Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,514 members, 7,826,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Literature/Writing Complaints Thread - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (43094 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 2:47am On Apr 18, 2013
I don't know what to say bro...I go to that thread and I am surprised too. What if I told you I got more than 5 complaints from that thread yesterday? The previous, more than 10
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MaziOmenuko: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2013
Didn't know my post @ishi's nylon bag could be regarded as a derail; it wasn't targeted to be so. I was trying to commend ishi for maintaining a good thread, almost all the discussion there was related to the topic, comparing it to mine which was a market centre.

All the same, I've learnt my lesson.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MaziOmenuko: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
Hi Mynd,

Nichole2 was banned on my thread for trolling and derailing. She's very sober now as she has apologized for the umpteenth time off-line. I promised to put in a good word for her.

Do you mind freeing her? She has promised to be of good behavior.

Thanks.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Hi Mynd,

Nichole2 was banned on my thread for trolling and derailing. She's very sober now as she has apologized for the umpteenth time off-line. I promised to put in a good word for her.

Do you mind freeing her? She has promised to be of good behavior.

Thanks.
You do realise that this is a bad example right?

Done
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by ohuegbeair(m): 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
Pls why was mazis ppa- a place of promiscus activities thread closed. Dat was my best ever thread .
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
ohuegbeair: Pls why was mazis ppa- a place of promiscus activities thread closed. Dat was my best ever thread .
I locked it to save the thread from the derailing that was imminent
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by ohuegbeair(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
Just when thinngs Wia getting intresting
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 5:12am On Apr 25, 2013
Efemena_xy. Please if you are gonna send mails, do so with an e-mail address, I can actually reply.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MaziOmenuko: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by repogirl(f): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2013
Hi Mynd.
JAKEMOND1 was banned and his post hidden for some reason he's not sure about. Could you please clarify and release him from your hold. Please.
https://www.nairaland.com/1247140/conflicted-destiny-chronicle-natural-born/7
Thanks for the help.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
Solved.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by repogirl(f): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
Mynd_44: Solved.

Thanks much.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2013
Mynd_44 JAKEMOND1 havnt updated his post all day, pls are u sure you'v unbanned him? Pls check cos am really hooked by his memoir. Also is it possible to release his hidden post that preceded his banning? Thanks!
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MaziOmenuko: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
Reminder:

Unlock the PPA thread in approx 5 hrs time for

www.nairaland.com/1243124/nysc-ppa-place-promiscuous-assignmentmonday morning uploads.

Thanks.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Elpolloloco: 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hey mynd ... It purpinkx the bloke you banned till 2nd may

purpinkx: please no derailling or mynd_44 will ban you till 2106 and i will bind you till 2206

I heard you clean threads !
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
Huh?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MaziOmenuko: 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mynd_44: Huh?

Beats me too! Maybe we need an interpreter in this section.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Beats me too! Maybe we need an interpreter in this section.
I thought it was me ooo. I was thinking I did not "jasi" the new lingua
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MaziOmenuko: 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
^ ^ just read his siggy. It makes more sense now: seems you've got yourself a new friend.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: ^ ^ just read his siggy. It makes more sense now: seems you've got yourself a new friend.
Seems the "friend" needs a long timeout
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by kahuriap: 8:31am On May 01, 2013
AM PETER AND NEED A WRITING ACCOUNT ONLINE
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Elpolloloco: 10:30am On May 01, 2013
Please tomorrow unlock my account(www.nairaland.com/purpinkx) and don't let me remind you erh ... Mr Cleaner
That's just about the size of it ... grin
Have you watched Rango ?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MaziOmenuko: 10:50am On May 01, 2013
Can this thread be locked and sent to the recycle bin. It doesn't belong in this section and it has scam written all over it.

www.nairaland.com/1275644/how-upgrade-jamb-result#15503632

Thanks.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MaziOmenuko: 7:52pm On May 03, 2013
Someone made this comment on my PPA thread

kekakuz: -Yawning-
Aside some terribly substandard writing,ΨђåƮ is Τ̲̅ђέ essence of this thread?

And I replied him in like terms. Now why did you hide my post and left his?

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 8:03pm On May 03, 2013
incase you did not notice, I am not imnipresent. I will rather have the link to the post so I can hide it and since you have decided to be the judge there, I might as well back off and let you continue there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (41)

Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist / Fierce / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.