Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You (2987 Views)

My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? / My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! / I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by chikk(f): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2012
ifihearam:

He nor get wetin person nor go hear for nairaland.you sleep with a guy UNINTENTIONALLY??this serious,take advantage of in what sense?? where you drugged to follow the guy to his place??did he rip you off your clothes?? Lies you had wanted to sleep with the guy all along and don't blame that as taking advantage. I hate that word like the word boko haram ..

And who said these must be the case before a girl can be said to have been taken advantage of? U sound like it is totally impossible for a girl to be taken advantage of. I may agree with jigwe101, who said cheating and being taken advantage of are two different things, but i'll never agree with u. When u hear peoples' stories of what happen to girls both in and outside their homes, (even at their work places!) u won't say what u just said.
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by kayceecompany: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Dump the girl jorh. She did not regret it and you are still considering her sorry?
Or perhaps there is more to this than we are seeing. OP please give us the real gist

Dump her just like that ?
She go celebrate oooo.
That's what she wanted and you want to give it to her on a platter of gold.
If U do me, I do U, man no go vess (P square)
Before U dump her, Bleep her sister, friend or a babe she knows and let her find out.
Tell her it's for political reasons and continue until she realizes exactly how it feels.
Nonsense !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by blaise26abj(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2012
Women will give all kinds of excuses to portray themselves as unwilling victims. Everyone's basic needs are just that basic. Emotional, financial and sexual needs are all part of them. Molestation is different. But sleeping with someone and saying that you were taken advantage of is just rotten. Accept responsiblity. I've never heard of a guy being taken advantage of in such matters.
As for the OP, it is either she wanted to avenge the wrong you did to her or she just does not give a f**k. You alone can tell how she was before you wronged her. So think abt that time, You might just find your answers there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by blaise26abj(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2012
@OP, What did you do to wrong the girl? Share it.
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by Mynd44: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2012
kayceecompany:

She go celebrate oooo.
Before U dump her, Bleep her sister, friend or a babe she knows and let her find out.
Tell her it's for political reasons and continue until she realizes exactly how it feels.
Nonsense !!!!!!!
Badt guy. Political reason indeed
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by Riodiao(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2012
ijebuboy18: Dude, she told u she cheated 2 spite, dats quite clear. If I were u, I would bleep 1 of her friends or some1 she knws den den her 2 n also tell her I asked d gal 2 stop callin my fone,(what is gud 4 d goose is gud 4 d gander ryte). Let's see how she responds 2 dat.
Note: d gal u r wit is no gf or wifey material,jst a gal 2 get down wit if she gives it up anitime u have probs.
my brother we both think alike
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by alafin(m): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2012
THIS IS A SERIOUS WARNING TO PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR NAIRALAND ACCOUNT IS BEING HACKED EVERYDAY PLUS ANYONE IN THE WORLD CAN JUST TYPE IN YOUR EMAIL ON GOOGLE AND IT WILL DIRECT IT TO NL. THERE'S NO SECURITY ON NL WHATSOEVER, WHATEVER YOU SAY CAN BE VIEWED BY HACKERS ALL OVER THE WORLD AND THEY CAN DISCOVER THE EXACT LOCATION OF WHERE YOU ARE.

SEUN PURPOSELY DID NOT PROVIDE ANY AVENUE FOR DEACTIVATING AN ACCOUNT PLUS NO SECURITY OR PRIVACY MEASURES THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DANGEROUS. BE WARNED ONCE YOUR ARE IN YOU ARE IN. YOUR EMPLOYER CAN EVEN VIEW ALL YOUR CHATS JUST BY TYPING YOUR EMAIL ON GOOGLE AND HENCE IT WILL TELL THEM THE EXACT PERSON YOU ARE. A LOT ABOUT NAIRALAND DEFICIENCY SYNDROME.

EVERYONE IS CAPTIVATED BY SEUN
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
^^^why would you use your work email to log on NL?! you make no damn sense bro.

kayceecompany:
She go celebrate oooo.
Nonsense !!!!!!!

and would that solve exactly?! just because you are hurt, doesnt mean you have to belittle yourself to her animal level.
you would make yourself look really childish if you would try your hardest to fukc her sister or friends.....as if they would even give you the time of day (and if they did then you would simply be sleeping with a bunch of who.res)
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by malaria(f): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2012
Security reason ke,chai chi bo anu ozo.buh poster. U neva marry am nah u still dey plan 2.so u hav no right over yet.so better hurry up go pay ur her dowry b4 anoda man agba gi azonto n'isi
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by jigwe101: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
@ chikk
When u said taking advantage of, I was thinking rape, molestation, e.t.c. if the Guy took advantage of the girl like deceived her by ttelling her a lie & she slept with him, its considered cheating
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by Mynd44: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
If she cheated and you can't handle it, dump her. If you still want her forgive her.
What other advice do you want?
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by Saintsquare(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2012
Its obvious ur deeply in luv wit dis gal and she s using it against u.She had sex wit anoda guy and went ahead to say it to ur face.What kind of insecurity culd av led her into such?WATCH OUT
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by Sugardiva(f): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mynd_44: If she cheated and you can't handle it, dump her. If you still want her forgive her.
What other advice do you want?

Exactly!
Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
Guy, count your teeth. The girl doesn't not want you. To get back at her, marry her close friend or her rival who is a better person than her and I tell you, she'll commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You by WuzilistiQ(m): 7:54am On Jul 24, 2012
Obipat: I had problem with my girl friend when i was doing my youth service though we settled same day because i begged her. When i came back she changed her artitude towards me,last week she told me that she slept with one guy for security reason and this is girl im planing to marry. Please advise me
why she wan jam ''Security and Reason'' head without beta excuse? Ok so as u don graduate now come get work for rig you come hear this news wetin u go advice yourself?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend / Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? / Does Dressing Provocatively Really Equals Having No Brains?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.