Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (971634 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
Nnekacherry: guys, av been using mtn bis to browse on my android and av used it for more dan a week nw n all of a sudden, it stopped yesterday... Pls wat could be d cause?

Send status to 21600 then memorize the last sentence in the reply they send you.

The app is stream complete 2
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
Nnekacherry: guys, av been using mtn bis to browse on my android and av used it for more dan a week nw n all of a sudden, it stopped yesterday... Pls wat could be d cause?

Contrary to the expectation of unlimited download, MTN Bis is capped ie you can finish your data allowance so I believe you have finished your data allowance.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Contrary to the expectation of unlimited download, MTN Bis is capped ie you can finish your data allowance so I believe you have finished your data allowance.

What is the data limit or allowance?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2013
Leopantro:

For bbc (that's what I have tested) it is officially 350mb but on the android tablet I used it on the data usage graph showed over 3gb as at the time it stopped working.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Proffdada: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
Leopantro:

send 2H to 131 n start browsing limitlessly
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
Proffdada:
send 2H to 131 n start browsing limitlessly

Testing that method today. Currently in the 24 hour waiting period so should know whether it works or not.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ozor1: 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2013
If it has stoped use droid vpn
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
ozor1: If it has stoped use droid vpn

Does droid vpn require root access?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2013
I have always wondered what it would feel like to run android on IOS.
Guess my dream is 3 years old

How To Install Android on
your iOS Devices
www.maclife.com/article/howtos/how_install_android_your_ios_devices

Does anyone know how I can learn programming language on android?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ozor1: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Does droid vpn require root access?
yea
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opestein: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
raynold: this 2go for android really lags alot..
Maybe na pentium 0 u carry for hand....lol
which fone u dey use cos its rocks wella
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opestein: 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
ozor1: whia did u learn from
Google play college....lol tongue
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by xtervaganza(m): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
Bro a beg, Shey I fit watch dstv on my android
Lord_Reed:

For bbc (that's what I have tested) it is officially 350mb but on the android tablet I used it on the data usage graph showed over 3gb as at the time it stopped working.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2013
xtervaganza: Bro a beg, Shey I fit watch dstv on my android

Leopantro over to you o!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2013
Hahaha. They have an IOS app but no android app, for now. You can get some stations for free but the instruction is too long and beside, you need plenty data. Download USTV,symbla tv and the new NAVI (version 3.7.7) for now
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Bawss1(m): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
Erm just a question for the moderator or the OP of this thread; isn't it time these discussions are continued in a new thread? This one is 115 pages deep, and usually when the 100th page is reached a new one is opened while this is closed. Used to the norm on NL unless there has been a change in policy or the mods just don't care.

Goodness forbid that this one reaches 300 pages like that of "Team You-Know-Who" grin keeping track of discussions would be a hassle.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
Bawss1: "Team You-Know-Who" .

Bad things happen when the name is mentioned. Only he who was marked from birth can vanquish them
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2013
Bawss1: "Team You-Know-Who" .

Bad things happen when the name is mentioned. Only he who was marked from birth can vanquish them, 4ller....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
Leopantro:

Bad things happen when the name is mentioned. Only he who was marked from birth can vanquish them

LWKMD!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by xtervaganza(m): 6:17am On Jun 02, 2013
And one more thing bro, there is this nonsense fair usage shit. They said I. Exceeded the fair usage threshold. Any help for me? A beg oo d sub never even expire
Leopantro: Hahaha. They have an IOS app but no android app, for now. You can get some stations for free but the instruction is too long and beside, you need plenty data. Download USTV,symbla tv and the new NAVI (version 3.7.7) for now
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2013
Sidney700: hi guys i was wondering if anyone has had problems with their mobile data cos mine keeps going on and off every few seconds. it started since yesterday and i am not sure if it the problem is my phone or the network. any info would be appreciated. i use a samsung gs3 if it helps.

same here as well.
but it seems to be stable on gsm mode.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2013
xtervaganza: And one more thing bro, there is this nonsense fair usage shit. They said I. Exceeded the fair usage threshold. Any help

for me? A beg oo d sub never even expire
subscribe to the 2 hour plan text 2H to 131 for 250naira and browe unlimitedly.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 9:59am On Jun 02, 2013
Leopantro: I have always wondered what it would feel like to run android on IOS.
Guess my dream is 3 years old

How To Install Android on
your iOS Devices
www.maclife.com/article/howtos/how_install_android_your_ios_devices

Does anyone know how I can learn programming language on android?

I should have documentation somewhere in my hard disk. Will check
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 11:53am On Jun 02, 2013
Bawss1: Erm just a question for the moderator or the OP of this thread; isn't it time these discussions are continued in a new thread? This one is 115 pages deep, and usually when the 100th page is reached a new one is opened while this is closed. Used to the norm on NL unless there has been a change in policy or the mods just don't care.

Goodness forbid that this one reaches 300 pages like that of "Team You-Know-Who" grin keeping track of discussions would be a hassle.

You have answered yourself.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ahmedgafar7(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
Will Mtn BBCDAY work on my android,do you k₪☺w the data cap
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Bawss1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
puskin:

You have answered yourself.

Interesting. And noted.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hey guys join this thread to share with friends best apps and games on your android that is making you enjoy your device and also see suggested apps from friends
https://www.nairaland.com/1308190/best-apps-explict-games-android
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
Where Leopantro. Abeg have you been able to solve the xbmc issue?

Been reading the logs I can't seem to understand. It looks like a seg python fault but I even tried older versions yet......

Now I'm starting out with services.py error. Every add-on and plug in is failing.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kokoboy11(m): 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
That's odd. Used it to download oblivion two days ago. I just checked it and used it to watch an episode of boondock. Have you updated the navi to 3.7.7? they did some spring cleaning on it; its much faster and better. Remember to clean up cache history
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
Suspect something wrong with my set up anyway.

Will format my cards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.