Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (971593 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lawalmd(m): 11:27am On May 26, 2013
na wa o see discrimination on android platform
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Justiceotuya(m): 11:32am On May 26, 2013
Lawalmd: na wa o see discrimination on android platform
lawalmd I still dey wait for u for that q1 stuff oh. Hope u never forget me oh?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ideology(m): 11:38am On May 26, 2013
hello pals, am using Samsung galaxy pocket, pls just yesterday, the apps that use data such as yahoo, what'sapp and others stopped working only opera, pls what could be the cause?
thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lawalmd(m): 3:33pm On May 26, 2013
Justiceotuya: lawalmd I still dey wait for u for that q1 stuff oh. Hope u never forget me oh?
im still with you bro i will be getting my q1 this week so we will see what to do about your phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Justiceotuya(m): 4:08pm On May 26, 2013
Lawalmd:
im still with you bro i will be getting my q1 this week so we will see what to do about your phone
thanks very much. U the best
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dabss(m): 6:15pm On May 26, 2013
Leopantro: The title of this thread is android anyone? Its not tecno,htc or Samsung anyone. Back when we were in part one of the thread we didn't care what device you had, as long as it had android in it you were welcomed on board.

Considering that anyone can make an android device or Tablet now and the large fragmentation in android, do we need to segregate in android? The other day I read on Nairaland that Caterpillar and Casio now make android devices and phones. I don't believe that because you have an expensive android device you must be in the elite group. I have four different android devices but I don't mind helping anyone out in anything android related. As long as its android, I'm interested.

However, don't you dare insult anyone while comparing phones and such. I'm interested in the package and not the container it came in. So whatever company that designed your container, as long as its android, would help when and if I can.

My two cents
android wahalla.
The iphone thread is more peaceful. Depressingly boring though but at least no intra os bashing.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2013
deejay_harry1: officially ignored... nigga i thought u were my class, but u aint..

ur jst a negro bouncing all stup1d with an outdated s2 , i pray never to use again..

IGÑØRËD

Sighs... Go play with your class then and leave me in mine...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 12:34am On May 27, 2013
ideology: hello pals, am using Samsung galaxy pocket, pls just yesterday, the apps that use data such as yahoo, what'sapp and others stopped working only opera, pls what could be the cause?
thanks

what do you mean by "stopped working"? do you mean the app crash whenever you try to use them or you mean they come on but you cannot access your services from them (i.e. even tho your whatsapp is up your whatsapp messages are not going)?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:38pm On May 27, 2013
See Gobe, Omo See Gobe!!
mogbe o, dem wan take techno play play o
so much drama kilode oooo Babyyyy!!!

Davido needs to do a merix for dis thread.

Its good sef, make una scatter the thread make puskin un-sticky the damn thing. it was getting too drab and boring

BTW i hope u all know that ALL the rules seun put on the New Post box are being violated here?

if not say our Mod sef dey do "PDP Family Arrangement" all of una suppose dey permanent ban sef grin grin tongue tongue

LeJeun3:
Or does it pain you that a device as sidelined as the Tecno can stand in the face of some of these elite devices. You might have saved far your device so he also did!
Please let's be reasonable...

Its sad that you ended this beautiful piece of nonsensical talk by talking about reason.

does this your postulation stand up to reason?

Na your type go compare keke marwa to BMW 2013 model simply because they both move from point A to Point B
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:49pm On May 27, 2013
BTW it seems a lot of people dont understand the genesis of this issue.

In actual fact nobody "beefs" or discriminates against techno etc etc.
What happened is that some 16 year old phoolish boys managed to scrape 18k together and bought techno phones.
then feeling very chuffed and happy about finally "using android" would proceed to NL and go to threads where other folks were quietly having conversations and debates and engage in idiotic chest thumping

something very similar to the irrational and baseless remark bolded in the quote above.

when u say something that 'mumu-ish' on a thread where "combatants" were debating SGS 3 vs Iphone 5, its very likely u will get bashed. and then marked for some more bashing.

Is there really a need for anyone to compare his Techno to other peoples phones without prompting, and then actually imply those people were stupid for not buying techno like he did?

If u asked for it, you will get it. IN FULL MEASURE, PRESSED DOWN, SHAKEN TOGETHER AND RUNNING OVER!!! grin grin grin!

Generally you could say i'm an agbaya for meddling in this issue. I know for a fact ALL the parties in the war are somewhat younger and less knowledgeable so why i put my own?

well i actually became involved when somebody would ask me a question abt a techno fone and i would say i don't know and get insulted for not knowing!!

one actually has the stoopid to call me names because i said i dont know about his fones. How i go know when i no use the thing before?

how can i advice you about something i dont know the solution if it goes haywire?

Seriously i laugh when i see leopantro dishing out advices on hacks to TEchno users. Mark my words the day dey come wen one go insult you for damaging his phone, or giving out advices at all

2 Likes

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:51pm On May 27, 2013
Anyway, if anyone needs help from me or wants to talk to me abt anything, i remain my very accommodating self.

i'm very sure u already know how to reach out to me. Please do

INCLUDING TECHNO USERS!.(If i don't know d answer u must not vex odawaise me n u na gobe we go enter o)

Bye to this thread for a while.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by FKO1(m): 12:59pm On May 27, 2013
4llerbuntu:

Is there really a need for anyone to compare his Techno to other peoples phones without prompting, and then actually imply those people were stupid for not buying techno like he did?
ITS TECNO NOT TECHNO

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 27, 2013
finally, ashipa let his guard down
what took you so long? cheesy
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 27, 2013
4llerbuntu:
BTW it seems a lot of people dont understand the genesis of this issue.

In actual fact nobody "beefs" or discriminates against techno etc etc.
What happened is that some 16 year old phoolish boys managed to scrape 18k together and bought techno phones.
then feeling very chuffed and happy about finally "using android" would proceed to NL and go to threads where other folks were quietly having conversations and debates and engage in idiotic chest thumping

something very similar to the irrational and baseless remark bolded in the quote above.

when u say something that 'mumu-ish' on a thread where "combatants" were debating SGS 3 vs Iphone 5, its very likely u will get bashed. and then marked for some more bashing.

If u asked for it, you will get it. IN FULL MEASURE, PRESSED DOWN, SHAKEN TOGETHER AND RUNNING OVER!!! grin grin grin!

Generally you could say i'm an agbaya for meddling in this issue. I know for a fact ALL the parties in the war are somewhat younger and less knowledgeable so why i put my own?

well i actually became involved when somebody would ask me a question abt a techno fone and i would say i don't know and get insulted for not knowing!!

one actually has the stoopid to call me names because i said i dont know about his fones. How i go know when i no use the thing before?

how can i advice you about something i dont know the solution if it goes haywire?

Seriously i laugh when i see leopantro dishing out advices on hacks to TEchno users. Mark my words the day dey come wen one go insult you for damaging his phone, or giving out advices at all
well u were about making a point ... but truth be told.. u didnt

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Toroze(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2013
O Man nowadays if i wan open nl nah to hold cold glass of juice put davido's gobe for ear, then begin dey read post like say woman they watch african magic but seriously though y'all secretly enjoy bashing each other.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lynxnoon(m): 3:22pm On May 27, 2013
smh
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:07pm On May 27, 2013
F.K.O:

ITS TECNO NOT TECHNO

Res Ipsa Loquitor.

I would not know how its spelled or pronounced or whatever. Its not my saka.

i no dey patronize that market. Na u go sabi every every. I can spell samsung. i stare at the logo all day

deejay_harry1: well u were about making a point ... but truth be told.. u didnt

well i wouldnt expect you to get the drift. you are not exactly known for being the brightest bulb in the room
Vous n'êtes pas intelligent
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bukahands(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2013
This phone try o. Plus thl offer updates

Basic Information
Model ThL W8+
Band 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/2100MHz
Sim Card Dual SIM Card Dual Standby
Service Provide Unlocked
Style Bar
Color Grey
Shell Material Plastic
System
OS Android 4.2.1
CPU MTK6589, Cortex A7 quad core, 1.2GHz;
GPU: PowerVR SGX 544
ROM 16GB
RAM 1GB
Screen
Display Size 5.0 Inch
Type IPS, capacitive touch screen
Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels FHD screen
Screen Color 16000K Colors
Support Format
Ringtones Type Polyphonic/MP3
Audio File Format MP3/WAV/AMR/AWB
Video File Format 3GP/MPEG4
Image File Format JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/GIF
E-book Format TXT/CHM/DOC/HTML
FM Radio Yes, earphone needed
Earphone Port 3.5mm
Card Extend Support TF card up to 32GB extended
Data Transfer & Connectivity
Data transfer USB/Bluetooth
Mobile internet WAP/WIFI
General
Camera/
Picture Resolution Dual Cameras, front camera 5.0MP, up to 2560 x 1920 pixles resolution,
back camera 13.0MP with flashlight and auto focus, up to 4096 x 3072
pixels resolution; Support full screen capturing
Language English, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Cestina, Deutsch,
Espanol, Filipino, French, Hebrew, Korean,
Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Portuguese, Romana,
Vietnamese, Turkish,Greek, Russian, Thai,
Simplified/Traditional Chinese
Phonebook 500
Message SMS/MMS
Input Handwrite/Keypad
TV No
GPS Yes, built in, also support A-GPS
With EPO assistance to speed up postioning
JAVA No
WIFI Yes, 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth Bluetooth 2.0
Gravity Sensor Yes
Multi-Touch Yes , 5 point touch
Dimensions 144 x 74 x 12.1mm/5.7 x 2.91 x 0.47 inch
Net Weight
(Including battery) 154g
Standby Time About 2~3 days
Other Feature 3G, WIFI, GPS, FM, Bluetooth, Ebook, Email, Messaging, wallpapers,
calendar,calculator, clock, camera, Play Store,
compass, flashlight,LED notification, etc
Package
Size 188 x 107 x 61mm/7.23 x 4.11 x 2.34 inch
Weight 571g
Accessories 2 x 2000mAh Battery
1 x 3.5mm Earphone
1 x USB Cable
1 x Charger
1 x Screen Protector
1 x User Manual(English-Russian-Spanish-German)
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by texazzpete(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2013
deejay_harry1: well u were about making a point ... but truth be told.. u didnt

You wouldn't know a good point even if it bit you in the cojones.

Aren't you the same guy who's rocking a Tecno N7 yet calling the Galaxy SII (which is superior in every way) 'outdated'?

2 Likes

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 27, 2013
bukahands: This phone try o. Plus thl offer updates

Basic Information
Model ThL W8+
Band 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/2100MHz
Sim Card Dual SIM Card Dual Standby
Service Provide Unlocked
Style Bar
Color Grey
Shell Material Plastic
System
OS Android 4.2.1
CPU MTK6589, Cortex A7 quad core, 1.2GHz;
GPU: PowerVR SGX 544
ROM 16GB
RAM 1GB
Screen
Display Size 5.0 Inch
Type IPS, capacitive touch screen
Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels FHD screen
Screen Color 16000K Colors
Support Format
Ringtones Type Polyphonic/MP3
Audio File Format MP3/WAV/AMR/AWB
Video File Format 3GP/MPEG4
Image File Format JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/GIF
E-book Format TXT/CHM/DOC/HTML
FM Radio Yes, earphone needed
Earphone Port 3.5mm
Card Extend Support TF card up to 32GB extended
Data Transfer & Connectivity
Data transfer USB/Bluetooth
Mobile internet WAP/WIFI
General
Camera/
Picture Resolution Dual Cameras, front camera 5.0MP, up to 2560 x 1920 pixles resolution,
back camera 13.0MP with flashlight and auto focus, up to 4096 x 3072
pixels resolution; Support full screen capturing
Language English, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Cestina, Deutsch,
Espanol, Filipino, French, Hebrew, Korean,
Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Portuguese, Romana,
Vietnamese, Turkish,Greek, Russian, Thai,
Simplified/Traditional Chinese
Phonebook 500
Message SMS/MMS
Input Handwrite/Keypad
TV No
GPS Yes, built in, also support A-GPS
With EPO assistance to speed up postioning
JAVA No
WIFI Yes, 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth Bluetooth 2.0
Gravity Sensor Yes
Multi-Touch Yes , 5 point touch
Dimensions 144 x 74 x 12.1mm/5.7 x 2.91 x 0.47 inch
Net Weight
(Including battery) 154g
Standby Time About 2~3 days
Other Feature 3G, WIFI, GPS, FM, Bluetooth, Ebook, Email, Messaging, wallpapers,
calendar,calculator, clock, camera, Play Store,
compass, flashlight,LED notification, etc
Package
Size 188 x 107 x 61mm/7.23 x 4.11 x 2.34 inch
Weight 571g
Accessories 2 x 2000mAh Battery
1 x 3.5mm Earphone
1 x USB Cable
1 x Charger
1 x Screen Protector
1 x User Manual(English-Russian-Spanish-German)
where are they selling this machine n where is there location
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 11:42pm On May 27, 2013
Someone definitely has issues.

Violating forum rules in the process too undecided undecided undecided
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by smartnoni(m): 12:33am On May 28, 2013
Pls pals bold5(blackberry),tecnon7(android) or lumia520(window8) wich one is beta and advicable 2buy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 1:39am On May 28, 2013
This thread don dey drift enter into another dimension.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 6:25am On May 28, 2013
puskin: This thread don dey drift enter into another dimension.

i dey tell you....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LeJeun3: 7:25am On May 28, 2013
4llerbuntu:

Its sad that you ended this beautiful piece of nonsensical talk by talking about reason.

does this your postulation stand up to reason?

Na your type go compare keke marwa to BMW 2013 model simply because they both move from point A to Point B

U no try sha....! I no expect say you go show ya self like dis sha....... a BMW 2013 in the hands of a learner, is equal to a keke Marwa.

2 Likes

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viroblaze: 8:12am On May 28, 2013
See as Google translate dey help people scatter french..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.