Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account (12927 Views)

Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? / Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? / Seun, How About A Legal Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by Caracta(f): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
Seun: Topics can be hidden for legitimate reasons, but moderators are not authorized to do this. Just PM a super-moderator.
If you've included inappropriate details (e.g. email) in a post, just edit the post and remove the inappropriate details.

Who are the super-moderators pls?
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by onatisi(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
stop listening to daft ppl that says ppl are carelss or that having a website with an entrance door and yet without an exit is good, u have a fantastic idea and concept and when issues like this crop up it is up to you to modify and upgrade and the onyly way is to give ppl the choice to associate and dssiociate,facebook,google,and all other sites keep upgarding and keep doing something new,i have a few suggestions for u though,hold on
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by Seun(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
mukina2 & Seun, primarily.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by Caracta(f): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
Seun: mukina2 & Seun, primarily.

Ok. Thanx...
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by nitrogen(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
onatisi: stop listening to daft ppl who have no new idea u have a fantastic idea and concept and when issues like this crop up it is up to you to modify and upgrade,facebook,google,and all other sites keep upgarding and keep doing something new,i have a few suggestions for u though,hold let me take my beer first
We're waiting.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by onatisi(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
another way round this problem is by putting privacy button alongside the other buttons which means that if someone has posted something important he can decide who views it ,anyone wishing to view such thread must first seek the owner consent
or better still give ppl the power to hide certain posts written by them,that is the easiest
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by segunjowo(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
Seun, I just want to quit being a member abeg. Delete my account for me ehn! I may come back later and register as a fresh member with a different username and email. the username I have here is a threat to my privacy. Remember: I registered since 2006 whn NL was still building up not now that BH and ALQUEIDA members are already part of the family.
I await your speedy response pls. I don't want to come back here and still be able to log on 2moro, ok?
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by tpia5: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
I registered since 2006 whn NL was still building up not now that BH and ALQUEIDA members are already part of the family.

thank you.

all kinds of crooks and criminals parading around freely, being made mods, just doing whatever they like without fear of reprimand, and without any element of common sense.

this is a horrible state of affairs.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by onatisi(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
seun is making this issue hard for ppl,anyone that wants to leave should leave and anyone that wants to stay should stay,soldier go soldier come barrack go remain,but telling us that we should edit and delete instead of leaving the site is making ppl nervous about if there is another reason behind all that seun is afraid to tell us
the excuse of post which are populars holds no water at all topics were created out of free will so if u delete someone topic posts and thread with his account anyone that needs such information let the person start a new topic as simple as abc,this matter is still cool and it is good if seun starts looking for a means of deleting ppl who no longer wish to remain here.

1 Like

Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by tpia5: 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
anyone that wants to leave should leave and anyone that wants to stay should stay,soldier go soldier come barrack go remain,

true talk.

if there is another reason behind all that seun is afraid to tell us

of course there's another reason.

as per his motives- best known to him but of course it must involve money.

1 Like

Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by onatisi(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
tpia@:

true talk.

of course there's another reason.

as per his motives- best known to him but of course it must involve money.

but wheb ppl get to know of this aspect of nl i dont think they will find it funny o
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by tpia5: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
seun and his crew believe they enjoy some measure of immunity, hence the smugness.

its the "wetin you go take me do" factor.

1 Like

Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by onatisi(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
it is like building a house with an entrance but no exit and telling the occupants that they should be careful ,noone prays for bad things but things do happen that is reality,
if they had made ppl realise that once u enter u can get out that is a different matter but that wasnt done that alone is enough for bad ppl to use against them
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by Peterson1993(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
You guys should stop eating empty bones without meat jhoor lol jk. You should know nairaland is a magnet to search engines and hide your real identity or chose to stay calm and accurate with your real identity.
But @ Seun please there is something I really need now and that is a slight change of my username from Peterson1993 to. Peters0n or Petersong. I just need the "1993" removed. I am tired continuously explaining why I have 1993 attached to my name to those who always ask if I was born in 1993. I wasn't born in 1993! I checked www.nairaland.com/peterson and discovered he his already registered and inactive but I need a username similar to that with the O in the Peterson altered to 0 .i.e zero. I observe members don't have the right to change their names. Maybe you should help with mine please? Help change it to Peters0n or Petersong . Anyone one of them. Please oooo~ ~ ยก
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by Odunnu: 5:50am On Jul 20, 2012
Sane request. I'm sure Seun would look into it
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by skyone(m): 7:47am On Jul 20, 2012
justwise:

Rant from mentally derailed individual, judging by some of the threads you have started since 2007, its obvious that you are supposed to be in mental health hospital receiving much needed treatment.

In 2008 you started a thread titled: Seun Ur Forum Has Now Become An Anti-christ Forum https://www.nairaland.com/141747/seun-ur-forum-now-become,

One would have thought that you are a member of deeper life but your next thread titled: Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long https://www.nairaland.com/114658/ladies-pleasepleaseplease-stop-fronting-too proves that you are just an attention seeking plonker.

Keep ranting . .

IT IS EITHER YOU ARE SEUN OR JUSTFOOLISH PERSON WHO IS AVOIDING EVERY WISE IDEA AND TRUTH DIRECTED TO HIM. WHAT HAS THE ABOVE GOT TO DO WITH THE ISSUE PEOPLE ARE DISCUSSING HERE. A NUMBER OF PEOPLE WANTS TO LEAVE YOUR FORUM DUE TO MANY REASONS YET YOUR BRAIN CAN'T JUST COMPREHEND IT IS WRONG TO HAVE NO PROCEDURE IN PLACE TO DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT.

JUST IMAGINE WHAT HE'S SAYING "ATTENTION SEEKER", NA WA O, FOOLISH PEOPLE WILL NEVER EXTINCT FROM THIS WORLD, I WANT TO LEAVE YOUR FORUM YOU ARE FIGHTING WITH ME NOT TO LEAVE, HOW DO YOU ADD THAT UP?

YOU NEED A ROOM.

1 Like

Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by skyone(m): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2012
DON'T WORRY I KNOW WHAT TO DO, SE BI YOU DON'T WANT TO LOOSE A MEMBER BUT SOON YOU WILL END UP LOOSING THE WHOLE WEBSITE.

YOU WATCH
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by Odunnu: 8:22am On Jul 20, 2012
Now I regret not taking that zero unit course in Psychiatry
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by Peterson1993(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2012
Odunnu: Sane request. I'm sure Seun would look into it
thank soooooo. I hope so @ Seun why is it taking too long nah...... I taught it is a just a press of a button
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by skyone(m): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2012
Odunnu: Now I regret not taking that zero unit course in Psychiatry

SO SAD, IT WOULD HAVE HELPED TO REFORM YOU BETTER. lipsrsealed
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by justwise(m): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2012
skyone: DON'T WORRY I KNOW WHAT TO DO, SE BI YOU DON'T WANT TO LOOSE A MEMBER BUT SOON YOU WILL END UP LOOSING THE WHOLE WEBSITE.

YOU WATCH

Drama queen, why are still here ranting? People can make their request with some sort of maturity and they will be listened but when some rude swearing parrot start ranting like an uncivilized street thug you basically allow them to rant-on!!

Seun is kind enough to listen to you, left for me i will ignore you and listen to people with reasonable suggestions.

Even if he wants to consider the issue of account deactivation, the way you have been going about it is just silly.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by skyone(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2012
Peterson1993: thank soooooo. I hope so @ Seun why is it taking too long nah...... I taught it is a just a press of a button

ABIII, WE DON'T NEED TO FIGHT OVER THIS SIMPLE REQUEST AT ALL. IF A MEMBER WISHES TO LEAVE LET HIM LEAVE PEACEFULLY, IT WON'T STOP YOU FROM MAKING YOUR MILLIONS.

SEUN, PLS GO BACK TO YOUR LAB AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ISSUE, HONESTLY IT WILL SAVE YOU FROM FUTURE UNFORESEEN DISASTER.

1 Like

Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by horny4u(f): 9:15am On Jul 20, 2012
justwise:

Drama queen, why are still here ranting? People can make their request with some sort of maturity and they will be listened but when some rude swearing parrot start ranting like an uncivilized street thug you basically allow them to rant-on!!

Seun is kind enough to listen to you, left for me i will ignore you and listen to people with reasonable suggestions.

Even if he wants to consider the issue of account deactivation, the way you have being going about it is just silly.

Off line personality is hard to hide online.
Being civil and polite is becoming rare and its so difficult to get anywhere smashing things about.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by skyone(m): 9:15am On Jul 20, 2012
justwise:

Even if he wants to consider the issue of account deactivation, the way you have being going about it is just silly.

OK TELL ME, HOW MUCH SEUN DEY PAY YOU FOR ALL THESE AGBERO JOB? IT'S AS IF YOU ARE READY TO STICK YOUR NECK ON THE ISSUE IF IT GETS TO THAT POINT. BIA, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM GAN BEHIND THIS ISSUE, IS IT THE MONEY ABI LOYALTY TELL ME I WILL UNDERSTAND.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by skyone(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2012
horny4u:

Being civil and polite is becoming rare and its so difficult to get anywhere smashing things about.

JUST A SIMPLE QUESTION; HAVE YOU READ THE ACTUAL FIRST AND SECOND POST AT ALL?

I WILL SUPPOSE YOU HAVEN'T.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by horny4u(f): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2012
skyone:

Honestly you are big retarded person for this kind of comment, how dare you?

SEUN IS PLAYING WITH PEOPLE'S DATA. FB, TWITTER ETC KNOWS HOW FAR THEY CAN BE WORLDLY FINED FOR NOT PROVIDING ADEQUATE SECURITY FOR PEOPLE'S DATA. DO REALISE YOUR SITE IS AN OBJECT/INSTRUMENT FOR GROOMING TERRORISM, HACKERS, PEADOPHILES ETC. YOU GUYS ARE PLAYING WITH LAW SUIT THAT WILL DESTROY YOUR DESTINY FOREVER.

Seun is not playing with nothing. Even when you delete your account and your post still remain valid what will you do.
NL is a content website and provides a service for you to put in content online to ask for help, discuss, curse , whatever without you building a site of your own then NL is monetised to pay for hosting, staff and profit for owner's sweat equity.
When everyone on NL deletes their account what becomes of content and the owner work. If you do not wish to participate anymore simply stop logging in. If you check my NL name its a funny name and I donot post anything that will make me traceble in real life.
What I am saying is once you post on NL you are using a free service and your content belongs to NL who then monetises it.
I have always advocated that Grandparents should be kept away from the computer. You donot mess with the internet before employing anyone I stalk their twitter and facebook account ...online is not as anonymous as you think it is. My friends stalk toasters online before deciding to date them.

Even as anonymously as this my NL name is I still try to comport myself because you never know and image is still everything.

Please as Adults lets remember to be responsible for ourself!

P.S You should have asked Seun before you ever signed up on NL what the terms and conditions say about deactivation instead of screaming about split milk now.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by Peterson1993(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2012
skyone:

ABIII, WE DON'T NEED TO FIGHT OVER THIS SIMPLE REQUEST AT ALL. IF A MEMBER WISHES TO LEAVE LET HIM LEAVE PEACEFULLY, IT WON'T STOP YOU FROM MAKING YOUR MILLIONS.

SEUN, PLS GO BACK TO YOUR LAB AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ISSUE, HONESTLY IT WILL SAVE YOU FROM FUTURE UNFORESEEN DISASTER.
you made some point but I think leaving nairaland manually is much more easier than you think. The best and simple way is just to abandon your account and use the website as a guest. If you fear that your email can be used to trace you, look on top of this web, you will see EDIT PROFILE=> CHANGE EMAIL. Change your email and move on. No one would ever know it you. . Am only requesting for a slight alteration to my username
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by onatisi(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2012
but honestly speaking although skyone may be angry and i understand he has his reason for saying and reacting like this and all u have to try and do is just to give him his wish , telling ppl that join this site that they are locked here forever whether they like it or not is not good and highly unfair , very unethical and highly unprofessional ,if this type of issue continue or if this is how Nigerian web site owners do then now wonder ppl prefer foreign software or website designers , for Christ sake how can u build a house without an exit door , and for the insult skyone has been issuing you dont know what he is going through with some members. if some of us keep quite not that we like it but u must know not all of us have the same temperament actually this suggestion is directed at seun and not justwise or odunu because i can see that you are just following what seun says but i think seun should have a rethink ,if this issue comes out to the legal floor seun cant win , it is glaring , soldier go soldier come barrack go remain simple.
i asked some few questions last time and seun couldn't give me any satisfactory answer what if this site is hijacked by some undesirable elements won seun deactivate their account?if he will why cant he do it for anyone that wants to go , the issue of information or popularity doesnt hold any water if a person goes away with all his post and someone needs that information simple as abc let the person start a new topic what is wrong or difficult in that i know seun is more reasonable and mature than justwise and odunu i know he will start considering ways of acceding to peoples demand ,this site is now l flooded with all sorts of ppl i started this site 6years ago and i am happy for the progress it has made but i think it is time to move on
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by onatisi(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2012
skyone i think u should do what i am doing right now at this very moment , go to all ur post , thread and delete ALL I MEAN ALL THE CONTENTS DONT EDIT DELETE EVERYTHING that is one way u can go about it
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by justwise(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2012
horny4u:

There is no hiding place for uncivilized characters. They will always exhibit it.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by justwise(m): 9:54am On Jul 20, 2012
skyone:

You and him are not on the same point.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by justwise(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2012
skyone:

OK TELL ME, HOW MUCH SEUN DEY PAY YOU FOR ALL THESE AGBERO JOB? IT'S AS IF YOU ARE READY TO STICK YOUR NECK ON THE ISSUE IF IT GETS TO THAT POINT. BIA, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM GAN BEHIND THIS ISSUE, IS IT THE MONEY ABI LOYALTY TELL ME I WILL UNDERSTAND.

After typing all these garbage you will beg Seun to help you delete them? Why not stop logging on? Remove your email address or phone number if you have used it anywhere in your posts.

If you have said anything incriminating in any of your posts then stand up to the consequences, apart from that. . nobody comes after poor ranting rat like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

(Picture) Captivating Eyes or Not? / Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). / Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.