Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me (5853 Views)

My Newly Married Friend's Husband Is After My Boobs. / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by samfibby(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2012
@Mynd_44. Obviously, u have not been to the police barracks b4. You want me to go and report to a nigeria police that is use to witnessing spouse quarelling even in their barracks. The first thing na to slap that good samaritan spirit commot 4 my body b4 locking me up 4 treaspassing. Abeg o o o.
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Mynd44: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2012
^^
That is a big lie.
They don't have to follow you, you just report and it is documented so that if and when the guy killz her, there will be evidence of an history of violence
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by samfibby(m): 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2012
Bros, u be lawyer. I dey laugh in police brutality grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Mynd44: 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2012
I am not. I am just telling you the truth
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by samfibby(m): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2012
On a serious note, spouse on spouse brutality in nigeria is not deemed an offence until one of the couples life is threatened or at risk. Our society encourages both parties to seek settlement b4 the family members rather than in a court or b4 the police. I think even the police as an institution recognise this. So bros, i wont be surprise if a policeman finds it weird if u report a case of couples violating each other.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Mynd44: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
I said make an official complaint. It will be filled and if a crime is committed in future, the compliant can be used.
And FYI, in lagos, wife/husband battering is an offence which you can be arrested for
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by megareal: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2012
@ Poster, marriage can be sweet. I've seen some. Sadly, your couple seem to have gotten into it for purely selfish reasons. The fighting has only just begun. It will get worse when each realises that they haven't achieved the reason they got into it in the first place.
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2012
Caracta: I was scared too when a new groom slapped his bride hard across the face in front of the church. He complained her makeup was too much. An argument started, and before we knew it, GBAM- it was a slap!
She became quiet immediately, arranged her gown and walked into the church. She didn't even dance or utter a word.

was this before or after the church service?
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2012
Caracta: I was scared too when a new groom slapped his bride hard across the face in front of the church. He complained her makeup was too much. An argument started, and before we knew it, GBAM- it was a slap!
She became quiet immediately, arranged her gown and walked into the church. She didn't even dance or utter a word.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Caracta(f): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
Before. And i think the groom was expected to be seated in the church before the bride comes in. The priest had to re-arrange things and saved the day with funny jokes.
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2012
That is horrible. If I were the lady, I would shut down the event! angry
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2012
There's a spiritual undertone to predicaments of d newly weds. My Opinion- seek the face of God.
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2012
this is what a call an Epic. Defination of a real man.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
An epic? A real man? Dude, I am not an advocate of rude behaviour or any woman-inclined vice. However, such violent behaviour on his WEDDING DAY does not depict him as a man. He is a lunatic...and should be treated as one.

To begin with, NO MARRIAGE! Shut down everything with immediate effect!

Secondly, sue him for all he is worth...for aggressive behaviour and mental torture. angry

3 Likes

Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by doeeyed: 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2012
Childluck has said it all.
@ Bennyraz: the definition of a true man is not the brute force he exhibits
either as a form of mental or physical abuse, but his ability to communicate effectively
without the use of force.

The only "Epic" thing re: this story is his "Epic" lack of respect for himself, womanhood, the families and friends present
on the day and the authority of the officiating religious organisation.

Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Mynd44: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
bennyraz: this is what a call an Epic. Defination of a real man.
that guy should have been shot. If I was the priest, the wedding is off and I will be sending the both of them to counselling
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by snthesis(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
that guy should have been shot. If I was the priest, the wedding is off and I will be sending the both of them to counselling
woman wrapper tongue
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by snthesis(m): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2012
now that's a "Man" of the old mold - too many weaklings around now (-me inclusive embarassed)
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Gladtiding1(f): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
[b][/b]
The gal is a fool 4 going ahead wit d weddin. Wat gave her d assurance dat she won't b a punching bag aft d wedding.
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Gladtiding1(f): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
[b][/b]
The gal is a fool 4 going ahead wit d weddin. Wat gave her d assurance dat she won't b a punching bag aft d wedding.
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by ginas: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2012
love can not stop couples from fighting, insulting each others family and what have u

neither is love the reason why marriage last 25 years or more

the key is

1. genuine fear for God
2. inner qualities of self respect and respect for others
3. conscience,patience, tolerance, humility
4. a true giver

[b]we must understand that love is not a feeling

love is who you are

and what you don't have you cannot give

1 Like

Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Mynd44: 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2012
snthesis:
woman wrapper tongue
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by snthesis(m): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2012
ginas: love can not stop couples from fighting, insulting each others family and what have u

neither is love the reason why marriage last 25 years or more

the key is

1. genuine fear for God
2. inner qualities of self respect and respect for others
3. conscience,patience, tolerance, humility
4. a true giver

[b]we must understand that love is not a feeling

love is who you are

and what you don't have you cannot give
+700 virgins for u- u absolutely nailed it.
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by tpia5: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
Afangide U: Is it a must that you must fight because you are married ?

no, its not a must.

but its not always possible to[b] not [/b]fight because you're married.
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
fluid26: An epic? A real man? Dude, I am not an advocate of rude behaviour or any woman-inclined vice. However, such violent behaviour on his WEDDING DAY does not depict him as a man. He is a lunatic...and should be treated as one.

Secondly, sue him for all he is worth...for aggressive behaviour and mental torture. angry
Mynd_44:
fluid26: An epic? A real man? Dude, I am not an advocate of rude behaviour or any woman-inclined vice. However, such violent behaviour on his WEDDING DAY does not depict him as a man. He is a lunatic...and should be treated as one.

women are stubborn.. They always like to Dare us men. As a man u have to command respect. I understand men are different, so i admire the man for taking such step. Probably she has being warned several times to do without make-ups and this time around it was their wedding. A perfect guise for the lady to hide under but the man showed her that i'm a man and i'm in control. And again one thing u shud knw abt women is, The moment u give them space, let's say some few metres, they take a mile. Na my mind be dat. I wud neva take poo frm my GF/WIFE. But frm play play friends that are girls that i'm nt in a relationship with, infact make dem do anything, hin no concern me.
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by 190: 12:46am On Jul 16, 2012
even on my wedding day

I would buy belt or koboko for my wife/gf and give it to my bestman

if she messes up, i remind her its been held by my best man and i wont hesitate to use it if the need arises

good radiance
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 16, 2012
doe-eyed:
Childluck has said it all.
@ Bennyraz: the definition of a true man is not the brute force he exhibits
either as a form of mental or physical abuse, but his ability to communicate effectively
without the use of force.

The only "Epic" thing re: this story is his "Epic" lack of respect for himself, womanhood, the families and friends present
on the day and the authority of the officiating religious organisation.

relationship for me has to be total strict. Most marriages are off today cuz most men don't take charge from the beginning. Mind u, i no dey play and i no go play/patronise the excesses of my GF/WIFE after when i have corrected her OK!
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Caracta(f): 12:53am On Jul 16, 2012
190: even on my wedding day

I would buy belt or koboko for my wife/gf and give it to my bestman

if she messes up, i remind her its been held by my best man and i wont hesitate to use it if the need arises

good radiance

scary. Now i know better
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by 190: 1:05am On Jul 16, 2012
Caracta:

scary. Now i know better

Na Joke i dey jor

would i wanna spoil my marriage ive paid so much for

you sef cheesy cheesy
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Caracta(f): 1:10am On Jul 16, 2012
@190, better
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by 190: 1:18am On Jul 16, 2012
^I find you very compatible

lets marry here on nairaland!! cheesy
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Mynd44: 2:56am On Jul 16, 2012
bennyraz: relationship for me has to be total strict. Most marriages are off today cuz most men don't take charge from the beginning. Mind u, i no dey play and i no go play/patronise the excesses of my GF/WIFE after when i have corrected her OK!
So you are saying you would slap your bride to be right in the church? Please dude, some thing are signs of being mentally unfit than being in control

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) / "Be Ready!” – Canada-based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians / Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.