Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story (29560 Views)

RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money / RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) / Lagos Government After Linda Ikeji Over Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2012
cap28: Okay, so pompous RMD has been outed by Linda Ikeji as just another nigerian thief - no suprises there.

Linda, be careful - you have now graduated from becoming an inconsequential gossip blogger to a hard core investigative journalist, be careful - RMD might send his goons to give you an official warning!

gullible nigerians will continue to support chancers, thiefs, liars, thugs and creeps like this man because they idolise and worship wealth even if its wealth that has been stolen from their own pockets as is the case here.

OMG!!!

How exactly is he a thief if he worked hard for his money? Lawd have mercy!!

Is he affiliated with any politician?

Is he a politician himself?

Who has he scammed?

Is he into rituals?
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2012
You guys are probably still using nollywood to rate RMD, he has been a commisioner for close to six years now him no go talk say he never chop o.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
Padena: You guys are probably still using nollywood to rate RMD, he has been a commisioner for close to six years now him no go talk say he never chop o.

Really? undecided
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2012
It worries me the way journalism is going in Nigeria and other parts of the world. What will it take a journalist to verify a story's authenticity before publishing it?

Of course, sometimes journalists may report false stories thinking they were true. What stops them from fixing and taking down these stories after realizing they were less than true?

RMD is a human being like everyone of us. Let's not complicate people's lives in our quest to follow our passion. RMD deserves better. The world deserves authentic stories, gossips, or news from writers - independent, self-published, or hired.

It's my hope Linda Ikeji removes or fixes that article if it's false as RMD claimed.

My 2cents.

1 Like

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by werepeLeri: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2012
I am sure the Linda woman hasnt even set her eyes on the so called mansion - if it exists.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by mortee: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ranks007: RMD a privately call to Ms. Ikeji wud be more better bro...

So that peeps like u can go on believing the loads of visitors-dragging stories which Linda posts on her blog? Now that you read it from the horse's mouth, I'm sure your initial beef for RMD will reduce by half.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Sapphiredamsel(f): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
oma ga o#in tiwa's voice'
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by mortee: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2012
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by tiebe: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2012
sunical: It worries me the way journalism is going in Nigeria and other parts of the world. What will it take a journalist to verify a story's authenticity before publishing it?

Of course, sometimes journalists may report false stories thinking they were true. What stops them from fixing and taking down these stories after realizing they were less than true?

RMD is a human being like everyone of us. Let's not complicate people's lives in our quest to follow our passion. RMD deserves better. The world deserves authentic stories, gossips, or news from writers - independent, self-published, or hired.

It's my hope Linda Ikeji removes or fixes that article if it's false as RMD claimed.

My 2cents.

Linda no be journalist o. she's not even a writer on any gossip column of any newspaper or mag or anything.

and some people said RMD shoulda just called her to clarify. . . but being that she's not exactly out to give u guys truthful info like journalists should, the next thing you would all have heard is RMD SECRETLY CALLED ME TO BEG ME TO ACCEPT BRIBE TO REMOVE THIS STORY or some other 'story' along those lines.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Periwinkle(m): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2012
RMD is sooooo rude and full of himself, for ur mind u get vibes oh, linda is not d 1st blogger and wont be d last, mnwhl u shld learn to treat ppl wt respect, if u no like be in public eye, biko VAMOOSE wt immediate effect, that's how d other day on twitter he sd if u know u r not his mate u shldnt call him by name RMD u shld call him bros or uncle abi na papa, shiooooo
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by mapet: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2012
Honestly i felt same. If this story is truly from RMD, then he just simply overreacted. I think some of this celebrities should let their publicity managers handle communication matters professionally instead of this warped african "dem dey jealous me " mentality

Billyonaire: RMD needs to learn how to respond to criticism, he has been a media sensation with no criticism thereby depriving him of critic proof mechanism, the comment from Linda Ikeji was supposed to even be a plus but his reaction is very immature and I think he is losing it. Its like he has something to hide. RMD, no worry, we understand. You are now a politician and by serving the public, you need to account for everything you acquire. Be prepared for more criticisms.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by somebody(f): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

OMG!!!

How exactly is he a thief if he worked hard for his money? Lawd have mercy!!

Is he affiliated with any politician?

Is he a politician himself?

Who has he scammed?

Is he into rituals?

Okay - I had to respond to you. You don't know that RMD is a commissioner in Delta State? You don't know that he is associated with Uduaghan - the current governor. Okay, now you know.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2012
ti-ebe:

Linda no be journalist o. she's not even a writer on any gossip column of any newspaper or mag or anything.

and some people said RMD shoulda just called her to clarify. . . but being that she's not exactly out to give u guys truthful info like journalists should, the next thing you would all have heard is RMD SECRETLY CALLED ME TO BEG ME TO ACCEPT BRIBE TO REMOVE THIS STORY or some other 'story' along those lines.

Linda is a self-published journalist.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by somebody(f): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2012
I really don't care about Linda Ikeji or RMD's brouhaha. What is most interesting to me is how this same Orikinla defended Linda Ikeji and almost pushed her down our throats on this same nairaland when she was a nobody - this was probably about 7 years ago. He claimed she was a successful model and kept telling everyone she was a virgin and he was absolutely sure about it. Now, it's RMD you want to vouch for. Look Orikinla - If at your age, you haven't learnt that you shouldn't vouch for anyone but yourself then I don't know when you'll learn.q
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by freecocoa(f): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2012
^The day grandpa orikinla will grow some sense is the day fowl will grow teeth.cheesy
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by IDERAWOLE(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2012
I have always said it that we (nigerians)are loud mouth.

Either as an actor or public servant, you are a public property.

If you don't want the heat, then what business have you got in the kitchen for goodness sake.

It is either you deny the story or simply go to court.

For those that stays here and defend RMD on what is the business of Linda Ikeji about the house; my only comment is that some people are born corrupt from the womb.

Majority of Nigerians can't connect the present unrest in the country with this perennial corruption that is our bones.

I doubt if there is any NIGERIAN today who can stand clean of corruption, right from the altar in church down to the rhyme class in the kindergarten: that my might not really be a problem, after all we are human, but the calamity here is that we are not even ashamed of it.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by DeepSoul(f): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2012

If this matter were to go to court, RMD has already lost the case.

Linda Ikeji wrote "said to be valued at N250m". It was not stated as a fact.
She has given each reader the option to believe it or not.

For all those saying she's seeking attention, think again! She doesn't need your recognition of her as a person, she needs you to recognise her blog and GENERATE REVENUE.

As for RMD, his reply to her is quite disappointing and immature. It reeks of "classlessness" and total lack of composure and that is puttin it very mildly. "Dignified career path"! Smh!

Last i checked, acting and being a politician in Nigeria are by no means careers (my opinion), not to talk of them being dignified

She's simply generating traffic to her blog and making money from it and legally too! Same thing cannot be said about RMD. Let's call a shovel a shovel!
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by ckany: 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2012
Na wa for Linda Ikeji o...
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by tiebe: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
sunical:

Linda is a self-published journalist.

ok na.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by akinsh: 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2012
The truth is all politicain shld disclear their assets that including RMD playinng smart guy.

Shd he claim to be sian then proof the so called Linda wrong.

You want ppl to look up to u n wish they can be like yo but you RMD aren't a role model again to any meaning nigerian

Politically Theif Actor "PTA"
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2012
The guilty are afraid. Damijo may well have a few skeletons rattling somewhere...
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by CLINSINO(m): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2013
who cares
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by tpia: 8:44am On Dec 25, 2013
Is she ever going to clarify this yearly story about the house she bought her parents?
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Ginko: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2013

where will he get her number from, by the way a respected and dignified man do not go around asking for direct contact number of a lazy about gossiper like linda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Reekado Banks And Odunlade Adekola Step Out For The Premiere Of "The Vendor" / Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.