Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (992828 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold17(m): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
just got my airtel sim and want to connect using the bis stuv does it still work and code..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dybaba(m): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2013
plz help. My HTC Explorer is still asking me to create more storage space after I have root nd install Link2SD. what can I do plz?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
dybaba: plz help. My HTC Explorer is still asking me to create more storage space after I have root nd install Link2SD. what can I do plz?

have you linked to sd?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dybaba(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
blackweaver:

have you linked to sd?
Yes o
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ceeboy: 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
Hello guys,

I use the droidVpn + mtn bis...but the issue is that only a few of my apps connects.

I can only browse with opera mini...my atorrent works and my watsapp

But I cant access playstore and some apps that require data file downloads doesnt download.

Is anybody experiencing such?...a solution would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2013
dybaba: Yes o

so how many of your apps are on sd?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
joeydozzy: sometimes, I don't understand why people can't fend for themselves. A little search won't hurt. Reading is invaluable, Learning is the greatest sixth sense ever. Half of this thread is filed with recycled questions
never hesitate to do the right thing. refer them to an lmgtfy.com link. you should check it out. lmgtfy.com wink wink
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ktqueeny: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
pls can I download an app from the android market that can display incoming callers location when being called?

make una answer my question na. is there any application that displays incoming callers location? abeg
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dybaba(m): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
blackweaver:

so how many of your apps are on sd?
the day I rooted my phone nd partition my SD, I set my link2SD to link all New app to d 2nd partition and I move d apps I earlier download to it...in fact I still have 860MB left on d 2nd partition SD.

each time I download I notice that d internal memory will refuce. I don't knw, I'd like part of the apps are link to f internal memory.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2013
dybaba: the day I rooted my phone nd partition my SD, I set my link2SD to link all New app to d 2nd partition and I move d apps I earlier download to it...in fact I still have 860MB left on d 2nd partition SD.

when you open link2sd and you select storage onfo, how much internal memory does it say you have free?

the thing is by default, link2sd will automatically link apps that normally would be installed in internal memory; however those that are installed on the sdcard don't get automatically linked

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
Select the option as shown to see the apps that are stored on the sdcard instead of linked

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by cube2012: 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
what is your htc default partition for internal memory and phone storage
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dybaba(m): 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
blackweaver:

when you open link2sd and you select storage onfo, how much internal memory does it say you have free?

the thing is by default, link2sd will automatically link apps that normally would be installed in internal memory; however those that are installed on the sdcard don't get automatically linked
8,65MB
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
so now when u select the option like in the picture do u see the apps that are on memory card instead of being linked?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dybaba(m): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
blackweaver: Select the option as shown to see the apps that are stored on the sdcard instead of linked
Yea... I have 6 apps on SD, I dnt actually move some of them to Link2SD Whn I instu it nd some I download after are showing on SD...I have bn trying to link dem but to do that I have to move them to internal memory 1st b4 I will b abbl to link them to Link2SD.....But each time I try to move therm d reply will be No enuf Memory.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
dybaba: Yea... I have 6 apps on SD, I dnt actually move some of them to Link2SD Whn I instu it nd some I download after are showing on SD...I have bn trying to link dem but to do that I have to move them to internal memory 1st b4 I will b abbl to link them to Link2SD.....But each time I try to move therm d reply will be No enuf Memory.

look for some app on internal memory and lin that first - one of the ones that us linkable.
if that doesn't work then choose more -> relink all application files, then more -> relink library files, then more -> link dalvic cache files, then more -> clear up all app caches
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
if after all these you still don't have enough space then try this: set the filter to linked files, select all the linked files and create link again
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dybaba(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
blackweaver:

look for some app on internal memory and lin that first - one of the ones that us linkable.
if that doesn't work then choose more -> relink all application files, then more -> relink library files, then more -> link dalvic cache files, then more -> clear up all app caches
I just chk nw I don have any app on internal storage except f Link2SD itslf which I can't link. And I have try dat more relink apps etc it dnt work.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
have you tried selecting all the linked files and linking them again?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dybaba(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
blackweaver: if after all these you still don't have enough space then try this: set the filter to linked files, select all the linked files and create link again
How do I do that bro?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
you know the image i uploaded, select the linked files, so that it shows only the files that are linked, then select tap menu -> multi select -> select all -> actions -> create link

it shouldn't take long for all the apps to relink

by the way like how many apps do u have on your phone?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dybaba(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
blackweaver: have you tried selecting all the linked files and linking them again?
ok I have don it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
dybaba: ok I have don it.

and you sill don't have much internal memory? have you checked?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dybaba(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
blackweaver: you know the image i uploaded, select the linked files, so that it shows only the files that are linked, then select tap menu -> multi select -> select all -> actions -> create link

it shouldn't take long for all the apps to relink

by the way like how many apps do u have on your phone?
Not much o, like 26 linked once, that is including dose that came with d phone that I linked like YouTube, Googplay. then d 6 on SD.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dybaba(m): 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
blackweaver:

and you sill don't have much internal memory? have you checked?
Yea bro it work d memory have increase to 30MB.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
you should be able to link some of those apps on sd card, do them one by one; but i'm really surprised you have so little space; i have over 100 apps on my phone which comes with 160mb internal memory and i still have over 70mb free AND i have some apps i keep on internal memory too
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
also clear the app caches and clean up the dalvik cache
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dybaba(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2013
blackweaver: you should be able to link some of those apps on sd card, do them one by one; but i'm really surprised you have so little space; i have over 100 apps on my phone which comes with 160mb internal memory and i still have over 70mb free AND i have some apps i keep on internal memory too
Me too am surprise o, doe it came with 90MB sha. but notwithstanding..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dybaba(m): 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
blackweaver: also clear the app caches and clean up the dalvik cache
ok. thank u very much for Ur kind help, I aprc8....God bless u bro.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dybaba(m): 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
blackweaver: also clear the app caches and clean up the dalvik cache
Thanks .
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
u're welcome, glad to be of help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 12:39am On Jan 26, 2013
4llerbuntu: ^^^
this game has been annoying me since yesterday. the curves and shiit is doing my eyes in.

plus when it speeds up its virtually unplayable. i get vertigo feelings from the up in the sky effect.

mcheew. i never reach 100k points since yesterday

i will have to sue those imangi devs for contributing to time wastage in my life. i think i spent close to 1 hr 30 mins playing yesterday

Buhahaha... Same thing here. The game thogugh cool is more tasking especially the bending... Hian

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.