Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story (29559 Views)

RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money / RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) / Lagos Government After Linda Ikeji Over Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by freecocoa(f): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2012
Eve100000:

Oponu ayerada
Obviously you get the jerk,whatever you say goes back to you,btw you can't answer my question so no need to entertain a dunce,cheers.wink
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2012
1, Linda post on her blog
2, RMD and so many others reacted to her post
3, Now everybody is talking about it
4, Linda and RMD are now trending on Twitter with Linda ahead of RMD

Considering the above listed facts, only fools still think that Linda is a nobody.I am not a fan of Linda. My response to her blog post on Mark,the CEO of Facebook, was as corrective as they come. Mark did not have to respond to her post, people unanimously did and the message clear to Linda. In the case of RMD, he knows very well what they, politicians do with public funds, hence his rants.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2012
But seriously, between being a blogger and a politician in Nigeria today, which is more dignifying? ‪
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Orikinla(m): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2012
Raxxye:

Neither RMD nor yourself has told us what Linda‘s offence or lie is. Is it that he doesn‘t own the house, or the house is below or above the stated amount? Leaving the issue and attacking Linda Ikeji is, to me, a form of ignorance too.
[size=28pt]
Let me help your poor comprehension.

RMD simply said this Linda Ikeji character should stop gossiping about what she does not know much about just to attract public attention to her personality. That she should look for a better life than gossiping.

Do you understand now?[/size]

1 Like

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2012
freecocoa: I'm sure we could,someday maybe

#CorrectGirl! I will surely do a follow up on this one. Cheers!
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Eve100000: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2012
freecocoa: Obviously you get the jerk,whatever you say goes back to you,btw you can't answer my question so no need to entertain a dunce,cheers.wink

Ok! Now I know am taking to a blind dud!!! Check ur question is answered!! Odedo
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Eve100000: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2012
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]

RMD simply said this Linda Ikeji character should stop gossiping about what she does not know much about just to attract public attention to her personality. That she should look for a better life than gossiping.

Pls tell them o!!
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by freecocoa(f): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2012
Eve100000:

a report about the behavior of other people not unverify (malicious)report about the behavior of other people
You are clearly a m0r0n,if this is the best definition you can come up with then we clearly have no business exchanging words. Btw it took you too long to reply,guess you were looking for who would define the term for you,you are the olodo.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Eve100000: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2012
freecocoa: You are clearly a m0r0n,if this is the best definition you can come up with then we clearly have no business exchanging words. Btw it took you too long to reply,guess you were looking for who would define the term for you,you are the olodo.

I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you`ve never used it. Since u are busy looking for who will translate my language for u y won't u stupidly omitted my reply, check the time that I replied u id ; iot and pls what ur own definition dolt!!
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by oobim(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2012
Nna,lekwanu RMD!Tell him to shut up and just continue looting,or is he gona swear he is clean?Linda Ikeji,u r free to blog abt what u want,,let them die.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by ocee31(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2012
This linda ikeji na proffesor for gossip, has she ever heard of inestigative journalism, anything she hears on the street she'll just go & publish it on her blog..... the other time she said mark zuckerburg's wedding was cheap, then she went ahead to say that two students were beheaded in igbinedion university okada, she will tell me whether its her siblings head they cut, the other time it was this other woman that she slept with osama bin laden........ This LInda ikeji should be shot

1 Like

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by sarutobie(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2012
ocee31: This linda ikeji na proffesor for gossip, has she ever heard of inestigative journalism, anything she hears on the street she'll just go & publish it on her blog..... the other time she said mark zuckerburg's wedding was cheap, then she went ahead to say that two students were beheaded in igbinedion university okada, she will tell me whether its her siblings head they cut, the other time it was this other woman that she slept with osama bin laden........ This LInda ikeji should be shot
Should be shot??..cut down on the cups of 'hatorade' you gulp every day.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Eve100000: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2012
sarutobie:
Lol @ hatorade
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Raxxye(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2012
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]

How am I supposed to understand the above crap when it has said nothing about the 250M naira house in question? Do you not, at your age, understand what it means to give a simple appropriate answer to a simple question? And what does RMD call a “better life?“ is it doing a legitimate blogging business or stealing public funds? SMH
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by langdon: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2012
Raxxye:

How am I supposed to understand the above crap when it has said nothing about the 250M naira house in question? Do you not, at your age, understand what it means to give a simple appropriate answer to a simple question? And what does RMD call a “better life?“ is it doing a legitimate blogging business or stealing public funds? SMH
there is clearly sumtin wrong with dat orinkinla, he doesn't seem  b in d know bur he is jst talkin trash in actual fact the ouse is true cos I knw d place it is very close to ochird hotel in asaba, do ƱƦ findings n wen u see d ouse am sure u will understand wyh rmd is defensive cos it is a sight to behold, wonderful building and for rmd hu had a magazine dat fail started out as a gossip magazine so he shuld knw beta a shut his mouth. Imagine when he was inpersonatd  twitter he was swearin n cursing, d man clearly doesn't knw hw to behave is he d first celeb to b impersonated. He is not even as credible as he claims to b!
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by yakuza1(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2012
I think linda should have respected RMD enough to state clearly that the information about the house is a mere rumour. You cant just repeat everything you hear from unreliable sources. But then, RMD took it too far by insulting linda's personality. Who says she is a low life and unsuccessful
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Raxxye(m): 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
sarutobie:

LMAO!
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Raxxye(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2012
langdon: there is clearly sumtin wrong with dat orinkinla, he doesn't seem  b in d know bur he is jst talkin trash in actual fact the ouse is true cos I knw d place it is very close to ochird hotel in asaba, do ƱƦ findings n wen u see d ouse am sure u will understand wyh rmd is defensive cos it is a sight to behold, wonderful building and for rmd hu had a magazine dat fail started out as a gossip magazine so he shuld knw beta a shut his mouth. Imagine when he was inpersonatd  twitter he was swearin n cursing, d man clearly doesn't knw hw to behave is he d first celeb to b impersonated. He is not even as credible as he claims to b!
Don‘t mind him, my dear. I knew from the way he went about attacking the babe, that RMD wishes we didn‘t hear it. As for Orikinla or whatever his name is, I hope he learns to use his head in future and stop supporting criminality! Rubbish!
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by HammedSodiqq: 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2012
If Linda feels she has proofs that an act that contravenes the provisions of our constitution has been committed by RMD, leading to th acquisition of the house, she should go to court. If there are no evidences, then she should desists from spreading unverifiable stories.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by dayounce: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2012
give yourselves a break and stop being sentimental and economical with the truth, RMD is a rogue. u cant be in delta politics and not be one,so he should just shut the BIG F up. And as for Linda shes a gossip blogger, its her job to report gossip.

1 Like

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Stallion77(f): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2012
Maybe she is broke! This is a critical case of amebo graduating frm within the four walls of a house amongst women to a full blown weird occupation and she ain't even gud at it cos she shuould hav gotten her facts straight first but amebo no need facts. They just need an audience!
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Godogwu: 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2012
kiyosaki1: Belief this, you belief anything

I rather do, than keep dwelling on backwardness
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by dayounce: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2012
Eve100000:

I smell beef here!! lipsrsealed
chic if u dont know anything about his current financial standing, don't comment! Because you are sounding very very childish
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Godogwu: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2012
iykak47: Do Nigerian politicians steal because they are poor?

NOPE, not at all (some do because of greed), but another point you failed to notice is that not all politicians steal public funds.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by cap28: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2012
Okay, so pompous RMD has been outed by Linda Ikeji as just another nigerian thief - no suprises there.

Linda, be careful - you have now graduated from becoming an inconsequential gossip blogger to a hard core investigative journalist, be careful - RMD might send his goons to give you an official warning!

gullible nigerians will continue to support chancers, thiefs, liars, thugs and creeps like this man because they idolise and worship wealth even if its wealth that has been stolen from their own pockets as is the case here.

1 Like

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Ejine(m): 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
LACKEYS UNITED! grin

I can see Linda's voltrons have come out to play. It was only a question of time anyway grin
Nothing do una jor.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by mrperfect(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2012
That is why is call gist.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by linkin8k(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2012
RMD was rash abeg. Read this blog which gave insight into it:

http://www.uchesmind./2012/07/07/linda-vs-rmd-geh-geh/
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by hotstuffbea(f): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2012
i dont see why everyone is getting their panties in a twist.. to me, this isnt even important.
RMD is older and should know better than attacking a famous blogger on www. as for Linda, i tnk shs doin her job,. all th popl yappng about, do you know what gossip sites or magaziines do they report stories,true or otherwise.
if the house is cheaper he wudve left t alone.., if he got d house usng public funds...well..go figure...

1 Like

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by hotstuffbea(f): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2012
i dont see why everyone is getting their panties in a twist.. to me, this isnt even important.
RMD is older and should know better than attacking a famous blogger on www. as for Linda, i tnk shs doin her job,. all th popl yappng about, do you know what gossip site or magaziine do they report stories,tru or otherwise.
if the house is cheaper he wudve left t alone.., if he got d house usng public funds...well..go figure...
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by mbulela: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2012
RMD is no different from the rest.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by bidell1(f): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2012
[size=18pt]When Toke said Linda is a gossip and not a model, Linda and her Voltrons didnt allow her to rest.
When Susan Peters also tongue lashed Linda, the same scenario played out.
This is not the first time, Linda will publish untrue and unfounded stories about people.
The funny thing is that her so-called mentor, Bella Naija has not been caught in this same web.
Linda will do anything to drive traffic to her blog. To her, its all about the money she makes from her blog.
[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reekado Banks And Odunlade Adekola Step Out For The Premiere Of "The Vendor" / Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.