Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,877 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Literature/Writing Complaints Thread - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (43218 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2013
princesa:
hide them like it never happenedsmiley

and i don't see why i should be banned, you asked me to hit you with my best shot, and i did.

hello foxysmiley
Oh that one? I will see if I can but IMO, let it be. No harm done
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by FoxyRebirth(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2013
Mynd... You have not said anything yet embarassed
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by FoxyRebirth(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2013
Hi Princesa...

Howdy
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:35am On Jul 04, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: Mynd... You have not said anything yet embarassed
About what?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: Mynd... You have not said anything yet embarassed
You derailed your own thread and you are expecting me to do something?

**sighs**
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by FoxyRebirth(m): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
You derailed your own thread and you are expecting me to do something?

**sighs**

I can modify mine but the others I can't... Mynd, you know the story is worth front page. Please do something about it.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

I can modify mine but the others I can't... Mynd, you know the story is worth front page. Please do something about it.
Not even bothered about it
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by FoxyRebirth(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Not even bothered about it

Haba mana, ya za ka mun haka --- Ba kyau fa.

Stop doing this to me na, e don tay wey I make front page na grin
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mynd, pls, i can't find the thread 4 nominating stories 4 front page, but anyway. Am nominating HBG story. Jewels of africa not without sisters www.nairaland.com/1240162/jewels-africa-not-without-sisters
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by princesa(f): 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Oh that one? I will see if I can but IMO, let it be. No harm done
and i thought i was the complicated one sad
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
Damex333: Mynd, pls, i can't find the thread 4 nominating stories 4 front page, but anyway. Am nominating HBG story. Jewels of africa not without sisters www.nairaland.com/1240162/jewels-africa-not-without-sisters

https://www.nairaland.com/1210134/endorse-topics-make-frontpage
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Dospix(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Fixed
Tnk u sir.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
Dospix: Tnk u sir.

You are welcome
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
Dear mynd, you have not said anything about my request of today.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
yemi2plus2: Dear mynd, you have not said anything about my request of today.
I am working on it
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am working on it
okay sir
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Neduzze5(m): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2013
Eeyah, it feels so bad being able to
read your comments but not being
able to update by yourself. Lets all try
and beg our dear Moderator, Mr Mynd
to release our dearest story teller
even if it means restricting him to the
Literature and Writing section

MR MYND, please we humbly kneel
and beseech of thee to release our
dear story teller to us. We
appreciate you. And equally thank
you cos we believe that you're going
to do this for us
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 8:44am On Jul 06, 2013
Since you are in touch with Eze, ask him to tell you what got him banned and how many times he has being banned for it
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Neduzze5(m): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2013
Mynd_44: Since you are in touch with Eze, ask him to tell you what got him banned and how many times he has being banned for it

I'm not in touch with him. It's just that I've been once banned before and at a time when I had many updates to place on my thread. Please do try to at least limit him to the lit section if you can't fully release him. Thank you once again.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 8:57am On Jul 06, 2013
Neduzze5:

I'm not in touch with him. It's just that I've been once banned before and at a time when I had many updates to place on my thread. Please do try to at least limit him to the lit section if you can't fully release him. Thank you once again.
He is the only one who can do that. He should mail Muki
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by sambroose(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2013
You guys should un_ban eze promoe o.........before dis place go turn war zone o........
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by SeunPlus(f): 11:48am On Jul 06, 2013
Mynd_44: Since you are in touch with Eze, ask him to tell you what got him banned and how many times he has being banned for it
I've contacted him, and also learnt from him that he was given a ban without link.
It's not done like that. I've also gone through his posts, and i couldn't find any offensive post in the first and second page.
But come to think of it, locking his thread was uncalled for.
Mukina should do the right thing. I'm sure noone will be offended, if she provided her proof link for banning him.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
SeunPlus:
I've contacted him, and also learnt from him that he was given a ban without link.
It's not done like that. I've also gone through his posts, and i couldn't find any offensive post in the first and second page.
Mukina should do the right thing. I'm sure noone will be offended, if she provided her proof link for banning him.
What do you want from me exactly?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by luvmijeje(f): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
SeunPlus:
Really? So Eze didn't know the reason why he was ban not to talk of how long? This doesn't seem right to me, if it is true, then it is totally wrong.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
luvmijeje:
Really? So Eze didn't know the reason why he was ban not to talk of how long? This doesn't seem right to me, if it is true, then it is totally wrong.
He knows
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by luvmijeje(f): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
He knows
Mynd, pls talk with your oga at the top to temper justice with mercy. Eze won't do it again, whatevet it is, we kuku don't know.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by SeunPlus(f): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
He knows
Please do the right thing, you can't ban someone without proof even if he knows about it.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
SeunPlus:
Please do the right thing, you can't ban someone without proof even if he knows about it.
Are you saying Muki just woke up and decided to ban him without reason? He knows his offence.

This is not the time he is being banned for it and he has refused to change. What are you talking about the right thing again?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by SeunPlus(f): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mynd, we know, but still do us the favour.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
SeunPlus: Mynd, we know, but still do us the favour.
I will see
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Ishilove: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
This is not the time he is being banned for it and he has refused to change. What are you talking about the right thing again?

shocked

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (41)

Fierce / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / Wole Soyinka At 4 Months In November 1934

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.