Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story (29561 Views)

RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money / RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) / Lagos Government After Linda Ikeji Over Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Raxxye(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2012
Orikinla: . I can see that you don't know Richard. He was already a successful actor and CEO of his own public relations company and a successful publisher of a classy magazine before he became a commissioner. And he was not born yesterday. His peers live in their own houses in upscale Opebi, Ikoyi and Lekki and you know that Richard has worked hard and has earned it. Gossips like Linda Ikeji spread their unconfirmed stories to increase public ignorance. She once lied about the super model Oluchi who also denounced her gossip. Ignorance has done more harm to Nigerians than corruption.

Neither RMD nor yourself has told us what Linda‘s offence or lie is. Is it that he doesn‘t own the house, or the house is below or above the stated amount? Leaving the issue and attacking Linda Ikeji is, to me, a form of ignorance too.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by langdon: 9:21am On Jul 07, 2012
nyrol: RMD should allow us hear word jor as if dey don't do terrible things.linda Ikeji is doing good. She isn't a low life like RMD wants us to belief. All these useless guys stealing government fund. Na him salary e take build the house? Even if na 50m! Abeg make we hear word jor. Let's keep talking about it nau if your ass won't be in the open!
don't mind d thief, it jst shows he is guilt, his last tweet is still on d mata n linda is jst busy wif her daily n normal post
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by langdon: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2012
nyrol: RMD should allow us hear word jor as if dey don't do terrible things.linda Ikeji is doing good. She isn't a low life like RMD wants us to belief. All these useless guys stealing government fund. Na him salary e take build the house? Even if na 50m! Abeg make we hear word jor. Let's keep talking about it nau if your ass won't be in the open!
don't mind d thief, it jst shows he is guilt, his last tweet is still on d mata n linda is jst busy wif her daily n normal post, in he tweet its like she doesn't even knw d guy, nw dat wat I call cmon sense
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2012
It has been brought to my attention that one Linda Ikeji character who I understand is a gossip has put up a story about my N250m (ordinarily I will never dignify her type with a response but with the calls, texts & bbms I hv received I'd like to sound a warning to her (Ikeji) to desist from fabricating stories about me & get a life, knowing the worth of a property is not rocket science & If you find a dignified career path & work hard at it you will be too busy & successful to spread unfounded lies about peopleword.cheesy

What is the import of the bolder statement?

If I still have any understanding of the English Language left in me, then I think RMD did deny that he acquired a property worth N250 million, but rather, he was more concern with the story put about his N250 million mansion.In other word, he is not complaining about the mansion. He just does not like the story about it.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Danjuma04(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2012
This Story is kinda odd and am nt sure if its a praise or a gossip. Linda, u shouldnt have posted that on your "popular" blog.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by langdon: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2012
Raxxye: Is RMD denying that he doesn‘t own the house in question or that it isn‘t worth the said amount? Why get jittery and attack the lady? Isn‘t it because it could well be true?
yes oh! It could b true dats d only reason for such insultive word
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by freecocoa(f): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2012
SwagForce1:

What is the import of the bolder statement?

If I still have any understanding of the English Language left in me, then I think RMD did deny that he acquired a property worth N250 million, but rather, he was more concern with the story put about his N250 million mansion.In other word, he is not complaining about the mansion. He just does not like the story about it.
I just wish i could give you a very long kiss right now.

I caught that part too but just decided to let it be seeing how many of them RMD fans are all barking(not that they can do anything sha),just don't want them to die yet cheesy.

I'm wondering what he means by "my 250m..." Its seems like the house is really worth that with that statement of his.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Detongue: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2012
D question is.... RMD do u hv a house worth #250m? We know u are living larger dan ur salary. If i were u i will keep quite
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by langdon: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2012
Detongue: D question is.... RMD do u hv a house worth #250m? We know u are living larger dan ur salary. If i were u i will keep quite
simple, if I were him I wuld jst shut up and act like I didn't see anyfin of such, lata they wuld say he he wasn't d 1 tweetin all dose stuff dat it was his publicist! He should apologise to linda for d insult
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2012
ORAFA: Lies are NEVER a plus to anyone. By d way, why are u guys politicising dis issue? Wat if he got his house before holding any political office?
RMD has gone rogue like every other politician. What is his source of sudden weatlh ?
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by freecocoa(f): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2012
Danjuma04: This Story is kinda odd and am nt sure if its a praise or a gossip. Linda, u shouldnt have posted that on your "popular" blog.
Why shouldn't she post it? Do you people even know what she does? Geez!its called gossip-blog for a reason.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2012
omosexy1: Linda Ikeji should please get a job, her hobby is so disgusting.
Her so called hobby is her job, do you know the impressions she gets on her blog daily.

As far as I am concerned, she's definitely Nigeria's most successful gossip blogger.

1 Like

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2012
RMD's response was uncalled for, irresponsible, tyrannical and an attack on the person on Linda Ikeji, it was just a birthday wish and he took it extreme. How much is 250m compared to the amount we know he is sharing with the state government. Its like running from a rope thinking its a snake. RMD calm down, EFCC will visit you at the right time.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by mrkels(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2012
Well I don't blame RMD, linda did the same when they called her a failed Model, he funny thing is that linda would so control the situation that her fans would be on her side and hate RMD more, just like the way she brought her life story when she had some problems with some tv presenter. Linda sha.very smart girl who knows a lot about damage control
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Dahbutter(m): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2012
Billyonaire: RMD's response was uncalled for, irresponsible, tyrannical and an attack on the person on Linda Ikeji, it was just a birthday wish and he took it extreme. How much is 250m compared to the amount we know he is sharing with the state government. Its like running from a rope thinking its a snake. RMD calm down, EFCC will visit you at the right time.

NO! It wasn't just a Birthday wish, it was a sarcastic remark aimed at raising some dirty controversies. RMD's house is not worth more than 50mill if its up to and he definitely was rich enough to afford that b4 he got into government. Linda should shut her lying jealous smelly trap and get lost!

1 Like

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by treschic1: 10:10am On Jul 07, 2012
Yep. Replyin her was a huge mistake. Usin offensive words an even huger one. Linda posted wishin him happy bday, dn mentioned d hse as an afta thot, or so she made it appear. It wud hav ended thr. He decided to reply now the chain has began: linda's blog--rmd's twitter page-- nairaland--who know's whr next this story will surface. Every public figure needs a publicist, not just for the sake of it but to moderate the way they talk in public. Every celeb in US makes use of a publicist b4 they grant interviews, appear on red carpet etc. And to think, some1 here said somethin like he once had a PR firm and a consultancy firm. I like d comment dt said 'hw many pipo did he consult ? Name dem!'
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by cardoso111(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2012
Linda should go get job at CNN BBC or Sahara Reporters:there are better things to report
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by freecocoa(f): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2012
Dahbutter:

NO! It wasn't just a Birthday wish, it was a sarcastic remark aimed at raising some dirty controversies. RMD's house is not worth more than 50mill if its up to and he definitely was rich enough to afford that b4 he got into government. Linda should shut her lying jealous smelly trap and get lost!
Oh please,quit getting unnecessarily emotional.

There's no jealousy anywhere,its all business,this lady knows her onions in the business line she's chosen,she's just doing what she knows how to do best cheesy.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by fm7070: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2012
the guy na big man now ooooooooo.
even if he gets 250m house, what's the big deal? i think he deserves it.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Eve100000: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2012
I like Linda sha other than spreading her legs *which of course Dan Foster &d rest is tired of*she still hv other things to spread (clap clap)1st Tonto Dike, Susan Peters, Kola Boof etc and now RMD if she is really faustrated because she couldnt hit it with her 'failed' modelling career she shld not drag people down with her! U are a blogger looking for attention I understand but spreading false rumours will land u in trouble one day! Give people real deal on your blog not lies! Doing that to some1 on his happy day is not cool!! Anyway take this as an advise not beef o! To people saying RMD is a thief and liar ok now who go reach there no go chop clean mouth? Bunch of hypocrites!!!
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Eve100000: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2012
freecocoa: Oh please,quit getting unnecessarily emotional.

There's no jealousy anywhere,its all business,this lady knows her onions in the business line she's chosen,she's just doing what she knows how to do best cheesy.

Irukiru obe wo!!!
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Eve100000: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2012
Billyonaire: RMD's response was uncalled for, irresponsible, tyrannical and an attack on the person on Linda Ikeji, it was just a birthday wish and he took it extreme. How much is 250m compared to the amount we know he is sharing with the state government. Its like running from a rope thinking its a snake. RMD calm down, EFCC will visit you at the right time.

I smell beef here!! lipsrsealed
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by treschic1: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2012
To nairaland moderators: whenever there is a topic like this, a sort of poll/tag team shud be created somewhr, or stock taken so as to know who is winnin. (Just 4 d fun of it) whr d no. of supporters of each party will be displayed. For now, looks like linda is winning. #go team linda!#

1 Like

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Eve100000: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2012
freecocoa: Why shouldn't she post it? Do you people even know what she does? Geez!its called gossip-blog for a reason.

'gossip blog not unverify fact blog
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Eve100000: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2012
langdon: don't mind d thief, it jst shows he is guilt, his last tweet is still on d mata n linda is jst busy wif her daily n normal post

Jealousy is the root of hatred 3x if u look at another mans property it's all because of jealousy, jealously is the root of hatred!!(singing in dbanjs voice) STFU and sleep hater!!!
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by freecocoa(f): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2012
Eve100000:

Irukiru obe wo!!!
Whatever that means,same to you,
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2012
freecocoa: I just wish i could give you a very long kiss right now.

I caught that part too but just decided to let it be seeing how many of them RMD fans are all barking(not that they can do anything sha),just don't want them to die yet cheesy.

I'm wondering what he means by "my 250m..." Its seems like the house is really worth that with that statement of his.

Freecocoa, My dear. The bolder statement is possible. We can work out something.
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by freecocoa(f): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2012
Eve100000:

'gossip blog not unverify fact blog
And what is gossip?
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by freecocoa(f): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2012
SwagForce1:

Freecocoa, My dear. The bolder statement is possible. We can work out something.
I'm sure we could,someday maybe wink.

1 Like

Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Eve100000: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Linda is just a cheap attention seeking dirty slut, peddling beer parlour rumor for a living..

Gbam!!
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Eve100000: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2012
freecocoa: Whatever that means,same to you,

Oponu ayerada
Re: RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story by Eve100000: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2012
freecocoa: And what is gossip?

a report about the behavior of other people not unverify (malicious)report about the behavior of other people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Reekado Banks And Odunlade Adekola Step Out For The Premiere Of "The Vendor" / Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.