Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U (1409 Views)

When Ur Gf Always Call U Baby / Uche, Uche, Uche, How Many Times Did I Call U? / Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by ayomidea: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2012
my boy dnt me anymore
Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by Idowuogbo(f): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2012
He doesn't do u anymore cus he is late night calling sum1else.
Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by GboyegaD(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
Have you bothered to know why he stopped calling you? I do not think this is enough reason to conclude because calling you is not synonymous to loving you.
Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2012
Why don't you call him and find out?
Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by delkuf(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2012
He doesnt call u, because u are dull. U cant put simple sentence together, y will he call
Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by Skii(m): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2012
Earn it!! Give him a reason to!! Make him an offer he can't refuse!!
Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by angiemartinez(f): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
seriously i canot comprehend ur write up, so dnt av anytn 2 say.
Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by mideeniafe(f): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2012
if he's not calling, u call him to find out why. And if he still doesn't call or gives u the cold-shoulder, he's just not that into you.
Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by ODB1: 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2012
ayomidea: my boy dnt me anymore

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by Ranoscky(m): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2012
delkuf: He doesnt call u, because u are dull. U cant put simple sentence together, y will he call
Bone dah stuff abeg. This is ROMANCE section and NOT school/study section.
Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by Blessedla(f): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2012
Lol,well babe welcome,it is the samething am facing my guy is not just the calling type i dnt know y,i have complained and am tired,i nearly broke up with hime for dis,am thinking he is not into me but am still watching patiently.
Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by JojoArmani(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
Idowuogbo: He doesn't do u anymore cus he is late night calling sum1else.

Correct ur sentence pls . . . . . . . . Make out time and be with him, find out why he suddenly stopped callin u.
Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by dabrake(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
delkuf: He doesnt call u, because u are dull. U cant put simple sentence together, y will he call
as if you are better.

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by Idowuogbo(f): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2012
Jojo Armani: Correct ur sentence pls . . . . . . . . Make out time and be with him, find out why he suddenly stopped callin u.
Wot sentence? undecided
Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by cindyrella(f): 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by Mynd44: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
He does not call you cos he is arranging for an English teacher for you
Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by Idowuogbo(f): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mynd_44: He does not call you cos he is arranging for an English teacher for you
werey! grin
Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by Mynd44: 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
werey! grin
Heck I thought what if I was her BF, why would I not call nerve and that is the only treason I could come up with
Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by Mynd44: 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
werey! grin
Heck I thought what if I was her BF, why would I not call her and that is the only reason I could come up with
Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by Konnektions146(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
angiemartinez: seriously i canot comprehend ur write up, so dnt av anytn 2 say.

thats wat u get wen little pikins full here. endure mbok
Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by GboyegaD(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
Blessedla: Lol,well babe welcome,it is the samething am facing my guy is not just the calling type i dnt know y,i have complained and am tired,i nearly broke up with hime for dis,am thinking he is not into me but am still watching patiently.

If you know he is not the calling type, why do you want to change his nature just to soothe you? Don't you think that is selfish? What you can do instead is to make him appreciate the few times he calls so that he would always long to call you more. For instance, I am that kind of person who calls every fo my friends (I mean real friends oooo) at least once in a year and talk with them for quality time just to let them know our friendship is appreciated and I call my fiancee just 2 to 3 times a week although sometimes I call up to 5times but each of the call is really worth the while because we get to talk about everything we need to talk about and spend so much time on phone. Although she complained at a time and later, she accepted it as part of me and I try to improve on this however, I think it is because she stopped complaining and then I had to start improving. That doesn't mean I do not love her.
Another thing you can do is to initiate the call and that way, he would have to call you back. Like if my fiancee tries to call me, I quickly cut off and call her back and if it is at a point I cannot call, I send her a text giving a time commitment I would be calling back. Look for ways to make things work between you both.
Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
Sowwi dear Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ also having d same problem in my present relationship samething am facing my guy is not just the calling type i dnt know y I spend all my day calling him it was later I discover maybe Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ just forcing myself on him,i have complained and am tired,and d next ting 4 me is 2 av a broke up with him, since he is not ready 2 change
Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by GboyegaD(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
Maryspeck: Sowwi dear Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ also having d same problem in my present relationship samething am facing my guy is not just the calling type i dnt know y I spend all my day calling him it was later I discover maybe Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ just forcing myself on him,i have complained and am tired,and d next ting 4 me is 2 av a broke up with him, since he is not ready 2 change

Would you prefer a calling cheat or a non calling faithful guy? I think we should be able to look beyond calls and accept people for who they are. Relationships are not about changing people to suite our desires and the earlier we get this the better.
Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by temmiedude: 5:43am On Jul 04, 2012
It all depends. Has he been callin u regularly b4 but suddenly stopped? If that's d case, then there is need to worry.

I av a similar problem with my babe. She's been callin b4 but all of a sudden , she changed. Even wen I call her sometimes, she'll quickly answer and call and tell me she'll call me back and doesn't until 2 or 3hours later. U see what we are talkin about?

We humans worry about a partner cos we love and care. But wen we get wearied out, we just av to stop caring and kp our fingers crossed and watch tins happen.

@op, put ur mind @ rest. If he's urs, he's surely goin nowwhere but if not, allow him to go. Someone faaaaar better is about comin ur way
Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by Mynd44: 6:38am On Jul 04, 2012
I don't see the bid deal in calls. If you don't call, I will call you.
In this age, phone calls are not the only water to communicate but a sudden change in habit of calling might mean something serious is going down
Re: Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2012
Mynd_44: He does not call you cos he is arranging for an English teacher for you

I LOVE DIS GUY, I WILL MARRY YOU AND 190

(1) (Reply)

Any Dangers Of Falling In Love With Your Colleague At Work? / What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Annoys You? / I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.