Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,208 members, 7,849,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (31147 Views)

Haiti Joins African Union / Somalia Should Leave The African Union / Mugabe At African Union: Let’s Stand Up To West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by KiKatanga: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2012
Mo Farrah, a great man born in Somalia -- became a refugee in Britain who helped him to compete at his best.

Thankfully he didn't stay in Somalia where he'd have been blown to bits or would be huddled in a corner of some half-demolished building chewing Khat and waiting to die.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by KiKatanga: 11:04am On Aug 09, 2012
warya123:

how would i know where in somalia they are from. SOMALIS live in ethiopia, djibouti, northern kenya and Somalia and around the world. Most somalis in somalia were born in the capital cause the capital has several million people and is the largest city...the second largest city is in hergaiysa in the north, and the third largest city is in Kismayo in southern somalia...so about half of somalis were born in those three cities.

Somalis live everywhere around the world because it's better than dying in Somalia.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2012
oh i thought u wanted to know so you can find a somali women...lmao cheesy

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by KiKatanga: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2012
warya123: oh i thought u wanted to know so you can find a somali women...lmao cheesy

Did you notice the title of the first image you posted? "frances-linzee-gordon-somalian-women-who-have-fled-their-homeland-at-wedding-hol-hol-djibouti.jpg"

That's why we're trying to protect people in your country, because your people running for their lives.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2012
Ki-Katanga:

Did you notice the title of the first image you posted? "frances-linzee-gordon-somalian-women-who-have-fled-their-homeland-at-wedding-hol-hol-djibouti.jpg"

That's why we're trying to protect people in your country, because your people running for their lives.

they left somalia and went to djibouti...djibouti is little somalia...their is chaos in every country at some point in time....that article was from several years ago...somalia is getting peace ful now...what are you trying to prove...that i should like africans?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by KiKatanga: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2012
warya123:

they left somalia and went to djibouti...djibouti is little somalia...their is chaos in every country at some point in time....that article was from several years ago...somalia is getting peace ful now...what are you trying to prove...that i should like africans?

Somalia is only getting peaceful because the AU are in there killing Al Shabaab.

Oh and just so you you know Somalia was named by the Italians, and Djiboutians hate you for bringing your war to their country.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2012
Ki-Katanga:

Somalia is only getting peaceful because the AU are in there killing Al Shabaab.

Oh and just so you you know Somalia was named by the Italians, and Djiboutians hate you for bringing your war to their country.

LMAO....I KNOW MY HISTORY...SOMALIA comes from the somali word SOO MAAL. which means go milk it. we are nomads. somali also are the only people in

africa who named their country after their ethnicity...the word somali was used 3,500 years ago in egyptian books....nigeria was named after niger river, niger is spanish word for black...so the spanish named the river, and they named the country after the river...lmao nigeria sounds alot like niger-ia

The name Somali is originally came from the two Somali words of SOO and MAAL that means, “Go and milk it”. That shows that the Somali people were rural and herders, who moves from a place-to-place seeking for a good grazing lands.

The history of Somali people dates back so many centuries. The first time the word Somali mentioned in a history books was 3500 years ago, [b][/b]when the queen of Egypt Hatsebshut sent a fleet of 5 large ships and a crew of 250 men to Somalia which the Egyptians called The Land of Punt. Punt means “THE LAND OF SPICES” from the aromatic plants that grow there. The Egyptians wanted to trade and they brought jewels and glass beads that they exchanged for gold, elephant tusks myrrh, ostrich feathers, spices and different beads. Some of these items, especially the aromatic ones were Egyptians used to their religious festivals and celebrations.

i hate the niggggggers who call themselves african union soldiers in my country....thanks to the middle east and turkey they are only used as warm bodies are shot at...when they leave Turkey and middle east will get credit since they are the ones building airports and training our military and digging wells
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by KiKatanga: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2012
warya123:

LMAO....I KNOW MY HISTORY...SOMALIA comes from the somali word SOO MAAL. which means go milk it. we are nomads. somali also are the only people in

africa who named their country after their ethnicity...the word somali was used 3,500 years ago in egyptian books....nigeria was named after niger river, niger is spanish word for black...so the spanish named the river, and they named the country after the river...lmao nigeria sounds alot like niger-ia

The name Somali is originally came from the two Somali words of SOO and MAAL that means, “Go and milk it”. That shows that the Somali people were rural and herders, who moves from a place-to-place seeking for a good grazing lands.

The history of Somali people dates back so many centuries. The first time the word Somali mentioned in a history books was 3500 years ago, [b][/b]when the queen of Egypt Hatsebshut sent a fleet of 5 large ships and a crew of 250 men to Somalia which the Egyptians called The Land of Punt. Punt means “THE LAND OF SPICES” from the aromatic plants that grow there. The Egyptians wanted to trade and they brought jewels and glass beads that they exchanged for gold, elephant tusks myrrh, ostrich feathers, spices and different beads. Some of these items, especially the aromatic ones were Egyptians used to their religious festivals and celebrations.

i hate the niggggggers who call themselves african union soldiers in my country....thanks to the middle east and turkey they are only used as warm bodies are shot at...when they leave Turkey and middle east will get credit since they are the ones building airports and training our military and digging wells

It was called Pwenet by the Egyptians, and Somalia by the Italians... And if the AU solidiers leave early, we'll sit back and watch the wells and airports be blown to hell.

The AU are there protecting your people now because you are currently incapable of protecting yourselves. Once you can stop blowing yourselves up at each other, there'll be no reason for us to be there.

Oh, every people in Africa is named after their ethnicity.

Igbo, Xhosa, Ashanti... everyone.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 11:45am On Aug 09, 2012
Ki-Katanga:

It was called Punt Land by the Egyptians, and Somalia by the Italians... And when the AU solidiers leave, we'll sit back and watch the wells and airports be blown to hell.

The AU are there protecting your people now because you are currently incapable of protecting yourselves. Once you can stop blowing yourselves up at each other, there'll be no reason for us to be there.

dude somali means somaal...which is a somali word for "go milk it"

puntland means land of spice...and northern somalia has a region that is called puntland.

The Somali share a common language, adhere to a single faith, and share a cultural heritage that is an integral part of their nomadic lifestyle. Their name is derived from the words, "so maal," which literally mean, "Go milk a beast for yourself!" To the Somali, this is actually a rough expression of hospitality.

http://www.joshuaproject.net/people-profile.php?peo3=14983&rog3=SO

The name, Somali, is derived from the words, "so maal," which literally mean, "Go milk a beast for yourself!" To the Somali, this is actually a rough expression of hospitality. Their society is based on the nuclear family, which consists of a husband, wife, and children. The man is the head of his household. A typical family owns a herd of sheep or goats and a few burden camels. Some may also own a herd of breeding and milking camels. The more camels a man has, the greater his prestige. In the wetter regions, cattle are also raised.

http://kcm.co/bethany_eng/p_code/1004.html

somali is a somali word...we are not named after a river which was named after the word for black by spaniards...lmao
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by KiKatanga: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2012
warya123:

dude somali means somaal...which is a somali word for "go milk it"

puntland means land of spice...and northern somalia has a region that is called puntland.

The Somali share a common language, adhere to a single faith, and share a cultural heritage that is an integral part of their nomadic lifestyle. Their name is derived from the words, "so maal," which literally mean, "Go milk a beast for yourself!" To the Somali, this is actually a rough expression of hospitality.

http://www.joshuaproject.net/people-profile.php?peo3=14983&rog3=SO

The name, Somali, is derived from the words, "so maal," which literally mean, "Go milk a beast for yourself!" To the Somali, this is actually a rough expression of hospitality. Their society is based on the nuclear family, which consists of a husband, wife, and children. The man is the head of his household. A typical family owns a herd of sheep or goats and a few burden camels. Some may also own a herd of breeding and milking camels. The more camels a man has, the greater his prestige. In the wetter regions, cattle are also raised.

http://kcm.co/bethany_eng/p_code/1004.html

somali is a somali word...we are not named after a river which was named after the word for black by spaniards...lmao

The River Niger is short for its Tuareg name egerew n-igerewen.

But anyway -- Nigeria is happily doing business, governing itself and helping its neighbours.

Somalia is pirating, killing, looting and begging for asylum around the world.

I know which I'd be more proud to be.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2012
Ki-Katanga:

The River Niger is short for its Tuareg name egerew n-igerewen.

No-one knows the origin of the name Niger. Many people think that it comes from the Latin word for "black", niger, but there is no evidence for this, and Portuguese explorers would probably have used their own word (negro) on their maps. Also, the Niger is not a blackwater river (see Rio Negro). (Some people think that 'black' may mean the color of the people in this area, but this did not happen with any other river in Africa.)

looooool...dont lie to urself niggggggggger...you were self projecting there saying somalia was named after italia....looool....come to find out ur country is nigggggeria...lmao the irony
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by KiKatanga: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2012
warya123:

No-one knows the origin of the name Niger. Many people think that it comes from the Latin word for "black", niger, but there is no evidence for this, and Portuguese explorers would probably have used their own word (negro) on their maps. Also, the Niger is not a blackwater river (see Rio Negro). (Some people think that 'black' may mean the color of the people in this area, but this did not happen with any other river in Africa.)

looooool...dont lie to urself niggggggggger...you were self projecting there saying somalia was named after italia....looool....come to find out ur country is nigggggeria...lmao the irony

The Tuareg have only ever called it on thing, friend -- but I couldn't care less, I'm black and proud. Nigeria is a country with prospects and a future. I only hope one day Somalia will have the same. Until then the AU will carry on fighting to protect you from yourselves.

Oh and if you read the English Wikipedia, rather than the Simple English Wikipedia, you might learn more.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2012
Ki-Katanga:

The Tuareg have only ever called it on thing, friend -- but I couldn't care less, I'm black and proud. Nigeria is a country with prospects and a future. I only hope one day Somalia will have the same.

let me ask you something...do you consider somalis black? i know many arabs consider somalis arab...somalis consider themselves somali...i read sites that say physically somalis are caucasion.

i wanted your take on it, cheesy
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by KiKatanga: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2012
warya123:

let me ask you something...do you consider somalis black? i know many arabs consider somalis arab...somalis consider themselves somali...i read sites that say physically somalis are caucasion.

i wanted your take on it, cheesy

You're descended from both.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2012
Ki-Katanga:

You're descended from both.

no not really both decended from us....i am technically arab cause arab is not an ethnicity arab is a culture...somalia is in the arab league.

i do consider myself african cause somalia is in africa....

but i dont consider myself black. neither do somalis that i know... i consider black people negroids with features of west/central/south africans and american blacks.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by KiKatanga: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2012
warya123:

no not really both decended from us....i am technically arab cause arab is not an ethnicity arab is a culture...somalia is in the arab league.

i do consider myself african cause somalia is in africa....

but i dont consider myself black. neither do somalis that i know... i consider black people negroids with features of west/central/south africans and american blacks.

You don't have to. Black people have very little Arab/Middle-Eastern heritage and Arabs from Palestine East have very little Black heritge. The Sudanese, Ethiopians, Somali etc. are descended from a mixture of the two (and others) on the trade route between Africa and the Middle East.

Oh and just let you know (not an insult, but a fact) to most people in the world, you're just a nigggggger too.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ki-Katanga:

You don't have to. Black people have very little Arab/Middle-Eastern heritage and Arabs from Palestine East have very little proper African heritge. The Sudanese, Ethiopians, Somali etc. are descended from a mixture of the two (and others) on the trade route between Africa and the Middle East.

you dont need to explain my history...am not negroid...i checked somali dna its closer 3x more to north africans and arabs than to other subsahran..

my question was i know many whites and blacks who refer to somalis as somali instead of black...they call other afriacans black but they call somalis somali....

i dont myself consider myself black...but i do consider myself african

trust me ethiopians, somalis and eritreans are more than the actual arabs...its just we adapted to our climate and its the same climate as the middle east....the arabs are lighter cause it is farther from the equator...

but arabs are my decendants....as for trade....we sold negroids to arabs....somalis were not enslaved...ethiopians were enslaved by somalis thou.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by KiKatanga: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2012
warya123:

you dont need to explain my history...am not negroid...i checked somali dna its closer 3x more to north africans and arabs than to other subsahran..

my question was i know many whites and blacks who refer to somalis as somali instead of black...they call other afriacans black but they call somalis somali....

i dont myself consider myself black...but i do consider myself african

trust me ethiopians, somalis and eritreans are more than the actual arabs...its just we adapted to our climate and its the same climate as the middle east....the arabs are lighter cause it is farther from the equator...

but arabs are my decendants....as for trade....we sold negroids to arabs....somalis were not enslaved...ethiopians were enslaved by somalis thou.
You may be more or less Arab or African -- but if you look around you'll notice very different shades. Most of that is due to parentage. The 3,500 years since the formation of a Somali peoples is not long enough for you to "evolve" darker. Without the Blacks you'd be Arabs. You're less than 200kms south of Yemen and they are lighter-skinned than the Sudanese and the Egyptians.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ki-Katanga:

You may be more or less Arab or African -- but if you look around you'll notice very different shades. Most of that is due to parentage. The 3,500 years since the formation of a Somali peoples is not long enough for you to "evolve" darker. Without the Blacks you'd be Arabs. You're less that 200kms south of Yemen and they are lighter than the Sudanese and the Egyptians.

interesting...why do you think african americans in america dont consider me black...but when ever i see blacks saying somalis are blacks its usually to highlight the beuty of our people?

also average somali doesnt consider himself black. average negroid considers somalis as somali and not black...but i see afro centric (like mrsdarksin) who consider somali black...and its usually because they wanna tie somalis to egypt and then tie egypt to blacks....since somalis share same afro asiatic language and dna with egyptians it seems self serving to consider us black only when its used to claim ancient egypt.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by KiKatanga: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
warya123:

interesting...why do you think african americans in america dont consider me black...but when ever i see blacks saying somalis are blacks its usually to highlight the beuty of our people?

also average somali doesnt consider himself black. average negroid considers somalis as somali and not black...but i see afro centric (like mrsdarksin) who consider somali black...and its usually because they wanna tie somalis to egypt and then tie egypt to blacks....since somalis share same afro asiatic language and dna with egyptians it seems self serving to consider us black only when its used to claim ancient egypt.

Somalis don't consider themselves Black, because culturally they are quite separate. But you have Black genes, like it or not. A lot of Black Americans don't know who they are. Anyone who wastes their time telling you what you are or aren't is a waster. It's up to you what you consider yourself to be, Black, Arab whatever, your ancestors were both. Most Black Americans have white ancestors too, and some probably Somali or Arab too.

That's the stupidity of race politics in a world where almost everyone has a bit of everything.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ki-Katanga:

Somalis don't consider themselves Black, because culturally they are quite separate. But you have Black genes, like it or not. A lot of Black Americans don't know who they are. Anyone who wastes their time telling you what you are or aren't is an waster. It's up to you what you consider yourself to be, Black Arab whatever, your ancestors were both. Most Black Americans have white ancestors too, and some probably Somali or Arab too.

That's the stupidity of race politics in a world where almost everyone has a bit of everything.

black americans do not have somali in them...somalis only came to america in 20 years ago...their are less than 100 somalis in the usa who married blacks.....

i got 5 percent subsahran dna in me....15 percent arab...the rest is indeginious to somalis....

so does that make me black....i only got 5 percent black genes....i guess its what do u consider the 85percent of the indegenious dna....and am not decendent of blacks or arabs...they came from somalis....

my somali clan has arab leneiage.....anyway....i dislike blacks....i dont know why...and when i hear black power..i get scared....also...in high school blacks would get mad if i said the N word..and whites said the N word infornt of me saying i wasnt black...i was somali....

also i would never let my daughter or son marry or date a black....i would disown them.....

what do you think of all this.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by KiKatanga: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
warya123:

black americans do not have somali in them...somalis only came to america in 20 years ago...their are less than 100 somalis in the usa who married blacks.....

i got 5 percent subsahran dna in me....15 percent arab...the rest is indeginious to somalis....

so does that make me black....i only got 5 percent black genes....i guess its what do u consider the 85percent of the indegenious dna....and am not decendent of blacks or arabs...they came from somalis....

my somali clan has arab leneiage.....anyway....i dislike blacks....i dont know why...and when i hear black power..i get scared....also...in high school blacks would get mad if i said the N word..and whites said the N word infornt of me saying i wasnt black...i was somali....

also i would never let my daughter or son marry or date a black....i would disown them.....

what do you think of all this.

I think you've been screwed over by other people's ideology.

And that children are so unintelligent that you shouldn't care what they say.

In America people from all over the world have been arriving for centuries and intermarrying throughout. And if you think you'd rather destroy your family than have happy kids then that's a shame -- but if your ancestors had done the same, you wouldn't exist.

You should be proud of your heritage, but your heritage is not you.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
it seems like if somalis/ethiopians/eritreans/north sudanese say their black, it only beutifies what it means to be african....but without these people black people just have the steretypical nappy hair, wide nose, big lips....

i feel like you guys are black, we are not negroid dna wise....as for somalis not existing with out intermixing thats not true...somalis dna is older than arabs or any other negroids...

we got the features of people in europe, middle east, and the skin tone of negroids...cause we gave birth to all those people....

look at all these somalis who look indian, arab, etc.

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by KiKatanga: 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2012
warya123: it seems like if somalis/ethiopians/eritreans/north sudanese say their black, it only beutifies what it means to be african....but without these people black people just have the steretypical nappy hair, wide nose, big lips....

i feel like you guys are black, we are not negroid dna wise....as for somalis not existing with out intermixing thats not true...somalis dna is older than arabs or any other negroids...

we got the features of people in europe, middle east, and the skin tone of negroids...cause we gave birth to all those people....

look at all these somalis who look indian, arab, etc.

You're suffering from "slot-gap" time horizons. If you back far enough, you get the Chinese passing through, then the Europeans, then the Arabs, then the Africans -- Somalis aren't something unrelated to the other people on their continent, they are, as everyone is a mixture of the people around them.

There were Somalis before Blacks started intermarrying, but they wouldn't have looked that much like you. As for the the big lips... every single one of those people had bigger lips than Arabs and some Blacks, the wide nose... with the exception of Abdullahi Yusuf and the woman on the right, all of their noses are wider than most Whites and Arabs and their hair is far curlier than any Arab's but you didn't give birth to the Negroids or Arabs (other than Ethiopians, Djiboutians and some Kenyans) because there is little or no Arab/Somali DNA elsewhere in Africa, and little to no African DNA elsewhere in Asia.

That 5% thing is not specific to you. You could be 10-15% Black for all you know, you can get a DNA test for $250 which will tell you, if you care that much -- which you shouldn't.

If you want something to feel good about yourself with, stand in front of a mirror and look at yourself and you'll see the Somali, Arab and African blood in your veins, if you want to feel good tell yourself "I'm a mixture of the very best of three peoples".
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by KiKatanga: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2012
the pictures of those people was suppose to be a representation of the diffrent looks of somalis...many look like the pics i posted...they got arab, indian, and some black features....

how can i have arab, black blood in me when somalis came before those people...we are much older....its the other way around....if you wanna go back very far...then you have somali dna in you and chinese have somali dna cause we all humans are related...

what is nigerian dna? any somali in you, maybe some arab?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by KiKatanga: 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
Tiny amounts of Arab, perhaps tiny amounts of White, tiny Chinese maybe from before they were Chinese just a lot of blood from all over the continent swirled up and *pop* here I am.

I'm mainly Wolof and Fula.

I'm Black, or Negro, or a Nigger or whatever you want to call me, I've got more interesting things to do than worry about anyone else thinks I am.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ki-Katanga:
Tiny amounts of Arab, perhaps tiny amounts of White, tiny Chinese maybe from before they were Chinese just a lot of blood from all over the continent swirled up and *pop* here I am.

I'm mainly Wolof and Fula.

I'm Black, or Negro, or a Nigger or whatever you want to call me, I've got more interesting things to do that worry about anyone else thinks I am.

do you get offended when somalis use the word Nigggggggger....i like the way it rolls off my toungue...but sadly even my white teacher said its offensive for somalis to use it. angry
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by KiKatanga: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2012
warya123:

do you get offended when somalis use the word Nigggggggger....i like the way it rolls off my toungue...but sadly even my white teacher said its offensive for somalis to use it. angry

It's a disgusting word. I dislike it when anyone uses it, but I'm not going have a heart attack about it, it generally just serves the to spotlight the pettiness of the speaker.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ki-Katanga:

It's a disgusting word. I dislike it when anyone uses it, but I'm not going have a heart attack about it, it generally just serves the to spotlight the pettiness of the speaker.

What is this African Union that negroids are forming...it seems to be a threat to somalia and serves the interest of ethiopia since the capital of the AU is based in ethiopia.

Dont you think by helping the ugly ethiopians somalia will have to leave the AU and rely more on the ARAB LEAGUE...

Egypt and Ethiopia dont like each other...when they go to war over the nile river, SOMALIA IS GONNA SUPPORT ITS ARAB LEAGUE MEMBER EGYPT.

do you see that as a betrayal if somalis support arab countries over any negroid or african country? cheesy
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by KiKatanga: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
No, countries do whatever is best for themselves geo-politically.

I honestly think that whilst the Arab League also helps Somalia, the African Union does too. The best thing for Africa and Somalia is to stop the fighting so soldiers can go home and young Somalis can go to school.

There are 5 million Somali refugees being looked after in Ethiopia who would otherwise be at the will of Al Shabaab so I'd not be so quick to curse them.

Al Shabaab are the people who are preventing the Somalis getting their county back and the foreign fighters out, and Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed
is the person who is relying on the AU to protect his people until an army is trained.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2012
i like and support al shabaaab...they are against niggggggggers from the african union with guns in my country...the government that wants them there is not elected...inshallah those nigggggggers who sent troops to somalia will face sanctions when we get our feet.

Turkey has given billions and now has airlines flying to somalia...they have trained our police and military. Egypt has sponsored somalis to go abroad on scholorships...other arab countries are giving aid and medical checkups, and building air ports and sea ports.

the niggggggeers are there with guns killing our sons and daughters....... this is a further reminder that nigggggggggers will never be welcomed in somalia....

this reminds me why i hate black people....fukkkkkiin nigggggggers in my country shooting our kids...

cowards shoot at civilians when they get scared.....i hope they can keep their hiv to themselves... angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

French Troops Begin Withdrawal From Niger Republic / Cameroon Re-Elects 89-Year-Old Marcel Niat Njifenji, As Senate President / Ukraine's Highly Anticipated Counter-Offensive Against Russia Has Begun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.