Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria (18479 Views)

"Nigeria's Democracy May Break With The Arrest Of Olisa Metuh" - PDP / Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! / Mark To Run Again For Senate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by dedeike: 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
This is a disaster long foretold. There's an adage in Igbo that says " the sheep is busy destroying it's anus with feasces while thinking that it is punishing the shepherd" Those who think Boko Haram activities offer them the opportunity to castigate GEJ should continue . The president has already said its big business. So Boko haram makes the business to thrive. Instead of condemning our Northern brothers for this senseless hate crimes against humanity, we keep attacking GEJ not minding that these terrorism offers a real and potent danger to our continuos existence as a Nation.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Beync(f): 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
Northern politicians are thieves, for over 4oyrs they ruled they could not alleviate their people from poverty, they should keep bombing while they perish in their poverty. For the first time I like David's speech.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by ballabriggs: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2012
“Poverty is not the cause, otherwise if every poor person decides to carry arms then Nigeria will seize to exist. So if people talk about poverty and hunger as the cause of the Boko Haram menace I say no.”

Is it the same Mark that told me telephone is not meant for the poor? Mark is far from the reality on ground. The truth is loads of young people are already bearing arms against the state. It is caused by poverty. It is the poverty of the nation that makes them easy recruits of the powers in the PDP.

He said religious leaders and preachers should desist from indoctrinating their adherents into suicide bombings, adding that government should think seriously on issuing licenses to preachers as a way of checkmating the evil ones among them.

How would 'Orisha-gear-four" scam his followers in Warri now? Ehn Mr Mark, you want collect chop from boys hand be this. It is this same poverty and the irresponsibility of the state that makes them easy targets of such preachers. Let the state be more responsible.

Mark as the number three citizen seems to be denying responsibility for the failure of the state to protect its citizens. What happened to the social contract we have with our leaders?

If Mr Mark does not know what poverty means, he should seek help!

Of course, with irresponsible leaders like Mark, Boko Haram would break Nigeria. You don't need a Ghanaian Professor to tell you this.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by ACM10: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2012
paddy_lo: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria

25/06/2012 14:15:00 WRITTEN BY EMMA UCHE, IN UYO
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
[img]http://thewillnigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=MARKUO_320638196.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]
R-L; PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN, PRESIDENT OF THE SENATE, SEN. DAVID MARK, DEPUTY PRESIDENT OF THE SENATE, SEN. IKE EKWEREMADU WHILE BEHIND IS SEN. UDOMA EGBA DURING THE OPENING OF THE SENATE 2012 RETREAT IN UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE. JUNE 25, 2012

… Says Religious Fundamentalism, Not Poverty Responsible For Boko Haram Crisis

UYO, June 25, (THEWILL) - President of the Senate, David Mark on Monday sounded a strong warning to Northern Leaders to check the rising violent activities of the deadly fundamentalists group Boko Haram, saying its activities could lead to the nation’s disintegration.

Mark, who made the remark at the Senate Retreat in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, also declared that the northern leaders’ code of silence on the issue in the face of the Boko Haram’s continuous violence shows that the leaders are as guilty as the perpetrators of the mayhem.

“If the elders in the North cannot speak out and stop this menace let them tell us. Let them come out and say so boldly, because the belief out there is that some elders know about these people and decide to keep quite. If care is not taking, the way things are going, if the Boko Haram menace is not halted, it can lead to break up of Nigeria. Because there is an extent to which the people can take it,” Mark stated.

Mark, who also debunked often-touted insinuations that poverty is the root cause of the crisis said, “It is all about religious fundamentalism and ideology.

“Poverty is not the cause, otherwise if every poor person decides to carry arms then Nigeria will seize to exist. So if people talk about poverty and hunger as the cause of the Boko Haram menace I say no.”

The Senate President further added that bombing of churches almost every Sunday and killing of innocent Christian worshippers has stretched the patience of the people to the limit; such that the leaders are finding it increasingly difficult to persuade their followers not to seek retaliation. “There is limit to human endurance,” he chipped.

Nonetheless, Mark cautioned Christians on the danger of retaliation saying, that doing so means that they (Boko Haram) have succeeded in achieving their target. “Leave vengeance to God”, he appealed.

“I think it is time we educate the suicide bombers in the North that it is a wrong belief that killing innocent people would automatically take you to heaven where they would inherit 17 virgins. Of course it would be an uphill task for one person to handle 17 virgins,” he contended.

He said religious leaders and preachers should desist from indoctrinating their adherents into suicide bombings, adding that government should think seriously on issuing licenses to preachers as a way of checkmating the evil ones among them.

Mark also called on government to seek international collaboration with its neighbours as well as Western countries on ways to tackle and uproot the Boko Haram sect.

While declaring open the retreat the 2011 Senate Retreat taking place at the Ibom Meridien and Golf Resort, the Senate President attributed the emergence and upsurge of terrorist activities in the country to some “disgruntled and over-ambitious politicians.”

Also addressing senators at the retreat tagged “The National Assembly and National Security: Securing the Future for Development”, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan noted with sadness that unguarded remarks and statements by ‘do-or-die’ politicians had led to destruction of several lives and properties in the northern parts of the country.

President Jonathan warned such politicians to stop promoting ethnic and religious politics adding that national security should not be sacrificed on the altar of partisan politics.

He called for joint collaboration between the executive, legislature and judiciary arms of government on the need to review and strengthen existing laws on terrorism to reduce the activities of the Sect.

Meanwhile, host governor, Godswill Akpabio while welcoming the participants described the retreat, as a divinely arranged coming at a time Nigeria is experiencing security challenges.

Akpabio said that a strong union between the executive, legislature and Judiciary was capable of solving the Boko Haram problem.

According to the Governor, “the bombs and the killings would not deter the government of President Goodluck Jonathan from delivering on its mandate of transforming the country.”

Source pls. The bolded are full of grammatical errors. It's embarrassing!
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by princeada: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2012
ISLAM RELIGION OF WOMANISING EVEN IN HEAVEN ?

4 WIVES ON EARTH 7 IN HEAVEN =11

Mark is our Hero in the Middle Belt.

Let the core North know this today.

Radical Religion.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Biggyd2: 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
I can only forgive these people if this retreat was organised from their private pockets and not tax payers money. Are they saying that after the retreat what they could come up with is
“I think it is time we educate the suicide bombers in the North that it is a wrong belief that killing innocent people would automatically take you to heaven where they would inherit 17 virgins. Of course it would be an uphill task for one person to handle 17 virgins,” he contended.

How? By building more special schools for them?
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by gentleidris: 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
Akanbi u now what I feel about u.u are d biggest fool it seem u enjoy d killings of innocent soul right. Mark might be ambitious but he is speaking the truth take it or leave it.if all dis killing don't stop in d North only God can decide d faith of Nigeria
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2012
Senator David Mark. I only need to mention your name once because you are obviously a buffoon with the brain of a tadpole in muddy waters.
Poverty (economic disenfranchisement) is a breeding ground for Religious Fundamentalism. It is a Statistical Fact that the Youth and Poverty is a potent formula for Social/Religious Conflict. What you have are millions of illiterate, poor and easily agitated youths whose idle minds have been hijacked for the purpose of Political/Economic Sabotage.

Each Senator understands the Political play that is on-going otherwise A State of Emergency should have been declared in states where Boko-Haram have waged suicide bomb-attacks. What happened to Joshua Dariye when the Jos attacks put his administration in bad light.

It is a wonder how you passed through the Nigerian Army where Discipline in Thoughts, Words and Actions are deeply ingrained in each Soldier's mind. While you are a brilliant example of stellar Incompetence, Corruption and years of Mindless Buffoonish Public statements e.g "Cellphones are not meant for the poor". It will be wise (just this once) to inform the public
1: Why Northern Governors can only Condemn (in very soft terms) and not take Action where Nigerians are routinely murdered in broad daylight.
2: Why their states hosts Boko-Haram members in numbers and have been funded by State Revenue and Public Officers (from the North) to continue their attacks.
3: Why High-ranking BH members are arrested, allowed to escape and re-arrested with no explanation on how,why this happens.
4: Why arrested BH members are not prosecuted for Murder but are released to Islamic Clerics for Rehabilitation into Society (or Release into Society to continue killing)

It is not your fault,Nigerians are always fond of taking Human Rights, Freedom and Democracy for granted, how else will a half-wit baboon like yourself seat and make decisions on-behalf of 150 million Nigerians

One more thing.. David Buffoon [b]it is 72 Virgins not 17 [/b]and you should be careful how you make references to the Koran and Hadith, I think you are poking fun at ISLAM not just Boko-Haram

3 Likes

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by wolexter(m): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
Akanbi_edu: Mark is a FOOL, an ambitious one.

Mark is a fool?! Over dis issue or another?!

Pls expatiate o cos I'm beginning to think it is d other way round.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Senator David Mark. I only need to mention your name once because you are obviously a buffoon with the brain of a tadpole in muddy waters.
Poverty (economic disenfranchisement) is a breeding ground for Religious Fundamentalism. It is a Statistical Fact that the Youth and Poverty is a potent formula for Social/Religious Conflict. What you have are millions of illiterate, poor and easily agitated youths whose idle minds have been hijacked for the purpose of Political/Economic Sabotage.

Each Senator understands the Political play that is on-going otherwise A State of Emergency should have been declared in states where Boko-Haram have waged suicide bomb-attacks. What happened to Joshua Dariye when the Jos attacks put his administration in bad light.

It is a wonder how you passed through the Nigerian Army where Discipline in Thoughts, Words and Actions are deeply ingrained in each Soldier's mind. While you are a brilliant example of stellar Incompetence, Corruption and years of Mindless Buffoonish Public statements e.g "Cellphones are not meant for the poor". It will be wise (just this once) to inform the public
1: Why Northern Governors can only Condemn (in very soft terms) and not take Action where Nigerians are routinely murdered in broad daylight.
2: Why their states hosts Boko-Haram members in numbers and have been funded by State Revenue and Public Officers (from the North) to continue their attacks.
3: Why High-ranking BH members are arrested, allowed to escape and re-arrested with no explanation on how,why this happens.
4: Why arrested BH members are not prosecuted for Murder but are released to Islamic Clerics for Rehabilitation into Society (or Release into Society to continue killing)

It is not your fault,Nigerians are always fond of taking Human Rights, Freedom and Democracy for granted, how else will a half-wit baboon like yourself seat and make decisions on-behalf of 150 million Nigerians

One more thing.. David Buffoon [b]it is 72 Virgins not 17 [/b]and you should be careful how you make references to the Koran and Hadith, I think you are poking fun at ISLAM not just Boko-Haram

^^...a potential Boko Haramist on the loose.

1 Like

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Hoodrat(m): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
Oh so david mark is aware poverty and hunger sure exist in Nigeria grin.. what are they doing to eradicate it? only talk talk and no actions.. I will still continue to say it our leaders are the boko haram. No sane,educated and middle class man will be given a bomb to carry out critical assignment for a token 7000 naira and accept the offer. And you are here telling us is not poverty and hunger.. You can preach your nonsense but it doesn't work in me and my family account.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Mandelaguy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2012
ACM10:

Source pls. The bolded are full of grammatical errors. It's embarrassing!
ask our media why they keep making these blunders
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2012
lacasa: Well, david mark has given his opinion on the matter anϑ i wld say he has chosen τ̅o take the easy way, instead of the real hard truth abt boko-haram.

if he thinks bokoharam is purely a religious issue then, i think our senate president is not being true τ̅o himself anϑ Nigerians as a whole.

what fuels violence the fastest in any society is first of all "Poverty anϑ Unemployment". Without this, i doubt even if there were radical preachers anϑ financial sponsors for committing suicide bombings, it wldnt be †ђªt easy to find the people τ̅o carry these bombs anϑ commit suicide bombimgs.

if tђere wasn't an alarming rate of poverty anϑ unemployment in Nigeria; the north in this case, i dnt think religious fanatists wld be our problem.

Let's not forget, "an idle mind they say is the devil's workshop".

The Senate president is from Benue state which falls under the Northern region (former middle-belt) anϑ part anϑ parcel of the Northern Political Elites.

What i can deduce from his statement is †ђªt if he goes with the reality †ђªt the level of poverty anϑ worrying levels of unemployment in the region is as a failure of good leadership from the same people such as himself who ave been at the top echelon of power, during the IBB regime where he was a governor to a minister of communication anϑ now presently the Senate President.

He has used this stance τ̅o shy away from the fact that if he goes with the fUll "reality" of the situation, it wld be a confession of incompetence anϑ bad leadership on his part as a top northern leader anϑ elite for well over 20 years.

Though, i agree †ђªt the religious leaders need τ̅o be checkmatd on the kind of teachings anϑ radical views †ђªt can give rise τ̅o fanatism in both Islam anϑ Christianity, but the most important anϑ urgent problem is the problem of "Poverty anϑ Education".

i just don't see Ђδω an educated man †ђªt has something doing striving τ̅o develop himself anϑ upgrade hos social standing anϑ †ђªt of his family as we all aspire τ̅o, will fall victim τ̅o radical teachings and go with a bomb τ̅o waste his life anϑ others after enduring the hassles of educating anϑ empowering himself for years, be him a muslim or a xtian.

I for one can't fathom Ђδω.

God bless you for your objectivity, is benue state not a nothern region? Who is f.ooli.ng who?
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by gegee(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2012
lacasa: Well, david mark has given his opinion on the matter anϑ i wld say he has chosen τ̅o take the easy way, instead of the real hard truth abt boko-haram.

if he thinks bokoharam is purely a religious issue then, i think our senate president is not being true τ̅o himself anϑ Nigerians as a whole.

what fuels violence the fastest in any society is first of all "Poverty anϑ Unemployment". Without this, i doubt even if there were radical preachers anϑ financial sponsors for committing suicide bombings, it wldnt be †ђªt easy to find the people τ̅o carry these bombs anϑ commit suicide bombimgs.

if tђere wasn't an alarming rate of poverty anϑ unemployment in Nigeria; the north in this case, i dnt think religious fanatists wld be our problem.

Let's not forget, "an idle mind they say is the devil's workshop".

The Senate president is from Benue state which falls under the Northern region (former middle-belt) anϑ part anϑ parcel of the Northern Political Elites.

What i can deduce from his statement is †ђªt if he goes with the reality †ђªt the level of poverty anϑ worrying levels of unemployment in the region is as a failure of good leadership from the same people such as himself who ave been at the top echelon of power, during the IBB regime where he was a governor to a minister of communication anϑ now presently the Senate President.

He has used this stance τ̅o shy away from the fact that if he goes with the fUll "reality" of the situation, it wld be a confession of incompetence anϑ bad leadership on his part as a top northern leader anϑ elite for well over 20 years.

Though, i agree †ђªt the religious leaders need τ̅o be checkmatd on the kind of teachings anϑ radical views †ђªt can give rise τ̅o fanatism in both Islam anϑ Christianity, but the most important anϑ urgent problem is the problem of "Poverty anϑ Education".

i just don't see Ђδω an educated man †ђªt has something doing striving τ̅o develop himself anϑ upgrade hos social standing anϑ †ђªt of his family as we all aspire τ̅o, will fall victim τ̅o radical teachings and go with a bomb τ̅o waste his life anϑ others after enduring the hassles of educating anϑ empowering himself for years, be him a muslim or a xtian.

I for one can't fathom Ђδω.
abeg shut up that ur smeling boko haram mouth if there was no islam there would be no suicide bomber
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by planetuzor(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2012
Where is the sultan of sokoto, nd the northern emirs. . .this guys ar d real boko haram. .dis yeye aboki dnt knw dae are creepin dier own environment n economy. . We use to no aboki 2 b d very honest amongs d 3 popula tribs bt ds days dae r nt. dae ar al farooks.. I cnt blame dem, they hav population n lacks educatn. Dae hav bin in d presidency dan any oda tribs, stil dae isnt any physible change in dier comunity. Thier economy in kano n kaduna was developd by d ndi igbo's . Bt i stil wonda "sokoto hav nt bin bombd, may b because of d sultan'. . . .if ds country breaks up. . Haba aboki go sufa, bt yoruba na hm i pity pas. . U dnt nid to ask, ibos wil always find a way sha to survive because they ar capable of indepndnx, dae wantd it b4. . .ndi ibo quaenu. . . Pls nuh beefin abg. .

1 Like

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2012
Beaf!:
'Mark to Northern Leaders'
Mark is a Useless f00l. So he is a 'southern leader' talking to 'northern leaders'. It is utterances like this that make me loose interest in the one nigeria $hit! Besides, is Mark not from the Middlebelt?

Mr. Mark is that not what you, GEJ, and all the 'southern leaders' ever wanted? The same reason you all have been reluctant to go after the sponsors and busy sending JTF to kill the foot-soldiers while the sponsors keep on recruiting more bombers/foot-soldiers for you to kill?

I agree with you for once
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2012
planetuzor: Where is the sultan of sokoto, nd the northern emirs. . .this guys ar d real boko haram. .dis yeye aboki dnt knw dae are creepin dier own environment n economy. . We use to no aboki 2 b d very honest amongs d 3 popula tribs bt ds days dae r nt. dae ar al farooks.. I cnt blame dem, they hav population n lacks educatn. Dae hav bin in d presidency dan any oda tribs, stil dae isnt any physible change in dier comunity. Thier economy in kano n kaduna was developd by d ndi igbo's . Bt i stil wonda "sokoto hav nt bin bombd, may b because of d sultan'. . . .if ds country breaks up. . Haba aboki go sufa, bt yoruba na hm i pity pas. . U dnt nid to ask, ibos wil always find a way sha to survive because they ar capable of indepndnx, dae wantd it b4. . .ndi ibo quaenu. . . Pls nuh beefin abg. .

WTF!!! Who is this tribalistic I.mbe.cile!?

1 Like

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Akanbiedu(m): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mark is a compound fool.

(1) He is a northern leader and rode to power on the back of the north. So as a northern leader in power, what he should be telling us is what he is doing to help the situation not blaming other northern leaders who are actually occupying positions not as powerful as he is. If by northern leaders he meant muslim northern/ core northern/ or whatever they call it nowadays of divisive Nigeria, he should be bold enough to tell us.

(2) His remark about virgins is an insult to Islam and therefore an insult to over 70 million Nigerians' religion. This is not what is expected of a leader of multi-religious society, this statement is a threat to our NATIONAL SECURITY. This statement is very devisive only comparable to the one GEJ made after MEND claimed responsibilty for independent day bombing in Abuja.

And to those supporting Mark because of this gabbage, you clearly do not understand these guys. These guys are not about tribe or religion, but about interests and whatever they need to achieve it will be used in the process. It doesn't matter if you all die in the process so people should quit this balme game and demand accountability from these guys.

2 Likes

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by VEE2010(m): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
Most of us that have been following how these so-called insurgent group enhance their strategies every single day would definitely agree with Gen David mark on this very point he made. The Northerners feel they can hold the entire country to ransom by employing the so-called B.H. insurgency to facilitate the process of disintegration without knowing. Come to think of it, the marriage between the Southern and Northern Protectorate even favour them the more. We're tired of associating with these evil minded people. It is just that, most of our Political leaders lack the political will to come up with what they have in mind about this forceful marriage. To me; the concept of "ONE NIGERIA" only exist on pages of News paper and perhaps in the afternoon when both side are together just to consciously emphasis on their expected gains. We must define our political future now!

1 Like

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
gegee:
abeg shut up that ur smeling boko haram mouth if there was no islam there would be no suicide bomber

Do yourself a favour by jumping into the lagoon, naija will be better with one less igno.ramous like you...go findout about those that first used SB...and is there anywhere he wrote that you must agree with his opinion!?

1 Like

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by untainted: 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
adaybayor:

I agree with you for once

It might interest you to know that you only agreed with BEEF with the exclamation mark. BEEF is not the same with BEEF!

2 Likes

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by slimming: 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mark is very right on this issue.

1 Like

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by ballabriggs: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2012
Akanbi_edu: Mark is a compound fool.

(1) He is a northern leader and rode to power on the back of the north. So as a northern leader in power, what he should be telling us is what he is doing to help the situation not blaming other northern leaders who are actually occupying positions not as powerful as he is. If by northern leaders he meant muslim northern/ core northern/ or whatever they call it nowadays of divisive Nigeria, he should be bold enough to tell us.

(2) His remark about virgins is an insult to Islam and therefore an insult to over 70 million Nigerians' religion. This is not what is expected of a leader of multi-religious society, this statement is a threat to our NATIONAL SECURITY. This statement is very devisive only comparable to the one GEJ made after MEND claimed responsibilty for independent day bombing in Abuja.

And to those supporting Mark because of this gabbage, you clearly do not understand these guys. I am going to dig a quote and hope you'd understand.

BRB.

Thank you for this. A leader indirectly tells you he is irresponsible and you praise him? Is that how low in thinking some citizens have become?

David Mark is the biggest fool for this statement. Mark benefits from the Northern caucus but seeks to deny responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2012
VEE2010: Most of us that have been following how these so-called insurgent group enhance their strategies every single day would definitely agree with Gen David mark on this very point he made. The Northerners feel they can hold the entire country to ransom by employing the so-called B.H. insurgency to facilitate the process of disintegration without knowing. Come to think of it, the marriage between the Southern and Northern Protectorate even favour them the more. We're tired of associating with these evil minded people. It is just that, most of our Political leaders lack the political will to come up with what they have in mind about this forceful marriage. To me; the concept of "ONE NIGERIA" only exist on pages of News paper and perhaps in the afternoon when both side are together just to consciously emphasis on their expected gains. We must define our political future now!

Mark is a northerner so what the F is he saying...as SP, he is the highest ranking leader from the north as far as naija govt is concerned.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2012
untainted:

It might interest you to know that you only agreed with BEEF with the exclamation mark. BEEF is not the same with BEEF!

What difference does it make? I don't judge the man but his actions
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Udodignity: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
If disintegration of the country is the solution to the boko haram menace, let's do so immediately. Divided we may stand.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by gegee(m): 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2012
adaybayor:

Do yourself a favour by jumping into the lagoon, naija will be better with one less igno.ramous like you...go findout about those that first used SB...and is there anywhere he wrote that you must agree with his opinion!?

and is there anywhere i wrote that u must agree with my opinion ? undecided undecided
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by curtain: 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2012
The bombers or jihadist neva said dey needed money or are hungry, they hv enuf 2 buy guns, cars and pay their bombers family, wat has poverty 2 do wit these, they claimed they wer fighting the course of Allah and dnt nid money or amnesty dey simply wnt GEJ 2 accept islam, i wonda y myopics kip yappin abt poverty. ar u tryin 2 incite boko haram as hungry men? I dint hear of organised suicide bombing in oda african countries whose economy are below naijas, left 4 me i tink dos behind it wer overfed.

1 Like

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Policewoman(f): 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2012
Infact David mark you have made my day. Those hausa baggars are all murderers.

1 Like

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by courage89(m): 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2012
Our leaders are always talking about the problems and leaving out the solution. Whats David Mark solution to this endless Bokoharam issue?
While i do agree with him upto an extent that Religious Fundamentalism could be part of the problem, it is not the only problem. Poverty also plays a role. It will be so difficult to convince and recruit someone who's not battling with financial issues.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by kaeto(m): 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2012
I hear some dudes wail, over david mark's picture of the middle belt in the southern part of nigeria, mhn! You can think as you wish but it actually is what its becoming. My brothers in the west open your eyes very well,the years of the northen lead deluded nigeria is long gone and shall never be rejuvinated. Its not about pdp or acn,no, its all about civility n absolute emancipation from political, religious and psychological slavery from the hoofs of the devils in the north who thinks its right to trample on others. This is just the begining. So funny how things slipped from their grip.

1 Like

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2012
gegee:

and is there anywhere i wrote that u must agree with my opinion ? undecided undecided

So this is your only way to defend that trash you wrote?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidential Fleet Larger Than Three Domestic Airlines / North-west House Caucus In Disarray Over Buhari / Senate Approves Six RMAFC Board Nominees, Drops One For Security Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.