Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (31080 Views)

Haiti Joins African Union / Somalia Should Leave The African Union / Mugabe At African Union: Let’s Stand Up To West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2012
IF you not from the horn africa, your a cheap imitation.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by BlackPikiN(m): 7:54am On Jul 08, 2012
^^^^^ohhh Pls pls shut ur f0rking mouth up, you retard!

MsDarkSkin:

undecided

You don't wanna talk to me eh kwa nwa raggae?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2012
BlackPikiN: ^^^^^ohhh Pls pls shut ur f0rking mouth up, you retard!

grin

You don't wanna talk to me eh kwa nwa raggae?

huh? lol
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by redsun(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2012
His is suffering from mental delusions from a land that is never to be.A land of no people,Like nigeria is becoming.

Ignorance has destroyed africans and the rsst of third "worldleans".They don't have a clue of what is relevant.

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by redsun(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2012
The somalis seem to be literally the last traits of the pre-neolitic people that can be seen in the 21st century.They don't tend to stand out or anything meaningful.apart from petty trading and exploiting the loopholes in organized welfare state like britain.They breed like mole ratds and live off the system.

I use to be sympathetic with them,especially the plights of the suffering children as genuine african,but little did a i know some of them are proud of their miseries to the point of even discriminating against fellow african.

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2012
shocked you nigggggers are crazy
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by BlackPikiN(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin

huh? lol

Let's have a private convo..
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by coolzeal(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2012
I think the AU should abandon this shi*t hole country called Somalia and strike them fiercely when they tend to cross the border line that connect to our fellow Bantu brothers.. tho i still pity those kids and women who are suffering from this chaos..SOMALIA = WAR-ZONE and why don't your Arab brothers fight for you. scalywag...

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
^^ COSIGN 100% Brother. smiley

redsun: The somalis seem to be literally the last traits of the pre-neolitic people that can be seen in the 21st century.They don't tend to stand out or anything meaningful.apart from petty trading and exploiting the loopholes in organized welfare state like britain.They breed like mole ratds and live off the system.

I use to be sympathetic with them,especially the plights of the suffering children as genuine african,but little did a i know some of them are proud of their miseries to the point of even discriminating against fellow african.

GBAM!! SPOT ON!
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Let's have a private convo..

smh lol you just won't give up huh?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2012
arabs actually gave billions. Turkey is building hispitals, UAE is training navy. Egypt gives yong Somalis scholarships. But u nigggers send ur HIV carrying bantu niggggger soldiers to spread aids.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by BlackPikiN(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

smh lol you just won't give up huh?

Why should I give up?. Just tell two reasons why you wont have a convo with me in private?

Rude Guel.... lol.. jk

Let's chat offline.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2012
well i didn't know u could chat with people offline...

if thats the case than mrsdarkskin...u and me have a lot to talk about. wink
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by BlackPikiN(m): 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2012
^^^^^GTFO cockroach like you!

How can a rat like you be talking to a girl a naija boy is talking to?

E be like say you no dey fear. I go wooze you correct slap! EWU Soamlia!
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2012
stop talking monkey...she is jamaican
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Sunofgod(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2012
@Op,

Your obviously a frustrated refugee.

What country gave you asylum?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2012
united states of america, home of the infidel and great satan. cheesy

I really dislike you bantu africans. You make me vomit in my mouth.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Sunofgod(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2012
warya123: united states of america, home of the infidel and great satan. cheesy

Lol,

Its a shame your country is now decimated.. . . . Only becuase you people have become refugee's everywhere.

The worst thing about you refugee's is that you have never been civilized - and so wherever you people go your seen as a filthy people.

When are you going to go back to that your war torn land to start rebuilding?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Sunofgod(m): 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
warya123: united states of america, home of the infidel and great satan. cheesy

ARE YOU PLANNING A TERRORIST ATTACK ON US SOIL?

You seem to hate them?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2012
people are already going back...me am gonna finish my education first...am studying economics...am getting my masters...than i will go back...goes their are too many infidels in this country.

americans are the most ugliest people...60 percent are overweight or obese...i get hit on by overweight african american females...who look at my hair and think i am god...looool

don't let me start on the black men who convert to islam cause they think they might marry a somali women...when they find out the girl won't date a black...he calls us racist...

then their are the crazy hill billies who think i will blow up if i get angry...

i need to go back to my homeland...
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2012
Sun of god:

ARE YOU PLANNING A TERRORIST ATTACK ON US SOIL?

You seem to hate them?

I can never show up on time, i think i look too good to die...so am gonna let my other somalis do what they do...
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Sunofgod(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2012
warya123: people are already going back...me am gonna finish my education first...am studying economics...am getting my masters...than i will go back...goes their are too many infidels in this country.

americans are the most ugliest people...60 percent are overweight or obese...i get hit on by overweight african american females...who look at my hair and think i am god...looool

don't let me start on the black men who convert to islam cause they think they might marry a somali women...when they find out the girl won't date a black...he calls us racist...

then their are the crazy hill billies who think i will blow up if i get angry...

i need to go back to my homeland...

It sounds like your an 'Arab' who's homeland is not really Somalia but 'Arabia'.

Do you know where your people actually came from?

When you finish your studies are you going to become a 'Pirate' or Terrorist?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Sunofgod(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2012
warya123:

I can never show up on time, i think i look too good to die...so am gonna let my other somalis do what they do...

Lol,

A true coward . . . aka 'An Arab'

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2012
am not a coward...their are more somalis fighting than going to school...so i rather get my education and change my country for the better...alot of my people don't have the chance or opportunity to go and get a masters in economics.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2012
why do you refer to me as an arab...am somali...arabs are across the ocean....why do people always want to label me either as a arab or bantu...

am an ethnic group...which lies between the negroids...and the arab...
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Sunofgod(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2012
warya123: why do you refer to me as an arab...am somali...arabs are across the ocean....why do people always want to label me either as a arab or bantu...

am an ethnic group...which lies between the negroids...and the arab...

So your a 'Mongoloid'?

Either way your not really an Afican . . . anymore!

Who was the Negroid - Your mother or father?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2012
am somali...i came before negroid or arabs or white...

just cause we good looking don't mean that we are not african or black...we just an ethnic group that is separate from you negorids...

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Sunofgod(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2012
warya123: am not a coward...their are more somalis fighting than going to school...so i rather get my education and change my country for the better...alot of my people don't have the chance or opportunity to go and get a masters in economics.

Why would your people seek a masters in economics - when you have no economy?

It would have been better you study 'Piracy' or 'Explosives training' - that would have served your people better.

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2012
well believe it or not somalis own kenya...before somalis came to kenya, the indains owned all the business...somalis are the best traders...we are good with money...economics cause i like math...am a nerd love math and science...

below are more of my beautiful people...glad am not a negroid bantu...lol

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Sunofgod(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2012
warya123: am somali...i came before negroid or arabs or white...

just cause we good looking don't mean that we are not african or black...we just an ethnic group that is separate from you negorids...

You people look like a 'Bad Mutation' of an Arab.

You clearly dont have an ethnicity - hence your frustration.

Your country is a 'basket case' for a reason - because of cowards like you.

Somalia is the most embarassing country in Africa - because of cowards like you.

When the time is right - blacks will reclaim Somalia and rid it of the last few cowards/Arabs that remain.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2012
you just jealous cause you don't look like us...ur women wear weaves and have plastic surgery to get our look...

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Sunofgod(m): 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2012
warya123: well believe it or not somalis own kenya...before somalis came to kenya, the indains owned all the business...somalis are the best traders...we are good with money...economics cause i like math...am a nerd love math and science...

below are more of my beautiful people...glad am not a negroid bantu...lol

Lol,

Have you not insulted enough people already - now you claim Somalia own Kenya!

As I stated earlier - Somalia doesn't have a economy anymore.

And I suspect that like a lot of your people - you'll be a refugee for a long long time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

How Kofi Annan Died – Wife, Nane Maria Annan / French Troops Begin Withdrawal From Niger Republic / City Of Minneapolis Reaches $27M Settlement With George Floyd's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.