Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali - Foreign Affairs (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (31075 Views)

Haiti Joins African Union / Somalia Should Leave The African Union / Mugabe At African Union: Let’s Stand Up To West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2012
^^^ u wouldnt know about climax if it hit u in ur bum
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2012
somalia5: ^^^ u wouldnt know about climax if it hit u in ur bum

Sorry man, the truth hurts. Somalia: The @ss of Africa.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2012
the armpit of africa
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 1:50am On Sep 19, 2012
somalia5: the armpit of africa

Yep, you sure are right about Somalia. grin grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 1:59am On Sep 19, 2012
negroid.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 2:00am On Sep 19, 2012
somalia5: negroid.

...and?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 2:01am On Sep 19, 2012
sambos994:

...and?

ur race alone is a shame. negroid bantu adoon slave
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 19, 2012
somalia5:

ur race alone is a shame. negroid bantu adoon slave

Shame of what? Slavery is history it seems you still high on hallucinogens you skinny ass under fed scum of the earth.

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pendo89(f): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2012
AYANLE/SOMALI5 WITH HIS WIFE AND KIDS.

Am sure they are suffering in the camp while you are online blowing hot air on people with stable homes and families.
Just GROW UP dude and stop diarrhoeing khat all over the forum.

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 8:26am On Sep 19, 2012
dont make me post pics of ugly mofos who have aids walking around in negeria
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pendo89(f): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2012
somalia5: dont make me post pics of ugly mofos who have aids walking around in negeria

you wanna compete with me? FYI am ethiopian.Post our pics.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2012
pendo89:

you wanna compete with me? FYI am ethiopian.Post our pics.

this is better than i thought. an hiv infested ethiopian, who has been eating raw meat for hundreds of years courtesy the somali people is talking trash. how the times have changed. like my mom says. if you live long enough you will see anything.

which one of the filthy ethiopian ethnicity do you belong to? or should i say how long have you been eating raw meat?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pendo89(f): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2012
You are too shallow Ayanle. A total waste of blood and flesh cz that is all you posess.

This is why you guys will never develop because you boast over what you do not have! Who eats skin colour? Who cares about race anyway esp if you are soo poor.
Great you feel superior but why hasn't your superiority brought change? Your community keeps getting worse by the day and it's such a pity cz no nation wants you.

See why SOMALI IQ is among the lowest in the world? Cz you only talk about race and khat while the rest are progressing.

Continue chewing khat like a cow and burning incense. The rest of Africa has serious work to do.

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2012
pendo89: You are too shallow Ayanle. A total waste of blood and flesh cz that is all you posess.

This is why you guys will never develop because you boast over what you do not have! Who eats skin colour? Who cares about race anyway esp if you are soo poor.
Great you feel superior but why hasn't your superiority brought change? Your community keeps getting worse by the day and it's such a pity cz no nation wants you.

See why SOMALI IQ is among the lowest in the world? Cz you only talk about race and khat while the rest are progressing.

Continue chewing khat like a cow and burning incense. The rest of Africa has serious work to do.

i doubt your ethiopian....ethios are some of the most racist people other than somalis.

ur a negroid with hiv. go pick cotton
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pendo89(f): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2012
Over thousands of Somaliland people are suffering from[b] post-traumatic stress syndrome.[/b]

You are a sufferer Ayanle. You talk about HIV all the time.

Could this be you? [img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsaKyagqNLMU6ex4-KVR1YIJV1MN5lhOmH7ThyghCWrQ2uKr3N5g[/img]

Camel milk and Urine won't help you!See? IQ issues again!!

If you do not have access to modern treatment we can donate to buy ARVS for u. Your address please?

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2012
pendo89: Over thousands of Somaliland people are suffering from[b] post-traumatic stress syndrome.[/b]

You are a sufferer Ayanle.

the name is ali that i go by now anyway.

i dont wish to carry a convo with a fufu jambo hiv infested monkey slave
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pendo89(f): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2012
somalia5:
go pick cotton

Ok you go masturbate and use CDs. grin grin AIDS kills.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 9:14am On Sep 19, 2012
pendo89:

Ok you go masturbate and use CDs. grin grin AIDS kills.

lol...pendo. you come from the negroid race. the most cursed race. with no history. and recently a scientific study found that your women have too much testastrone and were voted the least attractive by study conducted in every continent.

while i dont have time to articulate the problems of prostitution, aids, man on man rape, and your disgusting history of slavery, know that i know this and this is why i see you as a peice of trash

i saw nigerians claiming their clan came from ethiopia..lmao
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pendo89(f): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2012
smh.Sad fellow. Pay ur cyber fee and go sit idle by the roadside.
In the meantime there's no technological advancement in your country somali. What a pity.
Good day.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2012
pendo89: smh.Sad fellow. Pay ur cyber fee and go sit idle by the roadside.
In the meantime there's no technological advancement in your country somali. What a pity.
Good day.

at least we dont look like gorillas
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2012
somalia5: dont make me post pics of ugly mofos who have aids walking around in negeria

So somali's has never had anyone affected by hiv what a big @ss lie. Somalia has more diseased people. per capita and mulnutrition then any other country on this continent

To force people to eat raw meat due to a savage uncivilized nation's quest for domination over another is nothing to be proud about. It is actually a sad page in the history of Somalia and mankind as a hole.

To boast over slavery doesn't make you superior to any race bantu/khoisan/white/indian/asian it only shows how, you as a people has no respect for fellow humans. Now that there are no slaves in your country that country has regressed this only shows that your people are lazy and cannot function or progess without explioting the weak.

The same countries you enslaved and hanged 100 years ago are now responsible for feeding your children and protecting your woman.

You're correct in saying how things have changed your former slaves are now on average 10 times wealthier than a Somali. The same former slaves judging by there current economic growth rates are catching up to europe and even 40% are nolonger dependent on foreign aid.

Stop talking bullsh@t Go back to Mogadishu rebuild those war torn streets develope your beautifull nation so that we as a continent can once again be proud of a country named Somalia. Potential without hardwork and dedication is wurthless.

This is the difference between Mogadishu and a developing city in africa Joburg.

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 10:28am On Sep 19, 2012
the top 25 countries with highest percentage of aids are all bantu negroids.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2012
somalia5: the top 25 countries with highest percentage of aids are all bantu negroids.

The country who score the lowest on the human developement index=Somalia

Aids is undercontrol and the infection rates across all african nations are stablizing according to the WHO.

Tell why is ur country still in a state of war.

Images like this brings tears to my eyes as a father I would never allow my child to live in under such conditions no modern day country even in a state of war should ever allow its children to die such a death. But I gues Somali's don't have any pride in protecting its most valuable possesion.

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
u do kno the famine is over. it happened two times in 22 years

been over for a year and half now

but the important thing is we dont loook like gorillas with big wide lips and nose.

also u prolly have hiv cool

i say prolly since the chance of u havin it is fifty fifty
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
somalia5: u do kno the famine is over. it happened two times in 22 years

been over for a year and half now

but the important thing is we dont loook like gorillas with big wide lips and nose.

also u prolly have hiv cool

i say prolly since the chance of u havin it is fifty fifty

50/50 or 20/20 what's the difference you are more likely to die from suicide and malnutritioned oppotunistic diseases even malaria in Somalia then in any other country on the continent.

Its because of the same bantu AU efforts that there is a reduction in famine in Somalia.

You say we have big lips what about you fools with ur ugly foreheads and rat like teeth.

Somalia is a tiny part of this continent even if your country were stable and peacefull your economy would still be no match for african bantu nations like Nigeria, South africa, Ghana, Angola or even Botswana for that matter.

So tell me does looks bring you economic prosperity and developement because your enlarged foreheads has only brought you death and distruction not to mention that a 10th of your people were wiped out by war and famine.

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
why am i talkin to monkey adooon slave.

whites shouldnt have ended slavery
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 2:28am On Sep 20, 2012
somalia5: why am i talkin to monkey adooon slave.

Yep...hurt aren't you. You see, Somalia can't even compete with my VILLAGE in anything. Somalia is a good for nothing country were everything is out of place. Even Swaziland is 1000x better than Somalia. Just so I can get this across your mind: No one gives a s**t about Somalia. Not your people, history, country, government....not one ordinary person in Africa gives a s**t. So you know what you can do? Take your over grown, helium-filled, balloon shaped, light bulb head back to Somalinet where you and your fellow martians can converse.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 2:37am On Sep 20, 2012
Mr fufu jambo ur attitude reminds me of a slave my family owned not lomg ago
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 20, 2012
somalia5: why am i talkin to monkey adooon slave.

Why am I talking to a diseased subhuman species called somali who shares there genes with rats.

You are the last remeaning parasite race who never contribute any society.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by andrewza: 7:10am On Sep 20, 2012
somalia5: Mr fufu jambo ur attitude reminds me of a slave my family owned not lomg ago

Stop diverting back to answered points. You all ways make the same irrelevant points. Africans don't care about slaves most people in Africa where never enslaved where every one your pile of human excrements you call somalia is suffering. You have nothing on us your race are a bunch of oxygen thief's. If you all dropped dead right now the worlds economy would improve. Bunch of worthless feral mongrel dogs.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 7:15am On Sep 20, 2012
andrewza:

Stop diverting back to answered points. You all ways make the same irrelevant points. Africans don't care about slaves most people in Africa where never enslaved where every one your pile of human excrements you call somalia is suffering. You have nothing on us your race are a bunch of oxygen thief's. If you all dropped dead right now the worlds economy would improve. Bunch of worthless feral mongrel dogs.

mr fufu jambo...you guys are all the same to me...u were slaves for whites, arabs, somalis,....so i see all of you as slaves....the somali word for black is slave.

ok mr fufu jambo. why do the top 25 countries with highest percentage of aids negroids

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

How Kofi Annan Died – Wife, Nane Maria Annan / French Troops Begin Withdrawal From Niger Republic / City Of Minneapolis Reaches $27M Settlement With George Floyd's Family

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.