Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,788 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Literature/Writing Complaints Thread - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (43216 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Neduzze5(m): 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ishilove:

shocked

grin grin

You don dey find trouble now abi? grin
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by AbdH: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2013
Please mod(s), I wonder why my comment was deleted on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1352006/tope-folarin-wins-2013-caine#16709986
I did not break any rule or did I?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
AbdH: Please mod(s), I wonder why my comment was deleted on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1352006/tope-folarin-wins-2013-caine#16709986
I did not break any rule or did I?
We should try to keep our posts without a tribal undertone to it.

Thanks
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by AbdH: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
We should try to keep our posts without a tribal undertone to it.

Thanks
I can't help but laugh, are you kidding me? I have never been tribalistic on Nairaland and besides, my comment was made of one word which you also know has no ulterior undertone. Anyway, you have the power.....use it as you deem right.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by princesa(f): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2013
And he did/does cool
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2013
Smh.......
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by princesa(f): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
Smh.......
you look sexy when you shake your head grin

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2013
princesa:
you look sexy when you shake your head grin
why do I bother?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by princesa(f): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
why do I bother?
you asking me? I don't even know grin

but sometimes, i wonder how you look like, you know with your nl personality, very erratic...hmmsmiley

i also wonder what it feels like to be on ban from NL grin
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
Dear mynd, it been upto a week now, and i stil haven't gotten any reply from you about the request i asked of.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
yemi2plus2: Dear mynd, it been upto a week now, and i stil haven't gotten any reply from you about the request i asked of.
I am still on it ooo
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am still on it ooo
okay
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by EzePromoe: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
Are you saying Muki just woke up and decided to ban him without reason? He knows his offence.

This is not the time he is being banned for it and he has refused to change. What are you talking about the right thing again?
You really fall my hand with this post. What happened to [url=www.nairaland.com/eze%20promoe/posts]View Eze Promoe's posts[/url]
Keep giving that molester blind support.
Open my thread before i bite you now angry
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2013
Eze Promoe:
You really fall my hand with this post. What happened to [url=www.nairaland.com/eze%20promoe/posts]View Eze Promoe's posts[/url]
Keep giving that molester blind support.
Open my thread before i bite you now angry
Welcome back. I hope you are now a changed man
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by EzePromoe: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
Welcome back. I hope you are now a changed man
Don't add salt to my injury angry
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:10am On Jul 12, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Don't add salt to my injury angry
The purpose of a punishment is that you learn from it and not repeat the offense. I hope you won't do that anymore.

I don't see how that adds salt to anything
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by EzePromoe: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
The purpose of a punishment is that you learn from it and not repeat the offense. I hope you won't do that anymore.

I don't see how that adds salt to anything
I gave you a link to view my posts, and you're still been insistent. I did nothing to get that ban. I think Mukina just hate my moniker with passion, and the worst she could do is to wait for me on FP. Issorait!
As for you defending her, i understand quite very well. You can't bite the hand that's feeding you.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I gave you a link to view my posts, and you're still been insistent. I did nothing to get that ban. I think Mukina just hate my moniker with passion, and the worst she could do is to wait for me on FP. Issorait!
As for you defending her, i understand quite very well. You can't bite the hand that's feeding you.
You think muki has the time to mark out your handle so she will ban you whenever she sees your posts right?

Dude suck it in abeg........
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Teespice(f): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hey everyone,

This is not a complaint but rather a suggestion which I feel should be looked into. If the authorities that hold sway here do not agree, then it should be discarded.

I think a thread has to be created for links to stories. It exists in the romance section. This allows for ease of access to stories both old and new. Seeing how many pages this section has and the stress of clicking every page to get access to stories(if you know what I mean).

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by EzePromoe: 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
You think muki has the time to mark out your handle so she will ban you whenever she sees your posts right?

Dude suck it in abeg........
Yeah, she got no time for someone like me, but she could descend low to ban me without cause. What happened to the freaking MOD of that section which she found me guilty of violating?
Support her or not, it's not my cup of tea!
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
Smh....
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by princesa(f): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
Why the double hidden posts in my thread mynd?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
princesa: Why the double hidden posts in my thread mynd?
I don't remember, lemme check
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
princesa: Why the double hidden posts in my thread mynd?
The first has been fixed but the second is a derailing post.....
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by princesa(f): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
The first has been fixed but the second is a derailing post.....

why the interest? Smh....
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
princesa:

why the interest? Smh....
What interest?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by princesa(f): 12:27am On Jul 13, 2013
I hope you enjoyed the sex scene tongue
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2013
Dear mynd, IMO i think there should a total review of the rules governing the endorsement of a thread to the front page.
The poet of this forum are not presented at all.
I visited the sub-section for poem today, i almost cried.
The poet of this section are not presented in the sense that their poem don't make front page at all.
I read some poems by different poet this morning and was moved to speak on their behave since they have choice to keep shut.
I can't remember the last time a poem made the front page, the last poem i think made the front page was one by ishilove.
Please kindly find time and read through the poem esp that of 'creative mind' that guy is da bomb.
Not just poems alone but other genes of literature i.e Novels, Drama, Short stories, Fiction, Prose, Humor, Biography e.t.c
(3)Topics must be selected from all Literature Genres:
Genres like Poems, Novels, Drama, Short stories, Fiction, Prose, Humor, Biography, etcetera must all be given a fair chance.
**Stories should not make the FrontPage all time. We should market, encourage and motivate all our writers alike**[/b]
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2013
And which poem have you endorsed sir?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2013
Mynd_44: And which poem have you endorsed sir?
the last i endorsed a poem you almost got me ban.
Abi you don forget?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 10:07am On Jul 14, 2013
yemi2plus2:
the last i endorsed a poem you almost got me ban.
Abi you don forget?
The last time you did, you endorsed and then you became rude all of a sudden (which I don't mind) but you decided to derail the endorsement thread which was the reason
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 10:12am On Jul 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
The last time you did, you endorsed and then you became rude all of a sudden (which I don't mind) but you decided to derail the endorsement thread which was the reason

i stil don't no your defination of been rude. i never derail the endorsement thread, you and other members will not just stop quoting my post and i had to reply you.
It will be wrong saying i derail the thread.
What reason if i maybe? Don't tell me the poem didn't make front page cause of your defination of be rude?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (41)

Fierce / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / Wole Soyinka At 4 Months In November 1934

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.