Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,536 members, 7,850,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

A Letter To My FUTURE WIFE....... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To My FUTURE WIFE....... (14440 Views)

Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? / A Letter To My Future Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To My FUTURE WIFE....... by PRESERVER(m): 5:39am On Jul 04, 2012
childluck: @ PreseRver and Orikinla --- 90% of the people I know who want to own the world before they get married are still single today at 45. You only have to be objective about life and have a game plan and a flexible way of achieving the game plan. Happiness and fulfillment do not come with riches alone.

You are right but by I'm just in my early 20's as my own case will be different in Jesus Name as I wanna break record..... isn't that good?

My strategy is to be making for me at least steady $100 Daily which equal to N15,000 without me lifting a finger.... using my work at home strategy.....

My future wife and I are to wed in the next six years cuz she is should be finishing in law school by then...

You should note that I'm the one God had given to opportunity to be the brain behind

WWW . LEGAL WEALTH CREATION .COM and http://2going.com

which will soon be upgraded and lots more..

Any beautiful or love babe here wanna my FUTURE girlfriend?
Hey,
Don't say it loud plz as MY FUTURE wife must not hear or see this.....
Re: A Letter To My FUTURE WIFE....... by Gudintent: 6:35am On Jul 04, 2012
Letter to my future wife

Keep it closed, it's mine and mine only

I don't share!

Kapish!
Re: A Letter To My FUTURE WIFE....... by PRESERVER(m): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2012
Gudintent: Letter to my future wife

Keep it closed, it's mine and mine only

I don't share!

Kapish!

Why can't share it as I've shared mine
Re: A Letter To My FUTURE WIFE....... by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 01, 2012
Letter to my future husband:
If you are my present boyfrnd, I pray no1 puts asunder to what God has joind 2geda, and may NOBODY eat the fruitssss of my laboursssss and yours too.. If u are not, he better be fast in askin 4 directions to my path!
Re: A Letter To My FUTURE WIFE....... by PRESERVER(m): 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2012
Phiozy: Letter to my future husband:
If you are my present boyfrnd, I pray no1 puts asunder to what God has joind 2geda, and may NOBODY eat the fruitssss of my laboursssss and yours too.. If u are not, he better be fast in askin 4 directions to my path!

Are sure that you are not this my future wife?
Re: A Letter To My FUTURE WIFE....... by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
LWFMH......laughss.... U tink so? Keep tinking...
Re: A Letter To My FUTURE WIFE....... by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
PRESERVER:

Are sure that you are not this my future wife?
LWFMH......laughss.... U tink so? Keep tinking...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Kenyan Men Want In A Woman / Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. / Thing You Can Do To Show Your Man You Truly Love Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.