Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State (20926 Views)

BREAKING: Fresh Bomb Explosion In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
bayooooooo: Nawa for Islam a Bad!
Nawa for Christainity a Worst...lol..Olodo.If you agree that Rev. King is a Christain,then Bokoharam are Muslims too.

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Arrowman(m): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
NO WERE IS SAVE IN NAIJA NOW O! I trust kogi guys oyah make una line up...cos d battle don arrive...
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Ezeufi: 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2012
akthedream: Colarado theatre shooting=Bokoharam..Jonathan unable to control corruption=Bokohara..Okotie 2 Virgins down and counting to 72=Bokoharam...Otedola vs Farouk=Bokoharam...Patience joe grammatical blunder and Oralistic gafe=Bokoharam.....Bakare tackles other Nigerian Pastors=Bokoharam....Oyedepo Slapping=Bokoharam...Oritsejafor Blink Blink=Bokoharam...Epileptic power supply=Bokoharam....Inability to give your parner a good show on Bed=Bokoharam...Nigeria could not qualify for nation cup=Bokoharam....Headache=Bokoharam....Stomach disorder=Bokoharam...Unable to sort various bills=Bokoharam....Think about any negative thing caused by us,the society or government=Bokoharam...WHEN GEJ AND ''THE FIRST LADY'' ARE THROUGH WITH YOU ALL,YOU WILL SURELY PUT THE BLAME ON BOKOHARAM.

You? = bokoharam

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Ganys: 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2012
lawalsalih: Its throu because I just saw d news on sahara reporters.But what I knw dat pple r setting bomb in Nig al in d name of BH.I smell a RAT somewhere.Cospiracy Is Much In Nig.Baba God,na u we go call only.
When Catholic, Methodist & Anglican opposed Oritsejafor's CAN Presidency, People were saying tgat Pentacoster churches were being taken for a Ride....Now, We all see what is going on.
Pentacoster Pastors always want to be known and seen as Celebrities, Hence, Oritsejafor's Wing of BokoHaram. He wants to become an undeserved hero, no wonder he gave controversial speech in USA against Nigerian Govt. The Man is a Criminal on Parol
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Opoki(m): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nigeria is peaceful and will remain peaceful untill we sees this Hausas/Abokis as animals and chase them out of south...untill then the battle-line has not been drawn!
Take for example, the Igbos take to the street and rise up to even the defenceless Hausa likewise the Yorubas while the hausas are made to be compulsorily repartriated back to the North... Untill then, lets enjoy Fresh Air 2011.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by 3kay945(m): 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2012
some are sleeping and snoring while some are in fear to sleep. such is life.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Phikom(m): 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
casket:
I pray that God keep you and other people save over there.
You shall not die but live to declare the goodness of God...
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Ameboperoo(m): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2012
3kay945: some are sleeping and snoring while some are in fear to sleep. such is life.
aah! Even my 3yrs son. i have never been sacred this way all my life. Things have calmed sha.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Ameboperoo(m): 12:03am On Jul 21, 2012
Amen to all your prayers 4 us.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2012
Our Heart goes to the good people of Kogi State.....The people of Kogi are simple transparent people...I have a couple of friends and staff from there....and cherish their transparency...... Who ever is behind Boko Haram needs to understand that killing innocent humans has a karmic pricetag, and nature has a bounty on them in the grand scheme of the Universe....what a man sow...so shall he reap...
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 21, 2012
Ezeufi:

You? = bokoharam
You are probably a Bokoharam member for asking me such senseless question.Bokoharam is Evil no doubt about that,But,should we always blame everything on them..Only a fool will think Bokoharam is the only Terrorist group in Nigeria.The government need to deal with them all period.

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by legendsilver(m): 12:12am On Jul 21, 2012
shocked cool Boko haram abeg make una stil dey pity man pikin na, dis nyt again. xo fasting nor mean peace where una day, naija self na wa.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by bigdoo: 12:12am On Jul 21, 2012
There is no rest for the devil.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by legendsilver(m): 12:17am On Jul 21, 2012
akthedream: You are probably a Bokoharam member for asking me such senseless question.Bokoharam is Evil no doubt about that,But,should we always blame everything on them..Only a fool will think Bokoharam is the only Terrorist group in Nigeria.The government need to deal with them all period.
u don vex? cheesy
akthedream: You are probably a Bokoharam member for asking me such senseless question.Bokoharam is Evil no doubt about that,But,should we always blame everything on them..Only a fool will think Bokoharam is the only Terrorist group in Nigeria.The government need to deal with them all period.
u don vex?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by bola4dprec(m): 12:24am On Jul 21, 2012
Nigeria is not a Nation is a merely Geographic location, united as broken down allow northerner to go Nigeria is govern by constitution not by traditional mentality neither a Christian or Muslim we have equal right before the doctrine of the nation am tire of bad news always in Nigeria front page on daily basis. Causes of this barbaric behaves by animals in our midst 1. Religion 2. Ethics 3.forceful amalgamtion of 1914
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Our Heart goes to the good people of Kogi State.....The people of Kogi are simple transparent people...I have a couple of friends and staff from there....and cherish their transparency...... Who ever is behind Boko Haram needs to understand that killing innocent humans has a karmic pricetag, and nature has a bounty on them in the grand scheme of the Universe....what a man sow...so shall he reap...
As much as condemn Bokoharam,do you think it will be wise for us to link all Bombing and Violence to Bokoharam??Just like the President said,Bokoharam were not behind the last Jos crisis,they might just want to claim everthing just to DiscrediT GEJ's effort or just to make people believe they are so sophisticated and everywhere.It is a shame a stauch supporter of Gej like you cant even sense this.

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Our Heart goes to the good people of Kogi State.....The people of Kogi are simple transparent people...I have a couple of friends and staff from there....and cherish their transparency...... Who ever is behind Boko Haram needs to understand that killing innocent humans has a karmic pricetag, and nature has a bounty on them in the grand scheme of the Universe....what a man sow...so shall he reap...
As much as condemn Bokoharam,do you think it will be wise for us to link all Bombing and Violence to Bokoharam??Just like the President said,Bokoharam were not behind the last Jos crisis,they might just want to claim everthing just to DiscrediT GEJ's effort or just to make people believe they are so sophisticated and everywhere.It is a shame a stauch supporter of Gej like you cant even sense this..
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by folahann(m): 12:32am On Jul 21, 2012
I'm waiting for Boko Haram to come and disclaim this one.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Turningpoint: 12:33am On Jul 21, 2012
I pray to God to save the lifes of those people in the area. But, wont these people rest for once? Even in the month of Ramadan....Nawa o
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 21, 2012
akthedream: As much as condemn Bokoharam,do you think it will be wise for us to link all Bombing and Violence to Bokoharam??Just like the President said,Bokoharam were not behind the last Jos crisis,they might just want to claim everthing just to DiscrediT GEJ's effort or just to make people believe they are so sophisticated and everywhere.It is a shame a stauch supporter of Gej like you cant even sense this.
When there was no Boko Haram, there were no bomb blasts. The Jos crisis involving Berome and Fulani was not a bomb blast, bomb blast is associated with Boko Haram, please dont make me sick with arguments when human lives are at stake. Its sickening to know that we are using the weapon of mass destruction to decimate our black race...

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 21, 2012
legendsilver: u don vex? cheesy u don vex?
Vex for you?..no o.I just dey vex say security for Nigeria dey worse everyday with all the trillions wey our government dey sink for there.

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 21, 2012
Billyonaire: When there was no Boko Haram, there were no bomb blasts. The Jos crisis involving Berome and Fulani was not a bomb blast, bomb blast is associated with Boko Haram, please dont make me sick with arguments when human lives are at stake. Its sickening to know that we are using the weapon of mass destruction to decimate our black race...
So the October bomb blast and the SS bombing was done by Bokoharam?..Am wondering why you are contradict GEJ.One of you is wrong anyway.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by chievo: 12:48am On Jul 21, 2012
......frm wot bokoharam's are doin now..Rev.king is a saint....Ezi

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by bola4dprec(m): 12:51am On Jul 21, 2012
akthedream: Vex for you?..no o.I just dey vex say security for Nigeria dey worse everyday with all the trillions wey our government dey sink for there.
Nigeria lack social well being of her citizen authomatically security of this nation is not guatantee even soldier is not ready to discharge his duty to death point as its expected of him police were empowered under section 214 of 1999 constitution 2011 amendend, policeeeeeee
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Litmus: 12:52am On Jul 21, 2012
The movement developing in Nigeria is not about Islamisation of the North, it is about causing war in Nigeria and beyond. If we don't get our act together - by that I mean joining hands IN UNITY across the country to tackle this scourge - the bombing will spread all over Nigeria. People have boasted that if Lagos, Benin, or Onitscha etc are bombed, they will deal with X Y or Z ethnic group responsible. Such views are reckless and counterproductive. The people behind Boko will probably rub their hands in glee and prepare bombs to blow up places in exactly those cities because they want us to fight ourselves. The enemy do not have the capability to fight us or sustain this bombing indefinably, so they would love us to fight and kill ourselves.

My prayers and heartfelt wishes of hope and safety to those caught up in this evil

May our ancestors protect us in Nigeria

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 21, 2012
akthedream: So the October bomb blast and the SS bombing was done by Bokoharam?..Am wondering why you are contradict GEJ.One of you is wrong anyway.
Did you notice that you just decelerated via reverse gear ? I am not a very good student of history and I respect every President and Commander in Chief...I know how tasking it is for me to manage less than 50 people, so I can only but imagine what it will feel like to be C-in-C of about 167 million people. Our leaders need our support more than our open hate and jealousy

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Turningpoint: 12:55am On Jul 21, 2012
Anybody in the house? can somebody brief me, what is or are our sin(s) in this Country call Nigeria to warrant all these bitter experiences?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by chievo: 12:58am On Jul 21, 2012
akthedream: Nawa for Christainity a Worst...lol..Olodo.If you agree that Rev. King is a Christain,then Bokoharam are Muslims too.
....frm wot bokoharam is doin now...Rev, king is a saint......ezi
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 21, 2012
Litmus: The movement developing in Nigeria is not about Islamisation of the North, it is about causing war in Nigeria and beyond. If we don't get our act together - by that I mean joining hands IN UNITY across the country to tackle this scourge - the bombing will spread all over Nigeria. People have boasted that if Lagos, Benin, or Onitscha etc are bombed, they will deal with X Y or Z ethnic group responsible. Such views are reckless and counterproductive. The people behind Boko will probably rub their hands in glee and prepare bombs to blow up places in exactly those cities because they want us to fight ourselves. The enemy do not have the capability to fight us or sustain this bombing indefinably, so they would love us to fight and kill ourselves.

My prayers and heartfelt wishes of hope and safety to those caught up in this evil

May our ancestors protect us in Nigeria
God bless you..May their soul rest in peace.Amen!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Adagba1: 1:18am On Jul 21, 2012
greall1: igala pple in the house can some one confirm this.
iyara is in the yoruba speaking part of kogi state.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 21, 2012
Explosion in the Northern part of Nigeria is no longer a breaking news. Sad situation indeed!

FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases / 2019 Presidency: Afenifere Meets Obasanjo, May Adopt Atiku / Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52