Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Ecowas New Member?? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ecowas New Member?? (11137 Views)

Seun New Member Enquiring About Sponsored Post On Home Page / Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Advice Frm A New Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2012
onila:

we have already invaded English cameroon smiley
okay if you say so if it can please you Cameroon belong to Nigerian lmao if so why we take back bakassi ... let me tell you this article is a pure propaganda.....i lived in Yaounde all my live people don't even talk english there and i don't know which churches this article is talking about ..in cameroon all your so called pastors are banned just google TB joshau banned in Cameroon....my mate in term of laws and institutions there is no risk that a country can invade cameroon maybe you are making a cnfusion between trading and invading the same that gabonese are doing with Cameroonians even if there Cameroonains are teachers doctors and soldiers this can be called an invasion. but nigerians invading cameroon sorry to burst your bubble but it's not going to happen
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2012
SmoothCrim: Here is the newest Data on the economies

Nigeria
http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2012/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=21&pr.y=3&sy=2009&ey=2012&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=694&s=NGDPD%2CNGDPDPC%2CPPPGDP%2CPPPPC%2CLP&grp=0&a=

Ghana
http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2012/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=67&pr.y=13&sy=2009&ey=2012&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=652&s=NGDPD%2CNGDPDPC%2CPPPGDP%2CPPPPC%2CLP&grp=0&a=

Cameroon

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2012/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=39&pr.y=9&sy=2009&ey=2012&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=622&s=NGDPD%2CNGDPDPC%2CPPPGDP%2CPPPPC%2CLP&grp=0&a=

Ivory Coast

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2012/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=73&pr.y=8&sy=2009&ey=2012&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=662&s=NGDPD%2CNGDPDPC%2CPPPGDP%2CPPPPC%2CLP&grp=0&a=

Senegal

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2012/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=36&pr.y=16&sy=2009&ey=2012&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=722&s=NGDPD%2CNGDPDPC%2CPPPGDP%2CPPPPC%2CLP&grp=0&a=

Stop posting Central African data of small countries. What will give you a good idea is the Human development index. The human development index(HDI) tells you more than anything else because it factors in everything.

Cameroon would add something but, the answer is still NO NO NO!!! wink tongue shocked shocked shocked

ghanaian don't like concurence ?
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by onila(f): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: lol okay so i have the Giant and the Tiger against the indomptable lions ..who will win ? lmao listen my bro we should promote peace and economic power of our regions Central and West africa ..let all this problems behind us our objectives is to be member at least of g20 in 10years that's all for me ....ghana is simply useless for cameroonian no link really nothing ghana can disappear and no one will notice that in cameroon ....i guess it's the same in Ghana even if i doubt they can't forget the one who wipes their azz in their own Can.....in semi final maybe this why smooth doesn't want us

ghanaians are more loyal and nicer 2 Nigerians grin
Ghanaians and Nigerians are like a family doing every thing together from movies 2 economy etc
like you said you hardly see cameroonians in Nigeria but many ghanaians are working peacefully in Nigeria
i was taught by ghanaian teachers in Nigeria

stick 2 your arrogant gabonese, and bleached, dancing congolese grin
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
this should/must be our objectives ...promoting Africa ..not useless comments aabout who is doing better..if ghana is doing well they nust help the others same with nigeria don't understand the hate. so everybody calm down and let's take a break with this video :[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M80M2GI1jAc&feature=colike
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
onila:

ghanaians are more loyal and nicer 2 Nigerians grin
Ghanaians and Nigerians are like a family doing every thing together from movies 2 economy etc
like you said you hardly see cameroonians in Nigeria but many ghanaians are working peacefully in Nigeria
i was taught by ghanaian teachers in Nigeria

stick 2 your arrogant gabonese, and bleached, dancing congolese grin
maybe you should call them pet so you are looking peole who will be nicer and loyal to nigeria not to Ecowas....? that's a very dangerous way of thinking
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2012
Cameroon the few the proud.... smooth can you explain me why countries like senegal(presence of french troops) ivory coast (presence of french troops) togo(presence of french trops) can be in ecowas and you refuse us(Cameroon to acces Ecowas ...we don't have any foreign troops in our country) who are the puppet .....i don't think is Cameroon we all saw what the french did in Cameroon and guess who was the first one to support the french troops the usa puppets Goodluck jonathan....when Cameroon was demanding a pacific resolution .....we do not love war or any kinds of problems we are not weak and will always defend our interests don't understand what you mean by loyal but i'm pretty sure we will be better than those who are actually members
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by SmoothCrim: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2012
I am mainly joking winkYES we would accept Cameroon but, we all know it won't happen because Central Africa needs Cameroon more than West. With Cameroon out of the region there would be nothing there.It would be in Cameroon's interest to join West Africa but, it is too late. When the greedy leaders there did not look out for its long term interest and put it in Central Africa it was a long term decision. In the end, too little too late.

Either way, Cameroon is historically(Even before colonialism) a Central African country!!

Chad exports its oil and other resources though Cameroon so, you can't take one without the other. And if you take Chad then why not Sudan and Central African republic? You see how it works? As I said the regions are set in stone!!
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by onila(f): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: okay if you say so if it can please you Cameroon belong to Nigerian lmao if so why we take back bakassi ... let me tell you this article is a pure propaganda.....i lived in Yaounde all my live people don't even talk english there and i don't know which churches this article is talking about ..in cameroon all your so called pastors are banned just google TB joshau banned in Cameroon....my mate in term of laws and institutions there is no risk that a country can invade cameroon maybe you are making a cnfusion between trading and invading the same that gabonese are doing with Cameroonians even if there Cameroonains are teachers doctors and soldiers this can be called an invasion. but nigerians invading cameroon sorry to burst your bubble but it's not going to h ;Dappen

yea french countries suck grin french puppets. we british don't want anything to do with french
they might have banned him but english speaking cameroonians are running 2 Nigeria looking for miracles tongue
nigerians are known for invasion. ask ghana-we have taken over thier market cheesy

we will take bakassi back when we take over south western cameroon cheesy . .those english cameroonians will realize sooner or later you french speaking cameroonians and dumb french people used them

Southern west cameroonians dont even want 2 part of cameroon anymore. they r tired of dumb french people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzD-mSxMXHc
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by SmoothCrim: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2012
onila stop trolling. We are West African NOT English undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Stop embarrassing yourself. Nigerians have not invaded any country and can't even take over the Northern half of Nigeria!! Don't get it twisted! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now, time to stop joking around and be serious. I hope everything is clear for our Cameroonian distant relative!! wink
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
onila:

yea french countries suck grin french puppets. we british don't want anything to do with french
they might have banned him but english speaking cameroonians are running 2 Nigeria looking for miracles tongue
nigerians are known for invasion. ask ghana-we have taken over thier market cheesy

we will take bakassi back when we take over south western cameroon cheesy . .those english cameroonians will realize sooner or later you french speaking cameroonians and dumb french people used them

Southern west cameroonians dont even want 2 part of cameroon anymore. they r tired of dumb french people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzD-mSxMXHc
they are probably the dumbest one they need +30years to remove Biya.....if they think this is a program biya must go then what those people never talk about what they willdo in Cameroon to make it better only biya bloodsucker biya must go maybe Cameroonian are tired of a fake opposition like i said you can't understand our politic ...too complex
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2012
SmoothCrim: onila stop trolling. We are West African NOT English undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Stop embarrassing yourself. Nigerians have not invaded any country and can't even take over the Northern half of Nigeria!! Don't get it twisted! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now, time to stop joking around and be serious. I hope everything is clear for our Cameroonian distant relative!! wink
we will jin Ecowas with Chad ....Central africa doesn't need to join Ecowas we will keep trading with them and also with gabon and guinea but in different ways that's all
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by SmoothCrim: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: we will jin Ecowas with Chad ....Central africa doesn't need to join Ecowas we will keep trading with them and also with gabon and guinea but in different ways that's all

Both countries are ruled by dictators so, that would mean eventually when their time is up ECOWAS would have to get rid of them. Do you know how expensive that will be... ?
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by onila(f): 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2012
SmoothCrim: onila stop trolling. We are West African NOT English undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

whatever! cheesy cameroonians are culturally central Africans. they look like the gabonese and congolese=very wide faces, very broad and short tongue
they shld stay in cemac

nigeria has invaded ghana already grin cant u see how the gh government is chasing nigerians out of their country
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Both countries are ruled by dictators so, that would mean eventually when their time is up ECOWAS would have to get rid of them. Do you know how expensive that will be... ?
Deby is not a dictator biya is not a dictator ....there is no intellectual class in chad they can't change leaders like socks ....and wow youa re becoming very arrogant like if ghana has never ben ruled by a dictator ...to get rid of biya it won't take any frcfa he will die soon no need to spend money on him in 5years the guy will die
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by SmoothCrim: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2012
onila:

whatever! cheesy cameroonians are culturally central Africans. they look like the gabonese and congolese=very wide faces, very broad and short tongue
they shld stay in cemac

nigeria has invaded ghana already grin cant u see how the gh government is chasing nigerians out of their country

No no only those who don't have 300,000 dollars grin grin grin grin grin grin

In the end we felt sorry for our "brothers' and we decided to give you a special ECOWAS pass but, the others WILL be kicked out!! The rules(for 4 months at least) is you have to register your business and pay taxes just like every Ghanaian will!

Is that fair enough?? wink
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2012
onila:

they shld stay in cemac

Cameroonians short....?? lmao did you meet the 30millions Cameroonains and those who live abroad.....i guess you wanted to say nigerians because obasanjo and goodluck are damn short...by the way i'm 6'2 my brother 6'5 and we are 100% Cameroonians
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by SmoothCrim: 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: Deby is not a dictator biya is not a dictator ....there is no intellectual class in chad they can't change leaders like socks ....and wow youa re becoming very arrogant like if ghana has never ben ruled by a dictator ...to get rid of biya it won't take any frcfa he will die soon no need to spend money on him in 5years the guy will die

I am half joking relax. wink wink wink

Like most dictators when death is near they hand power to their children or relatives. DO you think it will be any different?? grin grin
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by SmoothCrim: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: Cameroonians short....?? lmao did you meet the 30millions Cameroonains and those who live abroad.....i guess you wanted to say nigerians because obasanjo and goodluck are damn short...by the way i'm 6'2 my brother 6'5 and we are 100% Cameroonians

Cameroon is historically a central African country! Full stop.
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by onila(f): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: Deby is not a dictator biya is not a dictator ....there is no intellectual class in chad they can't change leaders like socks ....and wow youa re becoming very arrogant like if ghana has never ben ruled by a dictator ...to get rid of biya it won't take any frcfa he will die soon no need to spend money on him in 5years the guy will die
grin

lol he will die grin
thats what zimbabweans have been saying for the last 10 years ago yet mugabe is still healthy n strong. going abroad for treatment every month grin
hes almost going to 90-zimbabweans are still praying for him 2 die

paul biya is going 2 live for another 10 years and cameroon will still be a paul biya dying country
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by SmoothCrim: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2012
[img]http://www1.american.edu/ted/ice/images4/central_africa_pol_97.jpg[/img]

look at this map of central Africa very carefully. How can you add Cameroon without adding all of those others grin grin grin

We already have the African Union!! ECOWAS is a unique region and not for sale. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by onila(f): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: Cameroonians short....?? lmao did you meet the 30millions Cameroonains and those who live abroad.....i guess you wanted to say nigerians because obasanjo and goodluck are damn short...by the way i'm 6'2 my brother 6'5 and we are 100% Cameroonians

cameroon = 20 million pple, sharrap!

whatever you guys kinda look congolese=wide faces like frying pan
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2012
onila:

cameroon = 20 million pple, sharrap!

whatever you guys kinda look congolese=wide faces like frying pan
excuse me what is the meaning of sharrap?
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by onila(f): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: excuse me what is the meaning of sharrap?
smiley
shut up

are you a bamileke or bassa?
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2012
SmoothCrim: [img]http://www1.american.edu/ted/ice/images4/central_africa_pol_97.jpg[/img]

look at this map of central Africa very carefully. How can you add Cameroon without adding all of those others grin grin grin

We already have the African Union!! ECOWAS is a unique region and not for sale. grin grin grin grin
anyway each year we receive offers to join ecowas ...nigerian can't no longer wait to flood our market with their prducts did i say most of them are fake/imitations....Dankote is planing to invest in Cameroon...smoothcrim if Cameroon want to join Ecowas i really doubt that someone will dare to say no...don't fool yourself we all know that our strategic position can't be neglected
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
onila:
smiley
shut up

are you a bamileke or bassa?
thanks . none of those.. ethnicity . why?
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by onila(f): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: anyway each year we receive offers to join ecowas ...nigerian can't no longer wait to flood our market with their prducts did i say most of them are fake/imitations....Dankote is planing to invest in Cameroon...smoothcrim if Cameroon want to join Ecowas i really doubt that someone will dare to say no...don't full yourself we all know that our strategic position can't be neglected

i think that clown paul biya and the cameroonian government prefer being in CEMAC!
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
onila:

i think that clown paul biya and the cameroonian government prefer being in CEMAC!
biya will go after this mandate ...i'm talking about the next generation and don't call him clown
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by SmoothCrim: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2012
Cameroon would be rejected!!! It is in CENTRAL AFRICA and is bordered by numerous CENTRAL AFRICAN states... Nigeria is the bridge and bordered by two central African states!!
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
SmoothCrim: Cameroon would be rejected!!! It is in CENTRAL AFRICA and is bordered by numerous CENTRAL AFRICAN states... Nigeria is the bridge and bordered by two central African states!!
you bet? whenever we want to go no one will reject us..truth must be told..
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by SmoothCrim: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: lol okay so i have the Giant and the Tiger against the indomptable lions ..who will win ? lmao listen my bro we should promote peace and economic power of our regions Central and West africa ..let all this problems behind us our objectives is to be member at least of g20 in 10years that's all for me ....ghana is simply useless for cameroonian no link really nothing ghana can disappear and no one will notice that in cameroon ....i guess it's the same in Ghana even if i doubt they can't forget the one who wipes their azz in their own Can.....in semi final maybe this why smooth doesn't want us
Drunk dog you are useless grin grin
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by SmoothCrim: 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2012
[email][/email]
Drunk dog you are useless grin grin
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 15, 2012
SmoothCrim: [email][/email]Drunk dog you are useless grin grin
i do not drink alcohol ....i'm not a dog but a human ......and i'm pretty sure that i'm not that useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya Gets Surprise Birthday Treat At SEC Meeting / Presidency Rejects Removal Of Immunity Clause / Poor Road Network At Iyana Ejigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.