Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye (15409 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up / Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by d14christ: 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2007
if he had sed doom on nigeria , u wld b complaining now he sed peaxe and u re exclaiming .
nawwwwwwwwwwaooooooooo.
God help unaaaaaa,
I BELIEVE AND I KNW I AM ONE OF THOSE WHO WLD EAT THE GUD TRU THE
BETTERMENT OF THIS LAND.
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 19, 2007
e don tay wey these church CEOs dey see vision vision for nigeria. .

I think we should build mega church auditoriums in every state. that should be "daddy's" next step to greatness

anyway, me see vision too, more money to G.O's pocket.
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by 9ja4eva: 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2007
LOL

Dts ehen
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by bjluv: 4:44am On Dec 27, 2007
You see---the fact still remains. There are many brain-washed people [morons] in that place called Nigeria. Too sad for all of una! Do you see real poverty around you while your yeye pastors dey fat? Fela talk him own until he died and all of you are still being fooled to the bottom sad

I am glad the brave once opened their brains sometimes ago and realised where religion was heading and what it is all about. Hey people, that God you are looking for is in you and forget what anyone would say about talking to God. He was probably seeing Pamela Anderson in his dreams--- and he can as well masturbate after his fantasies tongue

No wonder why some Nigerian pastors are arrested for various crimes here when they come for their whatever "missionary" mission. You should go to China and see many of ya pastors in jails there; then you will know what you are believing and wasting your sundays on---

naija people with them wahala  cheesy grin Adeboye can go ahead and suck a fat d.i.c.k

Last night I saw a vision too, and God talked to me that miquest & ola4u will win the green card to the US and that all nairalanders will have a prsperous 2008 plus uncountable wealth.  grin

Now nairalanders, don't go to work - stay at home, suck mum's boobies or then just smooch your wife [fuckbuddy] and you'll think my vision will come through? nah,  tongue

between, that was quite kinky dream/vision   grin
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by Owoayo(m): 4:59am On Dec 27, 2007
@bjluv

Thats a bit harsh, a little optimism will go a long way, I know that Nigerian will one day be great maybe not in 2008 but one day, even I can see that.
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by bjluv: 9:40am On Dec 27, 2007
sure it will be and DEFINITELY will not with or through Adeboye's vision, WE the NIGERIAN people needs to work hard but also we need to be transparent, honest, and straight-forward. We need to come to terms with various issues. We need to get rid of any sort of corruption in the system. We need to start from every single Nigerian, get a gradual change of mind-sets--- have an objective of totalling transforming our country.

I have been out here and I have see how transparent and open many economies are all around the world. Also, I have seen that hardwork does pay when policies and laws are in place and functioning.

Nigeria will be a GREAT country when all the-over-150million-NIGERIANS recognise deep within themselves that it isnt God in the skies or Adeboye that would make NIGERIA the greatest nation in the world but just by the works of their bare hands. Ofcourse with the help of whatever you believe in : Allah, God, Budda, Jah, and the lists go on!

It is a gradual process and it will only come through when we work hard and not forgetting the morals and principles. Europe didnt became EU over night and USA didnt in 2 seconds so ---

I am sorry it might be harsh but that is the truth right there, truth hurts but when one accept it. It does set one free from all the shackles you can ever imagine.
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by bayo1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2008
It takes me at least 4 shots of local gin to reach that "spiritual world" Omoge25, so how about saving me the trouble and giving me a full synopsis of latest developments in that hallucinatory realm. And while you are at it, can I have some money to cover prayers that will assure your continued bliss ?

The officer assisting the king said to the man of God, “That couldn’t happen even if the Lord opened the windows of heaven!”But Elisha replied, “You will see it happen with your own eyes, but you won’t be able to eat any of it!” 2 Kings 7:2

I rest my case.
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by dafidixone(m): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2008
weda you like am!
Weda you no like am!
Our Daddy G.O is a man of God in truth! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

I respect this man of God a lot because of one thing and very recent.

Last year was Election in Nigeria, before that time many Political analyst are forcast the doom of Nigeria.

Even some men of god standing on political observation claim God told them the election will cause war here in Nigeria.

But hear this Man of GOd (Daddy G.O) "The election in Nigeria will be peaceful but after will request our prayers" grin

How else do you want to know God still speak to people.

Key into his prophesy for this year and your life MAY not remain the same again.

Wake up man shocked grin grin
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by ow11(m): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2008
dafidixone:

But hear this Man of GOd (Daddy G.O) "The election in Nigeria will be peaceful but after will request our prayers" grin

what part of Nigeria do you live? How can you say it was peaceful. . . do you know how many people died and how many houses were burnt?

I hope it is the massively rigged election held last year we r talking about!
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by Alonu(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2008
My dearest Mr Asemota. the fact that this is a forum does not mean u can toil with just evry bodyand go scot free. i have taken very good note of you and every thing you have been posting so far and i have come to a simple conclusion that you are a saucy and abusive personality. i have already contacted Seun the administrator of this site, COHBAMS whom i have also met with recently. i really want to take your case up so that you would learn to disrespect people, including those you dont see. expect a call from me. in case you cant remember i was the nairalander u insulted after readin my post about pastor Adeboye. you would hear from me soon. God Bless you.
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by dafidixone(m): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2008
what part of Nigeria do you live? How can you say it was peaceful. . . do you know how many people died and how many houses were burnt?

I hope it is the massively rigged election held last year we r talking about!

tell me the number that died if they are not area boys? grin
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by ow11(m): 11:04am On Jan 13, 2008
dafidixone:

tell me the number that died if they are not area boys? grin

Aren't they humans or they r now sub-humans. They are the product of the society and the sad thing is that lives were lost.
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by Hardballer(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2008
LOL@TOPIC hope its during my time sha
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by anonimi: 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2008
Adeboye is one of the main reasons why Nigeria is not yet great and will not realise its potential if himself and others like him continue the mafia godfather[/b]ism style of giving "spiritual"(?) and "moral"(?) [b]protection to the Looters-in-Power (LIPs) he associates with rather than admonish them publicly through sermons and privately when they come to "consult" him as Paul did to Peter on the issue of circumcised vs uncircumcised brethren.
These LIPs whose activity or rather inactivity is the cause of unemployment that creates mass poverty and leaves infrastructures in a dilapidated state, including health facilities that cannot perform rigorous diagnosis thus leaving room for greater attribution of sometimes inevitable diseases and deaths to witches and wizards and wild claims of unverifiable miracles. shocked
Talk about a symbiotic relationship, rub-my-back-I-rub-yours: you politicians can make the people very poor and I will continue to give them false hope of Nigeria will be great, moving to the next level, miracles galore etc etc to keep them hypnotised and focused away from your thieving ways as I dey thief them dey go also with my unbiblical tithe guilt trap
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by SincereHRT: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2009
@ bjluv. If u've a brain, then use it. Even if any pastor has ever raped ur wife, dat doesn't mean u should disrespect dem in general. Despite whoever u know dem 2b, tellin ur father-like (pastor Adeboye) "2go suck a fat d i c k" shows u nid a brain. Nairalanders 've got 2watch out 4dis dude.
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by Lagosboy: 11:23am On Feb 27, 2009
419 has different grades but the worst form of 419 is defrauding people in the name of God.
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by REALTRUTH1: 2:11am On Dec 07, 2011
anonimi:

Adeboye is one of the main reasons why Nigeria is not yet great and will not realise its potential if himself and others like him continue the mafia godfather[/b]ism style of giving "spiritual"(?) and "moral"(?) [b]protection to the Looters-in-Power (LIPs) he associates with rather than admonish them publicly through sermons and privately when they come to "consult" him as Paul did to Peter on the issue of circumcised vs uncircumcised brethren.
These LIPs whose activity or rather inactivity is the cause of unemployment that creates mass poverty and leaves infrastructures in a dilapidated state, including health facilities that cannot perform rigorous diagnosis thus leaving room for greater attribution of sometimes inevitable diseases and deaths to witches and wizards and wild claims of unverifiable miracles. shocked
Talk about a symbiotic relationship, rub-my-back-I-rub-yours: you politicians can make the people very poor and I will continue to give them false hope of Nigeria will be great, moving to the next level, miracles galore etc etc to keep them hypnotised and focused away from your thieving ways as I dey thief them dey go also with my unbiblical tithe guilt trap
Proof why I do not believe in 99.99% of Nigerian pastors,,,they re mostly fraudulent or have some degree of mental issues,,,,,
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 04, 2013
omobachi: According to Pastor Adejare Adeboye, the church, the society and our country are moving to the next level of greatness. He said, “The entity called Nigeria is going to be the greatest of all countries in the world cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool,” so said the God Almighty, Adeboye.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/11112007/features.html

How do we know a true prophet of God, we know a true prophet when the prophecy he says come to pass, Pastor Adeboye is a respected true prophet in Nigeria and all over the world because of the evident and undenialable supernatural happenings around his ministry, and many prophesies that are reality.

BUT wait

even if there is a prophesy that you are going to become the next billionaire in dallas, if you just sit at home and sleep, my friend you may not fulfil destiny, if Nigeria should continue in the way she has been going about doing business then am sorry o.
So my people don't just sit there and fold your hands, contribute in the best way you can so you can fulfil your own destiny, so that Nigeria can fulfil her God given Destiny.
Spread the word, Peace. cheesy cool cheesy cool wink wink

Abeg sharrap jor!

A prophesy is a prophesy. Even if your ass sits at home doing nothing, if God has said a prophesy over your life, then it will come to pass.

A prophesy doesn't need man's inteference to occur ok? Stop yarning balls.
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 04, 2013
bjluv: sure it will be and DEFINITELY will not with or through Adeboye's vision, WE the NIGERIAN people needs to work hard but also we need to be transparent, honest, and straight-forward. We need to come to terms with various issues. We need to get rid of any sort of corruption in the system. We need to start from every single Nigerian, get a gradual change of mind-sets--- have an objective of totalling transforming our country.

I have been out here and I have see how transparent and open many economies are all around the world. Also, I have seen that hardwork does pay when policies and laws are in place and functioning.

Nigeria will be a GREAT country when all the-over-150million-NIGERIANS recognise deep within themselves that it isnt God in the skies or Adeboye that would make NIGERIA the greatest nation in the world but just by the works of their bare hands. Ofcourse with the help of whatever you believe in : Allah, God, Budda, Jah, and the lists go on!

It is a gradual process and it will only come through when we work hard and not forgetting the morals and principles. Europe didnt became EU over night and USA didnt in 2 seconds so ---

I am sorry it might be harsh but that is the truth right there, truth hurts but when one accept it. It does set one free from all the shackles you can ever imagine.

I go buy you beer. Well spoken.

I used to be one of those staunch RCCG sheeple until i realized that the veil in the temple didn't tear for me to be following one daddy GO.

The years of deceiving me are long past.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Done With Intituitionalized Christianity, Would Stop Attending "church" / Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! / Adekuoroye Tolu: "Church Wedding Is Not Compulsory"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.