Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Literature/Writing Complaints Thread - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (43078 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Ishilove: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
Wow. I hope Cuddlemii is not about to pull a 'Jarus' and 'Kosovo' stunt on us o. undecided

Anyhu, enjoy your leave and see you in June (we hope)
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Tovot: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mynd_44: Sir, Cuddle is not around right now but I am helping her out. Can you please show me which threads your posts have been hidden and I will see what the problem is. I just went through your posts and I did not really see any hidden post.

As regards your being re-directed, do you use Opera mini? If you do, which version do you use? Please answer ti justhis so I can see if I can help you
Help me out here
First of all am not at all a sir,sorry for not specifiying I just have problems with the re-directing on my phone and I do not use opera mini,i just use the nokia browser my phone came with.i'd really appreciate it if you could help,your works are great by the way altho I rarely comment.SHALOM
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 3:45am On Mar 20, 2013
Opppps.......I am so sorry I called you a sir.

Now to the re-directing problem, I had that too on one of my browsers until about 4 days ago. Perhaps the browser you are using is outdated and that's why. When I was getting re-directed it was cos mine was outdated.

Please if it is not too much stress, can you download another browser.....perhaps UC or Operaminin 7.1 and see if you have the same problem.

Just try that option and see what happens.

Again I am sorry about the sir thing.

Have a lovely day.

Cheers
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Tovot: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
No problem about the sir stuff,i just didn't think it was necessary specifying that I AM Lady think I would download the browser you suggested.THANKS A lot wink
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
ok
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MaziOmenuko: 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
Pyguru 'the disgusting creature' has HBG on his trap. Please cut her loose.

AntispamBot banned HumbledbYGrace for https://www.nairaland.com/1189817/nairaland-writers-collaboration/1#14836255. Ban expires at March 21, 2013 at 12:36:47 AM.

You might wanna reprogram that virus that attacks all users at will!
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 5:31am On Mar 21, 2013
Done
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Ishilove: 6:57am On Mar 21, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Pyguru 'the disgusting creature' has HBG on his trap. Please cut her loose.

AntispamBot banned HumbledbYGrace for https://www.nairaland.com/1189817/nairaland-writers-collaboration/1#14836255. Ban expires at March 21, 2013 at 12:36:47 AM.

You might wanna reprogram that virus that attacks all users at will!
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:02am On Mar 21, 2013
Thanks guys
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Ishilove: 6:49am On Apr 02, 2013
Please can somthing be done to free2rhyme on my thread? Like a one week ban from the literature section? He has been trolling on my thread and it is very provoking.

My creations are the products of my sweat, and I can't have someone belittling them for fun. I don't need the fuccking aggravation. Like seriously.

These are the links:
www.nairaland.com/1205583/iyawo-nylon-bag/12

And this

www.nairaland.com/1205583/iyawo-nylon-bag/13

A ban from the section is in order. Thanks.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MaziOmenuko: 6:54am On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:

I saw his comments on your thread and I was like "wat d'fvck!!!"

I wanted to engage him, but its your thread and I wouldn't want what happened to my nysc thread to happen there.

I know what it takes to compose a paragraph, then someone comes to troll on it and de-base it like he did. Its really unfair!
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by free2ryhme: 6:56am On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove: Please can somthing be done to free2rhyme on my thread? Like a one week ban from the literature section? He has been trolling on my thread and it is very provoking.

My creations are the products of my sweat, and I can't have someone belittling them for fun. I don't need the fuccking aggravation. Like seriously.

These are the links:
www.nairaland.com/1205583/iyawo-nylon-bag/12

And this

www.nairaland.com/1205583/iyawo-nylon-bag/13

all dis for me how lovely grin
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Ishilove: 7:01am On Apr 02, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I saw his comments on your thread and I was like "wat d'fvck!!!"

I wanted to engage him, but its your thread and I wouldn't want what happened to my nysc thread to happen there.

I know what it takes to compose a paragraph, then someone comes to troll on it and de-base it like he did. Its really unfair!
I battled back ache to ensure I updated today, so you can imagine how pissed off I was when I saw his senseless posts.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by free2ryhme: 7:10am On Apr 02, 2013
hold it right there .. i aint saying your post/thread is 419 u are misinterpreting.. look at the attachment to the post and you will see the joke there . your nbr of post as at that time was 419. check it out i wont go all the way to tarnish your image or discredit your work .. i have attached the pic below for you to see clearly

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by free2ryhme: 7:10am On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
I battled back ache to ensure I updated today, so you can imagine how pissed off I was when I saw his senseless posts.

make i heard word jor
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 7:15am On Apr 02, 2013
Good morning people....Ishilove, I will be hiding those posts if you are okay with it.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Ishilove: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2013
Mynd_44: Good morning people....Ishilove, I will be hiding those posts if you are okay with it.
I am very okay with it. Thank you smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 8:04am On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
I am very okay with it. Thank you smiley
Done.

I doubt he will be disturbing you again for some time
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Ishilove: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
Done.

I doubt he will be disturbing you again for some time
grin grin grin

Thanks grin
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
grin grin grin

Thanks grin
Now leave before I get in the mood to grab something
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by pnn20: 10:52am On Apr 02, 2013
Hallo my fellow Nigerians. My name is Peter Nguli and I am the author of the article on Chinua Achebe (Nolonger at ease, things fall apart for a man of the people) which is subject to discussion here on the sub-topic: 'A Kenyan's Tribute to Chinua Achebe'. Firstly, I would like to say thank you for all your contributions. I read your contributions in the internet. There is no question that Chinualimogu Albert Achebe was a great writer, a mentor and a hero for Africa. In Kenyan secondary schools, we had to read his books in order to pass English literature and I have a lot of regards for Chinua Achebe for shaping up my English, literary devices, humour, creativity and metaphor. I am sorry to see that the post here has created inter-clan wars but that was not my intention: I was just writing to pay my tribute to a great African hero. I am not at all interested with Nigerian politics but what I know is that every child in Africa grew up with Achebe and he was a great asset to this African continent. I would like to say thank you again to those who appreciated my article published in the Kenyan Standard Digital and would ask that you may wish to read more of my articles in the same newspaper. I would particularly pay my respects to the poster named 'Every Lady'. We are all Africans living in a global village of a continent and I would advise that you live peacefully as brothers and sisters. Thank you very Much. You can reach me at pnn20@hotmail.com Peter Nguli
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Specthatcher(f): 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
crypls am lukin 4 dis story abt a boy havin a crush on his stepsister wil b gratefl if i get d link
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by rofemiguwa(f): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
Okay here's mine.I really wanna appreciate you guys for the effort u put to entertain us.I know its not easy to kip a story going despite all your busy schedule.For that alone I want to say a big thank you to you all.esp repogal,mynd,mazi ur stories held me spell bound till late into the night couldn't drop my phone till I finish reading every single episode.U can imagine how heart broken I was when I discover that some stories are as old as Jan and they are still not complete nor frequently updated.I would please advise that maybe you finish your story so that it will just be modified and uploaded before you start posting.some stories tend to look like the author has forgotten the story.pls authors should please endeavour to captivate us to the end.thank you
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by repogirl(f): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2013
Specthatcher: crypls am lukin 4 dis story abt a boy havin a crush on his stepsister wil b gratefl if i get d link

Here it is
https://www.nairaland.com/1206788/one-awaits

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MaziOmenuko: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
Please get this troll out of my thread:

www.nairaland.com/1243124/nysc-ppa-place-promiscuous-assignment/38

There is a religious section in NL.

Thanks.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MaziOmenuko: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
Thanks Mynd. I owe you one.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by tnwmagcom: 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hello, please can you let me know why my post asking for writers was hidden? Many Thanks.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
tnwmag.com:
Hello, please can you let me know why my post asking for writers was hidden? Many Thanks.
It is a thread which is more like an advert. If you want to advertise, you should go through the normal process and book a space
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by tnwmagcom: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
It is a thread which is more like an advert. If you want to advertise, you should go through the normal process and book a space

Can you let me know what the normal process is? This is a job advert so kindly let me know what the process is. Many Thanks.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
tnwmag.com:

Can you let me know what the normal process is? This is a job advert so kindly let me know what the process is. Many Thanks.
Send a message to Seun first
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MaziOmenuko: 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
I just feel like locking my thread anytime I'm through with updates, unlocking it only for the next update!

People can't just stop derailing with irrelevant talks!!! 5 pages gone today with stvpid chats!

Ok, Mynd the shrink, just looking for a shoulder to cry on. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41)

Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist / Fierce / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.