Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Please Help Me Out On This Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Out On This Matter (1795 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Please Judge This Matter / Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out On This Matter by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2012
This suldnt bother me as some may think, but it does and that's y am seeking ur kandid advice.
I have a close frnd that is in a mess ryt nw she is PREGNANT but the troubling ish is that she doesn't really knw who is responsible 4 d pregnancy, as she was drunk in a party taken in by an unknown guy in an hotel and slept with.
She claims she only can recognize his face but she doesn't knw his name or whereabout.
Now she is pregnant as a result of dat act but I am trying ma best to figure out hw to help her out with finding dis guy and am running out of ideas.
The celibrant of the party claims not able 2 assist in d search because she doesn't knw d guys name.
Pls advise n opinions are needed to safe a child from being fatherless.
Re: Please Help Me Out On This Matter by binigirl(f): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmm.........
Ur friend no try at all sha... The only thing she can do now is 2 have the baby cos abortion is not an option at all. Make she just take heart, have d baby and try not enter this kind of mess again.
Re: Please Help Me Out On This Matter by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2012
The stupidity of some girls is ridiculous and ludicrous. . . You lay your bed, you lie on it. It's a simple fact of life.
It's not as if she did not know or have not heard experiences of such instances, but she still threw all caution to the wind! Now she has become a statistic. . . A model for other girls to learn from.

I hope others learn from this. . . Nonsense!
Re: Please Help Me Out On This Matter by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2012
Yes she's gonna have it but the p is can we still get d guy is it possible?
Tnks anyway 4 ur luv.@binigrl
Re: Please Help Me Out On This Matter by binigirl(f): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2012
Finding d guy ryt now is equivalent finding a needle in a hay stack. I suggest she just give up the search and move on...
Re: Please Help Me Out On This Matter by Sijo01(f): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2012
Why on earth will a girl get herself drunk to the extent of getting laid by an unknown person
was she under any obligation to consumed that much or was it a drinking competition
angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Help Me Out On This Matter by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2012
@OP
SOMEONE invited that guy to the party, so if he is NOT a friend of the host, then this mystery guy is DEFINITELY a friend of a friend of the host. so if you guys sit down and explain the situation to the host, i am sure he will remember who invited the mystery guy.

as for saving a child being fatherless, i doubt this act will make the guy care any more for this lady (or possibly her child). dont get me wrong, but if the mystery guy didnt give this lady his digits, then it says A LOT about what he think of their night of passion. so i suggest you prepare this gal into being a single mother.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out On This Matter by Onegai(f): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2012
She should prepare for being a single mum, as he probably left her in the hotel without a number or anything, so he isn't expecting her to call him ever. That said, for health reasons (you wanna know at least the bloodtype+any hereditary illness) she should ask the host to tell everyone to send as many pics of the party. He was there, someone might have a phone pic to identify him, so start urging for phone pics. Also the host should start informing everyone "there's this guy who went to so-and-so hotel on the night of my party (the girl should at least know the name of the hotel) and he forgot something important, do you know him?"
No mention bele, because his friends will hide him.
Re: Please Help Me Out On This Matter by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2012
Onegai: She should prepare for being a single mum, as he probably left her in the hotel without a number or anything, so he isn't expecting her to call him ever. That said, for health reasons (you wanna know at least the bloodtype+any hereditary illness) she should ask the host to tell everyone to send as many pics of the party. He was there, someone might have a phone pic to identify him, so start urging for phone pics. Also the host should start informing everyone "there's this guy who went to so-and-so hotel on the night of my party (the girl should at least know the name of the hotel) and he forgot something important, do you know him?"
No mention bele, because his friends will hide him.
Tnks pal u r on point
Re: Please Help Me Out On This Matter by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2012
Since she can "only can recognize his face," she should do her best to explain his features to the host/"celibrant" of the party and perhaps that could help jog the celibrant's memory. Hopefully, he/she would co-operate and be more keen with helping her find this man. But she needs to understand that this unknown individual, if found, might not want anything to do with her and the baby, so she should be prepared for whatever outcome the search would bring forth. You're a good friend for wanting to help, OP.
Re: Please Help Me Out On This Matter by Mynd44: 6:22am On Jul 05, 2012
Wait she was drunk when the deed was done and she still says she recognises his face? That girl must be joking. I doubt she will know the girl if he was her next door neighbour for all you know, she might have been seeing RMD's face while the thing was going on
Re: Please Help Me Out On This Matter by tellwisdom: 6:42am On Jul 05, 2012
Sh!tt happens undecided undecided
Re: Please Help Me Out On This Matter by Mynd44: 7:01am On Jul 05, 2012
tellwisdom: Sh!tt happens undecided undecided
And this is the ultimate shit
Re: Please Help Me Out On This Matter by Malubi(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2012
Foolish girl, she is lucky she should have contacted HIV or AIDS. Na mumu she bi!
Re: Please Help Me Out On This Matter by Malubi(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2012
Foolish girl, she is lucky she should have contacted HIV or AIDS. Na mumu she bi no suffer Ur self.
Re: Please Help Me Out On This Matter by Mynd44: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2012
But the girl is really dumb ooo
Re: Please Help Me Out On This Matter by shizzle11(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2012
@op, that girl is wayward, she has to carry her cross. You didn't tell us how recent this happened, secondly, the celebrant couldn't have taken note of everyone/everything happening. She drank herself to stupor and got laid by a stranger who took advantage of her irresponsibilty and waywardness. Am sorry if i sound cold, but she may never find the guy, so let her start preparing for life as a single parent, serves her right!
Re: Please Help Me Out On This Matter by pendo89(f): 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2012
well i dont pity such.
She was sober at one point and she chose to play silly. That's a cross to carry now.
wish her well in her life as a single mum.
Re: Please Help Me Out On This Matter by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2012
So u guys don't worry abou such a heartless guy dat culd take advantage of a young helplss grl

Secondly u guys sould also think dat d celibrant n frnds could delibrately drug d drinks to make d grls go hub nut crazy.

I knw d grl she's not wat u think about her she was intoxicated nd helpless n it worries me dat a guy could be so loosed 2 sleeping wif a guy without protection but it struck 2 me dat he could have judged her innocense dats y.

She looks guilty but try 2 view it 4rm anoda angle.
Re: Please Help Me Out On This Matter by mspookie: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2012
am sure some pics were taken at d party, she cud look through 1st,list of invited guests too cud help
Re: Please Help Me Out On This Matter by 190: 5:25am On Jul 07, 2012
So some guys still @ this present age and time av 1 nite stands witot condoms
Re: Please Help Me Out On This Matter by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2012
dvdon: So u guys don't worry abou such a heartless guy dat culd take advantage of a young helplss grl

Secondly u guys sould also think dat d celibrant n frnds could delibrately drug d drinks to make d grls go hub nut crazy.

I knw d grl she's not wat u think about her she was intoxicated nd helpless n it worries me dat a guy could be so loosed 2 sleeping wif a guy without protection but it struck 2 me dat he could have judged her innocense dats y.

She looks guilty but try 2 view it 4rm anoda angle.

and yet this girl is "searching" for this criminal to give him the good news, INSTEAD OF GOING TO THE POLICE TO PRESS CHARGES AGAINST HIM?! you make no damn sense , bro!

- if the gal was drunk, and taken advantages of, then she should blame HER silly self for drinking alcohol when she shouldnt.
- if the galĀ“s drink was spiked then she should blame HER silly self for going to parties ALONE and talking to strangers.

pls dont get me wrong, i dont advocate for any crime whatsoever, but we need to put the blame on stoopid people out there (who are not sheep)
Re: Please Help Me Out On This Matter by 2goodbobo(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
All I can do now is to SMH for the girl in question cos I can't fathom why she was so dumb to allow such incident to happen. Well, there is no campaign after Election. Is her cross so let her carry it.
Re: Please Help Me Out On This Matter by Nadoson: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
Searchin 4 him is lik searchn a soluble substaece in d water so quit sachn, bt as 4 d gal, been prgnt is nt d prblm but her medicl repot if she'v nt contatd any deasiz of any kind so let ha visit ha doctor 4 medicl chekup b4 tokin of weda 2 kip d baby or not.
As 4 me let ha kip d baby cos he/she may b d leader of 2moro.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Romantic Song Contest / A Nairalander's Birthday Message From His Girlfriend. / Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.