Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos (45071 Views)

Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) / Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go / Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2012
christ4mi:
Aren't the Fulanis too the indigene of The area. Well, if Revenge circle continue both of u guys will feel the pain. To the Fulanis, they can strike at anytime. When u guys go on rampage killing Hausa in a Revenge, it only create sympathy Hausa toward the Killer Herdmen. And Next they will still strike. I Just hope u guys will find a solution to your problem.

Pls shut up. Aboki animal like you justifying mass murders.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Claumy2(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2012
In as much as I don't support the killing of people, I'm also wondering why the death of person(s) who want to siphone everything in this country to the detriment of over 1.5billion persons should border us.

WITHOUT PREJUDICE, I just wish something drastic should happen to all these looters so that there will be sanity in this country.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by caye(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2012
You still all don't get it, the north is trying to SILENCE all opposition, as they are losing their fantasy monopoly power due to various states now looking on exiting the Fulani domination. They are trying to send a message to the governor;'YOU ARE NEXT IF YOU DON'T SUBMIT TO US'.

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Tyche(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2012
You are right, so many BH members with multiple id's in here. They will never know peace.
jamace:

Look at this fraudster ABOKI man. You think you can decieve us with your id? You are neither christian nor female. Shege dan banza kowai!

Your profile and posts have betrayed you. How can you be in one fulani village drinking "fura de nunu" and claim your location is CHICAGO, USA? Bloody cow. angry
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by chinny16: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2012
Plateau indigened r fuckin annoying.... Enof have b done in dat state but no lesson av b tot to dose dwats. Pls beautiful plateau state learn from kd nauuuu. Enof is enof wooooooooo
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by LordBabs(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2012
If GEJ gives no damn. . .then I ain't give NO DAMN!
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by mikolo80: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2012
GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH.I SAY ITS TIME TO LEGISLATE OWNING OF ASSAULT WEAPONS,EVEN THE ODDS.BARRING THAT PPL SHUD JUST GET STRAPPED ANYWAY AND SHOOT ANYONE WHO TRIES TO DISARM THEM.TIME WE YANKED OUR HEAD OUT THE SAND
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by jonah19: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2012
This is the begining of the crisis. we hope and pray that nomalcy will return to Jos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDnIQ1PxT7w
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by christ4mi(f): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2012
jamace:

Look at this fraudster ABOKI man. You think you can decieve us with your id? You are neither christian nor female. Shege dan banza kowai!

Your profile and posts have betrayed you. How can you be in one fulani village drinking "fura de nunu" and claim your location is CHICAGO, USA? Bloody cow. angry
Hater, I don't give damn. Believe it or not. That's up to you. Not me, A.ss+Hole
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2012
Sad story though! RIP.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by sholatech(m): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2012
Whoever thinks its just a plateau affair is narrow minded. Last night, Ikyosun, Tiv village in awe, nasarawa state was also attacked and whole village razed down by fulani herdsmen. We witnessed their attacks last week in pho state too
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by maigaskiya1: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2012
nijanigga: The war has begun,this time it's fight to finish.My AK-47 is heavily loaded.
story afta una go block rd cm go bk 2 beer parlour
jamace:

nijanigga: The war has begun,this time it's fight to finish.My AK-47 is heavily loaded.
story afta una go block rd cm go bk 2 beer parlour wetn concern u wit hm locatn abi u wan bomb am.hey seun,a suspect in d house o
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2012
Plateau people should form very strong,well armed vigilante groups like mend.they should reach out to southern kaduna people for help and advice on how to handle these fulani invaders.plateau is their home,they have no other place they can call home except plateau.this shouldnt be happening to them in their own land.these killings cannot be the handwork of ordinary fulani herdsmen alone,hausa/fulanis in the nigerian army are definately involved in the killings going on in plateau state.gowon,jerry useni and all those langtang/plateau generals should be ashamed of themselves;these are people who should be able to provide arms/logistics for their people to protect themselves yet their people are being killed daily.plateau people are in a fight for survival;the fulanis are waging a jihad on plateau and benue states.the sooner plateau and benue people take concrete actions,political and physical on these hausa/fulanis,the better for them.

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by igboboy1(m): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2012
christ4mi:
Aren't the Fulanis too the indigene of The area. Well, if Revenge circle continue both of u guys will feel the pain. To the Fulanis, they can strike at anytime. When u guys go on rampage killing Hausa in a Revenge, it only create sympathy Hausa toward the Killer Herdmen. And Next they will still strike. I Just hope u guys will find a solution to your problem.

aboki una don start again...hausas are settlers not indigenes biko....because you have been in an area for 100 years doesnt make you indigenious...AMericans have been in america for over 450years yet we all know the indigenious people are the native americans..

makachukwu unu na som oyi....eewwww

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by adonis1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2012
Smtin z wrng smwere in naija..z xo obvious!
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by yyb14: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2012
Eziachi: \
Why must all homicide crime in Nigeria has to be connected with ethnic strife, religious strife or Boko Haram.
So a business gone wrong can't be a link to murder anymore?
political enemy can't kill anymore?
family/friends don't plan evil anymore?
Even your own wife, child or husband can get you killed for personal gain.
God! hired/contract killers in Nigeria must be the happiest in the world as there is no chance of them been caught as everybody will be looking at Boko Haram.
guy you talk sense
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by maigaskiya1: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
jamace:

story afta una go block rd cm go bk 2 beer parlour wetn concern u wit hm locatn abi u wan bomb am.hey seun,a suspect in d house o
rawtruth:

My brother, tell them.

And, not only in Plateau. In Benue, Taraba and Nassarawa state, the fulanis have committed atrocities, mainly against the Tivs, which have equally, and curiously too, not caught the attention of the Federal govt. These people are well organised and have weapons that can match those of the Nigerian military in many respects. The Miyeti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria of which the Sultan of Sokoto is the Patron is supposed to be an organisation that mediates for harmonious relationships between farmers and nomadic cattle owners, yet they are always defending and justifying the actions of these heavily armed nomads, instead of the mediating role expected from them.

The fulani/villagers crises in central Nigeria is now like a long fuse that is burning and smoking fast towards the main bomb. Judging by the way the govt at the centre is presently dragging its feet on the issue it might not be long before this region explodes into a devastating conflict similar to the one in Darfur, Sudan, which started under the similar circumstances. May God help us.
jamace:

story afta una go block rd cm go bk 2 beer parlour wetn concern u wit hm locatn abi u wan bomb am.hey seun,a suspect in d house o hahahahaha i laf in yoruc.any way let d conflict stat we wil ofer u pepl asylums in d ss nd se.atleast big refuge camps
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by dukesmith(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
He (Gowon) did the wrong thing I will always say... if this dalm bonch(9nja) was divided, all this killings of christians by BH in the North would'nt be...now your people are dying in mass. Gowon, you lost the battle now. cry cry cry
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by manugbo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
INFORMATION REACHING SAID THAT AN ARMY GENERAL HAS BEEN KILLED ALONG IBADAN-LAGOS EXPRESS WAY.
THEY ARE SUSPECTING FULANI HERDMAN
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by caye(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2012
yyb14:
guy you talk sense
*smiling* You're busy smirking from a foreign country, enjoying freedom procured for you by others. Well done for your (ignorant) analysis.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by kaeto(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2012
ebamma: if u are a politician in the north be warned,because your opponents may kill u and put the blame on bokoharam.
i think this has got nothing to do with boko haram, its rather a pdp vs labour party political war IMO. The state legislator has also been confirmed dead. May they r.i.p.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by caye(m): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2012
kaeto: i think this has got nothing to do with boko haram, its rather a pdp vs labour party political war IMO. The state legislator has also been confirmed dead. May they r.i.p.
another ignoramus. So many on nairaland.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by nagoma(m): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2012
Elueme: It's time the Beroms take this as an act of war just as the southern Kaduna people are doing, take your fate in your hands... Govt should stop playing to the gallery here, these falanis don't want peace, yes, their castles were unlawfully murdered but they obviously have more regards for cattles than the sanctity of the human lives.. Go out against them. As regards the rumor of conspiracy by the members of STF sympathizing with these Fulani herdsmen to commit onslaughts I will not doubt it.. These Hausa Fulanis have an agenda and they will use whatever means to achieve it including security personnel.. It baffles me how laziness has costed the Beroms these pains that strangers you harboured are now claiming the territorial right of their lands... A pathetic situation...

Fulani Herdsmen never claim any territorial rights, they don't even believe in owning land , they just graze thir cattle and move on. But when their settlemens were wiped out and all men , children and animals killed last week, there was a conspiracy of silence.the Christian press kept mute , the near absence of government in the country allows crimes to beget crimes and the killing and destruction multiples. The killings in the plateau have been going on unabated for the last decade while the so called government looks on. No body was arrested , no prosecution , no punishment. Are you sincerely expecting the tit for tat to stop In the absence of well defined legal intervention and punitive measures?
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2012
chima12: Plateau people should form very strong,well armed vigilante groups like mend.they should reach out to southern kaduna people for help and advice on how to handle these fulani invaders.plateau is their home,they have no other place they can call home except plateau.this shouldnt be happening to them in their own land.these killings cannot be the handwork of ordinary fulani herdsmen,hausa/fulanis in the nigerian army are definately involved in the killings going on in plateau state.gowon,jerry useni and all those langtang/plateau generals should be ashamed of themselves;these are people who should be able to provide arms/logistics for their people to protect themselves yet their people are being killed daily.plateau people are in a fight for survival;the fulanis are waging a jihad on plateau and benue states.the sooner plateau and benue people take concrete actions,political and physical on these hausa/fulanis,the better for them.

Quite unfortunate isn't it? People keep on bringing Gowon here and claiming karma, while Gowon's ethnic group is not being attacked here. The Langtang generals have their own lands and may all seem passive because it is largely Beromland in question here. And yes, GEJs MISTAKE by appointing Dasuki may have also emboldened them--with their brothers and sisters in the Nigerian army to renew their attacks on innocent villagers. But I do think a greater coalition of the groups is necessary as their are so many diverse small ethnic units in the state and they all face a common enemy. I am not usually for violence...but here we see that even the very apparatus of the Nigerian state is working against you--I imagine many will be hard-pressed not to fight back.

By the way, guerrilla warfare is a coward's war. Why hit and run? Draw the lines and fight to the death if you so think your war is justifiable? I believe that GEJ being in power was one symbolic message about the eventual demise of Nigeria...unless...
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2012
berem: Rest in piss senator! Na una turn to dey die one by one!!
nice one let them feel what we are feelin,if they have kil ur broda or ur sister,they wil said this wil come 2 an end.Kill all the heartless politicians
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Yujin(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2012
Well, I have always made it clear that the hausa/fulani are after the whole of nigeria but first they want to conquer and wipe off( if possible) the middlebelt christians esp. plateau christians. They are doing this with the aid of the army although covertly. The beroms are their targets because they are the largest indigene group of the state and a great obstacle the subduing of Jos, capital of the state. The hausa/fulani strategy is the divide and conquer technique. Today they say they are at war with the beroms so that the other tribes will fold their arms and watch the decimation of the beroms without them knowing that shortly after, theirs will follow. My advice to plateau people is this: forgive gov. Jang's lack of foresight/favouritism, bond together and fight together. With this, plateau state can never be conquered. Plateau state is the hope of the middlebelt and so it must survive. Southern kaduna people understand this, that is why they are tough nut to crack for the hausa/fulani. BTW, Gowon will not say anything. Although he knows most people will say what have been said above, but he will not comment because he does not want to lose the comfort he is presently enjoying. He can never be regarded as the defender of the middlebelt people. What a shame! Dying in silence. RIP Senator Gyang Dantong. Yet, the genocide continues.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by godsony: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2012
Oh my godn you see what gej and pdp have done to naija?]
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by dayokanu(m): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2012
kettykin:

Why do you people keep blaming GEJ for everything that happens in nigeria

They should blame Hosni Mubarak instead for whatever happens in Nigeria
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2012
joskid:

Quite unfortunate isn't it? People keep on bringing Gowon here and claiming karma, while Gowon's ethnic group is not being attacked here. The Langtang generals have their own lands and may all seem passive because it is largely Beromland in question here. And yes, GEJs MISTAKE by appointing Dasuki may have also emboldened them--with their brothers and sisters in the Nigerian army to renew their attacks on innocent villagers. But I do think a greater coalition of the groups is necessary as their are so many diverse small ethnic units in the state and they all face a common enemy. I am not usually for violence...but here we see that even the very apparatus of the Nigerian state is working against you--I imagine many will be hard-pressed not to fight back.

By the way, guerrilla warfare is a coward's war. Why hit and run? Draw the lines and fight to the death if you so think your war is justifiable? I believe that GEJ being in power was one symbolic message about the eventual demise of Nigeria...unless...
gowons ethnic group is not being attacked,but the beroms are still his people and he should be worried when berom and other plateau tribes are being killed in their land,dont you think so?
dasukis visit to plateau recently may be a bad omen;a fulani nsa can never be trusted.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2012
manugbo: INFORMATION REACHING SAID THAT AN ARMY GENERAL HAS BEEN KILLED ALONG IBADAN-LAGOS EXPRESS WAY.
THEY ARE SUSPECTING FULANI HERDMAN

[size=15pt]I saw the newsflash on a local station right now .[/size]
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by caye(m): 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2012
nagoma:

Fulani Herdsmen never claim any territorial rights, they don't even believe in owning land , they just graze thir cattle and move on. But when their settlemens were wiped out and all men , children and animals killed last week, there was a conspiracy of silence.the Christian press kept mute , the near absence of government in the country allows crimes to beget crimes and the killing and destruction multiples. The killings in the plateau have been going on unabated for the last decade while the so called government looks on. No body was arrested , no prosecution , no punishment. Are you sincerely expecting the tit for tat to stop In the absence of well defined legal intervention and punitive measures?
I'll try my best to educate you: The Jos war is for territorial right, that's why Babangida gave them (the hausas) a local government; so as to facililate their entire takeover. Now, they're trying to finish the takeover by terrorism.As regards reprisals against them, don't forget that they are the aggressors ,this is the planting season, and they want to starve the christians out through intimidation (since no economic activity like planting would take place). May you see the light.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by publisher(m): 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2012
[size=14pt]All I know is that Northern Nigeria as we once knew it has been divided for life,and a Hausa/Fulani candidate will NEVER rule Nigeria till further notice. All we are seeing now is either an attempt by the core Northern Muslim elites to push middle-beltans back into submission; or an attempt by the new power brokers in Nigeria to ensure that the Hausa/Fulani North Never re emerges as a power block in Nigeria.
At the end of it all the Hausa/fulanis will realize that they are just like any other ethnic group in Nigeria,they either wake up and empower their people educationally and economically or they risk facing genocide. Cos if the other Northern Christians follow Southern Kaduna's lead,it's going to be very bloody. Unknown to most Nairalanders,MOST of our combat troops in the Nigerian army are Christian Northerners.
CONSPIRACY CONSPIRACY CONSPIRACY[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki / Tinubu wins Borno with 252,282 votes / Reason We Attacked Militants Hideout In Calabar - Ohwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.