Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. (8709 Views)

Three Arguments For God's Existence / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by FXKing2012(m): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2012
apocalypse:

You think. It isn't half as dumb as your faith and the tripe you believe in. His explanation makes more sense than a lot of what is written in the Bible

How do u expect the Bible to make any sense to the likes of you. According to Mark 4:11-12 - And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables: That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.
Luke 8:10 - And He said, "To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to the rest it is in parables, so that SEEING THEY MAY NOT SEE, AND HEARING THEY MAY NOT UNDERSTAND.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by FXKing2012(m): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2012
mkmyers45:

Does this happen to you? Do you have record of this dreams? Did they re-occur exactly? But i still maintain that the human mind is fully under the spell of subconscious and sometimes you do,say and even be right in the middle of things without remembering...

Yes! It has happened to me several times just as it has happened to many pple several times. And pls dont ask me for the proof cos it has also happened to u several times even though u love dwelling in a state of denial. The human mind can never decipher or see into the future as u tend to claim, it is purely spiritual to accurately project into the future. I expect you to know this being that u are so intelligent, but, oh, I remember. . .your usual state of denial.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Zodiac61(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2012
FXKing2012: It should first be noted that atheism was imported to Africa, our forefathers were very religious so atheism was never our thing. I had to clear this out because of the atheists in this forum who keep shouting about how Christianity and Islam were imported to Africa as if atheism was not.
With that cleared, let me give you the 5 arguments that killed atheism:

1) Dreams come true: have you ever dreamed and it later happened to you in real life? Most people (if not all) have experienced this, so how do u explain it if you dont believe in the spirit realm?

2) De javu: Have you ever had a feeling of de javu? If so then how do u explain it away?

3) Universal Order: The order that exists in the universe, given the way the planets and stars complement one another, is just extraordinary and could never have been an accident; how the energy level on earth is just enough for life to flourish; how microbes, plants and animals all complement one another in the delicate balance of life, etc etc. Do you think all these is just one big coincidence? There must be an intelligent being (does not matter the name you choose to call it)behind it all.

4) Cause and Effect: For every cause there is definitely an effect. If there is life on earth and the universe is well balanced, something (or someone) must have caused it - it couldnt have all happened out of nothing.

5) Life on Earth: Life can NEVER come from any inanimate object, so where do u think life came from? There is definitely someone out there who gave life to the first life.
The last time I checked, islam came from Arabians and christianity came from the Europeans, both of whom took our lands whilst giving us their gods and their prejudices.
Having said that if these so-called arguments are the strongest the theists can come up with, atheism has nothing to worry about.
Tripe, like most arguements that claim to disprove atheism.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by mkmyers45(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

Yes! It has happened to me several times just as it has happened to many pple several times. And pls dont ask me for the proof cos it has also happened to u several times even though u love dwelling in a state of denial. The human mind can never decipher or see into the future as u tend to claim, it is purely spiritual to accurately project into the future. I expect you to know this being that u are so intelligent, but, oh, I remember. . .your usual state of denial.

If you can't proof something then how will you ascribe it spiritualism or are you pulling a gap theory on this one? I am not denying what is not there.... Subconscious mind play YES....Dream to Reality? NO

P.S: is something wrong with your internet connection?
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by UyiIredia(m): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2012
Seun:
People dream so many dreams every night. Most of them don't come true. Once in a while, something similar to, but not exactly the same as, an event in a dream might happen in real life. This means nothing. If you roll a pair of dice many times, once in a while you'll get two sixes. What does that mean? Nothing.

I've had many feelings: headaches, cramps, stomach ache, annoyance, anger, fear, joy, satisfaction. They are all just feelings.

Nope, that's just the way things are. There are many disorderly and senseless things in the universe too. Means nothing.
So you just say it means nothing and you think it explains it all away. This is a classic example of an atheists without good arguments to defend his atheism. Those last 3 arguments where the strongestand desrved more of your time.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by FXKing2012(m): 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2012
mkmyers45:

If you can't proof something then how will you ascribe it spiritualism or are you pulling a gap theory on this one? I am not denying what is not there.... Subconscious mind play YES....Dream to Reality? NO

P.S: is something wrong with your internet connection?

Spiritualism is not meant to be proven to anyone, it is a personal experience which you are either alive to or dead to. You are dead to it if your spirit man is inactive. And how are u so sure it's just a subconscious mind play, how are u so sure it's not something else?

You need not worry abt my internet, it's n perfect order.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by mkmyers45(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

Spiritualism is not meant to be proven to anyone, it is a personal experience which you are either alive to or dead to. You are dead to it if your spirit man is inactive. And how are u so sure it's just a subconscious mind play, how are u so sure it's not something else?

You need not worry abt my internet, it's n perfect order.

Ok this experience you have is limited to you because you have an active spirit man right? Have you had any dreams lately? Lets Discuss
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2012
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by noetic16(m): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Dumbazz, do you know what a self-fulfilling prophecy is? There is nothing spiritual about it. It just means that it is a prophecy that comes true only because one acted on it. Self-fulfilling prophecies can be avoided. You are really ignorant. If I tell someone that he will be rich and he believes this and he <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">works</a> hard to be rich, that is a self-fulfilling prophecy. He could have been poor by not doing anything

Quite Idiotic. Instead of going on in circles, perhaps a little bit of education on the ability of humans would help. In your example above, have you considered the possibility that the person you told the prophecy might simply receive a buoyant financial from another person that makes them rich and fulfil the prophecy. Are you so STUPID, you never thought of the passive possibility of dreams coming to fulfilment without human efforts?

De ja vu is memory based. Nothing spiritual. If there are drugs that can increase chances of experiencing de ja vu, it is not spiritual.
Says who? Idiot. How can the memory create a future? who taught you science?

I already said that evolution does not explain how the first organisms came. Just because we dont fully know everything about the origin of life deosnt meant that we should attribute it to God. If scientists thought like this, we would still be believing that the sun moves around the from the bible.

This is quite SILLY. What is your explanation for the origin of life? That you dont know or accept it or does not dismiss the possibility of God creating it.

Big Bang?

really?

1 Like

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by cyrexx: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
spikes C:
ps: all real atheists does not believe in God [s]but they believe there is a supernatural being who run things [/s]grin

your post here makes a lot of sense, but i beg to differ a little.

You see, what religionists fail to realize is that these arguments does not point to anything in particular. any deist, pagan, satanist, muslim and christian can use this argument to prove that his own "God" exists.

I must admit some of what the op is saying is a mystery which human beings have not yet demystified, just like in those days when man does not know what causes thunder or diseases and they attribute these mysteries to gods. but nowadays we know that diseases are caused by germs and thunder caused by electricity in the atmosphere or something.

Now, to everyone on this thread attributing these "mysteries" to God, can you clearly define who your God is and show me why another man with a different religion cannot justifiably attribute all these to his own God too?

what religion does is to define a mystery by bringing a bigger mystery and declare that humans can never understand this mystery. well, this limits human development. if all scientists think this way, i'm sure we wont have these breakthroughs we are now enjoyning.

everybody is free to follow what suits them best and i dont thinks its cool to to try to convert everybody else to one's belief system and think those who disbelieved your belief systems are fools who are heading to eternal hell. no, thats not cool.

but so far, i may not be able to answer all these mysteries because human knowledge and development is still in progress, maybe one day a rational anwer will be given to all these.

but allow me to quote one of my highly respected friend on nairaland
musKeeto: I'm still wandering round this world, lots and lots of questions. I hope I find a balance but if I don't, I remain a faithful servant of REASON and LOGIC. They're the only Gods that have been kind to humans, solved most of their problems..
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Delafruita(m): 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

I'm so sorry I didnt mean to make u look stupid, itz just that the post was way too dumb for me to even know how to reply. With my very good knowledge of chess, when you play with a newbie it destroys your skills.
Back to your post: I guess u are trying to imply that the cement and water (which are inanimate) gave rise to the microbes (which are animate). Now, come on dude, seriously!
whats the difference between the creation story in the Bible and the yoruba creation story which says olodumare sent one of his sons to earth with a fowl and soil and other stuff.the idiot got drunk and slept off while his brother took the stuff and came to create the world.according to the story,he came down from heaven with a chain,poured the sand over the water and the fowl used its feet to scatter it.wherever the sand reached became land and wherever itdidnt became sea.somehow the dude remained and populated the earth from ile-ife.it sounds ridiculous right?thats just how the creation story in the bible sounds

1 Like

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by cyrexx: 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2012
Delafruita:
whats the difference between the creation story in the Bible and the yoruba creation story which says olodumare sent one of his sons to earth with a fowl and soil and other stuff.the idiot got drunk and slept off while his brother took the stuff and came to create the world.according to the story,he came down from heaven with a chain,poured the sand over the water and the fowl used its feet to scatter it.wherever the sand reached became land and wherever itdidnt became sea.somehow the dude remained and populated the earth from ile-ife.it sounds ridiculous right?thats just how the creation story in the bible sounds

well done, bro

i hope they will see this and wont let their "religious mind" overshadow their "rational mind"

i just created a thread describing how mind control mechanisms in religions will never make religionists see things objectively

https://www.nairaland.com/985567/mind-control-mechanisms-religions
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Niflheim(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2012
@delafruita,you are so correct,the story of noah says that the water rose to 15 cubits and covered the world.15 cubits is merely 22 feet and mt everest is 29,000 feet, which proves that the entire bible is a book of lies.do not waste time with brainwashed christians,the atheists are too high for such folly!!!
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by MacDaddy01: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2012
noetic16:

Quite Idiotic. Instead of going on in circles, perhaps a little bit of education on the ability of humans would help. In your example above, have you considered the possibility that the person you told the prophecy might simply receive a buoyant financial from another person that makes them rich and fulfil the prophecy. Are you so STUPID, you never thought of the passive possibility of dreams coming to fulfilment without human efforts?

In trying to illogically debunk me, you debunk yourself. You do not know what a self fulfilling prophecy is. The terms of the prophecy must be related to the fulfilling action. If in my example, the prophecy came to pass because someone else gave the guy money, as you said, then it is not a self fulfilling prophecy.

noetic16:
Says who? Idiot. How can the memory create a future? who taught you science?

Who said that memory creates future? What I said was that de ja vu is memory based. The explanation; you experience de ja vu because you have a memory of experiencing a situation in the past.

noetic16:
This is quite SILLY. What is your explanation for the origin of life? That you dont know or accept it or does not dismiss the possibility of God creating it.

There is no evidence for God. No one knows the full picture of the origin of life. Anyone who claims to know is a liar. Anyone who claims to know that God did it is a liar or deluded. There is no evidence for God. None. That is why it is called "faith". Belief without evidence.

noetic16:
really?

grin

1 Like

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by noetic16(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2012
MacDaddy01:

In trying to illogically debunk me, you debunk yourself. You do not know what a self fulfilling prophecy is. The terms of the prophecy must be related to the fulfilling action. If in my example, the prophecy came to pass because someone else gave the guy money, as you said, then it is not a self fulfilling prophecy.

I simply exposed your folly. The person received the monetary gift without any hesitation, hence, it is a self-fulfilling prophecy. is this rocket science?

Who said that memory creates future? What I said was that de ja vu is memory based. The explanation; you experience de ja vu because you have a memory of experiencing a situation in the past.
really

There is no evidence for God. No one knows the full picture of the origin of life. Anyone who claims to know is a liar. Anyone who claims to know that God did it is a liar or deluded. There is no evidence for God. None. That is why it is called "faith". Belief without evidence.

This is the height ignorance and a lack of basic education. How can u open your mouth to say the above? The fact that you dont subscribe to creationism or intelligent design does not in any way make them less credible.

grin
I laugh in french
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by MacDaddy01: 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
noetic16:

I simply exposed your folly. The person received the monetary gift without any hesitation, hence, it is a self-fulfilling prophecy. is this rocket science?

really

This is the height ignorance and a lack of basic education. How can u open your mouth to say the above? The fact that you dont subscribe to creationism or intelligent design does not in any way make them less credible.

I laugh in french

After being exposed for ignorance on slf-fulfilling prophecies, you are now trying to say that you exposed me? LMAO. Self-fulfilling prophecies first came as a sociological term to describe an aspect of human behaviour. It is not spiritual.

As for creationism, it is not scientific and has no evidence.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by ghostofsparta(m): 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2012
FXKing2012: It should first be noted that atheism was imported to Africa, our forefathers were very religious so atheism was never our thing. I had to clear this out because of the atheists in this forum who keep shouting about how Christianity and Islam were imported to Africa as if atheism was not.

1) Dreams come true: have you ever dreamed and it later happened to you in real life? Most people (if not all) have experienced this, so how do u explain it if you dont believe in the spirit realm?

2) De javu: Have you ever had a feeling of de javu? If so then how do u explain it away?

3) Universal Order: The order that exists in the universe, given the way the planets and stars complement one another, is just extraordinary and could never have been an accident; how the energy level on earth is just enough for life to flourish; how microbes, plants and animals all complement one another in the delicate balance of life, etc etc. Do you think all these is just one big coincidence? There must be an intelligent being (does not matter the name you choose to call it)behind it all.

4) Cause and Effect: For every cause there is definitely an effect. If there is life on earth and the universe is well balanced, something (or someone) must have caused it - it couldnt have all happened out of nothing.

5) Life on Earth: Life can NEVER come from any inanimate object, so where do u think life came from? There is definitely someone out there who gave life to the first life.

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Your punchlines are so fragile I can't help but to crumble them like the weak 5 pillars of Islam.

@Seun
I liked your response, nice one!

@MacDaddy aka LogicBoy
Like I said...I always feel your points...keep it on.

Now let me smash all these dumb religionists especially the half-knowledged ForexKing

1. DREAM
There are three phases of sleep and depending on how exhausted the body is, a dream may occur in between these phases notably during REM. REM? (Rapid Eyes Movement) Take for instance, suppose you were staring at a door-knob, your eyes fixated at the shiny metal knob and suddenly, a wall-gecko brisks by, you involuntarily move the position of your pupils from the door knob line of sight towards the location of the wall-gecko's line of sight. Such act of observation is called 'seeing' or 'watching' which is what goes on during REM because the pupil rapidly moves from one direction to another, seeing visuals, watching moving images. The next question is where does these 'visual images' comes from? There's an abstract thing called 'mind' which is responsible for our emotions, logic, intellects, reasoning and ofcourse 'imagination' which is the keypoint here been that when one imagines, one can be said to be visualising one's own thoughts e.g. 'kissing someone' or 'passing an exam' or 'surviving an accident'; kind of like watching one's own imagination. In other words the visual images seen by the eyes is generated from the mind, at this juncture I'm provided with the liberty to define 'dream' as the pre-lucid experience of visualising one's own imagination while 'dreaming' is the visual feedback of residual thoughts ex-imagined on a conscious mind, induced by the sub-conscious self. If the pupils are static, the subject would experience either a drifty or normal or deep sleep (no dream). I have dreamt about events that I wished could happen but never did, I have dreamt about nightmares that never transpired. I have had disturbing real life experience I never previously dreamt of, likewise have I had several delightful moments I never dreamt prior to. So no dreams actually come true. Your point of a dream coming true is highly subjective, unless taken metaphorically. You've only made a futile attempt in trying to connect the phenomenon of 'dreaming' to confirm the existence of semitic God (Yaweh/Allah) by claiming they govern a spirit-realm otherwise known as the dream-state. To further crush your 'pillar of dream' I will sincerely tell you that I personally do experience what is called 'phantasmagoria' an experience more weird than 'dejavu' yet never attributed it to any divinity, rather I took time to understand what it is, even before I knew it had a name. In conclusion, most people who think that to dream is an evidence of God's existence should explain why is it that in Yorubaland here, there are mysterious cases of people who after sleeping never wakes up again. Did God allowed Satan the Devil to have a field day? Well, in Yoruba belief system or theology...according to a aspect of Ifa known as Ishegun (craft of ogun) [a repository of various esoteric knowledge and science as thoughts by the 'irunmole' osanyin] contains means where one's dream state can be intruded by.....I won't go into that......and even if I should....it still wouldn't still confirm the existence of Yaweh/Allah but rather ours which is Olodumare and his 400 irunmole/orusha (Olorun is not God but a deity of the sky in Yoruba theology...Olu Orun i.e. Lord of The Sky. Orun is not heaven in Yoruba language, Orun is the blue sky while Ofurufu is the cloud. The concept of heaven and hell was borrowed into the Yoruba etymology from christeo-judaic influence. The Greeks have Atlas in their myths..Note: Mythology is neither true nor false. It is erroneous to relegate the Yoruba pantheon to a mythological status because Irumole/Orisha Ayilala do respond when *contactivated*)

2. DE JAVU
There's no such thing as a real de javu. It's a french term adopted to describe a feeling of reliving a particular event twice or more which is very different from 'Phantasmagoria' which is - in my own case involves the conscious partaking or observation of a series of real events that strongly SEEMS familiar, mostly from a dream. So what does that tell you - flashforwarding of one's own consciousness to a future time by an upped mind to be experienced later in reality. DeJavu on the other hand is the effect you feel whenever the mind recalls a repressed memory of event previously relived in a sub-conscious mind-state. It has a lot to do with incoming stream of sensory information overwritten into a SECTOR of the memory lane with SIMILAR make-up. My sister once passed a place where she spotted a red car with people passing by as normal, after a year later, she had forgotten (let assign a value to that event: 'FXK2f5y433z18r' which is repressed somewhere in the recesses of her memory bank since it's an insignificant or irrelevant stream of sensory information) but only to be recalled when she passed that same spot seeing either that same red car or a similar one with people passing by as usual, the difference this time around is that the sensory information would read almost the same as: FXL2g5y423z18y. It is the result of this conflict in storage location one feels as 'DeJavu. She told me her experience but none of us knew such thing had a name because we were like 9 - 10 years old back then. To her it was indeed very weird. Once again...another cheap attempt to validate the existence of the Abrahamic gods.

3. UNIVERSAL ORDER
What a gimmick! You even shot yourself with a Russian Roulette. Are you aware that your analysis up there about planetary order, microbes, etc were all knowable thanks to science - the enemy of Abrahamic faiths. Talking about order...then tell me why is Uranus not obeying that order in it clock-wise orbit round the sun? Science explores and understand how things work, using that knowledge to the benefit or detriment of mankind. If anyone really want to know how everything began...I recommend the study of Yoruba Theology as espoused in Ifa. It had long provided answers to the tough debate that the Chicken came before the Egg. Genesis of Earthling.

4. CAUSE AND EFFECT
To quote you:

for every cause there is definitely an effect.
Ofcourse we already know that as a scientific axiom whose origin isn't from any of the revealed books. Please refer to the First Law of Motion to be further cleared in that.

there is life on earth and the universe is well balanced
Have you explored the whole universe for you to assert the whole universe is 'well balanced'? Define balance within the context of your usage, How do you know there isn't chaos happening somewhere in another galaxy gazillion of light years away right now? How are you or the bible so sure Earth is the only planet that has life form? How would you describe as exploding over-densed gas also known as 'star'...Chaotic? Orderly?

something (or someone) must have caused it
Something - YES (science of Evolution and Big Bang Theory)
Someone - NO (not an omni-potent God who after creating the heavenly bodies still needs to REST on the seventh day) Have you heard about the omni-potent paradox before? Can an god be so omnipotent that it would create a stone so heavy that it can never carry? Duh!.......even in Yoruba theology...Olodunare whom Ifa never address it as neither a he nor a she wasn't credited as the creator of the universe. It just says it is 'awamaridi' i.e. It that is searched but never found....Olodumare isn't the same with the Jewish 'Yaweh/Jeovah' nor the Arabic 'Allah' because their characteristics completely differs. The Christian God (Yaweh/Jeovah) has an adversary known as Satan the Devil. The Yorubas Olodumare has no adversary, though there's a passage in deep Ifa that says 'Owo ni kan lo wo oju Olodumare' i.e. (Out of the 400 irunmoles/oruishas sent to ile-aiye (earth), it is only the irunmole called 'Owo' (money) that challenged Olodumare as saying 'he/she has become more popular and famous than Olodumare their Master, and so Olodumare laid 'ge-gun fun' (pronounced a curse on it) that 'won ma ma wa e kiri gbo gbo ojo ile aiye, iwo na ama wa won' meaning everyone would be searching for the proud and famous irunmole/orisha called 'Owo' and vice versa....this is 'deism'. Our ancestors understood the climate, weather and meteorology and heuhemerised these knowledge into a personification called Shango identified as the deity of justice and revenge not the erroneous 'God of Thunder' like Thor or Zeus. There are babalawos who still retain that knowledge of invoking rain or holding one.

Check out my post here: https://www.nairaland.com/961735/nigeria-better-off-leaders-swears

it couldnt have all happened out of nothing
If you were born into a stone age era, you'd probably think there's someone or something moving the winds, breeze and air. Elementary science explains that movement of air or wind is as a result of convective factors such as the difference in the rate of rapid evaporation due to massive heat and rainfall. My point been if certain conditions occurs their certainly going to be an effect. It is that conditions in the field of 'origin of human existence' some conveniently chose to reason as a 'the causer'. An good analogy is when certain conditions are established in your anatomy, the result is to fart. Did you cause it? No, the condition did. Yet another weak throw to dislodge atheism.

5. LIFE ON EARTH
I'm sure I have answered this 'absurd question' somewhere up there, which is very similar to the common one asked by many Nigerian religionists whenever they can't debate intelligently, they ignorantly ask me 'who created you?' And I love to answer 'what created me is my dad's sperm and mum's egg'.

Life can NEVER come from any inanimate object
You are right but ONLY if its an object. A virus isn't an object but an organism that is either active or inactive depending on the condition. Go read about bio-genesis and isomorphism. Then again you will have to define 'Life' within religious context.

In conclusion:
I personally do experience lots of synchronicity which up till today still can't make sense of it but I very much know it has to do with my own 'mental evolution' which may be due years of 'mind experiment'. I never for once attributed my ordeals to any religion nor Ifa itself. I'm sure you must have heard about 'placebo effect' before....now take for instance a catholic old woman whose responding positive to a placebo drug may attribute her recovery to a divinity been the foundation make-up of her psyche/mentality.

Next time try attacking deist and pagans, while leaving the atheists to attack you with 'burden of proof'. Finally atheism was not imported to Africa. Our ancestors had divergent views about living (not life), they shared one belief system which is what you love to call 'idolatory'. Please define idolatory if you don't mind.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by DeepSight(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2012
ghostofsparta:

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Your punchlines are so fragile I can't help but to crumble them like the weak 5 pillars of Islam.

@Seun
I liked your response, nice one!

@MacDaddy aka LogicBoy
Like I said...I always feel your points...keep it on.

Now let me smash all these dumb religionists especially the half-knowledged ForexKing

1. DREAM
There are three phases of sleep and depending on how exhausted the body is, a dream may occur in between these phases notably during REM. REM? (Rapid Eyes Movement) Take for instance, suppose you were staring at a door-knob, your eyes fixated at the shiny metal knob and suddenly, a wall-gecko brisks by, you involuntarily move the position of your pupils from the door knob line of sight towards the location of the wall-gecko's line of sight. Such act of observation is called 'seeing' or 'watching' which is what goes on during REM because the pupil rapidly moves from one direction to another, seeing visuals, watching moving images. The next question is where does these 'visual images' comes from? There's an abstract thing called 'mind' which is responsible for our emotions, logic, intellects, reasoning and ofcourse 'imagination' which is the keypoint here been that when one imagines, one can be said to be visualising one's own thoughts e.g. 'kissing someone' or 'passing an exam' or 'surviving an accident'; kind of like watching one's own imagination. In other words the visual images seen by the eyes is generated from the mind, at this juncture I'm provided with the liberty to define 'dream' as the pre-lucid experience of visualising one's own imagination while 'dreaming' is the visual feedback of residual thoughts ex-imagined on a conscious mind, induced by the sub-conscious self. If the pupils are static, the subject would experience either a drifty or normal or deep sleep (no dream). I have dreamt about events that I wished could happen but never did, I have dreamt about nightmares that never transpired. I have had disturbing real life experience I never previously dreamt of, likewise have I had several delightful moments I never dreamt prior to. So no dreams actually come true. Your point of a dream coming true is highly subjective, unless taken metaphorically. You've only made a futile attempt in trying to connect the phenomenon of 'dreaming' to confirm the existence of semitic God (Yaweh/Allah) by claiming they govern a spirit-realm otherwise known as the dream-state. To further crush your 'pillar of dream' I will sincerely tell you that I personally do experience what is called 'phantasmagoria' an experience more weird than 'dejavu' yet never attributed it to any divinity, rather I took time to understand what it is, even before I knew it had a name. In conclusion, most people who think that to dream is an evidence of God's existence should explain why is it that in Yorubaland here, there are mysterious cases of people who after sleeping never wakes up again. Did God allowed Satan the Devil to have a field day? Well, in Yoruba belief system or theology...according to a aspect of Ifa known as Ishegun (craft of ogun) [a repository of various esoteric knowledge and science as thoughts by the 'irunmole' osanyin] contains means where one's dream state can be intruded by.....I won't go into that......and even if I should....it still wouldn't still confirm the existence of Yaweh/Allah but rather ours which is Olodumare and his 400 irunmole/orusha (Olorun is not God but a deity of the sky in Yoruba theology...Olu Orun i.e. Lord of The Sky. Orun is not heaven in Yoruba language, Orun is the blue sky while Ofurufu is the cloud. The concept of heaven and hell was borrowed into the Yoruba etymology from christeo-judaic influence. The Greeks have Atlas in their myths..Note: Mythology is neither true nor false. It is erroneous to relegate the Yoruba pantheon to a mythological status because Irumole/Orisha Ayilala do respond when *contactivated*)

2. DE JAVU
There's no such thing as a real de javu. It's a french term adopted to describe a feeling of reliving a particular event twice or more which is very different from 'Phantasmagoria' which is - in my own case involves the conscious partaking or observation of a series of real events that strongly SEEMS familiar, mostly from a dream. So what does that tell you - flashforwarding of one's own consciousness to a future time by an upped mind to be experienced later in reality. DeJavu on the other hand is the effect you feel whenever the mind recalls a repressed memory of event previously relived in a sub-conscious mind-state. It has a lot to do with incoming stream of sensory information overwritten into a SECTOR of the memory lane with SIMILAR make-up. My sister once passed a place where she spotted a red car with people passing by as normal, after a year later, she had forgotten (let assign a value to that event: 'FXK2f5y433z18r' which is repressed somewhere in the recesses of her memory bank since it's an insignificant or irrelevant stream of sensory information) but only to be recalled when she passed that same spot seeing either that same red car or a similar one with people passing by as usual, the difference this time around is that the sensory information would read almost the same as: FXL2g5y423z18y. It is the result of this conflict in storage location one feels as 'DeJavu. She told me her experience but none of us knew such thing had a name because we were like 9 - 10 years old back then. To her it was indeed very weird. Once again...another cheap attempt to validate the existence of the Abrahamic gods.

3. UNIVERSAL ORDER
What a gimmick! You even shot yourself with a Russian Roulette. Are you aware that your analysis up there about planetary order, microbes, etc were all knowable thanks to science - the enemy of Abrahamic faiths. Talking about order...then tell me why is Uranus not obeying that order in it clock-wise orbit round the sun? Science explores and understand how things work, using that knowledge to the benefit or detriment of mankind. If anyone really want to know how everything began...I recommend the study of Yoruba Theology as espoused in Ifa. It had long provided answers to the tough debate that the Chicken came before the Egg. Genesis of Earthling.

4. CAUSE AND EFFECT
To quote you:

Ofcourse we already know that as a scientific axiom whose origin isn't from any of the revealed books. Please refer to the First Law of Motion to be further cleared in that.

Have you explored the whole universe for you to assert the whole universe is 'well balanced'? Define balance within the context of your usage, How do you know there isn't chaos happening somewhere in another galaxy gazillion of light years away right now? How are you or the bible so sure Earth is the only planet that has life form? How would you describe as exploding over-densed gas also known as 'star'...Chaotic? Orderly?

Someone - NO (not an omni-potent God who after creating the heavenly bodies still needs to REST on the seventh day) Have you heard about the omni-potent paradox before? Can an god be so omnipotent that it would create a stone so heavy that it can never carry? Duh!.......even in Yoruba theology...Olodunare whom Ifa never address it as neither a he nor a she wasn't credited as the creator of the universe. It just says it is 'awamaridi' i.e. It that is searched but never found....Olodumare isn't the same with the Jewish 'Yaweh/Jeovah' nor the Arabic 'Allah' because their characteristics completely differs. The Christian God (Yaweh/Jeovah) has an adversary known as Satan the Devil. The Yorubas Olodumare has no adversary, though there's a passage in deep Ifa that says 'Owo ni kan lo wo oju Olodumare' i.e. (Out of the 400 irunmoles/oruishas sent to ile-aiye (earth), it is only the irunmole called 'Owo' (money) that challenged Olodumare as saying 'he/she has become more popular and famous than Olodumare their Master, and so Olodumare laid 'ge-gun fun' (pronounced a curse on it) that 'won ma ma wa e kiri gbo gbo ojo ile aiye, iwo na ama wa won' meaning everyone would be searching for the proud and famous irunmole/orisha called 'Owo' and vice versa....this is 'deism'. Our ancestors understood the climate, weather and meteorology and heuhemerised these knowledge into a personification called Shango identified as the deity of justice and revenge not the erroneous 'God of Thunder' like Thor or Zeus. There are babalawos who still retain that knowledge of invoking rain or holding one.

Check out my post here: https://www.nairaland.com/961735/nigeria-better-off-leaders-swears

If you were born into a stone age era, you'd probably think there's someone or something moving the winds, breeze and air. Elementary science explains that movement of air or wind is as a result of convective factors such as the difference in the rate of rapid evaporation due to massive heat and rainfall. My point been if certain conditions occurs their certainly going to be an effect. It is that conditions in the field of 'origin of human existence' some conveniently chose to reason as a 'the causer'. An good analogy is when certain conditions are established in your anatomy, the result is to fart. Did you cause it? No, the condition did. Yet another weak throw to dislodge atheism.

5. LIFE ON EARTH
I'm sure I have answered this 'absurd question' somewhere up there, which is very similar to the common one asked by many Nigerian religionists whenever they can't debate intelligently, they ignorantly ask me 'who created you?' And I love to answer 'what created me is my dad's sperm and mum's egg'.

You are right but ONLY if its an object. A virus isn't an object but an organism that is either active or inactive depending on the condition. Go read about bio-genesis and isomorphism. Then again you will have to define 'Life' within religious context.

In conclusion:
I personally do experience lots of synchronicity which up till today still can't make sense of it but I very much know it has to do with my own 'mental evolution' which may be due years of 'mind experiment'. I never for once attributed my ordeals to any religion nor Ifa itself. I'm sure you must have heard about 'placebo effect' before....now take for instance a catholic old woman whose responding positive to a placebo drug may attribute her recovery to a divinity been the foundation make-up of her psyche/mentality.

Next time try attacking deist and pagans, while leaving the atheists to attack you with 'burden of proof'. Finally atheism was not imported to Africa. Our ancestors had divergent views about living (not life), they shared one belief system which is what you love to call 'idolatory'. Please define idolatory if you don't mind.

daft

1 Like

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by MacDaddy01: 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2012
Deep Sight:

daft

Lazy.

Is that all you can say?
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by DeepSight(m): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Lazy.

Is that all you can say?

O shat ap, you're one to moan about lazy responses.

It might do you good to remember that it is most unwise to for me to expend energy on proper rebuttals when my audience consists of swine.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by noetic16(m): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2012
MacDaddy01:

After being exposed for ignorance on slf-fulfilling prophecies, you are now trying to say that you exposed me? LMAO. Self-fulfilling prophecies first came as a sociological term to describe an aspect of human behaviour. It is not spiritual.

grin Thanks, you just made my day grin

As for creationism, it is not scientific and has no evidence.

really? is evolution scientific? and what is the credible evidence that supports the first chemical reactions proposed in the evolution theory. You are more stupid than ignorant.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by noetic16(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2012
ghostofsparta:

1. DREAM
There are three phases of sleep and depending on how exhausted the body is, a dream may occur in between these phases notably during REM. REM? (Rapid Eyes Movement) Take for instance, suppose you were staring at a door-knob, your eyes fixated at the shiny metal knob and suddenly, a wall-gecko brisks by, you involuntarily move the position of your pupils from the door knob line of sight towards the location of the wall-gecko's line of sight. Such act of observation is called 'seeing' or 'watching' which is what goes on during REM because the pupil rapidly moves from one direction to another, seeing visuals, watching <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#"><a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">moving</a></a> images. The next question is where does these 'visual images' comes from? There's an abstract thing called 'mind' which is responsible for our emotions, logic, intellects, reasoning and ofcourse 'imagination' which is the keypoint here been that when one imagines, one can be said to be visualising one's own thoughts e.g. 'kissing someone' or 'passing an exam' or 'surviving an accident'; kind of like watching one's own imagination. In other words the visual images seen by the eyes is generated from the mind, at this juncture I'm provided with the liberty to define 'dream' as the pre-lucid experience of visualising one's own imagination while 'dreaming' is the visual feedback of residual thoughts ex-imagined on a conscious mind, induced by the sub-conscious self. If the pupils are static, the subject would experience either a drifty or normal or deep sleep (no dream). I have dreamt about <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#"><a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">events</a></a> that I wished could happen but never did, I have dreamt about nightmares that never transpired. I have had disturbing real life experience I never previously dreamt of, likewise have I had several delightful moments I never dreamt prior to. So no dreams actually come true. Your point of a dream coming true is highly subjective, unless taken metaphorically. You've only made a futile attempt in trying to connect the phenomenon of 'dreaming' to confirm the existence of semitic God (Yaweh/Allah) by claiming they govern a spirit-realm otherwise known as the dream-state. To further crush your 'pillar of dream' I will sincerely tell you that I personally do experience what is called 'phantasmagoria' an experience more weird than 'dejavu' yet never attributed it to any divinity, rather I took time to understand what it is, even before I knew it had a name. In conclusion, most people who think that to dream is an evidence of God's existence should explain why is it that in Yorubaland here, there are mysterious cases of people who after sleeping never wakes up again. Did God allowed Satan the Devil to have a field day? Well, in Yoruba belief system or theology...according to a aspect of Ifa known as Ishegun (craft of ogun) [a repository of various esoteric knowledge and science as thoughts by the 'irunmole' osanyin] contains means where one's dream state can be intruded by.....I won't go into that......and even if I should....it still wouldn't still confirm the existence of Yaweh/Allah but rather ours which is Olodumare and his 400 irunmole/orusha (Olorun is not God but a deity of the sky in Yoruba theology...Olu Orun i.e. Lord of The Sky. Orun is not heaven in Yoruba language, Orun is the blue sky while Ofurufu is the cloud. The concept of heaven and hell was borrowed into the Yoruba etymology from christeo-judaic influence. The Greeks have Atlas in their myths..Note: Mythology is neither true nor false. It is erroneous to relegate the Yoruba pantheon to a mythological status because Irumole/Orisha Ayilala do respond when *contactivated*)

That was one long and SENSELESS post.

1. The OP referred to an instance whereby for example Mr A goes to bed and has a dream. In that dream, he,
a. walks into a street called "pity street"
b. is approached by a white man named Kevin
c. Kevin is in a blue suit
d. Kevin spoke to Mr A in a SCOTTISH accent.
e. At the end of that conversation Kevin hands over £20 to Mr A.

Mr A wakes up and realises that he has been dreaming. On a sober reflection of the dream, he also acknowledges that
a. He does not know any street called pity street.
b. He has no friend by the name Kevin who has a Scottish accent.
c. He does not know why anyone would hand over £20 to anyone. Hence, Mr A dismisses this dream.

72 hours later, Mr A finds himself stranded on pity street after his bus (mode of public transport) journey is terminated. <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">London</a> bus drivers are on strike from 6pm. There is no way for him to get home. Out of his predicament, one of the fellow bus riders named Kevin with a scottish accent, gets into a conversation with him. Kevin offers to pay for Mr A's taxi ride back home, Mr A is pleased, hence, £20 is offered and received. Only when he got home did he realize that he had dreamt of this incident 72 hours ago.

The point is
A. The human brain is incapable of conjuring future events. Hence your instance of imagination propelling such dreams is rather POINTLESS.
B. People dying in sleep in yoruba land has nothing to do with the potency of dreams coming to pass. are you educated at all?
C. The dream in the above example is a message, that eventually comes to pass. The message could only have come from someone capable of knowing the future. This is an accurate description of God. In lieu of this, the OP submits that dreams serve as a plausible evidence for the existence of God.

2. DE JAVU
There's no such thing as a real de javu. It's a french term adopted to describe a feeling of reliving a particular event twice or more which is <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#"><a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">very</a></a> different from 'Phantasmagoria' which is - in my own case involves the conscious partaking or observation of a series of real events that strongly SEEMS familiar, mostly from a dream. So what does that tell you - flashforwarding of one's own consciousness to a future time by an upped mind to be experienced later in reality. DeJavu on the other hand is the effect you feel whenever the mind recalls a repressed memory of event previously relived in a sub-conscious mind-state. It has a lot to do with incoming stream of sensory information overwritten into a SECTOR of the memory lane with SIMILAR make-up. My sister once passed a place where she spotted a red <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#"><a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">car</a></a> with people passing by as normal, after a year later, she had forgotten (let assign a value to that event: 'FXK2f5y433z18r' which is repressed somewhere in the recesses of her memory bank since it's an insignificant or irrelevant stream of sensory information) but only to be recalled when she passed that same spot seeing either that same red car or a similar one with people passing by as usual, the difference this time around is that the sensory information would read almost the same as: FXL2g5y423z18y. It is the result of this conflict in <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#"><a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">storage</a></a> location one feels as 'DeJavu. She told me her experience but none of us knew such thing had a name because we were like 9 - 10 years old back then. To her it was indeed very weird. Once again...another cheap attempt to validate the existence of the Abrahamic gods.

You are IGNORANT. For you to say that there is no such thing as Deja vu, you simply killed the argument with your intellectual incapacity. Go do some further reading and then come back.

3. UNIVERSAL ORDER
What a gimmick! You even shot yourself with a Russian Roulette. Are you aware that your analysis up there about planetary order, microbes, etc were all knowable thanks to science - the enemy of Abrahamic faiths. Talking about order...then tell me why is Uranus not obeying that order in it clock-wise orbit round the sun? Science explores and understand how things <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#"><a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">work</a></a>, using that knowledge to the benefit or detriment of mankind. If anyone really want to know how everything began...I recommend the study of Yoruba Theology as espoused in Ifa. It had long provided answers to the tough debate that the Chicken came before the Egg. Genesis of Earthling.

This is quite MISLEADING and exposes a deep rooted ignorance in you. Abrahamic faiths (Christianity in particular) does not negate science, unless of course you dont know the meaning of science.

4. CAUSE AND EFFECT
To quote you:

Have you explored the whole universe for you to assert the whole universe is 'well balanced'? Define balance within the context of your usage, How do you know there isn't chaos happening somewhere in another galaxy gazillion of <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">light</a> years away right now? How are you or the bible so sure Earth is the only planet that has life form? How would you describe as exploding over-densed gas also known as 'star'...Chaotic? Orderly?

You made no SENSE.

5. LIFE ON EARTH

In conclusion:

Your Dads sperm and mum's egg created you, Fine. What/who created the first living person?
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2012
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by MacDaddy01: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2012
noetic16:

grin Thanks, you just made my day grin

really? is evolution scientific? and what is the credible evidence that supports the first chemical reactions proposed in the evolution theory. You are more stupid than ignorant.

Evolution is not scientific? Lmao!!! grin grin grin grin

Evolution is a scientific theory! Have you heard of transitional fossils?

Ignorant creationist alert!!!

Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by DeepSight(m): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2012
^^^ Its also a lot easier to display fo.olish illiteracy than it is to imbibe the attributes of scholarship and rigorous reasoning.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by ghostofsparta(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2012
Deep Sight:

daft

Daft as you can be.
Daft is the shape of your reasoning.

Like I said on the post: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism

ghostofsparta:
E ya! Am so sorry I didn't consider certain douchebags who wouldn't comprehend it. Anyway Mr. DDS (Deep Dafte Sight) I appreciate using yourself to point that out.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by DeepSight(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2012
ghostofsparta:

Daft as you can be.
Daft is the shape of your reasoning.

Like I said on that post Mr. DDS (Deep Dafted Sight)

Not gat ya time sugar.

Olodo.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by ghostofsparta(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2012
Deep Sight:
^^^ Its also a lot easier to display fo.olish illiteracy than it is to imbibe the attributes of scholarship and rigorous reasoning.

Don't you like your fancy new name? Mr. Deep Dafted Sight (Mr.DDS)
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by ghostofsparta(m): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2012
Deep Sight:

Not gat ya time sugar.

Olodo.

Na me kon get ya time....Mr. DDS
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by ghostofsparta(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2012
noetic16:

That was one long and SENSELESS post.

1. The OP referred to an instance whereby for example Mr A goes to bed and has a dream. In that dream, he,
a. walks into a street called "pity street"
b. is approached by a white man named Kevin
c. Kevin is in a blue suit
d. Kevin spoke to Mr A in a SCOTTISH accent.
e. At the end of that conversation Kevin hands over £20 to Mr A.

Mr A wakes up and realises that he has been dreaming. On a sober reflection of the dream, he also acknowledges that
a. He does not know any street called pity street.
b. He has no friend by the name Kevin who has a Scottish accent.
c. He does not know why anyone would hand over £20 to anyone. Hence, Mr A dismisses this dream.

72 hours later, Mr A finds himself stranded on pity street after his bus (mode of public transport) journey is terminated. <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">London</a> bus drivers are on strike from 6pm. There is no way for him to get home. Out of his predicament, one of the fellow bus riders named Kevin with a scottish accent, gets into a conversation with him. Kevin offers to pay for Mr A's taxi ride back home, Mr A is pleased, hence, £20 is offered and received. Only when he got home did he realize that he had dreamt of this incident 72 hours ago.

The point is
A. The human brain is incapable of conjuring future events. Hence your instance of imagination propelling such dreams is rather POINTLESS.
B. People dying in sleep in yoruba land has nothing to do with the potency of dreams coming to pass. are you educated at all?
C. The dream in the above example is a message, that eventually comes to pass. The message could only have come from someone capable of knowing the future. This is an accurate description of God. In lieu of this, the OP submits that dreams serve as a plausible evidence for the existence of God.

You are IGNORANT. For you to say that there is no such thing as Deja vu, you simply killed the argument with your intellectual incapacity. Go do some further reading and then come back.

This is quite MISLEADING and exposes a deep rooted ignorance in you. Abrahamic faiths (Christianity in particular) does not negate science, unless of course you dont know the meaning of science.

You made no SENSE.

Your Dads sperm and mum's egg created you, Fine. What/who created the first living person?

I agree that the human brain (mind) is capable of flash-forwarding (Not conjuring) to a future event, and in as much as your Kevin scenario is very much possible, it still highly subjective...however still, I disagree with the part of attributing the source of the message to be from God (Jeovah/Allah) in order to confirm his existence. It all have to do with the mind/level of consciousness. I have a friend who told me he dreamt about a friend of his who brought him poisoned oranges and the other day, the said friend came around to offered him oranges. He said he took it but later threw them away. I asked him how did he knew the oranges where poisoned in the dream...he said he could feel they were. This my friend is a 'rude guy' if you know what I mean, and also A womaniser who doesn't give a hoot about religious belief despite he identifies with Christianity...according to your argument - it was God that sent him that message abi?

Why don't you go ask 'google' who created the first living person
What an absurd question. Why should I be bothered. I sure know it wasn't Adam and Eve (part of creationism), I rather stick to The Odua Strain Theory. Go read about EVOLUTION.

I didn't say there is no such thing as a DejaVu. What I said 'no real deja vu' I was referring to Hollywood-style dejavu such as in the movie 'DeJaVu' and 'Matrix'. I tried to explain the phenomenon of dejavu in order to disconnect it as proof of an existing God (Yaweh/Allah)
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by thehomer: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2012

How many of your dreams have come true? When you dream of being chased by a dragon or dream of finding yourself on Mars, do you expect that to come true?

FXKing2012:

There are various theories about it. Ironically, the one involving the spirit realm (the one least accepted) also involves reincarnation.

FXKing2012:

This is just a lot of confused mishmash of words. Are galaxies ordered? How do planets and stars complement each other?
You would actually need to demonstrate that there is a being behind it.

FXKing2012:

This is simply a non-sequitur.

FXKing2012:

If you agree with the big bang, then you somehow agree that life came from inanimate objects since for a while, the universe couldn't have supported life. Unless of course you're confused on what life is.
Re: The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism. by DeepSight(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2012
ghostofsparta:

Don't you like your fancy new name? Mr. Deep Dafted Sight (Mr.DDS)

Lolz!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? / Palm Sunday: The Triumphant Entry Of Jesus Into Jerusalem / Are You In Any Department In The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 218
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.