Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (1447 Views)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2012
^ Thanks man. . .

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2012
It paradise I tell ya. No nagging from mother or wife, any girlfriend that attempts it is put on sabbatical. Xboxing till you feeel like,whoever thought that was possible? Different bedsheets for the different babes. Variety of meals by eager-to-impress chics. Brother the perks are endless. On the downside though, you do your own laundry, dishes, but I really don't mind that's ttherapeutic too.

But seriously, what's up with landladies and their obsession with a grown man's business? If she wasnt so old I woulda thought she was interested in making the sounds my guests make.

1 Like

Re: .. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hmmmm...anoda side of freshy? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: Hmmmm...anoda side of freshy? shocked lipsrsealed

Argh, didnt mean for you to see this sweety. You can change me though.
Re: .. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2012
^u no wot dey say about Bad boys!

Its all gud.....
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nah I aint bad, well except when I'm putting it down, just a man who wants to experience life. Cant believe you called me Freshy, that's so close to home. Perhaps the stars are properly aligned.

PS:I'll only be bad if you promise to be bad too. Lol.
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
sexkillz: ^ Thanks man. . .
U welcome boss

@fresh_dude, I wonder why sum landladies are just like dat.
Nice 1 bro.
Re: .. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2012
fresh_dude:

PS:I'll only be bad if you promise to be bad too. Lol.
We got a deal! Ride on cowboy!
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
We got a deal! Ride on cowboy!
Babe thnx, but I fink u distracting bois alredi.
Re: .. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
pine_ed:
Babe thnx, but I fink u distracting bois alredi.
I promise to keep mute!

Sowwwwrieeeeeeee

*winks*
Re: .. by Tyche(m): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
Brb
Re: .. by Caracta(f): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2012
Following...
Re: .. by slimyem: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
...interesting...cheesy
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2012
'sup bachs, u guys shld say sumfin naa.. abi una still dey suck mummy breast, Lol.
Re: .. by Mynd44: 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
Is it just me or is NL getting boring by the second?
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mynd_44: Is it just me or is NL getting boring by the second?
Lol... funny
Re: .. by bashr8: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2012
well sometimes i feel like its better to get married, have kids running around the house and wifey cooking up your favourite dish but majority of the time it feels good to be free. travel anytime you want,go out and come back anytime you want,play xbox without distraction, if a chic annoys you ,you send her home and call up the other one or just get rid of her totally.
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 21, 2012
Like all good things, bachelorhood will come to an end. . . And that's worrisome.
Re: .. by Mynd44: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2012
sexkillz: Like all good things, bachelorhood will come to an end. . . And that's worrisome.
More like scary
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 21, 2012
sexkillz: Like all good things, bachelorhood will come to an end. . . And that's worrisome.
Lol, true; but let's enjoy d moment now so we can av tales to tell our wives & kids 2moro.
Re: .. by WuzilistiQ(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2012
Life of a bachelor so far is like a man with the skills of Lionel Messi, running around the pitch playing a free role:-ur meal, whom to hangout with, when to leave the groove e.t.c..... But when u set you eyes on the next level you become a berbatov like player, you hang on the front, less running backwards in defence:- you become very cautious of what you do as a fiance to one lady, u mind ur kind of games in order not to offend either ur in-laws, ur family, ur friends and even urs, u stand as a lazy and lonely striker cautious of the offside rules, then when u finally settle down as a responsible man that we all wish to be, you become Iker casillas with the mighty spanish Armband on:- you come back home with tracking calls, you go out as programmed, your eye is always on defence, excuses must carry a tag called ''Geniue'' on it for every mistake or future plans that is going to made out of the Family program captained by you.....so i tend to enjoy every 90mins like Lionel Messi playing around for good *seize the moment and own it*

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2012
Bachelorhood is great, phucking great. Got to enjoy it while it lasts. The thought of leaving it is scary.
But who knows, marriage could be greater and the fears misplaced. I pray to enjoy my marriage more than bachelorhood.
Re: .. by 190theclown: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2012
What's bachelorhood

Is that d latest bread in town
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
What's bachelorhood

Now that's a real clown.
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
What's bachelorhood

Lmao, Real clown indeed. Otondo! grin

WuzilistiQ: Life of a bachelor so far is like a man with the skills of Lionel Messi, running around the pitch playing a free role:-ur meal, whom to hangout with, when to leave the groove e.t.c..... But when u set you eyes on the next level you become a berbatov like player, you hang on the front, less running backwards in defence:- you become very cautious of what you do as a fiance to one lady, u mind ur kind of games in order not to offend either ur in-laws, ur family, ur friends and even urs, u stand as a lazy and lonely striker cautious of the offside rules, then when u finally settle down as a responsible man that we all wish to be, you become Iker casillas with the mighty spanish Armband on:- you come back home with tracking calls, you go out as programmed, your eye is always on defence, excuses must carry a tag called ''Geniue'' on it for every mistake or future plans that is going to made out of the Family program captained by you.....so i tend to enjoy every 90mins like Lionel Messi playing around for good *seize the moment and own it*
Lol, whao nice analogy der mate. U really know ur football grin

1 Like

Re: .. by Joeblis(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2012
Plz am 68 do i still have any hopes of becoming one?
Re: .. by Dubemkelly(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
Joeblis: Plz am 68 do i still have any hopes of becoming one?
Nah man,if u hadn't got connected to a hearthrob,I guess dere's a problem somewhere,an old cargo bach buh if u had already hooked up,hang in there coz u enjoyed it wen it was ur tym...Wa8 a minute! U can stl make yhu married home a bach atmosphere with yhu wiv nd kute kids,its luvly cos I'm gonna enjoy my wiv as if we r dating,no long thing,she's defintely gonna be in her sexy outfits;bomshorts,pants,high heels nd da rest..,@da poster,I'm stil on it,I hvnt really strted da main bach parole,buh I'm almost dere nd I'm gonna flex like mao no dey,tis gud 2 b free n single u know...PEACE
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
Joeblis: Plz am 68 do i still have any hopes of becoming one?
of course bro, nuffing is impossible (dats if u're right anyways grin)

(1) (Reply)

10 Rules 2keep Men Of Nowadays / Who Do You Support? / Can I Ever Find Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.