Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

7 Annoying Things About Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Annoying Things About Lagos (12229 Views)

Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra / Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence / Aljazeera Airs A Heartbreaking Program About Lagos(25 May 2011 -Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by killuminati(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2012
Toto calls everywheregrin
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by Nightshift(m): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2012
Those big and arrogant rats that wouldn't run away even for a Nigerian president. Ever seen one on the street? There are the real "Area Boys"!!!!
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by chucky234(m): 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2012
dadde: Dear Nlanders, there are several things that could make one go crazy in Lagos. i think the following will be chief among them.
1. Traffic
2. Bad Road
3. Ladies pinging while driving
4. Bad Roads
5. Land Lord aggression.
complete the rest
Wetin dey worry you nah,na so Lagos road bad read wey you list bad road for 2 and 4
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by Bodmas06: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2012
austinsmat: i hate to live in lagos even with millions the best city to live is kano i love the city
Hahaaaaa watch your back oh bcs of your boko haram neighbours.anyway lagos is 100times safer than your kano.
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by Kobojunkie: 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2012
If Bad roads are still a major problem then it means the roads are not being built well.

Bodmas06:
Hahaaaaa watch your back oh bcs of your boko haram neighbours.anyway lagos is 100times safer than your kano.

Not necessarily true.
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by chucky234(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2012
190: I heard that the entire Lagos smells and the people in it tooundecided
190 wetin dey worry you nah,I pour you acid via bluetooth ooo
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by IFBaby: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2012
Landlords and agents insist that u must pay two years rent,
agency fee
agreement fee
damages fee, and more.
Mosques every where with noise day and nite
no law in the state
lawless state
etcccccc
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by tintingz(m): 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Lagos this, Lagos that yet the eastern and northern parasites constantly migrate there? Irony!
infact those abokis and igbos don turn Lagos to business place
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by chucky234(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2012
How come no one has mention agent and agreement fee when getting a new apartment,that's the most annoying part of Lagos followed closely the traffic.

The number of cars on Lagos roads shows that we have more comfortable in Lagos than any other city in Nigeria,my Lagos rocks.
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by aryzgreat: 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Lagos this, Lagos that yet the eastern and northern parasites constantly migrate there? Irony!

we know the indigenes and occupants of dirty part of lagos, those who channel their waste into drainages, fry akara inside gutter, wipe their child anus with water and use d same hand to serve amala nd ewedu. piglets! go to mushin, oshodi, iyana ipaja, ikotun, ijegun etc and take census of who live there.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by boyendowed(m): 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2012
tintingz: infact those abokis and igbos don turn Lagos to business place

Rhino.5dm:
[quote author=Rhino.5dm]Lagos this, Lagos that yet the eastern and northern parasites constantly migrate there? Irony!

Everything must come down to tribalism.It's amazing how many low lives we have on nairaland
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2012
Yoruba Big Girls defecating and Urinating from Third mainland Bridge straight into Ocean cheesy grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by DejiEgberongbe: 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2012
Stupid drivers and dia crazy conductors
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2012
Mosquitoes that repels all kinds of insecticide, you have to buy "Sniper" meant for the forest to deal with dem grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by dadde(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2012
chuquiz: who started this thread for christ sake. Lagos is a concrete jungle,let it sink into your heads. its where you toil and increase faster than any part of the country. The facts about the environment can be disheartening cause i know its being supported by people who didnt have a clue of how to slug it out while they were here, hence , the damning post.
One thing, if you dont like it here , abeg dey go your papa village abi Abuja too don full?, or has boko haram made y'all reconsider returning to Eko??, lwkmd,no room!
Eko oni baaje
despite all this so called bad side of Lagos. i cant live any where else in Nigeria. i love the state die. everyday na comedy.
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by vanstanzy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2012
O Yeah, am back with a BANG! Am stocked full of OXYGEN now.
Annoying things in Lag. cont;
1. Lookery - Lagosians are fond of standing and looking-on at every incident they see on the roadside, everywhere.
2. I-don't-care attitude - Even if its an accident scene with victims groaning in pain, lagosians just stand by and do nothing.
3. Armed-robbers and Vigilant breaking my good night sleep with numerous gun shots and whistle-blowing at night.
4. People (especially lagosians) delibrately hurting or annoying u only to say sorry in sarcasm.
5. Crazy street carnivals.
I think am done now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by tintingz(m): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Yoruba Big Girls defecating and Urinating from Third mainland Bridge straight into Ocean cheesy grin
dont tell me u dey peep dey look them BIG GALS p**sy, na only you dey see dem grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by dadde(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2012
vanstanzy: O Yeah, am back with a BANG! Am stocked full of OXYGEN now.
Annoying things in Lag. cont;
1. Lookery - Lagosians are fond of standing and looking-on at every incident they see on the roadside, everywhere.
2. I-don't-care attitude - Even if its an accident scene with victims groaning in pain, lagosians just stand by and do nothing.
3. Armed-robbers and Vigilant breaking my good night sleep with numerous gun shots and whistle-blowing at night.
4. People (especially lagosians) delibrately hurting or annoying u only to say sorry in sarcasm.
5. Crazy street carnivals.
I think am done now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u write like someone that has been in lagos for more than 50 years
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by vanstanzy(m): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Yoruba Big Girls defecating and Urinating from Third mainland Bridge straight into Ocean cheesy grin

Please don't introduce TRIBALISM here o!
But, the Big girls, how does their PUNNY look like? (wispering) grin grin grin grin grin Just asking mehn.
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by vanstanzy(m): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2012
dadde:
u write like someone that has been in lagos for more than 50 years

Abeg o! am just in my early thirties, and within this period i've seen much.
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by fankasibe: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
What is LAGOS?
It sounds like a sought of canadian Jungle.
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by Chinom(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
Loud generator noise.
Megaphones from the mosques and churches...and
Aggressive ashi.. one invited herself to my hotel room by force the last time i was in Lag.She literarily bust through the door.
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by dadde(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2012
vanstanzy:

Please don't introduce TRIBALISM here o!
But, the Big girls, how does their PUNNY look like? (wispering) grin grin grin grin grin Just asking mehn.
i dont intend to do that. with you your dept of knowledge of Lagos' snags, you are as good as the next governor of the state.please join a political party.
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by Jakumo(m): 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
The most annoying thing about Lagos is that sex is not available for free there.

This is an unacceptable situation that must be changed by government decree right away.
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by dadde(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2012
fankasibe: What is LAGOS?
if Lagos like a Canadian jungle then you look like gorilla
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by ibrutex(m): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2012
cant compare LAGOS with any other city in the world wink wink winkthough the smell even dey attract many people to come and passive grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
You 1diocy is out of this world. I don't why why 1diots like you are allowed access to the internet. So, we shouldn't discuss lagos because it's your father that's feeding us abi? Dude, go kill youself or something. You're better off dead than alive. Many of your mates are 6 feet below the ground. Fvcktard.
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by Dhelake: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2012
fankasibe: What is LAGOS?
if u dnt knw wat Lagos is den ...... Ur username started 4rm lagos
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by pcicero(m): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2012
yemmight:

Do you know Lagos at all?

Abeg, help me ask am o!

Some of them are forming diasporan, writing nonsense grammar...'I heard...I heard...bla, bla, bla. Whereas most of them have never been to any airport be it local or international.

As for those of them in the remote villages and rustic towns, their only moments of glory are when an uncle or aunt is magnanimous enough to invite them over for holidays. I can understand their frustrations!
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by dexcity: 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2012
Ninilowo:
Yeah. you are right. Also lagos is the place where there is possibility of meeting someone u ve lost contact with for a long time

Who told you that, its a must you must see some1 who u lost contact with a long time ago? What then is the meaning of the word "lost" ??
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by dexcity: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2012
Who told you that its only Lagos that has Airport(s)??
pcicero:

Abeg, help me ask am o!

Some of them are forming diasporan, writing nonsense grammar...'I heard...I heard...bla, bla, bla. Whereas most of them have never been to any airport be it local or international.

As for those of them in the remote villages and rustic towns, their only moments of glory are when an uncle or aunt is magnanimous enough to invite them over for holidays. I can understand their frustrations!
Re: 7 Annoying Things About Lagos by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2012
IFBaby:
Mosques every where with noise day and nite
etcccccc

Im a xtain and I disagree. The ratio of churches to mosque is 10:1
If we have industries in the places of all these rip-offs, Lagos would be the most successful cities in the world.
I think we dont need any more churches and mosques in this state. Its a shame BRF hasnt made this into law.
Beside, it should be enacted nationally. No more churches, no more Bokoharam Quran Schools, it aint making any positive impact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate / FG Postpones "Nigeria At 60" Awards / Dr. Echem Storms YPP Office, Obtains Nomination Form To Represent Orumba South C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.