Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You (2983 Views)

My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? / My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! / I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by Obipat(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
I had problem with my girl friend when i was doing my youth service though we settled same day because i begged her. When i came back she changed her artitude towards me,last week she told me that she slept with one guy for security reason and this is girl im planing to marry. Please advise me
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by Mynd44: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
Obipat: I had problem with my girl friend when i was doing my youth service though we settled same day because i begged her. When i came back she changed her artitude towards me,last week she told me that she slept with one guy for security reason and this is girl im planing to marry. Please advise me
Define "security reasons"
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by kokoye(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2012
She dont want you no more.
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by Acidosis(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2012
As in rape?
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by kokoye(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
Acidosis: As in rape?

I doubt that. She wouldnt have 'told' her bf just like that....she would be in tears
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by jigwe101: 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
She's trying to get rid of you one way or another. No sane girl will bluntly tell her fiance that she cheated. She probably wants to end the relationship & that's the only thing she thought of that will definitely get rid of u
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by ODB1: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
Obipat: I had problem with my girl friend when i was doing my youth service though we settled same day because i begged her. When i came back she changed her artitude towards me,last week she told me that she slept with one guy for security reason and this is girl im planing to marry. Please advise me

Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by DAY12(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
@OP...am the d guy.. is dat what you wanna hear? angry
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by Mynd44: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
I hate it when people drop stories and not come back for feed Back
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by IZUKWU(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mynd_44: I hate it when people drop stories and not come back for feed Back
lol
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by Caracta(f): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
Whatsup with nairaland and relationship issues these days?
@OP, if u think u can still put up with her, go ahead. It's ur call!
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by slimyem: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2012
security reasons
hahaha!
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by ODB1: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
women will cheat and always have a reason why.

1 Like

Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by ODB1: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
whenever am in a relationship and the girl starts complaining, in my head am guessing she is stacking up on cheat points
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by tellwisdom: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2012

Bros u fuckup sey u come here dey ask fr advise on dis kain matter! Na poor and urgly folks dey beg women undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by Tyche(m): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
Marry her, she is the right woman for you.

1 Like

Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by DAY12(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
Tyche: Marry her, she is the right woman for you.
grin
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by Obipat(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mynd_44: I hate it when people drop stories and not come back for feed Back
im here bro. She told me initially that she does'nt regret having the affair with him. I told her i was going 2 quit she called me the following day that she told the boy to stop calling her phone.
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2012

shouldnt you have CANCELLED marriage plans after the above in bold?!
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by cog1: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sorry if I'll sound harsh,but you are dealing
With a reprobate who doesn't give a flying f**k how
You feel!!!!
Dump her sorry a** ASAP!
Here's where I'll say:"You'll be glad you did!"
Blessed evening.

1 Like

Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by Mynd44: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
Obipat: im here bro. She told me initially that she does'nt regret having the affair with him. I told her i was going 2 quit she called me the following day that she told the boy to stop calling her phone.
Dump the girl jorh. She did not regret it and you are still considering her sorry?
Or perhaps there is more to this than we are seeing. OP please give us the real gist
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by frank317: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
security reasons, thats a new one, i guess i am still learning
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by chikk(f): 12:47am On Jul 19, 2012
jigwe101: She's trying to get rid of you one way or another. No sane girl will bluntly tell her fiance that she cheated. She probably wants to end the relationship & that's the only thing she thought of that will definitely get rid of u

I have nothing to tell the Op, i think he can read the writings on the wall. My interest is on the boldened texts above. I don't quite agree with u there. Any sane girl who wants to get the load off her mind will tell her man especially if it wasn't intentional, like she was taken advantage of in any way.
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by pleep(m): 1:45am On Jul 19, 2012
I think we should let the OP learn this the hard way, slome pl have no critical thinking skills.
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by Obipat(m): 3:32am On Jul 19, 2012
Tanx for ur opinion. I apreciate u all, God bless u
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by jigwe101: 4:12am On Jul 19, 2012
chikk:

I have nothing to tell the Op, i think he can read the writings on the wall. My interest is on the boldened texts above. I don't quite agree with u there. Any sane girl who wants to get the load off her mind will tell her man especially if it wasn't intentional, like she was taken advantage of in any way.

cheating and being taken advantage of are two different topics

1 Like

Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by ifihearam: 5:06am On Jul 19, 2012
chikk:

He nor get wetin person nor go hear for nairaland.you sleep with a guy UNINTENTIONALLY??this serious,take advantage of in what sense??where you drugged to follow the guy to his place??did he rip you off your clothes?? Lies you had wanted to sleep with the guy all along and don't blame that as taking advantage. I hate that word like the word boko haram ..
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by ifihearam: 5:08am On Jul 19, 2012
jigwe101:

cheating and being taken advantage of are two different topics

Ohhh my goshhh
There is no difference between cheating and taking advantage of a girl,these girls wanted it all along I knw what am saying jare.

1 Like

Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by Mynd44: 6:10am On Jul 19, 2012
I am still waiting for the OP to come and explain "security reasons"
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 19, 2012
Tyche: Marry her, she is the right woman for you.
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by ijebuboy18(m): 7:35am On Jul 19, 2012
Dude, she told u she cheated 2 spite, dats quite clear. If I were u, I would bleep 1 of her friends or some1 she knws den den her 2 n also tell her I asked d gal 2 stop callin my fone,(what is gud 4 d goose is gud 4 d gander ryte). Let's see how she responds 2 dat.
Note: d gal u r wit is no gf or wifey material,jst a gal 2 get down wit if she gives it up anitime u have probs.

1 Like

Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by ijebuboy18(m): 7:44am On Jul 19, 2012
Dude, she told u she cheated 2 spite u, dats quite clear. If I were u, I would bleep 1 of her friends or some1 she knws den tell her 2 n also tell her I asked d gal 2 stop callin my fone,(what is gud 4 d goose is gud 4 d gander ryte). Let's see how she responds 2 dat.
Note: d gal u r wit is no gf or wifey material,jst a gal 2 get down wit if her solutn 2 ur issues is 2 give it up anitime u have probs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Difference Between A Boy Friend/girl Friend And A Fiance / Can U Marry A Spouse Who Is 70% Glued To Phone? / Advanced Level Of Friendzone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.