Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Guys On Nairaland Are The Same - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys On Nairaland Are The Same (4894 Views)

90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) / 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Caracta(f): 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
190_@:
Mynd_44 do u know u я stupid

Seriously do u know u я stupid

Its well sha - I don't pity u, I only pity ur father

Smh #strolls away from thread#

Whatsup with you this night? Why are you strolling away from every thread?
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Mynd44: 6:22am On Jul 19, 2012
Caracta:

Whatsup with you this night? Why are you strolling away from every thread?
He had cow leg for dinner
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 19, 2012
Moesha22: When i read responses from some of the guys on nairaland concerning relationships,they scare me from getting into one because they make me believe guys all over are the same,very selfish,not committed,that relationship is based mainly on sex and so on.i am not a little girl,i know what i want but sometimes the responses i read here from guys really scares me.seriously.

MO-TO-THA-E-TO-THA...MOESHA. smiley wink

True talk.
Men are but big boys.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by tellwisdom: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

MO-TO-THA-E-TO-THA...MOESHA. smiley wink

True talk.
Men are but big boys.

What is your problem?? angry Stop refering to me jor undecided undecided----------> Tellwisdom
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by bknight: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2012
Op u registered a short while ago but claim to hv been around for 6months..hmmm

When u're long enough to differentiate white from black..u'd see the difference.

@ogugua maybe I too shldnt hv taken u seriously. But more of those cld leave ppl not taking u seriously again
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2012
tellwisdom:

What is your problem?? angry Stop refering to me jor undecided undecided----------> Tellwisdom

thanks for admitting what we already knew. cheesy
you this overgrown infant grin
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by tellwisdom: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

thanks for admitting what we already knew. cheesy
you this overgrown infant grin

Mshewwwwwwwwww undecided undecided. Ur frypan yansh angry angry
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by ayobase(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
buklan:

she shud try U in addition to the SOME. Then make her judgement all over again. what do u thk? tongue

The ''U'' cant fit into the ''SOME''.
Speaking for myself though....DINTINGUISHLY DIFFERENT!
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2012
Moesha22: When i read responses from some of the guys on nairaland concerning relationships,they scare me from getting into one because they make me believe guys all over are the same,very selfish,not committed,that relationship is based mainly on sex and so on.i am not a little girl,i know what i want but sometimes the responses i read here from guys really scares me.seriously.

I beg to differ as regard to the bolded part. Only an immature woman would use the comments she reads on an anonymous forum to make important decisions in her life.

When you have acquired enough experience to make decisions without recourse to other people's opinions, then you will no longer be a little girl.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Mynd44: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
tellwisdom:

Mshewwwwwwwwww undecided undecided. Ur frypan yansh angry angry
Which you will not mind hitting
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by pendo89(f): 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2012
No they aren't. Different categories.
Jokers
Players
Good advisers
Comedians
Bitter/angry /revengeful/annoying
Happy/lively/encouraging/hopeful
Learned
Not learned.
Boys
Gentlemen
scammers
Kind
Rude
Tall/short/fat/thin/dark/white

list goes on. like somebody said,filter.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Mynd44: 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2012
^^^
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Lolajoy(f): 2:41am On Jul 21, 2012
undecided
Mynd_44: ^^^
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by 190: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
Mynd_44: The OP has the brains of 190. What nonsense even Mr Cork is smarter than this

[size=28pt]you are a very BIG FOOL angry angry[/size]
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
so because dat ur broke boyfriend no see money buy dat G-STRING wey u dey admire for dat boutique na im u wan blame us abi?.na me say make u dey date guy wey no get money? sad
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by goofie: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
sweety dont form ur opinion based on what u hear here.

dont take them seriously. sometimes dey dont mean what u say.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
true, true op

In fact nairaland is on the contrary an EYE-OPENER!

If you have actually read all the comments from most of the guys here, save a few, you would agree that quite a number of the guys here are immature and still breastfeeding.
They have absolutely no idea of what a relationship entails and what and what is needed to keep and sustain one, neither do they have an idea of how to treat a lady right, save except a few and very few indeed.

God dey sha!
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
AmBeautiful: true, true op

If you have actually read all the comments from most of the guys here, save a few, you would agree that quite a number of the guys here are immature and still breastfeeding.
They have absolutely no idea of what a relationship entails and what and what is needed to keep and sustain one, neither do they have an idea of how to treat a lady right, save except a few and very few indeed.

God dey sha!
sweety i just buy a brand new murano jeep from cotonou.u wanna take a ride in it? cool cool cool cool
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
lefulefu:
sweety i just buy a brand new murano jeep from cotonou.u wanna take a ride in it? cool cool cool cool

nope , not interested
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2012

Never let other peoples' opinion about the topic in question be your reality. As for me I see NL as a forum where I catch fun, just fun and nothing serious attached! Though in the course of having fun a times you can always get something reasonable. Only know what you are doing and be on top of your game.

Cheers.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2012

God dey sha!
smiley
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by DExplorer1: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
kunletiwoo:

Never let other peoples' opinion about the topic in question be your reality. As for me I see NL as a forum where I catch fun, just fun and nothing serious attached! Though in the course of having fun a times you can always get something reasonable. Only know what you are doing and be on top of your game.

Cheers.
I think people that cares need to move closer to know the real personalities behind the stunts here. If anyone says NL guys are the same then all men are the same.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by ITbomb(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
We are all the same with black hair.
Do you think you are different from a girl that collect a BB from a guy knowing fully well that she is not gonna deliver.
#PATHETIC
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2012

Have you fuckeddd all of us? Truss me I've got a bigger mandingo than 190, Mr. Cork, MMM, born2fuck and lefool .
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Oahray: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hahahahaha... This post is damn funny. Boils down to the same gender tussle, which is pretty childish. True, some guys are childish. But even more childish is any gal that believes ALL guys are the same. Becomes all the more disappointing when she judges from a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by MrsChima1(f): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
Most of them are and many of them ride each others' nuts to get by. wink
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Mynd44: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
^^
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
grin cheesy.... lipsrsealed cry
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2012

In fact nairaland is on the contrary an EYE-OPENER! shocked shocked

God dey sha!

kiss
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 03, 2012
Why would you think all guys are the same? Certainly, they cannot all be the same. You need common sense to sieve out the good comments from the bad ones. Most people use this forum as a means of stress relief so you shouldn't take them overly serious but at the same time you don't want to rely heavily on some of the comments posted. It is important to note that some people are nutcases and there is nothing that can be done about that.

1 Like

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 03, 2012
ItsModella: Why would you think all guys are the same? Certainly, they cannot all be the same. You need common sense to sieve out the good comments from the bad ones. Most people use this forum as a means of stress relief so you shouldn't take them overly serious but at the same time you don't want to rely heavily on some of the comments posted. It is important to note that some people are nutcases and there is nothing that can be done about that.

Nice. Good words you've laid down here Modella.

In addition, some peeps here are hypocritically inconsistent. Such guys should be avoided like a plague.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Lyth: 7:13am On Oct 03, 2012
Oahray: Hahahahaha... This post is damn funny. Boils down to the same gender tussle, which is pretty childish. True, some guys are childish. But even more childish is any gal that believes ALL guys are the same. Becomes all the more disappointing when she judges from a faceless forum.

Gbam! All stand! .....Case dismissed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out / XXXO / Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.