Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys (5911 Views)

Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by project8(m): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
grin
Onegai: Marry her. I can't wait to eat rice at your Divorce party! Errr, I meant wedding party...

D.amn AutoCorrect smiley
grin
Onegai: Marry her. I can't wait to eat rice at your Divorce party! Errr, I meant wedding party...

D.amn AutoCorrect smiley
hahahahaahahaha sis u get hurt temper oooo
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Moschino26(m): 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2013
lola.luv:

Wetin man pikin no go read? Treating women like an animal is the way to go, huh!

Then when the 'dog' turns on you and bites you hard, you will run to nairaland to cry and whine.

Baba God please keep such thinkers far away from mine.
Tufia!
#spits!

Lwtmb abeg. Nairaland girls tooo funny!
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by Idowuogbo(f): 12:19am On Jan 03, 2013
ledafaze:

Idowu... I know ure married... I still love u...

Dis babe dey always talk true yan!
Awwww.... Tenk u! Ur head is dia.... cheesy
Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by skodydiamond(m): 2:06am On Jan 03, 2013
She can still change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me / See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public / Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.