Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? (2641 Views)

Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. / 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by xynerise: 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2011
For those that came to my wedding, a big thanks to you. Yesterday was the day I official renounce my bachelorhood. I thank God for his protection throughout the event. I suspected the guy they caught with a gun during the reception to be 190 grin( JUST KIDDING). Thanks all for your wishes. A big apology to DYT for not granting her request pls forgive me. After marriage what next? grin
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2011
congrat OP After marriage MEER ni Olorun Wi , kidding wink
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by 195(f): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2011
xynerise:

For those that came to my wedding, a big thanks to you. Yesterday was the day I official renounce my bachelorhood. I thank God for his protection throughout the event. I suspected the guy they caught with a gun during the reception to be 190 grin( JUST KIDDING). Thanks all for your wishes. A big apology to DYT for not granting her request pls forgive me.  After marriage what next? grin

Yes i was with my mark 4 to shoot skydeep - but the place was crowded

xynerise i wanna be the god father to your first son/daughter

I wanna name him -- trevour

and name her --- chantell

mark my words down

as for your wife skydeeep - Tell her i owe her 2 pieces of slap (dont ask me why)  angry angry
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by xynerise: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2011
190 shut up grin
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by 195(f): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2011
Congrats my bruv. . so happy for u

But im serious about been your kid(s) Gawd Father

. . . Write it down in your diary cheesy
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2011
After marraige u plan for your family, and dont born what u cant feed
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by 195(f): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2011
^Otapiapia odiaero my man how far now
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by xynerise: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2011
190_@:

Congrats my bruv. . so happy for u

But im serious about been your kid(s) Gawd Father

. . . Write it down in your diary cheesy

I will think about it wink
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by 195(f): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2011
therez notin to think

i forsee skydeep giving you a girl cheesy

remember her name would be chantell cheesy
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by pendo89(f): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2011
xynerise:

For those that came to my wedding, a big thanks to you. Yesterday was the day I official renounce my bachelorhood. I thank God for his protection throughout the event. I suspected the guy they caught with a gun during the reception to be 190 grin( JUST KIDDING). Thanks all for your wishes. A big apology to DYT for not granting her request pls forgive me.  After marriage what next? grin

Get real Mr. X.
Ok after marriage>> kids,work,inlaws,investments,travels and travails,fun,misunderstandings and make up,wealth, grey hair, wrinkled skin,no teeth,sleep.

Even though I know you not.I am glad you were man enough to take the big step. Congrats and keep on doing good.
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by xynerise: 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2011
Thanks pendo. I will try my best.
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
'tis quite remarkable to see lives evolve on nairaland.
I'd say all the best. Just plan, have only one kid grin, love ur wife, make new friends in the married circle. This is quite a big step though, and do i forsee myself taking it? Nah! undecided
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by mashnino(m): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2011
after marriage, you give birth,grow big stomach,grow grey hair and den you will DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by xynerise: 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2011
^ antelope. grin
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by xynerise: 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2011
^ antelope. grin
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by freecocoa(f): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2011
I hope you don't go about calling skydeep and your children "antelope" they'll just think that's what they are and if one should ask them,"what type of a human being are you?" They'll say "antelope"

After marriage,no more scoping of other babes,kids follow(please know your limits) you'll start wondering where all your money goes,no more late nights,outing with the guys will reduce to the barest minimum,I think life becomes more complicated but it'll be the best thing that happened to you. Btw if skydeep starts asking wether she's getting fat? Please tell her no but she needs to work out to stay in good health.
Happy for you man,all the best. cheesy cool
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by Adaeze003(f): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2011
after marriage, you explore each other <that's if you've not done that>, have as many kids as possible and ENJOY LIFE! Congratz!! kiss
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by mashnino(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2011
xynerise:

^ antelope. grin

hahahaha, wat did i say wrong nw?, lmao
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by otokx(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2011
society says get married and you say yes, then they say born children and you say yes, then Nigerian society says born male children and you say say yes, then of course child dedication and then they say buy one plot of land, you say yes then they say start buying bags of cement and moulding block small small,

finish these ones first then come back for more.
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2011
Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage[b] What Next?[/b]
Fatherhood!. . . cheesy
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by xynerise: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2011
@otorx. I have fulfilled that. Especially d house building. tongue
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by Dyt(f): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2011
angry

a very big congrats 2 u
cant wait 2 wear my ring 2 smday
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by Woke4all(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2011
The next is make babies, getting your second wife, third, fourth and fifth wife grin grin
Dyt:

angry

a very big congrats 2 u
Babe relax i'll put a ring on dat finger wink

Congrats to you
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by 195(f): 10:19am On Dec 12, 2011
Dyt:

angry

a very big congrats 2 u

Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by Goldieluks: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2011
Congrats!

After marriage,make babies,no flirting with girls,love your wife and get to know eachother more,know your boundaries, Love your immediate family and tolerate your inlaws.
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by 195(f): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

Congrats!

After marriage,make babie,no flirting with girls,love your wife and get to know eachother more,know your boundaries, Love your immediate family and tolerate your inlaws.

embarassed embarassed
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by Goldieluks: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2011
190_@:

embarassed embarassed

Smallie!
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by Dyt(f): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2011
wetin goldin
i cant wait wear n put a ring in dat finger aint same thing?
mtchew
olodo

woke cm ova ere
ur kiss s hangin
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by Kx: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

Congrats!

After marriage,make babies,no flirting with girls,love your wife and get to know eachother more,know your boundaries, Love your immediate family and tolerate your inlaws.

If they observe all that,who are they building hotels for?
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by Goldieluks: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2011
Dyt:

wetin goldin
i cant wait wear n put a ring in dat finger aint same thing?
mtchew
olodo

woke cm ova ere
your kiss s hangin

Are you alrite? How is that my business?
190 quoted u,not me. Edit fast!
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by Goldieluks: 10:40am On Dec 12, 2011
Kx:

If they observe all that,who are they building hotels for?

Stick to topic lawyer!.
Re: Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? by Dyt(f): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2011
slaps er

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moral Decadency Among Our Youth (female Especially) / Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... / I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.