Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Literature/Writing Complaints Thread - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (43114 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by debayun(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
I want to lodge a complaint on d writers on dis forumhave noticed a tren dat dis writers hv dey all start a story thread with much updates den wen dia story start getting acceptance and popularity dey begin to gv d same silly excuse of am sooo busy dey nw turn demselves to celebs and keep various readers on useless suspence
So therefore I want to move a motion dat no story thread must reach front page unless its completed or near completion dis act is becoming annoying
And to d writers if u knw ur a very busy person den don't start a thread at all only start a thread wen u knw u have a lot of free time on ur hand instead of gving ur 1 update per week etc. I have few examples of pple who r guilty of dis offence e.g princessa and van tee20
I respect d lyks of mazi omenuko and flow1759 dey r consistent with dia update except d time dey had arguments on dia thread so pls I hope I get a swift responce to my complaint
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
Mynd_44: Lemme get this straight, you get to read a good story for free...the writer spends his/her freetime, energy, bandwidth and racks their brains just so you can be entertained FOR FREE and you can do nothing but come here to rant about slow updates?

Is this some kind of jokes? Can't you just say thank you for once? Appreciate a good and charitable thing done to help you relieve your stress and put a smile on there face?

If you don't have anything good to say, please say nothing abeg

2 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Ishilove: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
debayun: I want to lodge a complaint on d writers on dis forumhave noticed a tren dat dis writers hv dey all start a story thread with much updates den wen dia story start getting acceptance and popularity dey begin to gv d same silly excuse of am sooo busy dey nw turn demselves to celebs and keep various readers on useless suspence
So therefore I want to move a motion dat no story thread must reach front page unless its completed or near completion dis act is becoming annoying
And to d writers if u knw ur a very busy person den don't start a thread at all only start a thread wen u knw u have a lot of free time on ur hand instead of gving ur 1 update per week etc. I have few examples of pple who r guilty of dis offence e.g princessa and van tee20
I respect d lyks of mazi omenuko and flow1759 dey r consistent with dia update except d time dey had arguments on dia thread so pls I hope I get a swift responce to my complaint
Lobatan. Now I've heard everything.

Come, you, I suggest you sit down and write one chapter so that you will know how easy it is to write. You are here running your mouth and spewing crap. Every writer here is making one sacrifice or the other in order to post stories here free of charge but folks like you will never appreciate it. We have to earn our living because life does not revolve around NL. Out there in the real world, there are real life challenges and real life hustles, so if we spend all our time updating on NL, will you feed us?

If you will pay the writers here reasonable salaries, believe me, they will gladly resign and write full time for ur reading pleasure. If you won't, then shut it and write your own!!!

2 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by beylinko(m): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
what are you waiting for? You merely asked a question and I answered
sho! u said u were working on it na. why the change of tone again?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
beylinko:
sho! u said u were working on it na. why the change of tone again?
What am I working on? Could you please just repeat yourself
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by beylinko(m): 7:37am On Jun 10, 2013
Sorry, I have to dig this up since you don't remember saying these.

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints
Thread by Mynd_44 : 10:22pm On
May 10
beylinko: MYND,i've never done
this and i dnt tink i will after now.
pls I'll appreciate if this thread gets
to the front page. Kindly go through
it ursev and see. Thanks in
anticipation.
http://
www.nairaland.com/1273519/
boko-haram-pains

Thread by beylinko (m): 6:36am On
May 11
Mynd_44:
Please put some paragraphs on that
piece so it will be easy to read and
we will see what we can do
cheers
Thanks

Thread by beylinko (m): 2:20pm On
May 14
MYND! Have done the paragraphing.
Moving the work to dat section is
more or less a dust bin. i got to know
abt that section because my work was
moved there. imagin just 7 views in
about 5days. i will get a better
preview at where it was. ThAnks once
again

Thread by Mynd_44 : 2:35pm On May
Working on it right now.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2013
Okay now I remember...so what do you want done?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2013
@Mynd, can we please no why the endorsement thread was closed?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2013
yemi2plus2: @Mynd, can we please no why the endorsement thread was closed?
Because it was being misused.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
Because it was being misused.
how please?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
yemi2plus2:
how please?
The thread was been derailed and tempers flaring. Some time away would stop that
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
The thread was been derailed and tempers flaring. Some time away would stop that

okay.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by bluish(f): 3:59am On Jun 17, 2013
How do I read d stories on frontpage,can't find them
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 5:14am On Jun 17, 2013
bluish: How do I read d stories on frontpage,can't find them
You can only read them when they make front page
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by repogirl(f): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2013
Okay, so Mynd, will works from the literary section still be sent to frontpage and how bout if someone 'genuinely' wants to recommend something for frontpage?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2013
repogirl: Okay, so Mynd, will works from the literary section still be sent to frontpage and how bout if someone 'genuinely' wants to recommend something for frontpage?
good question
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:55am On Jun 17, 2013
repogirl: Okay, so Mynd, will works from the literary section still be sent to frontpage and how bout if someone 'genuinely' wants to recommend something for frontpage?
Something from which section?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Something from which section?
she said "works from the literary section"
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
yemi2plus2:
she said "works from the literary section"
Well I would soon unlock the thread
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Well I would soon unlock the thread
better
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by APCniga: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
Cuddlemii: How can I be of help?

I am all ears as long as you keep it Civil!
pls i'm JJC in this link,i dont know how to post.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
@Mynd please tell other users to stop quoting me in the endorsement thread. I don't wanna derail the thread. Thanks
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
yemi2plus2: @Mynd please tell other users to stop quoting me in the endorsement thread. I don't wanna derail the thread. Thanks
Just ignore them. Must you reply?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Just ignore them. Must you reply?
No, i must not. But them are talking like them no what really happened
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
yemi2plus2:
No, i must not. But them are talking like them no what really happened
Just ignore
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
@mynd How can i rename my thread?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
yemi2plus2: @mynd How can i rename my thread?
please o
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
yemi2plus2:
please o
Go to the first post and click on "modify"
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Go to the first post and click on "modify"
thanks
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by princesa(f): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2013
so where is my card Mr. myndd?

i didn't know they were protocols to informing yousad
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2013
princesa: so where is my card Mr. myndd?

i didn't know they were protocols to informing yousad
I did not know you put to bed na. Who is the fortunate man sef?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by princesa(f): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2013
what! i did not put to bed jó, am too young for that grin

just send me my card and stop evading itsad

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (41)

Fierce / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / Wole Soyinka At 4 Months In November 1934

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.