Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Is This An Insult OR An Honourable Thing To Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This An Insult OR An Honourable Thing To Do? (2806 Views)

Is This An Insult Or What?! / Insult Or Compliment? / Is Calling A Woman "An Asset" An Insult Or An Appreciation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This An Insult OR An Honourable Thing To Do? by Mynd44: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
sweetcheecks:

please foward thread url. Would like to check it out. Thanks
Use the search option. Stop being lazy
Re: Is This An Insult OR An Honourable Thing To Do? by sweetcheecks(f): 5:39am On Jul 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
Use the search option. Stop being lazy
cheesy
I have checked but did not get something quite close to this
Re: Is This An Insult OR An Honourable Thing To Do? by sweetcheecks(f): 5:43am On Jul 15, 2012
sexkillz: @ topic
Depending on the loan amount involved, i may deserve to waive it. . . But returning every cent i gave her? That's an insult!

If thats the case, then most women should consider doing this more often so guys can stop complaining about women being gold diggers, beggers and after their money. I think this might improve the quality of relationships.
Re: Is This An Insult OR An Honourable Thing To Do? by sweetcheecks(f): 5:47am On Jul 15, 2012
esere826:

Definitely return the loan

As for 'paying back' every other money!! Was the relationship a transaction?

I feel really irrated when ladies scream about equal rights, and how their guys must zip their pants, but yet make 'collecting of money' from men a strong feature of their relationships as this case shows.

Don't you understand that this leads to a power differential in relationships fuelling male behaviour, and the degenerate way men perceive women generally.

I mean if we are talking of the lady returning money (apart from the loan) here, how come the guy is not also returning something tangible like money, shirts etc ?

Obviuosly she wasnt giviving any thing tangible, .. probably just se.x and cooking. ....shame, shame

But dont you think this is how she is showing him that, she was not the taker in the relationship but a partaker. Meaning she was not selling but gave and took the intangable part of the relationship freely.
Re: Is This An Insult OR An Honourable Thing To Do? by sweetcheecks(f): 5:53am On Jul 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
That might be the reason why she wants to return everything. To insult the guy.

From this I guess he will feel be insulted but then that should be an attitude altering experiance. So if he thinks he can get any woman by waving dollar, then he needs to up his game for real.

I think she is decent and proud and doing what she reckons will be a redeeming act.
Re: Is This An Insult OR An Honourable Thing To Do? by sweetcheecks(f): 5:59am On Jul 15, 2012
Ladies maybe we can all learn from this, when he masses you up, hit him where it hurts. Guys may feel its okay bring the money back but deep down they know this is taking power from the playa!
shocked shocked shocked EMASCULATING. !!!

I think this might just change the game! cool
Re: Is This An Insult OR An Honourable Thing To Do? by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 15, 2012
sweetcheecks: My thoughts were that maybe she still likes him so needs a way of redeeming her pride becouse of the way they parted. Which she is very disappointed with. And if she still likes him and does pay everything back she might alianate him further becouse he might feel insulted and would never consider recinciliation. But she say no she is over him?
I am not convinced she is.

She needs to do what makes her feel better,and not worry about his reaction. They are not together any more and what is important is her moving on and getting closure.IMO

1 Like

Re: Is This An Insult OR An Honourable Thing To Do? by sweetcheecks(f): 6:07am On Jul 15, 2012
190: was the loan given to her after a s[i]e[/i]x marathon

if yes then she should return the money and the guy should return the marathon

everyone's happy undecided

Okay, isn't sex a two way thing? Dont you think she also enjoyed the sex? Why bring the immaterial part of the relationship into this? This is where I do not understand guys. This was not a lovepeddler nothing was for sale. If you give someone a gift and they decide to return it, rather take it back or return hers, gifts that is. Does this mean guys really use money to play the upper hand? What else?
Re: Is This An Insult OR An Honourable Thing To Do? by Mynd44: 6:37am On Jul 15, 2012
sweetcheecks:

From this I guess he will feel be insulted but then that should be an attitude altering experiance. So if he thinks he can get any woman by waving dollar, then he needs to up his game for real.

I think she is decent and proud and doing what she reckons will be a redeeming act.
Decency has noting to do with this. She just wants to spite the guy and make him feel like his gifts were not needed in the first place.
Personally, I think she still likes the guy as this is just an attempt ar seeking the guy's attention.
Re: Is This An Insult OR An Honourable Thing To Do? by sweetcheecks(f): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
Decency has noting to do with this. She just wants to spite the guy and make him feel like his gifts were not needed in the first place.
Personally, I think she still likes the guy as this is just an attempt ar seeking the guy's attention.

When guys decide not to tell women that it is over they just dont call and expect women to read between the lines, ar they not being spiteful? So maybe she is spitting him back to express her disapproval of how he treated her. Tit for tett!
Re: Is This An Insult OR An Honourable Thing To Do? by sweetcheecks(f): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2012
O.D.B.:

No. I bounced with half her stuff in the middle of the nite

Are the no police where you stay? Where I am you would been counted in jail that same night! grin cheesy cool
Re: Is This An Insult OR An Honourable Thing To Do? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2012
sweetcheecks: Ladies maybe we can all learn from this, when he masses you up, hit him where it hurts. Guys may feel its okay bring the money back but deep down they know this is taking power from the playa!
shocked shocked shocked EMASCULATING. !!!

I think this might just change the game! cool

sadly, many of your sistas out there aint got a penny to their names, and therefore most of these hungry broka [b]a[/b]ss begging lot would need to keep these gifts (in order to sell them off for cash........ and SURVIVE)
Re: Is This An Insult OR An Honourable Thing To Do? by pleep(m): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
Do you even know what honor is? Of course you should pay back the loan with...what sort of person even asks a question like this.
Re: Is This An Insult OR An Honourable Thing To Do? by pendo89(f): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2012
this is why I keep finances out of relationships till it's sealed in one way or another.
I know it will give her an emotional breakthrough and make her 'feel free'. But what is the guy giving back considering relationships involve input from both sides.
Can her emotions be quantified and paid back? Why is she blind to the fact that she also gave in her time and emotions?

Loan is loan tht she can pay. the rest is vain.
Re: Is This An Insult OR An Honourable Thing To Do? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2012
sdefrhn
Re: Is This An Insult OR An Honourable Thing To Do? by sweetcheecks(f): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

sadly, many of your sistas out there aint got a penny to their names, and therefore most of these hungry broka [b]a[/b]ss begging lot would need to keep these gifts (in order to sell them off for cash........ and SURVIVE)
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I think that this would make the sisters work harder and redeem themselves! grin
Re: Is This An Insult OR An Honourable Thing To Do? by Mynd44: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

Lol
Re: Is This An Insult OR An Honourable Thing To Do? by pleep(m): 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2012
pendo89: this is why I keep finances out of relationships till it's sealed in one way or another.
I know it will give her an emotional breakthrough and make her 'feel free'. But what is the guy giving back considering relationships involve input from both sides.
Can her emotions be quantified and paid back? Why is she blind to the fact that she also gave in her time and emotions?

Loan is loan tht she can pay. the rest is vain.

I'm sure the other party gave 'time and emotions' also, Is hers more valuable than his? Where did u get the idea that people have to pay for your attention that is just dumb.

However, money is money.
Re: Is This An Insult OR An Honourable Thing To Do? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2012
sweetcheecks:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I think that this would make the sisters work harder and redeem themselves! grin

bwaaah!!!! when these same women are dying to get their hand on their first BB or Gucci bag, you are here talking about working harder and redeeming themselves.

they DO work harder by having 3 or 4 sugar daddy to service weekly, instead of 1........because sadly, there is NO WAy you can make these lazy good for nothing women change. they want what they dont deserve, and they know that this is the only way they will ever get their hands on these items, so ashewoism is the key to their future.

it is sad but we have to face the facts: having a BB or some Louboutin shoes is the new social status for the broke [b]a[/b]ss begging ones who want to pretend that they are not who they are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Tips To Make Her Love YOU.. / Please Help A Confuse Nairalander / 5 Powerful Tips To Please Your Man In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.