Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Guys On Nairaland Are The Same - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys On Nairaland Are The Same (4892 Views)

90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) / 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Konnektions146(m): 6:37am On Jul 18, 2012
OP,
u cant base yur conclusion on yur observations from a social forum like dis,...its an unctrolled kinda world here, no one is watchin, nothin to loose, so people write nd comment as if no one is watching and now u know dats not how it works in real life.

come to think of if, i think whhat yu think abt yu not being a small girl aint totally correct....pls try park yur mind well,

yu seem an introvert, u need a feel of de real world so as to get yur perception about men re-programmed
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Moesha22(f): 7:05am On Jul 18, 2012
I dont understand why everyone is offended,this was an something i observed like 6 months ago before joining the forum and i had to speak my mind.is that a crime.na wa for nairalanders o
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Moesha22(f): 7:10am On Jul 18, 2012
Mynd_44: The OP has the brains of 190. What nonsense even Mr Cork is smarter than this
This is not funny.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 18, 2012
Moesha22: I dont understand why everyone is offended,this was an something i observed like 6 months ago before joining the forum and i had to speak my mind.is that a crime.na wa for nairalanders o

I don't think anyone is offended.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by cindyrella(f): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2012
Moesha22: This is not funny.
But it really cracked mi up grin grin
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2012
ogugua88: I agree with OP. Nairaland made me realize that all men are womanizers and nymphomaniacs. The same way Facebook made me realize that all girls are skanks and gold-diggers. Now I'm asexual.

Ogugua, I find it rather embarrassing that someone with your level of reputation on NL can come to such silly conclusions. Except of course if your stated opinion was ironical in it's entirety.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Ranoscky(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2012
Moesha22: This is not funny.
If only u knew who he was referring u to.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 18, 2012
Moesha22: I dont understand why everyone is offended,this was an something i observed like 6 months ago before joining the forum and i had to speak my mind.is that a crime.na wa for nairalanders o

Moesha, your conclusions comes across as vague and irrelevant. You might need to expatiate a little...shed more light on your supposed fears. Perhaps, we could all make a headstart from there.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2012
fluid26: Ogugua, I find it rather embarrassing that someone with your level of reputation on NL can come to such silly conclusions. Except of course if your stated opinion was ironical in it's entirety.

You took me seriously?
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by sportfeva(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2012
It's wrong to generalize. You didn't do your analysis very well and how can you achieve that(i.e What methodology).Better edit the topic.

1 Like

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by childluck(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2012
freecocoa: OP i take it you haven't met MUD SEXKILLZ,he's different in a way that makes one friend of mine wanna slap him on behalf of the guys on here most times grin.

. I see! I still dey laugh ...
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2012
ogugua88:

You took me seriously?

Very. However, you've cleared the air.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by strangest(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2012
"When i read responses from some of the guys on nairaland concerning relationships,they scare me from getting into one because they make me believe guys all over are the same,very selfish,not committed,that relationship is based mainly on sex and so on.i am not a little girl,i know what i want but sometimes the responses i read here from guys really scares me.seriously."

YAWNS

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by manox1: 10:23am On Jul 18, 2012
u r wrong , they r all the same just here , but if u meet them outside this site, u will see that each one is different.

its the idea that came from first comment on a topic and lazy mind to think , or just for spending time and have fun here , they will start laugh and forget what the topic is ...

im sure that everyone posted a topic here , that because he needed that answers or comments.

Regards
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by ayobase(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2012
Moesha22: When i read responses from some of the guys on nairaland concerning relationships,they scare me from getting into one because they make me believe guys all over are the same,very selfish,not committed,that relationship is based mainly on sex and so on.i am not a little girl,i know what i want but sometimes the responses i read here from guys really scares me.seriously.

Im sure we are not all the same since u said ''some''!
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by pleep(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
ogugua88:

You took me seriously?
lol i took you seriously too. grin Whats wrong with me!!!!

@ Op yes all men are like us azzholes on Nairaland, its better you learn it here than learn it the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Mynd44: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
The OP should be shaped thousand and the slapped again just for starting this thread
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by koolkamzzy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
Moesha22: When i read responses from some of the guys on nairaland concerning relationships,they scare me from getting into one because they make me believe guys all over are the same,very selfish,not committed,that relationship is based mainly on sex and so on.i am not a little girl,i know what i want but sometimes the responses i read here from guys really scares me.seriously.

lol @ bolded..... im sure op has seen enough to come to such conclusion. i can recomend a pastor for you wey be say any guy wey u meet, na straight to the Alter grin grin grin grin.... juts send me a mail grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Tyche(m): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
Op, if you take what's happening here serious, then you are sitting on a long thing.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Mynd44: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2012
Tyche: Op, if you take what's happening here serious, then you are sitting on a long thing.
Considering the fact that she is sitting on her brain, that is some serious poo
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Moesha22(f): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Considering the fact that she is sitting on her brain, that is some serious poo
you are very silly,i dont know why this topic is so much hurting you why dont you just leave me alone.thanks
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by mspookie: 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
NOBODY asked u to try them all undecided
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by dammytex: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
@OP, I think I quite understand your plight.
if you say NL men, are you referring to men in sports, entertainment, religion, politics etc also or just Romance section?

I personally don't believe the Romance section is a place for 100% good advices. NL Romance section is a place for fun while we go through the boy-girl feud about life. From any topic, you'll always get a mix of insults, quality posts, bad and good advices, derailers etc. You need to put your filtering skills into use. Just filter out the good advices you need and laugh off every other vulgar comments.

And it is also wrong to generalize, all men can never be the same. How would you feel to be generalized as a ho just because some girl I know displayed some ho-ish attributes.

In this section, pls never take anything serious, just have fun, follow the groove, make jest of people, be wise enough to learn from some funny advices and you'd be just alright.

1 Like

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by buklan: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
tellwisdom:

Mshewwwwwwwwwwwwww undecided undecided

shockedgrin
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by buklan: 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
ms pookie: NOBODY asked u to try them all undecided

true talk! how can she tell if she dint try dem all undecided
uhmmm... word!
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by buklan: 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mynd_44: The OP should be shaped thousand and the slapped again just for starting this thread

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. una no go kill m wiv laugh ooo grin
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by buklan: 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
ayobase:

she shud try U in addition to the SOME. Then make her judgement all over again. what do u thk? tongue
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by buklan: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
ayobase:

she shud try U in addition to the SOME. Then she will probably make her judgement all over again. what do u thk? tongue
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by buklan: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
IT IS WELL smiley
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by justwise(m): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
dammytex: @OP, I think I quite understand your plight.
if you say NL men, are you referring to men in sports, entertainment, religion, politics etc also or just Romance section?

I personally don't believe the Romance section is a place for 100% good advices. NL Romance section is a place for fun while we go through the boy-girl feud about life. From any topic, you'll always get a mix of insults, quality posts, bad and good advices, derailers etc. You need to put your filtering skills into use. Just filter out the good advices you need and laugh off every other vulgar comments.

And it is also wrong to generalize, all men can never be the same. How would you feel to be generalized as a ho just because some girl I know displayed some ho-ish attributes.

In this section, pls never take anything serious, just have fun, follow the groove, make jest of people, be wise enough to learn from some funny advices and you'd be just alright.

A+++
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Mynd44: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
Moesha22: you are very silly,i dont know why this topic is so much hurting you why dont you just leave me alone.thanks
I want to leave you but I don't just want to leave I want to leave you with some sense
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by 195(f): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mynd_44 do u know u я stupid

Seriously do u know u я stupid

Its well sha - I don't pity u, I only pity ur father

Smh #strolls away from thread#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Most Girls Like This??? / Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public / Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.