Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos (45025 Views)

Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) / Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go / Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by nagoma(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2012
Wily+Wily:

Namfav i am not Igbo, but for real i love what is happening in the North, i am very very happy. your house is on fire it will take time to extinguish.

That fire may consume you before it's put out, you never know."When the forest is still on fire one locust cannot congratulate another".

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by norrisman: 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2012
Audinowing: Which school did you attend?

Nikky Bee Nursery and Primary school, Sabo Ajangbadi

Feyingbole Grammar school, Abule Onigbabo

And I am presently studying mass communication at Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE)

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by onatisi(m): 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2012
beesanz: May his soul rest in peace

he was sent to the grave in pieces
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by deprince0(m): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2012
namfav:
it was either going to be ibos, or the rest of us, do you think if ibos were under control they would be anyway kind towards northerners? you would have taken us in to extinction here in nigeria

I will state here that there is no one in control but GOD and GOD is the sole custodian of life. no ethnicity.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by sosereal201(m): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2012
i think we have deceived ourselves enough in this country.let there be a national conference to decide way to go.as long as some people are scare of natnl conf.and preventing it we all will continue to live in horror of what is happening now
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Lollycutie(f): 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2012
All we need is prayers all negative comments wont take us anywhere.God help us,signs of endtime lipsrsealed[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by onatisi(m): 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2012
sosereal201: i think we have deceived ourselves enough in this country.let there be a national conference to decide way to go.as long as some people are scare of natnl conf.and preventing it we all will continue to live in horror of what is happening now

thank you.all this insults goes a long way in exposing what we have been hidding and pretendin as if it doesnt exist.which is nigerians arent one and the tolerance we have has run out for each other.even if boko haram is eliminated today another similar problem will still crop up in future .
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by philip0906(m): 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2012
i just want 2 know if oga jona haas shed crocodile tears as usual. . .
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by demmie1: 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2012
Boboribo: About time. Give all Senators Bullet Proof Vests from that factory in Kaduna and we will be all fine. Useless country.
word
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by demmie1: 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2012
Lollycutie: All we need is prayers all negative comments wont take us anywhere.God help us,signs of endtime lipsrsealed[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
another confused Nigerian
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Bastiger(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2012
[quote
author=chima12]The fulani are no longer content with killing helpless
berom villagers,now they are killing senator,house member,plateau
elites.events like this happened in the sixties but plateau people were
not the victims,rather they partook in the killings,forty years on
plateau people are being killed in their land.this is law of karma at
work.plateau people,enjoy your one nigeria.[/quote]

[quote
author=chima12]The fulani are no longer content with killing helpless
berom villagers,now they are killing senator,house member,plateau
elites.events like this happened in the sixties but plateau people were
not the victims,rather they partook in the killings,forty years on
plateau people are being killed in their land.this is law of karma at
work.plateau people,enjoy your one nigeria.[/quote]

couldn't have been more right bro,what goes around always comes around.let them indeed enjoy one Nigeria. Rip to those unfortunates souls though.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by dayokanu(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2012
inquisitiv: I'm IGBO, I rarely comment on nairaland despite joing in 2008 cos I don't believe in talking. But having gone thru dis thread, I feel d need to comment and mayb I will now form d habit of commenting. First of all, I'm igbo, full blooded nwa ala, and I have a message to my igbo brodas, dos of us born in d 80's. Its time we critically analyse things oursleves and not become sentimental. D coup of Nzegwo et al was a license to d pogrom dat ensured. My grandfada, fada, and my fada's three brodas ( my uncles) fought during d war and my grndfada ws a col in d biafran army, thank God dey all came back alive though one had a bullet in his thigh for 16 yrs. But my kweshion is dis, y did Nzeogwu kill north, western politicians and sudden all eastern politician travelld. For me dats crap. If u were on d oda side wud u bliv dat shit! Imagine if one major does dat & u have all eastern politicians killed now and miraculous d northern guys all went abroad wat will our reaction be. D basis for our calamity ws laid by dat selective coup! Granted der has bn killings in 1953 and 57 of ibos in d north but why not fight it in dat context, y give official and government sanctioned reasons for further & more sosphiscted killns. Listen my brodas, we were wrong in our orchestrating dat first loopsided coup. We shd hv fought d northern blood thirst ppl street by street, man to man and shdnt hv taken d fight to d government officials. Nzeogwu et al said d politicials were corrupt, mind u micheal okpara and oda igbo politicians were also very corrupt. Ve u taken time to read of d palm oil scandal, its jst like saying d crude oil scandal of 2day. I don't believe in emotions and sentiments, bullshit is bullshit. B4 dis my yarn gets too long d jos ppl shd get their asses up and defend their land! I will talk more and more in dis thread...si

If you are indeed Ibo then God bless you for that comment
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Riodiao(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2012
We need the military back. Its veri clear now
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by ebere1712: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2012
God bless their soul. May they find peace in heaven. STOP THE SENSELESS KILLINGS! HOPEFULLY THEY WON'T TAKE THEIR MADNESS TO IGBOLAND.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Csami(m): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2012
deprince0:
If we don't blame him on road accidents and insecurity, who are we going to blame? My dear, let us take away sentiments.All these mishaps are as a result of corruption in high places. if only the govt will be sincere in her fight against corruption, things would have been better.FG keeps saying that corrutption didn't start from this present dispensation. ok i agree but must that be an excuse for a high level of corruption? The worst level of corruption in the history of Nigeria. Nigeria is a failed state and this current dispensation has cemented it by being corrupt and also an agent of corruption. How can few be eating and the rest of the people are starving. My father is being owed of his pension for 2yrs and.What kind useless economic team and policy are they implementing. F.G impoverishes the people in the name of attracting foreign investors.Must we die because we need foreign investors and yet they keep looting with bare faces. if the people are gainfully employed or are kept busy with one thing or the other, who will remember to carry matchet unless the person is a criminal. Good governance is an antidote to insecurity. These people can't force me to vote again. They are all assasins, therefore, i can't vote for someone who will assassinate me in return. GOD will judge evil with evil. What we see everyday is probe racketing - scandals - reports - dustbin. National debt has risen at the worst state. We need Rawlings style of judgement in Nigeria else to ur tent oh israel.
i love you for this. Couldn't have said it well myself.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by onyxo76(m): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2012
and to think that NYSC deemed it fit to send corpers to such an area for service, promising protection etc... even senators are being wasted not to talk of poor university graduates!!
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by onatisi(m): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2012
Riodiao: We need the military back. Its veri clear now

now ur brain and eyes is clear when i created this topic https://www.nairaland.com/967882/forsee-military-coup-soon all of you were abusing and insulting me , disaster never come disastrous dey come .
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by noiseless: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2012
For people like you anyone who didn't support your greedy and stup!d SUBSIDY RUMOVAL PROTTEST or not blindly critising JONATHAN GOODLUCK is thereby marked as Igbo, for your information you may see it as if some are rejoicing, it is rather the frustrations you see in some people and then mistook it as rejoicing, by the way it is the sort of things one should expect from people when your "very wise government" keeps dudging away from the word TRUE RECONCILIATION AFTER A CIVIL WAR/UN-CIVIL WAR that killed over 3 million of it's "citizens" and you think because those over 3 million already dead it means they were not from a family or have no relatives? YOU IN PARTICULAR HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU ON A DAILY BASIS NOT MOCKED & REJOICED HOW YOUR PEOPLE KILLED MILLIONS OF IGBOS IN THE CIVIL WAR, AND YOUR BRAGGINGS OF HOW YOU WILL DO MORE WHEN THE NEXT OPPORTUNITY COME CALLING? I shouldn't even be talking to you when it's clear that you will go to kill your neighbours for no reason and only for your and your gangs to come on here searching how some "ibo" feel about your murdering agenda, NOW IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO KILLS WHO, WHAT MATTERS IS WHAT "IBO" SAID RIGHT?
namfav: it was not a liar, do you remember the guys that were arrested last year making threats of bombing to hotels and embassies of america and other western countries from their homes in the east,
yes most of them were ibo. this is not the only thread on what is happening in the middle belt, look around this thread and others and you will find ibos rejoicing, wily+wily is above me, he is an ibo look what he has to say,
a majority ibo are happy it is happening in the middle belt because you want to feel vindicated because you believe they did you no favours in the civil war

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by onatisi(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2012
my guy you have to wake up to the reality , it is really happening naija is disintegrating gradually and bloodily too unfortunately.boko haram in the north , fulani versus berom plateau , Niger delta, kidnappings here and there , crude oil theft, bunk erring on the increase , inflation and unemployment at an astronomical level, what else do you need to show u what is happening. the signs are clearly written it is only a matter of time that the military will take over or the country splits. a prophet once said it before Jonathan was elect that gej will be the last president a unified Nigeria will have, we all called them prophet of doom now i eat my word i think they were right after all.http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/jonathan-may-be-nigeria%E2%80%99s-last-president/
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/chido-onumah/goodluck-jonathan-nigerias-last-president.html
http://allafrica.com/stories/201006211233.html
http://odili.net/news/source/2012/jun/19/515.html
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by onatisi(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2012
The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the espionage arm of the United States of America (USA's) intelligence apparatchik released a report in 2006, in which it predicted that Nigeria may disintegrate before 2015. According to the agency then, Nigeria as a corporate entity was likely to splinter along tribal and sectarian lines in 2015 if some of the inherent fault lines were not properly managed and controlled. This prediction received sharp reaction from Nigerians; most people not only condemned it, but also lambasted the CIA and the USA over the warning with the claim that Nigerians possess the uncanny capacity to manage the fragile peace and the unity that has bonded the people together since the amalgamation of the country in 1914. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo dismissed the report as baseless. The government then beat its chest and claimed that it had put in place measures that would not only promote but guarantee the peaceful co-existence of all Nigerians, irrespective of ethnic and religious differences. The CIA report was presented at a oneday conference of USA experts on Africa, convened by the US National Intelligence Council, aimed at discussing the trends in the African continent over the next 20 years.

Tagged “Mapping the Global Future, the report projected global trends and likely scenarios up to 2020 and stated that: While currently Nigerias leaders are locked in a bad marriage that all dislike but dare not leave, there are possibilities that could disrupt the precarious equilibrium in Abuja. The most important would be a junior officer coup that could destabilise the country to the extent that open warfare (may) breaks out in many places in a sustained manner. “If Nigeria were to become a failed state, it could drag down a large part of the West African region. Even state failure in small countries, such as Liberia, has the effect of destabilising entire neighbourhoods. If insurmillions were to flee a collapsed Nigeria, the surrounding countries, up to and including Ghana, would be destabilised. Further, a failed Nigeria probably could not be reconstituted for many years if ever and not without massive international assistance. But the report did not end with its glooming prediction; it also proffered some antidotes to the problems it envisaged. The report further showed that many home truths negated the possibility of a disintegrated Nigeria in 2015, agreeing that violence, insecurity and killings in what it called troubled states “may not translate into disintegration

http://nationalmirroronline.net/politics/30706.html
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by dont8(m): 6:56am On Jul 10, 2012
Hope you don't become a politician or your loved ones at that, so people won't wish you same.
RIP the mourners turned mourned.
chucky234: They said the man is a nice man,for that I say may his soul rest in perfect peace.

I wish all those polithiefians can be killed one after another with no exception then there will be sanity in this country of ours,so what are we waiting for!!!

Let the killing begins
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by 1025: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2012
another good news this morning. general iruh was killed by suspected herdsmen and i say thank God. if only these killers will leave the poor masses alone and concentrate more on these top criminals, i don't mind joining them.
it is good we find a way of denying these criminals the right to enjoy all these loots.
by the time up to 20 of these top criminals are killed now, nigeria will begin to change as was the case in ghana.
pls dear killers, thanks for deleting two criminals so far as i wish you more grease to ur elbows.
kill them at sight.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by aurenflani: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2012
chima12: The fulani are no longer content with killing helpless berom villagers,now they are killing senator,house member,plateau elites.events like this happened in the sixties but plateau people were not the victims,rather they partook in the killings,forty years on plateau people are being killed in their land.this is law of karma at work.plateau people,enjoy your one nigeria.

Chima bitch ur a liar and helplessly paranoid bigot with no sense of decency. I just read ur post on d thread about d berom cannibalism on sallah day in jos! What a bitchy cannibal u are!
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by onatisi(m): 9:36am On Jul 10, 2012
C me o:

No be him tell us say nigeria situation is not bad to the extent of stopping him or Assembly lawmaker from travelling at the media chat? Now the situation has proved that it stops Assembly members from travelling to their state or constituency.

at times i wonder when my ppl will learn,so for the past 26 years that naija has been in all his problems u are still expecting a president to come and perform miracles.my guy forget ,this problem problems or nigeria probems re foundational .if u read thru most of the post ppl are now quoting history and stories as far back as 20 ,30yrs .so what do u want gej to do.if the moves in to stop nd they are attacked they must not kill becos if they kill fulani na problem if they kill berom na palava so as not to be seen as taking side they must watch and only try to seperate the fighters.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Mbuko91(m): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2012
namfav: i'm not happy at all, what i said is that as a lawmaker you can not sleep on a virtual lawless state,
what happened is like a chef who burn himself while cooking, we can only hope that the next person will learn from these mistakes and work to make the state more peaceful,
just remember in nigeria it is not the first time someone who is in a high office has been killed while doing his or her assigned duties

owkay...im sowi i may have sounded a bit rash...i tot u were categorically stating and averring that he was a political disappointment....all said and done,its only God who knows if he really was as good as he portrayed or not.....
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by dukesmith(m): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2012
kettykin:

My friend you still dont get the message Plateau and other middlebelters went to war against igbos over a single middle belt individual LT col james Pam that was killed by the igbo coupist
Today thousands of Plateau and other Middle belt citizens have ben killed in their own soil and in their own back yard and uptill now they have neither come to terms on how to defend themselves
,These same middlebelters swore to spill the last drop of their blood to defend the Unity of Nigeria but are not ready to spill a drop of sweat to defend their citizens which goes contrary to law of Human Survival. who is deceiving who.

Funny enough there enough loafers who boast of how they do everything humanly possible to prevent Nigeria from splitting but arent man enough to keep there citizens from genocide . To me this is the highest form of cowardice and Hypocrisy

this is what I am talking about.
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Female IPOB Member On Horse Leads "No Election In Anambra" Campaign (Video) / Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner / Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.