Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story (29558 Views)

RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money / RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) / Lagos Government After Linda Ikeji Over Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Ejine(m): 7:09am On Jul 07, 2012
By the way, this thread stinks to high heavens with the hypocrisy from the primitive narrow-minded people blaming RMD for his outburst about an article capable of hurting his career.

What imbeciiles you all are.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by pendusky(m): 7:17am On Jul 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Tobra! Ibim!
Nice! grin
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Orikinla(m): 7:28am On Jul 07, 2012
Well, RMD has said it all.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by langdon: 7:28am On Jul 07, 2012
Normally I don't comment on nairaland cos I enjoy readin pipo's comment bur dis issue I must comment on, first RMD shuld knw linda ikeji neva spreads rumours plus celebrity story is her life n her job, her blog is d only job she has, personnally I knw d ouse in asaba cos I live close to it, jst last week I was tellin sum1 dat if RMD had built such in edo state he wuld ave been summoned by d governor himsef to explain how he got d money, may I also add dat d ouse was completed n painted in less dan four months and t get a land in dat area is from 50million, if not dat we had gotten ours sum 20yrs ago wen it wasn't developed we wuld b able to afford it nw. RMD is a criminal and built dat ouse wif public funds

3 Likes

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by brixton: 7:37am On Jul 07, 2012
Aaaah I use to rever rmd in high esteem even mobbed him wit a friend lst year en now he's joined d badwagon... Shyt polithievs
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by ogolowapius: 7:41am On Jul 07, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Awwww! Linda Ikeji is using the Perez Hilton business model.

Simply put, it says - COURT CONTROVERSY!!!!

Good for her ojare! grin grin grin
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by GudluckIBB(m): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2012
RMD is gradually turning to Olisa Adibua
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Rhino5dm: 7:48am On Jul 07, 2012
Linda is just a cheap attention seeking dirty slut, peddling beer parlour rumor for a living..
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by shilling(f): 7:54am On Jul 07, 2012
He could hv simply said the story was false in fewer words. He is a public official and should know better.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 07, 2012
the house may even worth more than that. No be delta state, no be ibori and oduaghan camp?rmd make we hear word jare. I lost my respect for him recently when he came to teju babayface show and the guy was reminding him wot he said to him sometimes that HE CAN NEVER TRAVEL ON A COMMON CLASS OR BUSINESS CLASS iNSIDE A PLANE EXCEPT FIRST CLASS: even aas a public figure saying he need more rooms to spread his legs and also that people suppose to look up to him in high places not other way round. He is proud. Linda gets her fault also but RMD is proud and full of ego.

1 Like

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by solomon111(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2012
freecocoa: I've noticed you think you are smarter than everyone on NL but you are not anywhere near that,so stop feeling like it.
If the intellectual contribution of people on nairaland is a function of their intelligence,then i may not be wrong after all.
Thank you.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 07, 2012
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 07, 2012
anyone living close to the house in asaba should take the pics and upload it here for evaluation. Abeg watch mopol o.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by friedrice1: 8:25am On Jul 07, 2012
RMD's response was bitter and very silly.
he only made a fo0l of himself.

1 Like

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 07, 2012
As far as I am concern, Miss Ikeji has a better job than RMD. Why the rash and classless response if he truly is not trying to hide something? We are in the 21st century, so Linda need not work at your mother's sweatshop to be seen as having a job, people.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by freecocoa(f): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2012
KINGwax: thanks for being intelligent enuff! I took time to read through the comments to knw if we actually have someone who actually read it wit sense!
We knw she operates a gossip-blog and that doesn't mean she's tellin the story. She's simply tellin what people are saying and that is what is called gossip! So she already has a profession, one which i won't mind having too cos it's safe and easy. It's alws wit a disclaimer, '..people say'
Don't mind even the ones who claim to be first class materials on here,i guess not everyone knows the meaning of gossip after all cheesy

2 Likes

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nyce1: 8:34am On Jul 07, 2012
I feel Linda is enttitle to her opinions nd coments. EFCC should rather verify D claim. because all dis politicians r loots.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by freecocoa(f): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2012
solomon111: If the intellectual contribution of people on nairaland is a function of their intelligence,then i may not be wrong after all.
Thank you.
Oh please,spare me,btw you are welcome.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by aruzuoke(m): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2012
I know Mr Seun will be feeling very happy right now cos somehow he is equally making his own money.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by LesbianBoy(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2012
freecocoa: Don't mind even the ones who claim to be first class materials on here,i guess not everyone knows the meaning of gossip after all cheesy
you said before on this thread that ''there are better ways RMD could have handled the matter instead of his outburst'' care to tell us some of the ways cheesy cheesy
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Raxxye(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2012
Is RMD denying that he doesn‘t own the house in question or that it isn‘t worth the said amount? Why get jittery and attack the lady? Isn‘t it because it could well be true?
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Orikinla(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2012
langdon: Normally I don't comment on nairaland cos I enjoy readin pipo's comment bur dis issue I must comment on, first RMD shuld knw linda ikeji neva spreads rumours plus celebrity story is her life n her job, her blog is d only job she has, personnally I knw d ouse in asaba cos I live close to it, jst last week I was tellin sum1 dat if RMD had built such in edo state he wuld ave been summoned by d governor himsef to explain how he got d money, may I also add dat d ouse was completed n painted in less dan four months and t get a land in dat area is from 50million, if not dat we had gotten ours sum 20yrs ago wen it wasn't developed we wuld b able to afford it nw. RMD is a criminal and built dat ouse wif public funds
. I can see that you don't know Richard. He was already a successful actor and CEO of his own public relations company and a successful publisher of a classy magazine before he became a commissioner. And he was not born yesterday. His peers live in their own houses in upscale Opebi, Ikoyi and Lekki and you know that Richard has worked hard and has earned it. Gossips like Linda Ikeji spread their unconfirmed stories to increase public ignorance. She once lied about the super model Oluchi who also denounced her gossip. Ignorance has done more harm to Nigerians than corruption.

1 Like

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by langdon: 8:46am On Jul 07, 2012
RMD jst made pipo loose regard for him wif dat tweet adressin linda ikeji as a gossip, he jst shows hw guilty he feels, funnie enouf linda has not even said a word cos I wanna assume she is busy, betwwen her and rm fuckin d hu is jobless n needs a life
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by OmoTier1(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2012
So bro Rmd don join them abi? Every body wan be government official 'cos that is now the easiest way to get rich! Even if he Liam's the house is worth 50million Naira, is RMD worth this much to be able to spend such an amount on a house? Yes, I know there are hard working Nigerian who can afford to spend such on a house even and ven more, but hey....RMD? Since when Delta money dey go ll small like water dey pass garri
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by freecocoa(f): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2012
LesbianBoy:
you said before on this thread that ''there are better ways RMD could have handled the matter instead of his outburst'' care to tell us some of the ways cheesy cheesy
If you were in RMD's shoes and couldn't think of a better way to handle the issue,then i'm sorry how your brain functions cannot be blamed on me.

Where i come from,you don't speak to someone in a proverb\parable and still explain what you mean to him word for word.cheesy

Its an abomination.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by deb(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2012
omosexy1: She should please get a job. It is so disgusting.

Gossip is her job. lols cheesy
It made her Linda Ikeji that you know

1 Like

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by langdon: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2012
Orikinla: . I can see that you don't know Richard. He was already a successful actor and CEO of his own public relations company and a successful publisher of a classy magazine before he became a commissioner. And he was not born yesterday. His peers live in their own houses in upscale Opebi, Ikoyi and Lekki and you know that Richard has worked hard and has earned it. Gossips like Linda Ikeji spread their unconfirmed stories to increase public ignorance. She once lied about the super model Oluchi who also denounced her gossip. Ignorance has done more harm to Nigerians than corruption.
u ave jst shown u ae shown shown dat u r not in d knw, movies only startd payin well recently n I ask u where is d magazine publication? It folded up long ago, monie issues den he went into consultin, hw many pipo did he consult ? Name dem! Rmd was neva a rich man it was wen he came to govt dat he culd afford certain luxuries.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by fashizie(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2012
Smh.firstly everything u say in a blog neednt be correct.u can actually attack back.dats very normal.but a warning makes rmd the lowlife here.gej has had all sorts said abt him.he aint blowin threats around.i will personally mail rmd ro xplain what 21st century journalism is abt.he is still a kool dude.but his outbust so so low
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by fellory: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2012
I think RMD goofed on this.he should have been more mature and say instead the house is not worth 250m.Politricks tin ko si lagbari.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by tayo4me(f): 9:00am On Jul 07, 2012
Worse things have been said about him, but he didn't reply then. I then wonder why he has to warn her, if he has got nothing to hide. Nd he didn't warn her maturedly sef...

Other people saying the value of ur property shdnt be a big deal
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by langdon: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2012
Funnie, linda ikeji is jst tweetin like she doesn't even knw hu d Bleep rmd is
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by fashizie(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2012
When there was rumour dat he is yanshin stella damasus even while the husband was *****he didnt respond wit threats.hitin back at a blogger aint a prob.threatnin her is my issue cos if dat chick gets hit by a car,hmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business / Reekado Banks And Odunlade Adekola Step Out For The Premiere Of "The Vendor" / Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.