Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen (11290 Views)

Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege / CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims / Imo Govt Blasts Abia Govt For Sacking Non-indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by baslone: 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2012
HAH: The Fulani guy brought some issues. But the berom guys just attack his personality instead of responding to the issues raised

He has nothing τ̲̅ȍ say Because itz true, the world only sees the fulanis like they woke up one day ãήϑ decided itz time to start killing Beroms for no reason.
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by sholatech(m): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2012
So the state government initiative that brought Nuhu Ribadu to dialogue with the aggrieved fulanis and set up roundtable with Berom leaders is not an effort?and the recent attacks in Nasarawa, Taraba, Oyo and Ogun states are also due to Plateau Govt insensitivity?
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Babangida's decision to create a local government for the hausa/fulani in plateau added to the problem facing that place.Jos crisis is more of a land/indigeneship crisis than a religious crisis.Hausas are bent on establishing an extention of their emirate in the north central and plateau seems to be a better epicenter for that agenda. I dont see the killing and counter-killing stopping anytime soon.
no offense but i think you don't have an understanding of the real issues at hand.
the instability in plateau is in three folds;
1.indigeneship: hausas(not fulani) claiming rights to the land and wanting political relevance.
2.herdsmen/farmers: fulani nomads(not hausa) tresspassing and ravaging on lands farmed upon for cattle grazing,thereby instigating clashes with the local populace.
3.boko haram: islamic fanatics,(hausa,kanuri,igbirra,yoruba,chadiens,nigeriens,tuaregs),federal govt,northern politicians,secessionists and criminals. these ones throw bombs about to make a statement!

for number 1, our craze for the creation of more local govts and states gave birth to it.
for number 2,the inability of the fulani herdsman to recognise govt authority,international/national boundaries and land ownership gave birth to the problem.
for number 3, islamic bigots want sharia and total elimination of anything western in nigeria,federal govt initially used bombings to garner sympathy votes and to mirror certain northern politicians as not wanting the status quo to change,northern politicians using bokoharam as a negotiation tool for 2015 elections(similar to what niger delta militants did for jona),secessionists trying to use the bombing in order to put the north-south debate flames burning and finally criminals who are using bokoharam to have a field day robbing! afterall if you rob a place in the north,you simply throw a bomb after the robbery and bokoharam is blamed!

3 Likes

Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by onatisi(m): 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2012
Written by Isaac Shobayo Chris Agbambu and Leon Usigbe with Agency Report
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
THERE were strong indications, on Monday, that the group of terrorists that killed two lawmakers along with others on Sunday came from Niger Republic and Chad and was yet to be dislodged by security agencies. Nigerian Tribune learnt that after the Fulani terrorists group from neighbouring Chad and Niger Republic encounter with the men of the Special Task Force on Saturday and the attack that led to the death of Senator Gyang Dantong and Honourable Gyang Fulani, the terrorists simply retired into the surrounding hills. A source close to the security agencies in the state disclosed that no fewer than 300 Fulani mercenaries from Chad and Niger were currently hibernating in various hills around the two council areas and had sacked all the villages at the base of the hills and taken over their houses. Recounting his ordeal, a member of House of Representatives, who collapsed while running when the assailants struck and was later revived at the hospital, Honourable Simon Madkwom, said "when the terrorists struck, the mobile policemen disappeared, leaving one of them behind, who kept directing us on security measures to take while the assailants were shooting at us."
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by Ideasroole: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2012
kimakazee: You son of muhammed the gay, its is our plateau, n it is our fight, I knw u hav neva been to jos b4 and u don't want to be there because u knw u r scared,u knw wat we indegenes do to ur people ,u knw wen we start we go bad, u knw wen we start its no mercy, but u think ur religion is violent? Dnt worry, wen we start implementin the teachings of Moses in the bible wen we will match u all both the hausa and fulani,on dat day the military wold shiver, dat day we wiLl cleanse d land of all children of ishmael, we will continue to feed on ur flesh, just as we have statrtd already then, ur kinsmen will be blidgeoned, raped,pillaged and ur children fatherless,and ur women will be whores on our streets, then we shall know if islam is NIGERIA!Praise JESUS!.
And how is all these going to help solve the problem at hand? I'd honestly like to know. And again if I may ask, is it now part of christianity to feed on human flesh? Guy, I know say you de provoke but please grow up and embrace peace, as there is never a bad peace and a good war.
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by Ideasroole: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2012
kimakazee: You son of muhammed the gay, its is our plateau, n it is our fight, I knw u hav neva been to jos b4 and u don't want to be there because u knw u r scared,u knw wat we indegenes do to ur people ,u knw wen we start we go bad, u knw wen we start its no mercy, but u think ur religion is violent? Dnt worry, wen we start implementin the teachings of Moses in the bible wen we will match u all both the hausa and fulani,on dat day the military wold shiver, dat day we wiLl cleanse d land of all children of ishmael, we will continue to feed on ur flesh, just as we have statrtd already then, ur kinsmen will be blidgeoned, raped,pillaged and ur children fatherless,and ur women will be whores on our streets, then we shall know if islam is NIGERIA!Praise JESUS!.
And how is all these going to help solve the problem at hand? I'd honestly like to know. And again if I may ask, is it now part of christianity to feed on human flesh? Guy, I know say you de provoke but please grow up and embrace peace, as there is never a bad peace and a good war.
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by phildon: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2012
HAH: The Fulani guy brought some issues. But the berom guys just attack his personality instead of responding to the issues raised
And this is why the crisis will linger on. Was it not the same Dalyop that was insisting that Senator Dantong was shot? When the crisis visits his family he'll address the real issue.
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by harmony5(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2012
torkaka:
no offense but i think you don't have an understanding of the real issues at hand.
1.indigeneship: hausas(not fulani) claiming rights to the land and wanting political relevance.
2.herdsmen/farmers: fulani nomads(not hausa) tresspassing and ravaging on lands farmed upon for cattle grazing,thereby instigating clashes with the local populace.
3.boko haram: islamic fanatics,(hausa,kanuri,igbirra,yoruba,chadiens,nigeriens,tuaregs),federal govt,northern politicians,secessionists and criminals. these ones throw bombs about to make a statement!

for number 1, our craze for the creation of more local govts and states gave birth to it.
for number 2,the inability of the fulani herdsman to recognise govt authority,international/national boundaries and land ownership gave birth to the problem.
for number 3, islamic bigots want sharia and total elimination of anything western in nigeria,federal govt initially used bombings to garner sympathy votes and to mirror certain northern politicians as not wanting the status quo to change,northern politicians using bokoharam as a negotiation tool for 2015 elections(similar to what niger delta militants did for jona),secessionists trying to use the bombing in order to put the north-south debate flames burning and finally criminals who are using bokoharam to have a field day robbing! afterall if you rob a place in the north,you simply throw a bomb after the robbery and bokoharam is blamed!
I can't agree less. Thanks bro.
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2012
The solution to this crisis is simple, however, it will mean an end to an ancient practice.

Nomadic farming should be replaced with cattle range farming, where farmers are given large pieces of land to rear their cattle, just like in USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

Nomadic farming is also unsustainable because our population is growing, and our demand for meat will increase..

An end to nomadic farming will also signify an end to senseless killings and land encroachment. Why should a fulani's cattle set foot on a farmer's piece of land that he is using to make ends meet?

We now have boundaries, and they are there for good reasons.. Stay in your space, I stay in my space,God no vex... Nomadic farming is an utter violation of space
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2012
nagoma:

Bayeri is obviously more intelligent than you. At least he is suggesting a way forward , while all you are doing is grandstanding from the comfort of where ever you are. Please shut up, we are looking for peace.

Ouch! nagoma - did i hit a nerve? undecided undecided

Bayeri is truly suggesting a way forward by[b] supporting the murder of innocent women and children in their sleep?[/b]!! that to me, is the worst form of cowardice! besides, if that is your definition of intelligence, then i chose to be dumb!

You fail to answer my question - rewind...

Mr. Bayeri are u telling us that the people living in the states you just mentioned also killed your kinsmen and their cattle but the state government compensated you?

Y do fulanis always attack their perceived enemies at nite - that is another form of cowardice; its like shooting a man behind his back.

well shaa i don't blame the fulanis, i blame the idiotic beroms that knows they are surrounded by enemies and yet they will all go get drunk on burukutu and sleep off like corpses instead raising a powerful well armed vigilante groups to keep watch over their villages both nite and day!

am always wary whenever a northern muslim mentions peace - it often sound like piece lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nagoma Sir, your people are sowing the wind by being in enmity with all their neighbors(the indigenes of plateau, kaduna, nasarawa, benue, taraba, etc] i hope they will have the strength to reap the whale wind when they all gang up against them.

Piece Sir. . .
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by otokx(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
Why did the security agencies not act on the information they had? A law should be promulgated banning cattle and their leaders from strolling from place to place, they should either use trailers to go from their grazing land to the market or just stay in their grazing lands.
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by Biggysmalls919(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2012
no matter what they say the fulanis are never part of plateau state they are just roamin around. They are still the cause of crisis in benue and nasarawa. They should stop attacking these people in their lands at night
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by onatisi(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2012
if i will be frank in this issue as a neutral party i think both side are to blame and both sides are guilty.both sides have blood on their hnds and there are two options in settling this matter it is either by dialogue or war.from the look of things war btw this 2sided will not achieve anything so the last option is dialogue both sides must meet and talk in order for peace to reign
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by phermonyx(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2012
Plateau state is nt d̶̲̥̅̊ only place d̶̲̥̅̊ fulanis do dis dia normadic rubbish, i served in a village in kwara state wia D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ almost started fighting if nt for d̶̲̥̅̊ quick intervention of d̶̲̥̅̊ police, it happened in Saki(Oyo state) wia D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ destroyed people's farms with dia cows aΩ̴d̶̲̥̅̊ beat d̶̲̥̅̊ farmers †̥ stupor if D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ complain bt d̶̲̥̅̊ people dia fought dem immediately aΩ̴d̶̲̥̅̊ chased d̶̲̥̅̊ fulanis aΩ̴d̶̲̥̅̊ bororos out of dia land. D̶̲̥̅̊ educated fulanis should knw it dat dia pple ar close †̥ wild animals( D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ av all d̶̲̥̅̊ traits). If U̶̲̥̅̊ av eva come close †̥ a fulani herdsman, U̶̲̥̅̊ ll knw wht Α̲̅♏ talkin abt.
D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ smell like shit cos D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dont knw anything called bathing.
D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ live in d̶̲̥̅̊ bush just like animals do.
D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ kill at d̶̲̥̅̊ slightest provocation.
Just check out Ħ☺w D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ kill children aΩ̴d̶̲̥̅̊ ll knw D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ar far from being human.
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by rawtruth(m): 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2012
oyb: http://www.punchng.com/news/blame-plateau-govt-for-crises-fulani-herdsmen/

This Sale Bayeri is lucky that Nigeria is a country in confusion, otherwise why did the govt arrest the spokesman of boko haram and declared its other leaders and on the other hand allowed the spokesman of another terror group-fulani herdsmen-to be walking free and granting interviews to pressmen? This same Bayeri had granted an interview to the press which was carried in the Daily Trust of November 25th. 2011 in which he threatened that "Fulanis can't be stopped from grazing in Benue areas". A few days later heavily armed fulani militias, armed with shoulder rockets and others automatic weapons, invaded three local govts in Benue state within a space of three weeks killing more than 150 persons, including women and kids, and burning hundreds of homes.

A few soldiers from 72 para troop Battalion who were drafted to protect a Catholic mission in Udei, Guma local govt, attempted to stop the fulanis' advance towards the mission and in the process two of them were killed. But, somehow, the soldiers' attempt saved the mission and the surrounding communities as they were forced to retreat. Soldiers reinforced and got a number of them killed while many were arrested and taken alive to 72 barracks Makurdi. Surprisingly, the commanding officer 72 batt, a fulani man, did not hand over the arrested fulanis and their mercenaries to the police as is the normal practice, but, instead, transferred eitght Tiv youths whom some soldiers arrested around Udei settlement for having some local guns and cutlasses (obviously for safe defence) and handed them to the police as the killers of his soldiers. Some Tiv traditional rulers had protest to the state governor before the c o was compelled to hand over eight of the real culprits to the police, but without any weapons. The dead bodies of the militias disappeared from the army Barracks. A few days later, the eight fulani militias that were handed to the police mysteriously gained freedom while the Tiv boys were taken to court. Shortly after this, Bayeri issued another statement denying the involvement of the fulanis involvement in the soldiers' death. But he was silent over who were behind the attcks on those Tiv villages. These are verifiable facts!

One is therefore not surprised that the same Bayeri has made similar statement in defence of his terror group.

And, let it be known to everyone that boko haram and fulani militias have already joined forces to complete what Othman Dan Fodio started centuries ago, no doubt about that! That boko haram has claimed responsibility is merely a ploy to divert attention and pressure away from their co-travellers-the fulanis-because of their vulnerability to reprisals from communities across the country. Bayeri ought to be be in jail.
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by onatisi(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2012
from this write up i have a question where are ordinary herds men getting rocket launchers from.those weapons cost money and connections
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by Ganys: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2012
Hey Mumu, the lastvtime i checked, Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was married with Kids, Can u pls let us know the name of wife of your jesus & his kids, Now, Everyone knows the real Gay... Oponu ayirada....
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by Ibman: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2012
Each tym i read comments NL it maks me angry,this is because a typical norther knows that the fulani, hausa and a boko haram are all fighting the same course in disguise, this is doing the work of allaah.no matta hw much u asist or help them most of dem will still prefer to see u dead or even kill u themselves wen d oportunity comes because they ve been taught by their mallams u are their konk enemy . Pls christian sinz our leaders and Bible has neva for once taught us to b haters of any one, lets continue to pray for God's intervention in this country...
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by Ibman: 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2012
Each tym i read comments on NL it maks me angry,this is because a typical norther knows that the fulani, hausa and a boko haram are all fighting the same course in disguise, this is doing the work of allaah.no matta hw much u asist or help them most of dem will still prefer to see u dead or even kill u themselves wen d oportunity comes because they ve been taught by their mallams u are their konk enemy . Pls christians sinz our leaders and Bible has neva for once taught us to b haters of any one. These are signs of end time and they are there in the scriptures, lets continue to pray for God's intervention in this country...
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by rawtruth(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2012
onatisi: from this write up i have a question where are ordinary herds men getting rocket launchers from.those weapons cost money and connections

The Miyeti Cattle Breeders Association is a pan-Fula (Fulani) union. The Fula dominate the population of the entire West African region; they have their system of govt and are more loyal to their union than to the constituted govts of the various countries where they live or migrate to; war-torn countries like Chad, Niger, Mali, etc, have rebel groups with Fula or Tuareg links; these arms are sold cheaply by these hungry rebels to willing buyers, or they may be contributed to the 'Fulani cause' by their kinsmen in these countries; they move freely from one country to another in search of green grass; their belongings are tied on the backs of their cows and are sometimes escorted from one place to another, within the country, by soldiers or police with these loads on the back of their cows without being searched..., you can sum up the rest.
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by hakanai(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2012
torkaka:

^^^^My brother i say GBAM GBAM GBAM!!! Anyway some points here may differ from my position,but i say you are correct by 90%
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by steffans(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2012
TERRORIST BASE ON PLATEAU MOUNTAIN TOPS!
For more than 2 years the so-called"Fulani herdsmen" have been terrorising residents of Riyom, B/Ladi,Mangu and Bokkos local govt areas of Plateau state with absolute impunity! Last weekend's debacle leading to the death of Sen Dangtong and Hon Fulani among 100others is just one of many! After more than two years some facts are emerging about the attacks.

1. We now know that the marauders are operating from a terrorist base on top of some mountain ranges near B/Ladi. From there they descendand kill, loot and burn and retreat to their safe haven.

2. They are heavily armed with the most sophisticated weapons.

3. They are not Fulani herdsmen as falsely propagated but a well trainedand armed terrorist group perhaps with connections with Al Qaida and Boko Haram. In fact, some of them are not Nigerians!

4. Because of the facts above, it would take more than vigilante groups in the afore-mentioned lgas to tackle them. It'd take the Nigerian Army together with the Air force to dislodge them.

5. This means that only the President and the Commander in Chief of the Nigerian armed forces that cause thisterrorist group to be dislodged by Federal might. The state and local govts cannot handle this people!

If the Jonathan administration wantspermanent peace and security on thePlateau this is a matter of urgent attention. As Hon Kaze said, it's not the matter of tracking down the killers of Sen Dangtong, cos even if they succeed to arrest them, they willtake them to Abuja and set them free.

What I've said so far is the reasonable thing for govt to do. But ifthe Federal govt decides to play politics with the lives of the people, deliverance can arise for the people from God knows where! Because there's a limit to what a people can bear!
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by hakanai(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2012
Ganys:
Hey Mumu, the lastvtime i checked, Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was married with Kids, Can u pls let us know the name of wife of your jesus & his kids, Now, Everyone knows the real Gay... Oponu ayirada....

^^^My brother please don't let them draw you into the disrespecting of Allah's messenger(s).Let them be!
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by bejay766: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2012
You are well informed brother!
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by steffans(m): 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2012
Facebook news feed link by: Vanguard News
------------------------
Vanguard News shared the following link:

http:///RYgQu0

Two more villages in Barkin-Ladi Local Government Area have been attacked by gunmen who reduced them to rubbles.
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by antsut(m): 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2012
kimakazee: You son of muhammed the gay, its is our plateau, n it is our fight, I knw u hav neva been to jos b4 and u don't want to be there because u knw u r scared,u knw wat we indegenes do to ur people ,u knw wen we start we go bad, u knw wen we start its no mercy, but u think ur religion is violent? Dnt worry, wen we start implementin the teachings of Moses in the bible wen we will match u all both the hausa and fulani,on dat day the military wold shiver...
this guy should be on watch list, for he is a blood thirsting murderer. He kills without remorse and eats the flesh without a second thought. God forbid!
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2012
Why are platue people complaining?Wat do they really think will happen?Do u really thought dat,d fulani will just fold their hands and allow ur carnivorous man eater berom,2 come and eat them without them fighting back?4 every action,there is a equal and opposite reaction.
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by elklehamite(m): 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2012
It is most unfortunate that this barbaric attitude of the Hausa/Fulani continues unabated.Lookind at killings/crises all over the world, you discover that it is basically from one RELIGION,(Islam)if you like tag it ethnic,religious or political. I think it's high time for us to classify it a religion of war or violence.I 've watched a video where human being was laid down and slaughtered like their cow after reciting koran on him, what will you call that? How then do you think they won't go and slaughter Birom people and others when they have no regard/respect for human life.These heartless group of people has given the good ones a bad name.They are so many of these people that are human being and not actually in support of what their people are doing while some pretend.It is not impossible that BOKO HARAM has claim responsibity but the same Fulani could have contracted them.Any where this Fulani goes they must cause trouble why? Do they think they have the monopoly of violence/killings? I do know that when people are pushed to the wall they are bound to react which i think the Birom poeple will wake to defend themselves.
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by Nyntynplus: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2012
The truth is dt a fulani man can neva 4gv he who touches or kill his cow, evn if it is 1000yrs he 'll stil com bk nd avenge nd at times fulani turns to birds at 9t to cary out deir operations.
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by bejay766: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2012
You guys should not continue the battle here! Proffer solution!
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by ojabel(m): 12:11am On Jul 11, 2012
This violence wil end very soon. Why? because it has started consuming big men. In nigeria de life of one VIP seems to be more important than de lives of 1000 ordinary people. Praise God for dis instant solution. Insha Allah, God is working out a solution for all of nigeria's problems.[/quote]
mu2sa2: This violence wil end very soon. Why? because it has started consuming big men. In nigeria de life of one VIP seems to be more important than de lives of 1000 ordinary people. Praise God for dis instant solution. Insha Allah, God is working out a solution for all of nigeria's problems.
[quote author=mu2sa2]This violence wil end very soon. Why? because it has started consuming big men. In nigeria de life of one VIP seems to be more important than de lives of 1000 ordinary people. Praise God for dis instant solution. Insha Allah, God is working out a solution for all of nigeria's problems.

I'm afraid of you o!
Re: Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen by EyesWideOpen(m): 5:49am On Jul 11, 2012
Nyntynplus: at times fulani turns to birds at 9t to cary out deir operations.
Are you kidding me? You don't blv in that lame a** myth do you? Mtschewww, abeg comot make I pass jor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency / Social Media Escalating War Between Herdsmen & Farmers In Nigeria - Dambazau / Confirmation: Senate Lifts Embargo On CBN Deputy Governor, MPC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.