Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (971608 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Mueeze(m): 6:26pm On May 30, 2013
viruz007:

And this deejay_harry1 dude is claiming S3 and yabbing my S2 on top of that? Smh 4 some humans though. undecided

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
F',uc'k up....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ozor1: 10:49pm On May 30, 2013
2go has officially uploaded their app on play store. .it doesnt look anything like the regular 2go for java fones..its cool

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 1:18am On May 31, 2013
Adebayolove:

hmmm

why the evils? grin
embarrass someone like that, I'm not in support angry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by virgendove(m): 4:22am On May 31, 2013
Good morning guys.. Pls i need ur help, i can no longer install app on my samsung s3 again except through playstore.. Anytime i download on 4shared or blackmart nd it gets to where it will ask me to install or cancel, i try to click d install but its nt clickable.. Pls help i cant install applications sent to me also through bluetooth
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 7:06am On May 31, 2013
virgendove: Good morning guys.. Pls i need ur help, i can no longer install app on my samsung s3 again except through playstore.. Anytime i download on 4shared or blackmart nd it gets to where it will ask me to install or cancel, i try to click d install but its nt clickable.. Pls help i cant install applications sent to me also through bluetooth

She's a girl oh, she's a girl oh
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by virgendove(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2013
Leopantro:

is dat a problem?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Proffdada: 9:46am On May 31, 2013
shosky1794: I think you guys should just change the name of this thread. Th last time i check, it is still 'Android, Anyone? Part II'. The Android in the name of the thread should be emphasized. If the name of the thread is still 'Android, Anyone?', I wonder the 'discrimination' then. I have been using xda-developers.com for a while and I have not anywhere on that website where those guys will laugh at or abuse somebody(whether directly or indirectly) for using a particular phone and most of the guys who claim to know here got some(if not all) of the things they know now from that website.

Those guys there are pretty very young(guys between 11-19 years) and they do not brag/boast about the kind of phone they use or what they know. The worst thing they will do is to tell you they don't know anything about your phone or direct you to an earlier post or whoever they think knows about your problem.

But what do we have here, a bunch of guys who don't know a third of what those guys know discriminating against a some particular brands of phones even when the phones come with original Android OS. This is just the only reason this country is still where it is today. Steve Jobs(of blessed memory) and co. started very small and i know it's by tweaking anything computer but look at where Apple is today.

If only Nigeria can have a Tecno, an Infinix and the likes that it can call it own, I am sure the country will be the better for it. This can only start from you guys, just get original, please
l
i was about saying the same,necessity is the mother of all inventions. By limitations of using low end phones alotta lessons r learnt,till today computers still read n process in binary irrespective of the hardware. So no to discrimination n YES to enlightenment
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:49am On May 31, 2013
Leopantro:

settings> security> install from other sources

make sure it's checked then try again

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by texazzpete(m): 2:32pm On May 31, 2013
Guys,
I was wondering why my Octacore Galaxy S4 was struggling to last through the day despite the much touted power saving modes of the 4 lower powered A7 clusters. This article does a good job of explaining why this is so and why the Snapdragon 600 version is actually delivering better battery life

http://www.sammobile.com/2013/05/30/samsung-processor-chaos-disappointments-and-their-current-soc-future/#comments
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by cyrielo(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2013
help my lg p999 is not booting pass the start up screen i dunno if its now bricked.... i think i know the cause when i boot into recovery mode dont know what made me to format the system...pls some one help me pls
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 31, 2013
texazzpete: Guys,
I was wondering why my Octacore Galaxy S4 was struggling to last through the day despite the much touted power saving modes of the 4 lower powered A7 clusters. This article does a good job of explaining why this is so and why the Snapdragon 600 version is actually delivering better battery life

http://www.sammobile.com/2013/05/30/samsung-processor-chaos-disappointments-and-their-current-soc-future/#comments

didn't really come as a surprise
even guys at xda prefer the snapdragon version cos of the less issues with lag, better performance

though there's a little improved camera performance on the exynos
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 31, 2013
Proffdada: l
i was about saying the same,necessity is the mother of all inventions. By limitations of using low end phones alotta lessons r learnt,till today computers still read n process in binary irrespective of the hardware. So no to discrimination n YES to enlightenment

Proffdada: l
Motion supported. Respect is reciprocal,though!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dabss(m): 6:42pm On May 31, 2013
'tv portal'
Nice app for guys like me that love tv series.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by joanana(f): 8:15pm On May 31, 2013
Leopantro:

I love that video. Can't try it in Nigeria, we don't have the patience

Thats a lie!!!! Nigerians are hustlers....if not for anything there eyes will be on the price!!!!! tongue tongue tongue We can withstand any huddles . grin grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Luiza(f): 9:16pm On May 31, 2013
Hi all. Pls how can I download flash share on my tecno n7?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opestein: 9:56pm On May 31, 2013
ozor1: 2go has officially uploaded their app on play store. .it doesnt look anything like the regular 2go for java fones..its cool
Are u a learner

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ozor1: 10:23pm On May 31, 2013
opestein:
Are u a learner
whia did u learn from
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold(m): 11:18pm On May 31, 2013
this 2go for android really lags alot..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dabss(m): 11:31pm On May 31, 2013
raynold: this 2go for android really lags alot..
nah! Works fine.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ozor1: 11:33pm On May 31, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
nah! Works fine.
it was uploaded yesterday. what were u expecting?.it really was laggy..it was a beta..new version has been uploaded. .its almost bug free
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 11:38pm On May 31, 2013
Happiness is finding an app to download the following films, Apartment 1303 3d, The great Gatsby, hangover 3, Epic, fast and furious 6, syrup, trance. Sadness is finding out my internet data has finished. Anger is having your card stuck in an ATM
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dabss(m): 7:07am On Jun 01, 2013
Leopantro: Happiness is finding an app to download the following films, Apartment 1303 3d, The great Gatsby, hangover 3, Epic, fast and furious 6, syrup, trance. Sadness is finding out my internet data has finished. Anger is having your card stuck in an ATM
what app is that?
ozor1: it was uploaded yesterday. what were u expecting?.it really was laggy..it was a beta..new version has been uploaded. .its almost bug free
i said mine works fine (no lags)
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ozor1: 7:58am On Jun 01, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
what app is that? i said mine works fine (no lags)
ohh.sorry.i miss quoted. At first th3 app uses more ram..thank god for the update.its working fine now
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by edoyad(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2013
Enjoying my LG p925 3d with HDMI cable.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by edoyad(m): 9:54am On Jun 01, 2013
ClockworkMod Recovery for LG P925 not available, or should I try that of P920
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sidney700(m): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2013
hi guys i was wondering if anyone has had problems with their mobile data cos mine keeps going on and off every few seconds. it started since yesterday and i am not sure if it the problem is my phone or the network. any info would be appreciated. i use a samsung gs3 if it helps.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 11:33am On Jun 01, 2013
Leopantro: Happiness is finding an app to download the following films, Apartment 1303 3d, The great Gatsby, hangover 3, Epic, fast and furious 6, syrup, trance. Sadness is finding out my internet data has finished. Anger is having your card stuck in an ATM

What app bro?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nnekacherry: 11:44am On Jun 01, 2013
guys, av been using mtn bis to browse on my android and av used it for more dan a week nw n all of a sudden, it stopped yesterday... Pls wat could be d cause?

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.