Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Literature/Writing Complaints Thread - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (43025 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MaziOmenuko: 8:19pm On May 03, 2013
The comment was directly above mine, I used this ^^ to indicate I was replying to the poster above me. You hid my post and ignored the one I was replying. How did you manage to miss his comment and hid mine that was directly below it? Still beats me.

And for you insinuating I was derailing my own thread, I wonder where you got that perception from. I hardly reply to the numerous comments on my thread and carefully chose the ones to reply, just to keep the thread going. I hardly make replies that are off the topic of discussion so I wonder where I intentionally caused a derail.

Anyway, you might be seeing things from a different perspective.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 8:28pm On May 03, 2013
Above yours yes. But I am busy right here and I decided to run some checks. I saw something not right and took action. Why did you not report the post to me instead of going all gangster?

Fine...... I siddon dey watch
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MaziOmenuko: 10:43pm On May 03, 2013
I just made an upload on my PPA thread and it got hidden.

www.nairaland.com/1243124/nysc-ppa-place-promiscuous-assignment/69#15546504

I'm sure its not the spambot as I'm still able to post. Pls look into it.

Thanks.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 10:51pm On May 03, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: I just made an upload on my PPA thread and it got hidden.

www.nairaland.com/1243124/nysc-ppa-place-promiscuous-assignment/69#15546504

I'm sure its not the spambot as I'm still able to post. Pls look into it.

Thanks.
Explicit content. Post was hidden by moderator.

Do you have any idea how much rules that post on it's own broke? Not to mention the fact that this section is not the place for such content. You should either find a way to paint your pictures or I can unhide and move to sexuality.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MaziOmenuko: 11:23pm On May 03, 2013
Thanks for your clarification.

Bye-bye
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Ishilove: 7:10am On May 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Explicit content. Post was hidden by moderator.

Do you have any idea how much rules that post on it's own broke? Not to mention the fact that this section is not the place for such content. You should either find a way to paint your pictures or I can unhide and move to sexuality.
I know this isn't my business o, but I notice you keep on hammering that Mazi's threads shouldn't even be in the Literature section. Why was it put there in the first place? We are all writers here so we know the kind of hard work involved in writing, it can be very painful for one to write, upload and then have it hidden. Mazi has a very unique style that appeals to his followers, and I feel he should be given free reign to express his creativity. If it is unsuitable for the lit section, then the blame shouldn't be on him but on whoever allowed the thread remain in a section that will not allow him express himself to the fullest.

Just my opinion sha
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 7:37am On May 04, 2013
I hid the post so I can get some questions answered not for anything else cos when the questions are answered, it will simply be shown. And please where did I "Hammer" on anything about his thread not supposed to be in lit?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by eagleeye2: 8:04am On May 04, 2013
Ishilove:
I know this isn't my business o, but I notice you keep on hammering that Mazi's threads shouldn't even be in the Literature section. Why was it put there in the first place? We are all writers here so we know the kind of hard work involved in writing, it can be very painful for one to write, upload and then have it hidden. Mazi has a very unique style that appeals to his followers, and I feel he should be given free reign to express his creativity. If it is unsuitable for the lit section, then the blame shouldn't be on him but on whoever allowed the thread remain in a section that will not allow him express himself to the fullest.

Just my opinion sha

Ishi, why do you bother appealing to a super stupor MOD. He can hide and unhide posts at his whims.... imagine if this kind of person holds a sensitive national post what will be the fate of subordinates who has contrary opinion.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Ishilove: 8:09am On May 04, 2013
Mynd_44: I hid the post so I can get some questions answered not for anything else cos when the questions are answered, it will simply be shown. And please where did I "Hammer" on anything about his thread not supposed to be in lit?
Mynd, the 'hammering' part is a figure of speech.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by eagleeye2: 8:10am On May 04, 2013
Mynd_44: I hid the post so I can get some questions answered not for anything else cos when the questions are answered, it will simply be shown. And please where did I "Hammer" on anything about his thread not supposed to be in lit?

Just admit it, you f,,,ked up this time. you hid someones upload (something he has taken time to work on) just because you needed answers to questions?
Why didn't you leave the post untill you have gotten your answers, and you are sure of what you want to do?
Moreover you mentioned somewhere that it was too explicit to be in the Lit section, was it Mazi that has the power to keep a thread in the LIT section when an almighty MOD does not want it?
Guy, you f...ked up this time.... there is no other way to put it. You can hide this post or ban me, it is your choice.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 8:19am On May 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Mynd, the 'hammering' part is a figure of speech.
Okay. Good morning then
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Ishilove: 8:27am On May 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Okay. Good morning then
Morning.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Elpolloloco: 4:49pm On May 04, 2013
Like ishi said ... Tar dna tac <= just a figure of speech
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Tovot: 10:09pm On May 09, 2013
pls I would like to know if I would be banned for breaking rule 21?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:54pm On May 09, 2013
Tovot: pls I would like to know if I would be banned for breaking rule 21?
It depends on the context sir sometimes, people write in languages other than English which makes it difficult to read. And sometimes, people write in strange format ie. BB style. These makes their posts difficult to read and takes out the fun in chatting. What will happen if you violate that rule is majorly that your post might/will be hidden. But a ban is too extreme except you decide to do it and not stop doing it in which case, you become a source of concern to the mods.

I hope I answered you clearly if not, please tell me where you don't understand and I will try to be more explicit

cheers
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Tovot: 9:29am On May 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
It depends on the context sir sometimes, people write in languages other than English which makes it difficult to read. And sometimes, people write in strange format ie. BB style. These makes their posts difficult to read and takes out the fun in chatting. What will happen if you violate that rule is majorly that your post might/will be hidden. But a ban is too extreme except you decide to do it and not stop doing it in which case, you become a source of concern to the mods.

I hope I answered you clearly if not, please tell me where you don't understand and I will try to be more explicit

cheers
how many times would I tell you that I am not a sir angrybut a MA grin, a she and not a he?is my username that confusing? embarassed when you mistake all the fine ladies in NL for males,how would you get kisses and hugs? kiss
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 10:00am On May 10, 2013
Tovot: how many times would I tell you that I am not a sir angrybut a MA grin, a she and not a he?is my username that confusing? embarassed when you mistake all the fine ladies in NL for males,how would you get kisses and hugs? kiss
I am sorry ma'am. Perhaps you should put a pink "F" in front of your name
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Tovot: 10:02am On May 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am sorry ma'am. Perhaps you should put a pink "F" in front of your name
Now u will think I am one big woman like that,abeg am a little girl ooo smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 10:04am On May 10, 2013
Tovot: Now u will think I am one big woman like that,abeg am a little girl ooo smiley
All the same I appologise.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by beylinko(m): 9:47pm On May 10, 2013
MYND,i've never done this and i dnt tink i will after now. pls I'll appreciate if this thread gets to the front page. Kindly go through it ursev and see. Thanks in anticipation.
https://www.nairaland.com/1273519/boko-haram-pains
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 10:22pm On May 10, 2013
beylinko: MYND,i've never done this and i dnt tink i will after now. pls I'll appreciate if this thread gets to the front page. Kindly go through it ursev and see. Thanks in anticipation.
https://www.nairaland.com/1273519/boko-haram-pains
Please put some paragraphs on that piece so it will be easy to read and we will see what we can do

cheers
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by beylinko(m): 6:36am On May 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
Please put some paragraphs on that piece so it will be easy to read and we will see what we can do

cheers
Thanks
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Abisoyee(m): 11:42pm On May 11, 2013
I am finding it hard to post
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by beylinko(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2013
MYND! Have done the paragraphing. Moving the work to dat section is more or less a dust bin. i got to know abt that section because my work was moved there. imagin just 7 views in about 5days. i will get a better preview at where it was. ThAnks once again
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 2:35pm On May 14, 2013
Working on it right now.

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by debayun(m): 5:01pm On May 14, 2013
Abeg hw can I get sebonzakura kageyoshi profile I wanna follow him and rread his topics pls I need an answer asap
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 6:05pm On May 14, 2013
debayun: Abeg hw can I get sebonzakura kageyoshi profile I wanna follow him and rread his topics pls I need an answer asap
Someone already supplied it on the chatroom
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Tovot: 8:20am On May 16, 2013
mynd dearie i left a question for you on one of your threads,i think its one on a uc-browser,pls attend to it! smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 8:42am On May 16, 2013
Tovot: mynd dearie i left a question for you on one of your threads,i think its one on a uc-browser,pls attend to it! smiley
I will look for it ma'am

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41)

Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist / Fierce / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.