Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Ecowas New Member?? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ecowas New Member?? (11136 Views)

Seun New Member Enquiring About Sponsored Post On Home Page / Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Advice Frm A New Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 16, 2012
ekt_bear: deal
great .....let's now convince this ghanaian that he can also come and make his moves
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by SmoothCrim: 4:14am On Jul 16, 2012
If there is money involved I want half
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 16, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Prove to me that Cameroon is more West Africa than Central and I will leave you alone...

Once again get Ghana out of your smelly mouth. It is an insult to keep it there grin grin grin Cameroon is NOT a West African country!! If you really want an answer a simplified form is Ghana gave West Africa everything!!
dude...i'm tired okay. Cameroon is 475 442 km square without adding bakassi..... the country is divided in 10 regions(previously called provinces) ruled by governors who unfortunately are not that autonom from the central government ..but each year the decentralization of power is making progress ( they can now sing some official documents in 2012 that they can't do in 2011...etc etc)we are working on that...among those 10 regions, 2 which represents about 100 000 km2 speak english ( even if cameroon is a bilingual country) the dominant language there is english and their local languages. bakassi which is clearly in west Africa right? so Cameroon is also in West Africa right? cameroon is the entry door of gulf of guinea where is located the gulf of guinea according to you?..... historically nigeria still own us 300 000 km square this means cameroon will go deeper in the west ....in conclusion Cameroon has always been a west African country ....to confirm what i said you can open our Wikipedia the firs thing you will notice is Cameroon is a west african country....my brother or fried Cameroon has the right to chose where we want to go we are between two region you can call us western instead of west Afrian but my wish is to join Ecowas and hope our economists will put enough pressure on Biya and even if he refuses i hope the next president will make that move... i'm honest gabonese and guinean are acting bad towards cameroonians...and i don't see the reason to stay in the Cemac because it's obvious that they don't want a regionalintegration they sign everything but refuze to apply it in the real life...it's long to explain and my mind is confused with french and english but if you get me.....you will realize that everybody will win in this move...
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 16, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Prove to me that Cameroon is more West Africa than Central and I will leave you alone...

Once again get Ghana out of your smelly mouth. It is an insult to keep it there grin grin grin Cameroon is NOT a West African country!! If you really want an answer a simplified form is Ghana gave West Africa everything!!
dude...i'm tired okay. Cameroon is 475 442 km square without adding bakassi..... the country is divided in 10 regions(previously called provinces) ruled by governors who unfortunately are not that autonom from the central government ..but each year the decentralization of power is making progress ( they can now sing some official documents in 2012 that they can't do in 2011...etc etc)we are working on that...among those 10 regions, 2 which represents about 100 000 km2 speak english ( even if cameroon is a bilingual country) the dominant language there is english and their local languages. bakassi which is clearly in west Africa right? so Cameroon is also in West Africa right? cameroon is the entry door of gulf of guinea where is located the gulf of guinea according to you?..... historically nigeria still own us 300 000 km square this means cameroon will go deeper in the west ....in conclusion Cameroon has always been a west African country ....to confirm what i said you can open our Wikipedia the firs thing you will notice is Cameroon is a west african country....my brother or fried Cameroon has the right to chose where we want to go we are between two region you can call us western instead of west Afrian but my wish is to join Ecowas and hope our economists will put enough pressure on Biya and even if he refuses i hope the next president will make that move... i'm honest gabonese and guinean are acting bad towards cameroonians...and i don't see the reason to stay in the Cemac because it's obvious that they don't want a regionalintegration they sign everything but refuze to apply it in the real life...it's long to explain and my mind is confused with french and english but if you get me.....you will realize that everybody will win in this move...
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 16, 2012
SmoothCrim: If there is money involved I want half
you are the one against and you still want half of the money unfortunately there is no money involved but "punany"
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by SmoothCrim: 4:35am On Jul 16, 2012
1) Most of the languages spoken in Cameroon are central African languages

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_languages

2) Geographically it is mainly in Central Africa not West Africa.

3) It acknowledges it and is part of a Central African community

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Community_of_Central_African_States

Not West African

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Community_of_West_African_States
4) In fact most of the people in Africa today came from Cameroon! In what was called the Bantu Migration

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_migration

You see, Cameroon has deep roots in central Africa not west...

It is in Western Africa but, not West Africa. It is a unique distinct country which has an important role in African history but, it is predominantly a Central African nation!
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 16, 2012
SmoothCrim: 1) Most of the languages spoken in Cameroon are central African languages

Not West African

4) In fact most of the people in Africa today came from Cameroon! In what was called the Bantu Migration

It is in Western Africa but, not West Africa. It is a unique distinct country which has an important role in African history but, it is predominantly a Central African nation!

100% true ..maybe my english is too bad i don't if you read me but i'm saying that Cemac sucks and we don't need/and are not oblige to saty in this fake organization.....those two guys are the problems(gabon:ali bongo, guinea:obian nguema) ....Cameroonian are bantu is that your problem? we don't need such division in the world of today...we are talking in term of economy and etc...cameroon will always use or trade with central african countries ....but we are free to join ecowas....
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 16, 2012
SmoothCrim: 1) Most of the languages spoken in Cameroon are central African languages

Not West African

100% true ..maybe my english is too bad i don't if you read me but i'm saying that Cemac sucks and we don't need/and are not oblige to saty in this fake organization.....those two guys are the problems(gabon:ali bongo, guinea:obian nguema) ....Cameroonian are bantu is that your problem? we don't need such division in the world of today...we are talking in term of economy and etc...cameroon will always use or trade with central african countries ....but we are free to join ecowas....
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by SmoothCrim: 4:46am On Jul 16, 2012
No no I was just proving it is more central Africa than west grin grin grin In reality I would accept Cameroon and I am just pulling your leg after all, if it joined it would be one of the better countries in the region. I would even take Chad along grin grin grin grin grin'

I have mainly been joking and hoping to humble you since you were pretending Cameroon was a very powerful country who West Africa needed to beg to bring in. grin grin grin grin only a fool would turn down Cameroon since it already has a decent economy and good human resources. tongue tongue grin grin grin grin It is NOT a west African country cheesy grin grin but, with it in the region West Africa will have one more solid state in the region.

In fact, I believe IF NO FRENCH POLITICS COMES With CAMEROON it will be a very good addition.
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 16, 2012

Not West African

this is what your first link says : they call us west african country: tu languages are believed to have originated in what is now Cameroon in West Africa.[5] An estimated 2500–3000 years ago, speakers of the proto-Bantu language began a series of migrations eastward and southward, carrying agriculture with them. This Bantu expansion came to dominate Sub-Saharan Africa east of Cameroon, an area where Bantu peoples now constitute nearly the entire population.[5][6]
The technical term Bantu, simply meaning "people", was first used by Wilhelm Heinrich Immanuel Bleek (1827–1875), as this is reflected in many of the languages of this group. A common characteristic of Bantu languages is that they use words such as muntu or mutu for "person", and the plural prefix for human nouns starting with mu- (class 1) in most languages is ba- (class 2), thus giving bantu for "people". Bleek, and later Carl Meinhof, pursued extensive studies comparing the grammatical structures of Bantu languages.
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by SmoothCrim: 4:56am On Jul 16, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: this is what your first link says : they call us west african country: tu languages are believed to have originated in what is now Cameroon in West Africa.[5] An estimated 2500–3000 years ago, speakers of the proto-Bantu language began a series of migrations eastward and southward, carrying agriculture with them. This Bantu expansion came to dominate Sub-Saharan Africa east of Cameroon, an area where Bantu peoples now constitute nearly the entire population.[5][6]
The technical term Bantu, simply meaning "people", was first used by Wilhelm Heinrich Immanuel Bleek (1827–1875), as this is reflected in many of the languages of this group. A common characteristic of Bantu languages is that they use words such as muntu or mutu for "person", and the plural prefix for human nouns starting with mu- (class 1) in most languages is ba- (class 2), thus giving bantu for "people". Bleek, and later Carl Meinhof, pursued extensive studies comparing the grammatical structures of Bantu languages.

But, technically none of them are spoken in West African countries in the ECOWAS region. So, if someone knew the region as well as I did they would say WESTERN Africa and not West Africa(Those who write Wikipedia are not knowledgeable though. You see, your language is closer to Central Africans than West Africans. So, even without the European borders you are still in Central Africa.

Thus, Lets be honest Cameroon is historically NOT a West African country. Some may say it is in West Africa but, a detailed analysis will show that it has more central African characteristics. Cameroon is closer to Gabon, Equitorial Guinea, and Congo(The countries you hate) than the Countries in ECOWAS shocked shocked shocked So, it is better you solve the problems you have with them!!
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 16, 2012
SmoothCrim: No no I was just proving it is more central Africa than west grin grin grin In reality I would accept Cameroon and I am just pulling your leg after all, if it joined it would be one of the better countries in the region. I would even take Chad along grin grin grin grin grin'

I have mainly been joking and hoping to humble you since you were pretending Cameroon was a very powerful country who West Africa needed to beg to bring in. grin grin grin grin only a fool would turn down Cameroon since it already has a decent economy and good human resources. tongue tongue grin grin grin grin It is NOT a west African country cheesy grin grin but, with it in the region West Africa will have one more solid state in the region.

In fact, I believe IF NO FRENCH POLITICS COMES With CAMEROON it will be a very good addition.
i suspected that...i'm sorry if i have been arrogant or boastful....anyway what do you drink...i'm ready o flood ghana with our products you may hate me...but you will hate more cameroonians traders ....they has something they call affair nkap(money) no pity in business ......and i really want to visit nigeria and ghana i have never been i another african country..makes me sad
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 16, 2012
SmoothCrim:

But, technically none of them are spoken in West African countries in the ECOWAS region. So, if someone knew the region as well as I did they would say WESTERN Africa and not West Africa(Those who write Wikipedia are not knowledgeable though. You see, your language is closer to Central Africans than West Africans. So, even without the European borders you are still in Central Africa.

Thus, Lets be honest Cameroon is historically NOT a West African country. Some may say it is in West Africa but, a detailed analysis will show that it has more central African characteristics. Cameroon is closer to Gabon, Equitorial Guinea, and Congo(The countries you hate) than the Countries in ECOWAS shocked shocked shocked So, it is better you solve the problems you have with them!!
remove congo they are cool lazy as we like .... i don't hate the others they can't make frontal problems ....they know what we can do...so they persecute caameroonians who live there with others ways...like racket and etc... and you know they don't have the demographic power so they are always screaming that we are invading them...but cameroon has +5millions of nigerians and thousands of others nationality but you never heard us complainig oh i forgot the chinese
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by SmoothCrim: 5:07am On Jul 16, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: i suspected that...i'm sorry if i have been arrogant or boastful....anyway what do you drink...i'm ready o flood ghana with our products you may hate me...but you will hate more cameroonians traders ....they has something they call affair nkap(money) no pity in business ......and i really want to visit nigeria and ghana i have never been i another african country..makes me sad

You are welcome to come but, it will be harder getting in without being an ECOWAS citizen due to how the rules are shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

When you get in though there is a degree of free movement between countries!! This is a region governed by laws though so, even though there is less barriers than Central Africa it is not a free ride shocked shocked shocked wink cheesy
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by SmoothCrim: 5:10am On Jul 16, 2012
If 100 million Chinese or Indians were moving to Nigeria, Nigerians would do the same!!!! Eq. Guinea and Gabon have small populations
Re: Ecowas New Member?? by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 16, 2012
SmoothCrim:

You are welcome to come but, it will be harder getting in without being an ECOWAS citizen due to how the rules are shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

When you get in though there is a degree of free movement between countries!! This is a region governed by laws though so, even though there is less barriers than Central Africa it is not a free ride shocked shocked shocked wink cheesy
our economic dynamism deacreased but we don't fear the competition so we will easily respect Ecowas rules like we did in Cemac....all can enter in Cameroon no visa with the passport cemac...even you can drive form gabon/chad/etc to cameroon without any complications if your car has the matriculation cemac but the same is not always true when comes cameroonians....i understand them but they kill cameroonians( they always say accidentally), unfair expulsion ...etc specially gabonese which are too much arrogant ask to another african i can't stand them ....guinean ( i prefer not to talk did you know that they offered a military help to nigeria to fight against us in bakassi?) .....this is biya's fault they say cameroonian/cameroon do not respect them ..it's not false the man never go to any meeting he send Representatives with no right to take any engagement in the name of cameroon ..lol they are pissed off by that this is what one told me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch / Reps Reject N305/dollar Exchange Rate For Budget / 2017 Ogun State Christmas Carol Service In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.