Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali - Foreign Affairs (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (31144 Views)

Haiti Joins African Union / Somalia Should Leave The African Union / Mugabe At African Union: Let’s Stand Up To West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by KiKatanga: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2012
You are going to have a very unhappy life.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ki-Katanga:
You are going to have a very unhappy life.

why do you say that...my life is very good...am marrying my somali fiance in september....then am gonna move back to somalia inshallah and away from these black niggggggers in america who are corrupt and vile.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
warya123:

how would i know where in somalia they are from. SOMALIS live in ethiopia, djibouti, northern kenya and Somalia and around the world. Most somalis in somalia were born in the capital cause the capital has several million people and is the largest city...the second largest city is in hergaiysa in the north, and the third largest city is in Kismayo in southern somalia...so about half of somalis were born in those three cities.

HAHAHA!!! That's Mogadishu? It looks like my local town!!!
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
warya123:

No-one knows the origin of the name Niger. Many people think that it comes from the Latin word for "black", niger, but there is no evidence for this, and Portuguese explorers would probably have used their own word (negro) on their maps. Also, the Niger is not a blackwater river (see Rio Negro). (Some people think that 'black' may mean the color of the people in this area, but this did not happen with any other river in Africa.)

looooool...dont lie to urself niggggggggger...you were self projecting there saying somalia was named after italia....looool....come to find out ur country is nigggggeria...lmao the irony

Are you stupidd or what. I told you earlier that the Niger River was named after a Tuareg word.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ki-Katanga:
Tiny amounts of Arab, perhaps tiny amounts of White, tiny Chinese maybe from before they were Chinese just a lot of blood from all over the continent swirled up and *pop* here I am.

I'm mainly Wolof and Fula.

I'm Black, or Negro, or a Nigger or whatever you want to call me, I've got more interesting things to do than worry about anyone else thinks I am.

You Senegalese or what?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
warya123:

why do you say that...my life is very good...am marrying my somali fiance in september....then am gonna move back to somalia inshallah and away from these black niggggggers in america who are corrupt and vile.

I've been reading all your posts and I must say one of the most stupid people uneducated religious backward thinking fanatic fool I've ever heard about I don't even think your human yourself I think your just another baboon standing in line waiting for evolution to come your way or just a highly trained one baboon in a american Zoo who got internet training.

Your country is and was never even considered a country responsible for the evolution of mankind nore are u a country that started human evolution Kenya and South Africa is.

That shithole you call a country is overrun by thiefs, pirates and Islamic gangs. Your fellow Al Shabaab is just a bunch of parasites that can't even feed its people.

Don't come here with lies and tell us that the Arab League gives u money and Egypt and Turkey are your allies cause this is just a dream u had while you were sitting in your Tree baboon.

Your precious Somali goverment depend on African and U.N and not Arab aid u fool and this is a fact. I know this cause a company which I do business with subcontracted my company to help bring food aid to your country. Your socalled superior Somali people who are the prince's of civilization can't even feed its own people let alone care for your underdeveloped Ass.

Your sorry country is currently africa's only shithole hampering africa's full developement

The world has changed yet you still believe in a holy and sacrate Somali nation that is a pure race. Stupid you should get an education.

The only thing that Somali's are known for in the world is owning a corner shop or cafe and swinging AK47's at deffenceless woman while stealing food.

Your country is in Black Bantu Africa surrounded by Black Bantu Nations and you wanna tell me that your kind never mixed with our black forfathers please.

Your country needs all black african nations for its survival not Arab League states 1000miles away.

You claim Arab heritage yet all evolution tells us that the world's origines is black african. The oldest nationality still alive today are the Bushman and Khoisan in southern Africa who can trace there existence over 200,000 years ago when Egypt was still a pipe dream there are rock paintings in Botswana and south africa made by khoisan and bushman that's twice as old as any Egyptian civilizations itself. Just go back to your Tree my son and wait for evolution to hit our shores.

To the world your just another failed african nation and to the Arabs you're a disgrace not even wurth mentioning cause just a burden and a curse for black africa.

Africa is developing while your al shabaab is running around the high seas looting ships and holding people for ransome.

Like we say in South Africa "jys n moegoe man" meaning your a c.nt

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by ocelot2006(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2012
I heard the Ugandan and Burundi military detachment Force 9, along with the Kenyan military force, are really kicking serious al-shabaab a.s.s over there in Somalia cheesy . Kudos to them.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ki-Katanga:

Mogadishu

Abuja

[img]http://www.citypictures.org/details.php?image_id=6146[/img]
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia1: 7:38am On Sep 08, 2012
^^^^^ i bet you are a very ugly monkey
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 8:28am On Sep 08, 2012
somalia1: ^^^^^ i bet you are a very ugly monkey

What a loser you are? Did you seriously make another account?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia1: 8:42am On Sep 08, 2012
No this is my first day on this site. alot of anti somali sentiment.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2012
somalia1: No this is my first day on this site. alot of anti somali sentiment.

Yea...ok what ever makes you sleep at night.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 12:40am On Sep 13, 2012
lol

what makes me sleep at night can send me to jail for a long time.

it involves ropes, trees and black people
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 7:21am On Sep 14, 2012
somalia5: lol

what makes me sleep at night can send me to jail for a long time.

it involves ropes, trees and black people

What are you going to do, hang me?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 7:24am On Sep 14, 2012
snydergp:

I've been reading all your posts and I must say one of the most stupid people uneducated religious backward thinking fanatic fool I've ever heard about I don't even think your human yourself I think your just another baboon standing in line waiting for evolution to come your way or just a highly trained one baboon in a american Zoo who got internet training.

Your country is and was never even considered a country responsible for the evolution of mankind nore are u a country that started human evolution Kenya and South Africa is.

That shithole you call a country is overrun by thiefs, pirates and Islamic gangs. Your fellow Al Shabaab is just a bunch of parasites that can't even feed its people.

Don't come here with lies and tell us that the Arab League gives u money and Egypt and Turkey are your allies cause this is just a dream u had while you were sitting in your Tree baboon.

Your precious Somali goverment depend on African and U.N and not Arab aid u fool and this is a fact. I know this cause a company which I do business with subcontracted my company to help bring food aid to your country. Your socalled superior Somali people who are the prince's of civilization can't even feed its own people let alone care for your underdeveloped Ass.

Your sorry country is currently africa's only shithole hampering africa's full developement

The world has changed yet you still believe in a holy and sacrate Somali nation that is a pure race. Stupid you should get an education.

The only thing that Somali's are known for in the world is owning a corner shop or cafe and swinging AK47's at deffenceless woman while stealing food.

Your country is in Black Bantu Africa surrounded by Black Bantu Nations and you wanna tell me that your kind never mixed with our black forfathers please.

Your country needs all black african nations for its survival not Arab League states 1000miles away.

You claim Arab heritage yet all evolution tells us that the world's origines is black african. The oldest nationality still alive today are the Bushman and Khoisan in southern Africa who can trace there existence over 200,000 years ago when Egypt was still a pipe dream there are rock paintings in Botswana and south africa made by khoisan and bushman that's twice as old as any Egyptian civilizations itself. Just go back to your Tree my son and wait for evolution to hit our shores.

To the world your just another failed african nation and to the Arabs you're a disgrace not even wurth mentioning cause just a burden and a curse for black africa.

Africa is developing while your al shabaab is running around the high seas looting ships and holding people for ransome.

whoooooomp there it is!
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
sambos994:

whoooooomp there it is!

what he said in that looong rant is bs...

any article on the news will tell you that africans started coming into somalia a few years ago...and it was only to bring soldeirs there...while many muslims were there for 21 years digging wells....
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 15, 2012
warya123: its how you all thing...i can't believe mrsdarkskin was beggging me over the phone to claim black so she can stick it to white people......
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 6:15am On Sep 15, 2012
uhm....
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by andrewza: 7:40am On Sep 15, 2012
somalia5:

what he said in that looong rant is bs...

any article on the news will tell you that africans started coming into somalia a few years ago...and it was only to bring soldeirs there...while many muslims were there for 21 years digging wells....

Sorry you black. The entire world sees you has black.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 7:46am On Sep 15, 2012
andrewza:

Sorry you black. The entire world sees you has black.

and i care because....

Arabs call me Somali, whites refer to me as somali, blacks call me somali

when they refer to somali people in the news we are called somali pirate, terrorist not black pirate.

so i dont care what u think.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2012
somalia5:

and i care because....

Arabs call me Somali, whites refer to me as somali, blacks call me somali

when they refer to somali people in the news we are called somali pirate, terrorist not black pirate.

so i dont care what u think.

Ok so I can refer to you as that "Somali parasites" are at it again.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2012
snydergp:

Ok so I can refer to you as that "Somali parasites" are at it again.

go hang ur self
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2012
snydergp:

The south african sexkillz. This guy has a sharp tongue.....i like it.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

The south african sexkillz. This guy has a sharp tongue.....i like it.

give it a rest sweetie. i think u did enough damage for one day.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2012
somalia5:

go hang ur self

How can I hang myself when my religion says that if I take my own life I will never enter "HIS" kingdom.

Please go ahead and kill yourself cause you will become a martar aint it, better yet I'll be glad to offer my services to you free of charge one less "noble" parasite.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2012
snydergp:

How can I hang myself when my religion says that if I take my own life I will never enter "HIS" kingdom.

Please go ahead and kill yourself cause you will become a martar aint it, better yet I'll be glad to offer my services to you free of charge one less "noble" parasite.

slaave
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by andrewza: 6:30am On Sep 16, 2012
somalia5:

slaave

And you guys are the one living on handouts from so called slaves. You should be grateful
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 6:31am On Sep 16, 2012
andrewza:

And you guys are the one living on handouts from so called slaves. You should be grateful

this coming from a white guy whose people enslaved negroids. give it a rest. shouldnt you be hanging a negro.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by andrewza: 6:36am On Sep 16, 2012
somalia5:

this coming from a white guy whose people enslaved negroids. give it a rest. shouldnt you be hanging a negro.

We could of enslaved you but you where to weak. You would have died on the plantation.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 6:54am On Sep 16, 2012
andrewza:

We could of enslaved you but you where to weak. You would have died on the plantation.

sure, u mean the same somalis who have been fighting for 20 years are weak...lmao

you couldnt enslave us because we had our own slaves who were freed by the italians in the 1930's.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by andrewza: 7:02am On Sep 16, 2012
somalia5:

sure, u mean the same somalis who have been fighting for 20 years are weak...lmao

you couldnt enslave us because we had our own slaves who were freed by the italians in the 1930's.

You not good at fighting. every time you get in to a fight with a outsider you get slaughtered. And don't bring up the American thing you killed less than 20 and they killed almost close to 10000 so yes you weak.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 7:04am On Sep 16, 2012
andrewza:

You not good at fighting. every time you get in to a fight with a outsider you get slaughtered. And don't bring up the American thing you killed less than 20 and they killed almost close to 10000 so yes you weak.

i think we should let history speak for itself. doesnt matter how many somalis were killed by americans...we killed 20 of the most highly trained soldiers...and they were killed by kids with rocks.

ethiopia envaded somalia and left in defeat two years later.

18,000 bantu negroid soldiers havent subdued alshabaab

in 1993 we kicked the combined forced of the usa, EU, UN out of somalia and they were only in one neighborhood in the capital city of mogadisho.

so i will let history speak for itself.

we are only 10 million somalis in somalia, and we have yet to be subdued by any outside power. despite being outgunned, outmanned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

French Troops Begin Withdrawal From Niger Republic / Ukraine's Highly Anticipated Counter-Offensive Against Russia Has Begun (Video) / Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.