Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Why Are There So Many Single Grown Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are There So Many Single Grown Ladies (4376 Views)

Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies? / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. / How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Grown Ladies by Rocktation(f): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2012
Naijaklef:

@rockstation,

Let just agree wit u dat men are intimidated by woman success. We men agree! howeva , u nid to know dat  every1  has got choices...including dis overgrown ladies.

If a guy's priority is to marry a GOOD WOMAN ...and not a successful career woman with plenty of money then dat his choice!

If dis overgrown ladies' choice is to make plenty of money then let them make plenty of it. Dats her choice! Wen dey r done, they can marry d  money and success and remain in their fathers house.

Whenever, dey feel d urge to have sex, they can contact those young guys
Who r willing to service dem for money.

Dis money will b used at end of d day to marry a GOOD WOMAN dat his 
Heart desires!

D question is ....WHO LOST OUT IN DIS LIFE'S GAME? grin grin grin

Now that i'm more settled to read this question of yours, i've another in answer to it. Since life (that has been before us) is a game, who makes the rules? And how d'you know who wins and who loses in the end?

A choice isn't what it is just for the name of it, you know. It is mostly the liberty to select whatever you want from a variety, and be remarkably satisfied with it.
Nobody exactly misses having what they never had.
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Grown Ladies by bobbyjabo: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2012
Isale_eko:

@OP ^^^^

You got your answer up there.

You are wondering why they are still single only because of one reason. One reason only and that is because you are not close to many of them. I am close to very many of them and I must tell you they are not manageable i.e. they are not marriageable. Many (not all) of them have horrible and stinking attitudes. Believe me, the really fine girls, with good home training, get married before they are 25. The good ones are taken and all you have left is the chaff.

Anecdotal evidence abound that ladies who get married before they are 25 are less likely to divorce than those who marry after they are 29.

Fact!!!
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Grown Ladies by vilively: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
duality: because it written in isaiah 4;1
And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by your name, to take away our reproach.

^^^ I saw that one coming..

Well.some of them can't be blamed.family responsibilities pushed them to take up work and take it up with all force,that relationships became secondary.

Some of them actually want to remain single ladies,like they see in the foreign and nigerian female celebrities.

Some of them have become very bossy due to their kind of work and financiAl status that its hard to kip them in the house..

Some have had too many breAkups and they r afraid to enter another relationship

Some are well behaved that didn't get the opportunity to date ontime...now its hard to even find the men.

And so on,but u can't call all the women not married above the age of 25.....'Chaff'.that is wrong.
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Grown Ladies by Naijaklef: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
Rocktation:

Now that i'm more settled to read this question of yours, i've another in answer to it. Since life (that has been before us) is a game, who makes the rules? And how d'you know who wins and who loses in the end?

A choice isn't what it is just for the name of it, you know. It is mostly the liberty to select whatever you want from a variety, and be remarkably satisfied with it.
Nobody exactly misses having what they never had.

@Rockstation,
Surprised dat u r asking who made d rules.... GOD of course!
Marriage was instituted by GOD!

As per as who wins or Loses?
Babe, na my mouth u want hear am from? 
Who am I to judge grin grin grin. ...Those who losing knows and those who r wining knows!

Anyway, I like ur response....
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Grown Ladies by Rocktation(f): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2012
Naijaklef:

@Rockstation,
Surprised dat u r asking who made d rules.... GOD of course!
Marriage was instituted by GOD!

As per as who wins or Loses?
Babe, na my mouth u want hear am from? 
Who am I to judge grin grin grin. ...Those who losing knows and those who r wining knows!

Anyway, I like ur response....

As i do like yours.....
Oh yeah, i tend to get jelly-bellied whenever God is brought into an arguement. I'm a believer too, afterall.
Our individual interpretations of the biblical teachings however, tend to becloud our rightful thinkings most of the time. God does want us to find our counterparts or he wants our counterparts to find us, however the case may be. But you must concur that there are absolutely no scriptural references to qualify anyone as a husband or wife.

So short of attaching themselves (the singles that is) to just any dude that happens along (without having to make it a 'choice' to wait for the right person and for however long it takes), because the bible seems to lay it out like that, what do you advice they do to avoid hell? Since in truth, God instituted marriage.
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Grown Ladies by extremelydecors(m): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2012
Decorate your weeding today so that you can have good memories after you wedding,call me now for a good decoration for a good price, with 100% discount|08090784977|08034345389,08088986077,08080991555| for wedding picture i have don so far | Click on this link |http://www.facebook.com/crewbeat?sk=photos you can as well twitter us @tremelydecor or chat with me on yahoo ID olorunwadada@yahoo.com

Mayor Da eXtremely Decorator

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Grown Ladies by Vergil: 12:48am On Jun 29, 2012
Rocktation: A lot of men are scared shitless of successful women really. And so, I blame them instead. Financial success doesn't make a man, so they're the ones that need to work on their self esteem and be confident a little bit more. Cos a man who is confident enough in his own skin, will support a woman's growth. For truly successful women only exude quiet confidence, and would have no need to wear the trousers in their relationships.

Yes, very successful women contrast low self esteemed women, who usually latch themselves to just any available option on ground. They have high expectations (some of which aren't wholly realistic) and they wouldn't readily accept less than what they know/think they deserve. So it would seem as if they're single by choice.

But I bet you, they're all stuck up with themselves as their own dragons, and await rescue by the one that can actually prove his worth....as is the due duty of men from the beginning of time.

So rewind---Why are single women rampant?
They are because low self esteemed men are. Shikena.

So if I get you right, you're blaming men for women being single? Saying because they lack self-esteem. This is obviously what an ego full woman would say lol!
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Grown Ladies by Fruitful2: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2012
THE REASONS ARE NUMEROUS.1THEIR CAREER,CHARACTER,PRIDE,SOCIETY,THEIR FRIENDS AND THE STANDARD OF THE TYPE OF MAN THEY WANT.MR OR MRS RIGHT DOES NOT EXIST. EVERY HUMAN BEIGN HAS A SHORTCOMINGS.IT TAKES TWO TO BUILD A SUCESFUL HOME AND FUTURE.MONEY DOE NOT GUARANTY HAPPINESS..MOST OF THE SUCCESSFUL SINGLE LADIES FIND IT HARD TO SUBMIT TO A MAN.WHY BECOS THEY WANT THEIR SPACE AND FREEDOM.NO MAN WANTS TO MARRY A WOMAN WHO WILL NOT BE SUBMISSIVE AND RESPECTFUL.PLS NOTE NOT IN THE CONTEXT OF BEING A SLAVE TO THE MAN.THE FIRST THING THAT ATTRACTS A MAN TO A WOMAN IS HER OUTWARD APPEARANCE.THE SECOND THING THAT MAKES A DESCENT AND RESPONSIBLE MAN PROPOSE TO HER IS HER CHARACTER WHICH IS THE SUBSTANCE............... HAVE WONDERED WHY THE SINGLE MEN IN THEIR CLASS DONT MARRY THEM?DO YOU THINK THEY DONT SEE HOW PRETTY THEY ARE?HAVE YOU ALSO WONDERED WHY THE SAME CLASS OF MEN AROUND THEM OR EVEN ABOVE THEM ONLY SEE THEM AS GOOD ONLY FOR SEX AND SHOWCASE THEM BUT NEVER GOOD FOR THE HOME?A VIRTOUS WOMAN IS LIKE A GOOD PERFUME THAT NEVER LASTS LONG IN THE OWNERS SHOP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. / Having Problem With Facial Blemishes That Refuse To Go Away?..enter Here. / LMAO!!! Are There Still Ladies Like This Especially In Nigeria??? (see Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.