Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. (8700 Views)

Three Arguments For God's Existence / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by thehomer: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
FXKing2012:

Why are u atheists only good at asking questions (albeit stupid) but never good at answering questions?

What do questions scare you? Do they reveal your ignorance? Don't be afraid.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by savcy(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
davidylan:

again more obfuscating nonsense. At no point did noetic16 claim that science as a whole is empirical... but based on your own definition of "empirical"... do you believe that the big b[i]a[/i]ng theory has empirical evidence to support it?

The Big Bang theory is a laughable and crazy postulation and has no empirical basis. That theory,evidently,was propounded by Atheists(scientists) who,after considering d complex nature of d universe,had exhausted evry scientic explanation as 2 its origins. Spontaneous reaction by chemicals indeed. Who altered their inactive state if that eva happened?
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by thehomer: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2012
savcy:

The Big Bang theory is a laughable and crazy postulation and has no empirical basis. That theory,evidently,was propounded by Atheists(scientists) who,after considering d complex nature of d universe,had exhausted evry scientic explanation as 2 its origins. Spontaneous reaction by chemicals indeed. Who altered their inactive state if that eva happened?

Look up [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lema%C3%AEtre]Georges Lemaitre[/url]. He was the Catholic priest who first proposed it and worked out some of the laws associated with it.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Areaboy2(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
thehomer:

Look up [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lema%C3%AEtre]Georges Lemaitre[/url]. He was the Catholic priest who first proposed it and worked out some of the laws associated with it.

hahaha you really owned him on this one even the pope was happy a priest discovered this and attributed it to god. Later Lemaitre told him to stop saying that. hahahaha very funny stuff.

as for the guy chatting sh1t about bigb@ng, read my explanation here

https://www.nairaland.com/996550/did-anyone-dead-living-witnessed
scroll to the bottom
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by FXKing2012(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2012
Area_boy:

cos asking questions is what brought us to our conclusions. You should try it, it doesn't hurt to ask questions. They only silly question is the one you don't ask

If u like asking questions, then u shld be good at answering questions. My question is why is it that u atheists dont answer questions asked u? Is it becos u have no real answers to them?
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Areaboy2(m): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2012
FXKing2012:

If u like asking questions, then u shld be good at answering questions. My question is why is it that u atheists dont answer questions asked u? Is it becos u have no real answers to them?

Don't generalize mate. I don't think you have asked me a question and I didn't answer to the best of my knowledge.

Of course no one has all the answers, thats why it is good to ask as many as possible to as many ppl as possible
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by kokabiel(f): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2012
FXKing2012:

I thought it was the exact opposite wink
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by FXKing2012(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
kokabiel:
I thought it was the exact opposite wink

No it's not!
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by savcy(m): 2:14am On Jul 28, 2012
Area_boy:

hahaha you really owned him on this one even the pope was happy a priest discovered this and attributed it to god. Later Lemaitre told him to stop saying that. hahahaha very funny stuff.

as for the guy chatting sh1t about bigb@ng, read my explanation here

https://www.nairaland.com/996550/did-anyone-dead-living-witnessed
scroll to the bottom

I read ur article. Quite incisive i must say. Its d best explanation on d Bigbang theory I've come across.It however butresses the creationist point of view!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer / Four Reasons Why Spells (charms) Don't Work For You / Jehovah’s Witness And Hitler Germany: What The Watchtower Never Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.