Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,459 members, 7,770,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:36 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (959212 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3kay945(m): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2012
bily:

i use zdbox app. its like an all in one toolbox. it has a tool called app lock. you can add all the apps you want to lock and place a one click lock and unlock widget on your home screen and it will ask for password whenever any of those pre configured apps are launched.

wherever someone says 'let me see your phone' i just go to the home screen and press d aplock widget. dat way i know they can't access my WhatsApp, sms, metatrader etc
thanks for this info, am enjoying the zdbox now
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2012
lynxnoon: Hmmmm....ZDBOX
Interesting smiley

grin grin grin grin

u see say me and u be old school.

make pple wey dey town dey tutor us o

@ bily. great find . thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lynxnoon(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2012
4llerbuntu:

grin grin grin grin

u see say me and u be old school.

make pple wey dey town dey tutor us o

@ bily. great find . thanks
na so oh . ..
but u know wat dey say about old wine na wink grin
lol
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2012
came across a Nigerian game not bad and kinda nice too, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.denvycom though my android device crashed so i play it via the Eclipse Emulator tongue, almost the same thing. it's called Gidi Games
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2012
coolest app ever.
Airdroid

got a wifi network or access to any wifi network anywhere, install this.

so sweet, managing my fone from my pc browser, no install nada on the pc too.

pretty useful in certain situations
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by netbizness: 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2012
Android users,help needed,i just got ZT280 and i am loving it. So far it rocks on wifi,but i need to know which 3G dongle for mobile network browsing is compatible with the android 2.3 ZT280 in nigeria,i heard not all modem works.i need ans asap,i have to start making calls with it. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by walcolm(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2012
netbizness: Android users,help needed,i just got ZT280 and i am loving it. So far it rocks on wifi,but i need to know which 3G dongle for mobile network browsing is compatible with the android 2.3 ZT280 in nigeria,i heard not all modem works.i need ans asap,i have to start making calls with it. Thanks

question 1...what is ZT280?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewerex(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2012
ewerex: pls is thr a way i can move the application
on my galay ace to the memory card
because any time i try to run any of the
game on it,it will be telling me low memory
on the phone,while i still have about 14gb
on the memory phone. i need a helping hand on how to go about it. thanks

some one pls help me out,i just try rooting my galaxy ace but after the rooting and booting what i got on the phone was another language that i dont understand pls how do i retund it back to the english wish was their before?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2012
Sure u røøt am abi na custom ROM U flash am?

ewerex:

some one pls help me out,i just try rooting my galaxy ace but after the rooting and booting what i got on the phone was another language that i dont understand pls how do i retund it back to the english wish was their before?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3kay945(m): 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2012
4llerbuntu: coolest app ever.
Airdroid

pls how is this stuff special?
can it bypasses secure WiFi
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2012
as for me, I make use of app lock to secure all application i wish to lock from poke noshers tongue

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2012
4llerbuntu: coolest app ever.
Airdroid

......explain further nah.........haba
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by zion32(m): 1:10am On Jul 18, 2012
please guys where can i get samsung service center in lagos.my galaxy pocket is bricked(hard brick)any suggestion will be appreciated.thanks in advance
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Chuckdee(m): 4:43am On Jul 18, 2012
zion32: please guys where can i get samsung service center in lagos.my galaxy pocket is bricked(hard brick)any suggestion will be appreciated.thanks in advance

CSL - Lagos

Km 16 Philips Building, Ikorodu Road, Ojota, Lagos.
Email: ngservice@samsung.com
Phone:234 8007267864

They are the official samsung service center, if your phone is under warranty and the bricking has not voided it, your device should be fixed for free.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2012
3kay945:
pls how is this stuff special?
can it bypasses secure WiFi

why is it that nigerians just always think about the crooked path? grin grin grin i didnt say anything about bypassing nada, I SAID MANAGING YOUR PHONE!!

puskin:

......explain further nah.........haba

grin grin grin

guy no tear shirt joor

its basically a means of managing your phone via a web browser.
you install the app, you connect the phone to a wifi network, the same which your pc is connected to.
start the app, it will give you a IP:Port which you will enter into the web browser address bar.
it will also give you a password, which you may decide to change to your own personal one.

voila. You are FULLY connected to your phone. very nice clean interface.

you can manage the SD card and phone, Install and remove Apps, manage your music and pictures, change phone settings, send and receive text messages etc. almost everything.

and its really really fast, prefer it to the usb cable sef. uploads and downloads, etc.

also means i can monitor my phone remotely, allow dem shorties to carry it away to anor adjacent office in the name of feeling the fone or browsing or watching movies. wink wink wink tongue i remain in control from my desk.

its useful for me because in my environment, i get a lot of flak fiddling with my phone, so i just put it on, and dump the phone somewhere. i can text, read, play my music, send and remove files to the fone, download and install .apks without touching the phone etc.

i also find it a whole lot more onvenient to administer my fone that way than fiddling with the screen.

could also come in handy if anything happens to your phone........
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by malikalhaj: 9:02am On Jul 18, 2012
airdroid is tight, if u dont have a wireless router u can use connectify to connect both ur laptop and the phone (they will be on the same network) no need for internet. i use it with my wireless printer. works PERFECTLY
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewerex(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
aze: Sure u røøt am abi na custom ROM U flash am?

i made use of the super one click application
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by joanana(f): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
Guys the repairer took the phone to Samsung and they said , the panel is bad!!!! I give up!!! please what do u think abt Galaxy S3... Is it better than Samsung galaxy s2? I will never buy a branded phone again... never. lesson learn in a head way angry angry cry cry cry cry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
joanana: Guys the repairer took the phone to Samsung and they said , the panel is bad!!!! I give up!!! please what do u think abt Galaxy S3... Is it better than Samsung galaxy s2? I will never buy a branded phone again... never. lesson learn in a head way angry angry cry cry cry cry

Is the S111 better than the S11? What do you think ?
I think the S111 is probably one of the best phones presently.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by aieromon(m): 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
I wonder what you guys are even hiding
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by zion32(m): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
Chuckdee:

CSL - Lagos

Km 16 Philips Building, Ikorodu Road, Ojota, Lagos.
Email: ngservice@samsung.com
Phone:234 8007267864

They are the official samsung service center, if your phone is under warranty and the bricking has not voided it, your device should be fixed for free.
thanks man
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 19, 2012
zion32: please guys where can i get samsung service center in lagos.my galaxy pocket is bricked(hard brick)any suggestion will be appreciated.thanks in advance
There is one samsung service center at victoria island by saka tinubu.take ur phone there.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by joanana(f): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2012
sidwell:
There is one samsung service center at victoria island by saka tinubu.take ur phone there.
I took it to Samsung shop at saka Tinubu , the repairer said, the panel is bad n they don't have another panel.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
aieromon: I wonder what you guys are even hiding

hiding? who is hiding? point him out for punishment tongue tongue

seriously what are you talking abt?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
malikalhaj: airdroid is tight, if u dont have a wireless router u can use connectify to connect both ur laptop and the phone (they will be on the same network) no need for internet. i use it with my wireless printer. works PERFECTLY

does connectify work on winxp/vista? (i know it works on win7)
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
Hey, dey don have my gs2 embarassed Nigerians can be wicked angry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by joanana(f): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
joeydozzy: Hey, dey don have my gs2 embarassed Nigerians can be wicked angry

Eyiah!!!!! Dem steal it!!!! sorry oooo i feel ur pain sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by malikalhaj: 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
blackweaver:

does connectify work on winxp/vista? (i know it works on win7)
I read the new ones work on windows xp and vista, but it uses adhoc connection
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by joanana(f): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
please i d like to know from Samsung galaxy s 2 users, when u upgraded ya phone from ginger bread to ice cream sandwich , is it better than the gingerbread, n what are the differences u noted when u compared it to the new Samsung Galaxy s 3?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
joanana:
I took it to Samsung shop at saka Tinubu , the repairer said, the panel is bad n they don't have another panel.
Is your phone still under warranty,if it's they should give another one.cos that is what they did when i took my galaxy S2 there.after a week plus and they don't ve the part.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.