etc. all you need is an excuse to kill even strangers. eg. sponsors of bokoharam and the very rich and british educated Farouk Adulmutallab (underwaer bomber who father spearheaded islamic banking in Nigeria)

Calaway,make I hear word joor!Widen your thinking beyond Ethic or religious sentiments.

Every section of Nigeria is on time bomb,we need divine intervention,proactive and pragmatic approach to get it right.

The Niger Delta youths are engaged in Oil theft daily(Nigeria losses 5 billion Naira annually,once that door closes you will be amazed by thousands of terrorists that will rise from that region.

Open your eyes,check the link below:

http://saharareporters.com/interview/conversation-henry-okah-sabella-ogbobode-abidde
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by tunshe: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
I lived next to a mosque for over four years in lagos. I know what they preach in the mosque. They insult jews all day long. They keep preaching that boko haram is not the problem. They say America and Israel is behind the bombing. They never condemn Boko Aram or any other act of terrorism around the world. If they can be that way in Lagos, then I can tell you they are far worse in the North. Have you not noticed that every major attck on Christians start after friday jumat service? Please spare us the stories. Silence means consent. I don't hear general condemnation coming from muslims. Not buhari, not tinubu, ibb, gusau, and so on. So don't tell me stories. And please, there are no christian suicide bombers. You aint fooling anyone with that bile. It is a terrible sin to take your life as a christian.

Edicolove,Do you eavesdrop or you sit inside the mosque?are you one of those affected by the recent retrenchment?How come you know they insult Jews all day?are you a jew?What do you know about international politics?You just write while you keep your brain in the freezer shocked

Instead of you to listen and read news,you are busy eavesdropping,joining introduction to conclusion without considering the body.Gbeborun,daleru,eke to ntu ile,brother solo makinde.That's why you don't know Muslims codemn the BH activities.You need info about christian BH?check the link and picture below:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=155607%3Achristians-tried-to-bomb-church-in-bauchi-police-say&catid=2%3Alead-stories&Itemid=8#.T03LiFVPi7Q.facebook

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by 1025: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2012
mark, if you think boko haram will break up nigeria, what do u think corruption has been doing to nigeria? you are all evil. shameless pdp criminals. you steal public funds and share them without the fear of God and you allow boko haram to be killing us while u all protect urselves with soldiers and mobile policemen.
God will surely bring judgement upon all of u.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Ganys: 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
T9ksy:

Abegi Mark, tell dem make dem hia!

Most of these suicide bombers cannot even handle one yeye single mother [/b]let alone [b]17 never-yet-been-plucked, virgins. grin
Hey Stop, Have you, do u know how many children the otukpo criminal has out of wedlock, He should stop spoon feeding us joor...Mtcwwwwe
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2012
David mark should tell us where he wants his Idoma people to be when nigeria breaks up;is it in arewa islamic republic or is it in a new middle belt republic with other middle belt tribes?
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
Finding a virgin is difficult these days. I wonder where their heavenly virgins came from. Hausaman too like long thing.

1 Like

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by akereconfi: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2012
lacasa: Well, david mark has given his opinion on the matter anϑ i wld say he has chosen τ̅o take the easy way, instead of the real hard truth abt boko-haram.

if he thinks bokoharam is purely a religious issue then, i think our senate president is not being true τ̅o himself anϑ Nigerians as a whole.

what fuels violence the fastest in any society is first of all "Poverty anϑ Unemployment". Without this, i doubt even if there were radical preachers anϑ financial sponsors for committing suicide bombings, it wldnt be †ђªt easy to find the people τ̅o carry these bombs anϑ commit suicide bombimgs.

if tђere wasn't an alarming rate of poverty anϑ unemployment in Nigeria; the north in this case, i dnt think religious fanatists wld be our problem.

Let's not forget, "an idle mind they say is the devil's workshop".

The Senate president is from Benue state which falls under the Northern region (former middle-belt) anϑ part anϑ parcel of the Northern Political Elites.

What i can deduce from his statement is †ђªt if he goes with the reality †ђªt the level of poverty anϑ worrying levels of unemployment in the region is as a failure of good leadership from the same people such as himself who ave been at the top echelon of power, during the IBB regime where he was a governor to a minister of communication anϑ now presently the Senate President.

He has used this stance τ̅o shy away from the fact that if he goes with the fUll "reality" of the situation, it wld be a confession of incompetence anϑ bad leadership on his part as a top northern leader anϑ elite for well over 20 years.

Though, i agree †ђªt the religious leaders need τ̅o be checkmatd on the kind of teachings anϑ radical views †ђªt can give rise τ̅o fanatism in both Islam anϑ Christianity, but the most important anϑ urgent problem is the problem of "Poverty anϑ Education".

i just don't see Ђδω an educated man †ђªt has something doing striving τ̅o develop himself anϑ upgrade hos social standing anϑ †ђªt of his family as we all aspire τ̅o, will fall victim τ̅o radical teachings and go with a bomb τ̅o waste his life anϑ others after enduring the hassles of educating anϑ empowering himself for years, be him a muslim or a xtian.

I for one can't fathom Ђδω.

stop blabbing.....what about UMAR FAROUK, d underwear bomber.....was it also Poverty. Brain washed cattle phockers.
I guess u r one of d boko haram sympathiser
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by akereconfi: 7:41am On Jun 27, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Senator David Mark. I only need to mention your name once because you are obviously a buffoon with the brain of a tadpole in muddy waters.
Poverty (economic disenfranchisement) is a breeding ground for Religious Fundamentalism. It is a Statistical Fact that the Youth and Poverty is a potent formula for Social/Religious Conflict. What you have are millions of illiterate, poor and easily agitated youths whose idle minds have been hijacked for the purpose of Political/Economic Sabotage.

Each Senator understands the Political play that is on-going otherwise A State of Emergency should have been declared in states where Boko-Haram have waged suicide bomb-attacks. What happened to Joshua Dariye when the Jos attacks put his administration in bad light.

It is a wonder how you passed through the Nigerian Army where Discipline in Thoughts, Words and Actions are deeply ingrained in each Soldier's mind. While you are a brilliant example of stellar Incompetence, Corruption and years of Mindless Buffoonish Public statements e.g "Cellphones are not meant for the poor". It will be wise (just this once) to inform the public
1: Why Northern Governors can only Condemn (in very soft terms) and not take Action where Nigerians are routinely murdered in broad daylight.
2: Why their states hosts Boko-Haram members in numbers and have been funded by State Revenue and Public Officers (from the North) to continue their attacks.
3: Why High-ranking BH members are arrested, allowed to escape and re-arrested with no explanation on how,why this happens.
4: Why arrested BH members are not prosecuted for Murder but are released to Islamic Clerics for Rehabilitation into Society (or Release into Society to continue killing)

It is not your fault,Nigerians are always fond of taking Human Rights, Freedom and Democracy for granted, how else will a half-wit baboon like yourself seat and make decisions on-behalf of 150 million Nigerians

One more thing.. David Buffoon [b]it is 72 Virgins not 17 [/b]and you should be careful how you make references to the Koran and Hadith, I think you are poking fun at ISLAM not just Boko-Haram

you are correcting him.....72 virgins not 17. Is it what ur Koran says, are u hopin for 72 virgins also. U talk about POVERTY....what happened to ur UnderWear Bomber Broda aka Umar Farouk. Plzzzz hide ur face is shame........
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by akereconfi: 7:42am On Jun 27, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Senator David Mark. I only need to mention your name once because you are obviously a buffoon with the brain of a tadpole in muddy waters.
Poverty (economic disenfranchisement) is a breeding ground for Religious Fundamentalism. It is a Statistical Fact that the Youth and Poverty is a potent formula for Social/Religious Conflict. What you have are millions of illiterate, poor and easily agitated youths whose idle minds have been hijacked for the purpose of Political/Economic Sabotage.

Each Senator understands the Political play that is on-going otherwise A State of Emergency should have been declared in states where Boko-Haram have waged suicide bomb-attacks. What happened to Joshua Dariye when the Jos attacks put his administration in bad light.

It is a wonder how you passed through the Nigerian Army where Discipline in Thoughts, Words and Actions are deeply ingrained in each Soldier's mind. While you are a brilliant example of stellar Incompetence, Corruption and years of Mindless Buffoonish Public statements e.g "Cellphones are not meant for the poor". It will be wise (just this once) to inform the public
1: Why Northern Governors can only Condemn (in very soft terms) and not take Action where Nigerians are routinely murdered in broad daylight.
2: Why their states hosts Boko-Haram members in numbers and have been funded by State Revenue and Public Officers (from the North) to continue their attacks.
3: Why High-ranking BH members are arrested, allowed to escape and re-arrested with no explanation on how,why this happens.
4: Why arrested BH members are not prosecuted for Murder but are released to Islamic Clerics for Rehabilitation into Society (or Release into Society to continue killing)

It is not your fault,Nigerians are always fond of taking Human Rights, Freedom and Democracy for granted, how else will a half-wit baboon like yourself seat and make decisions on-behalf of 150 million Nigerians

One more thing.. David Buffoon [b]it is 72 Virgins not 17 [/b]and you should be careful how you make references to the Koran and Hadith, I think you are poking fun at ISLAM not just Boko-Haram

you are correcting him.....72 virgins not 17. Is it what ur Koran says, are u hopin for 72 virgins also. U talk about POVERTY....what happened to ur UnderWear Bomber Broda aka Umar Farouk. Plzzzz hide ur face is shame........

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by akereconfi: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2012
curtain: The bombers or jihadist neva said dey needed money or are hungry, they hv enuf 2 buy guns, cars and pay their bombers family, wat has poverty 2 do wit these, they claimed they wer fighting the course of Allah and dnt nid money or amnesty dey simply wnt GEJ 2 accept islam, i wonda y myopics kip yappin abt poverty. ar u tryin 2 incite boko haram as hungry men? I dint hear of organised suicide bombing in oda african countries whose economy are below naijas, left 4 me i tink dos behind it wer overfed.

GBAMMMMMMMMMMM
right on POINT
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by salykely(m): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2012
plz can ANY CHRISTIAN point out in d Quran where 17, 7 or 77 vigirns were promised to suicide bombers?
Can ANY XTIAN tell me any where in islam where d Prophet to muslims to commit suicid bombing?
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by okanga: 8:54am On Jun 27, 2012
Akanbi_edu: Mark is a FOOL, an ambitious one.
YOU ARE DUMB PERIOD grin
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by okanga: 9:22am On Jun 27, 2012
binger: Can this people do anything other than talk...ACTION is what we need in Nigeria not ADDRESS by our leaders and F.G officials.Put an end to this killings for God's sake
you wey know pass for the northern leader to hand over the boko harams ,tell us na
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by gentlegg(m): 10:00am On Jun 27, 2012
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME AM HAPPY WITH NIGERIAN SENATOR SPEECH.
I LOVE THIS GUY SPEECH. HE IS 101% RIGHT. I WISH OUR GONELUCK CAN SPEAK SO AS WELL.
[size=10pt][/size]
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by drstone1: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2012
fesse:
“I think it is time we educate the suicide bombers in the North that it is a wrong belief that killing innocent people would automatically take you to heaven where they would inherit 17 virgins. Of course it would be an uphill task for one person to handle 17 virgins,” he contended.

He said 77 virgins not 17 and it is an uphill for a person to do that.

BTW, what goodies await female suicide bombers[jihadists]?....May be 77 Holy Jihadists warriors....Naa Naa.. each is already entitled to 77 virgins.... I think May be 77 gigolos and not virgin guys who may not have enuf firepower to mmmmm. Even this could be a problem cause i foresee a scarcity of Real gigolo's making it to 'paradise'. Honestly, i have been intrigued by this thought about what really is the hope of the Muslem woman in the afterlife?
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by jamil2(m): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2012
This Mark is a Silly why would he exempt himself from the corridor of northern leaders in the first place?
Doesn’t he have the power to arrange a sitting and discuss with his fellow leaders on the issue? This is a kind of eye service Mark is portraying in the midst of the executive and other FG officials which it has no avail on him. I can't remember when last Mark has overseen a meeting with people that have say in the region in order to solve the boko haram nuisance but he has a mind to speak out the in the present of President nevertheless, when the split-up triumph I will see mark fortune.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by curtain: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2012
77 or 72 virgins hahahahaha hilarious, i dont nid any comedian again...basket mouth go and jump in d lagoon.. I can neva stop laughing... Heheheheheee chai.... I guess dey ar indian virgins. Hahahaha.... Heavenly pucies.....
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by paddylo1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2012
curtain: 77 or 72 virgins hahahahaha hilarious, i dont nid any comedian again...basket mouth go and jump in d lagoon.. I can neva stop laughing... Heheheheheee chai.... I guess dey ar indian virgins. Hahahaha.... Heavenly pucies.....

To be frank i have been waiting for Ndu_chuks or any other Arewa clown. . to come and clarify this issue for us.

Is it 17, 72 or 77 virgins that awaits them in the Boko haram paradise?

I tell you, real virgins are hard to find these days on earth

Perhaps the paradise virgins will be magically conjured from thin air?

Well we await Ndu_chuks presence to confuse, convince us more. . cool
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by madjune(m): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2012
I WISH THEM WELL. LET THEM BREAK US APART FAST SO ALL MAN WILL FIND HIS LEVEL.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by dipotech: 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
Mr. Senate President, you have spoken well. I believe the so called Norther elites will heed this warning. A word is enough for a wise.

If there are issues concerning the governance i believe there are many better ways to go about it rather than bombing and maiming souls. Many of the people killed had no hands in the problems of this nation, in fact, some were living below average.

I pray the so called 'Boko-Haram' repent before it is too late. God will judge anyone that sheds blood - that i know.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by jumobi1(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2012
Aren't some of his fellow Senators Northern Leaders and also links to other Northern leaders? He is the freaking Senate President. He should channel his message through them and stop deceiving the deceivable. He really doesn't care.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by papagiddy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2012
well, he should have asked for the destruction of ALL quran in nigeria. That is what is inciting the Muslims to burn down churches and kill Christian. can u imagine 72 virgins to one man? how is that possible in heaven?? muslims are deceived by that uesless prophet called mohammed !!!!!!
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by manosteel(m): 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2012
We all know that vengeance belongs to God, but some group of people are taking advantage of that to kill, maim and distroy. It is the same bible that says watch and Pray, which means that while still in the spirit, you can as well be physically alert. In the Bible,a time came that the servants of the chief priest came to arrest Jesus, Peter, Jesus disciple,trying to defend himself, withdrew his sword and cut off somebody's ear. Though Jesus rebuked him, but it can be noted that he didn't condemned his act of self defence.

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by bakjal(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
Mr.Senate president,be causios of wat u say as a northern leader n dnt u 4get dat ur mandate was a stolen one...Be very careful of hw u send a message!U seem to have taken side!Boko Haram is just a name used by ur party members for d purpose only God can tel! U knw clearly wel dat islam itself is peace,islam has notin to do wit boko haram;take it or leave it...If boko haram is makin way to d division of dis country as u claim,pls tel me how u'l divide d northern muslims from d christians?cos last I checked,dere is no any boko haram in east or south,so were is d issue of d Nigerian state splitin comin from?
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by bakjal(m): 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2012
papa giddy: well, he should have asked for the destruction of ALL quran in nigeria. That is what is inciting the Muslims to burn down churches and kill Christian. can u imagine 72 virgins to one man? how is that possible in heaven?? muslims are deceived by that uesless prophet called mohammed !!!!!!
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaiyir raji'un...Oh Allah the ever knowing,the over seeier of the world n its contains!Your prophet(SAW)is bein insulted by d unbelievers n yet U answer every ones prayers!!!Make d hell fire an eternal home to dis particular slave of Yours...Amen

1 Like

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Obiagu1(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2012
David Mark is a chameleon.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by ikeyman00(m): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2012
@@@@@

this is just the beginning

very soon those northern criminals will start to crack up

b astards!
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
Our Senate President is such a brilliant man, he states the obvious so articulately

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taraba PDP Chairman, 700 Others Denied Voting / Troops Recover Large Cache Of Arms, Ammunitions / Samuel Akintola's 110th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.