Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle (6145 Views)

HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? / Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle by tomnmenace(m): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2012
My people, abeg I'm emotionally lost!
I really love this girl, but I found out she's been having sexual intimacies with her Uncle. Her dad eloped with another woman when she was tender leaving her mum with four daughters. Her "Cousin Uncle" picked her up in the guise of training her through school which he is doing but he is now using her as his sex thing. I Gently confronted her on this and she opened up to me. My problem is, even as much as I have told her to stop this relationship by any means, it is still going on to a point that she even gets uncontrollably jealous when she finds her so called uncle getting involved with other ladies. OMG! she's just 20 n this man is about 60 yr old. Her mum- back at d villa knows nothing bout this and the man's wife cant do anything bout it either. WTH should I do?
Re: I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2012
tomnmenace: My people, abeg I'm emotionally lost!
I really love this girl, but I found out she's been having sexual intimacies with her Uncle. Her dad eloped with another woman when she was tender leaving her mum with four daughters. Her "Cousin Uncle" picked her up in the guise of training her through school which he is doing but he is now using her as his sex thing. I Gently confronted her on this and she opened up to me. My problem is, even as much as I have told her to stop this relationship by any means, it is still going on to a point that she even gets uncontrollably jealous when she finds her so called uncle getting involved with other ladies. OMG! she's just 20 n this man is about 60 yr old. Her mum- back at d villa knows nothing bout this and the man's wife cant do anything bout it either. WTH should I do?
Be a warrior for her. Or run away like a little girl.

1 Like

Re: I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
@OP
no matter how you feel for this lady, you MUST find the strength within you to leave this babe and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!! we can clearly understand that she hasnt got it all working perfectly in the brain department, and with views like hers, i doubt she will make a great mother for you future kids.
i mean, her actions are an abomination.......whether close or remote family.......and no matter how fine this 60yr old dude may be.

the fact that you still want to be with this lady says a lot about your desperation love for this animal!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle by onila(f): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
no matter how you feel for this lady, you MUST find the strength within you to leave this babe and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!! we can clearly understand that she hasnt got it all working perfectly in the brain department, and with views like hers, i doubt she will make a great mother for you future kids.
i mean, her actions are an abomination.......whether close or remote family.......and no matter how fine this 60yr old dude may be.

the fact that you still want to be with this lady says a lot about your desperation love for this animal!!!!

but she had no choice. .her uncle is paying her fees
Re: I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle by petphunt(m): 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2012
tomnmenace: My people, abeg I'm emotionally lost!

There is no evidence that there is anything going on between uncle and niece. This is nothing but fiction.
Re: I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle by Aizebioje(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2012
Too bad
Re: I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle by kpolli(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2012
Free them
Re: I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle by youngzeal1: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
ur crazy.... no offence oooooo
Re: I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2012
I'm speaking frm experience yet again (Many pple will start wondering ow many experiences I have sef... A whole lot in my short life....ℓ☺ℓ) The best thing u cn do for this ur friend is inform her mum....God forbid if she gets pregnant for that 60 year old evil wicked man....The matter will become more complicated than it alredi is...A whole lot more complicated. Do the right thing and save ur friend. U're like her only hope right nw....Dnt let the worst happen. Do something.
Re: I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
mehn, dat girl na winch! I dey tells u. angry Berra take off b4 she go infect u with bad luck. undecided
Re: I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle by Ranoscky(m): 3:49am On Jul 01, 2012
onila:

but she had no choice. .her uncle is paying her fees
U R DEFFINITELY a yaba left patient. I wonder how u got access to internet over there.

Those clowns/workers there must be fired!

5 Likes

Re: I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle by Bboybanj(m): 3:50am On Jul 01, 2012
Omo make una free th gal.. U knw if tht old man does it well(wining) than ths young guy complaining? Mtsss..
Re: I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle by onila(f): 4:13am On Jul 01, 2012
Ranoscky:
U R DEFFINITELY a yaba left patient. I wonder how u got access to internet over there.

Those clowns/workers there must be fired!
Re: I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle by Mynd44: 6:55am On Jul 01, 2012
What can you do about this OP? The girl is not under aged, not complaining and from the looks of it, you can't replace her "uncle" when it comes to her bills
Re: I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle by r231(m): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle by stpat1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2012
@op, d truth is just dat I simply believe u drew conclusion. If its true n she is not ready to stop then leave her alone now, na by force? U said d wife knws abeg abeg abeg ur story no gel
Re: I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle by Dsage1: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2012
Mynd_44: What can you do about this OP? The girl is not under aged, not complaining and from the looks of it, you can't replace her "uncle" when it comes to her bills

@op,i think this's the most intelligent answer to ur post. Since u cannot replace her uncle when it comes to financial aspect, no amount of advises from u wi b relevant to her. Beside she's not underage, definitely she knew what she was doing is wrong but due to the fact that this so called uncle was the only person to pay for her bills, the only option left for her is either to stay or leave.

Pls dont mind those says you should open up to her mother,if you mistakingly do such a thing, you will regret till the rest of your life. If you cant help her financially,why not run for your life.
Re: I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2012
onila: but she had no choice. .her uncle is paying her fees

sista Onila, the above statement is not only wrong in many ways, but also shows how you think. so in a way, what you are saying is that you are willing to fukc anyone just because they are fortunate to pay your school fees?!?!?!?!?!?!

she had many choices,but she chose to lower herself and do the UNTHINKABLE........there are many things she could have done, here is one: get a job and go back to school when she has the money(with your reputation and self respect INTACT), et voila!!!!

the OP's gal actions only show the level to which some of our 9ja sistas are willing to go. when gals are willing to open their legs to just about ANYBODY, for some immediate monetary gain, then we are clearly and obviously DOOMED!

1 Like

Re: I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle by LordReed(m): 7:06am On Jul 02, 2012
Mr Poster, drop her like a hot potato! Unless you want to get burnt.
Re: I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle by Ranoscky(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2012
onila:

My appologies. But truth hurts.
Re: I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle by jumkoe(f): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
talk to her again if she no stop free her

(1) (Reply)

I Found This Funny: The Moment Of Humility For All Men (picture Added) / Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.