Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,056 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State (20928 Views)

BREAKING: Fresh Bomb Explosion In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yea,i hard it,it's 2ru o,may God save us.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by lawalsalih: 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2012
Its throu because I just saw d news on sahara reporters.But what I knw dat pple r setting bomb in Nig al in d name of BH.I smell a RAT somewhere.Cospiracy Is Much In Nig.Baba God,na u we go call only.

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by ibide(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2012
Woun't they sleep ?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by tonyx4x44(m): 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
Na wao
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Osama10(m): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
What more can we say.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
I'm presently in Okene. Yet to hear any stuff like that but the info is likely to be true. A bomb factory was discovered @ a place not far away from where I work here.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by y2kaustin(m): 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
Oooh!!..Gej,why why argh!!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by clemmonce(m): 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2012
no be say wen tire tube blow up u go say na bomb.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by 3kay945(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2012
kai, I have one friend in kogi oooh. I hope she is safe.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by bigmaut: 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2012
The time 4 Jtf smoke those vampires out dia hole is now they are fasting & inactive & weak ;
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by EnnyP(f): 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2012
Am in Lokoja o. Its so true! Just confirmed from my inlaws there as soon as i got d broadcast on BBM. Pls pray for us o.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by ifihearam: 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2012
Viewing this topic: Had_one(m), omorooney, contra(m), maybel(m), hauwabd(f), tonyx4x44(m), deshclones(m), Chaydee(m), tosh26, Kpac(m), isquar3d3(m), dayokanu(m), alienware(m), chinenyeoko20, NaijaNaWaa, Dejiro, Merlintino(m), fadaz(m), Gospelgirl(f), DivideUs(m), dandadee, Osujona jokross, RED DEVILS(m), Osama10(m), jayM, holy sina, Chubhie(m), akanni79, kinky josh, fadeofresh(m), adewasco2k(m), akthedream(m), Osejie(m), HAH, benukah(m), bohboh275(m), TECHLEY, rman, NovusHomo, emma4god01(m), parryon(f), ngcars, master2(m), anynaira, jutino(f), skillip(m), Malam issah(m), metodman(m), zubantus(m), mansys91, bigmaut, Steveonyekachi, Zeus Zuco(m), roy4real(m), Sheyi9b5, akinlogun, benkings(m), Samwilsonz, amosmay2009(m), nairafan, berem(f), ibrahym47(m), son5070, dinoinlove, 1stknight(m), tpapi, Tlake, oko-oloyun(m), patholaw, Acidosis(m), Bongdul, Guddy, Super1759(m), kiss of life, whealthy(m), say4gunit(m), ifihearam, mailty, EnnyP, nl.official, casket(m), 3kay945(m), niniman(m), Ekiti1 and 103 guest(s)

Una too fear sef
Na new tin foir naija ni?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by alienware(m): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2012
darlington okpu: i am not suprise of wat is goin on now,just d wave of endtime is pervatn people to otherside of life.Jesus is ready 4 his childern any day & time.
i hate to say this but am beginning to think this is the hard truth don't call "jesus" here,because he hardly cares abt the BLACK man, we are raw materials for the white man,when jesus came to planet earth he was a WHITE man and there is no such thing as a developed nation dat is 60% black in demographic even in the northern pole i.e haiti,most developed nation i know are either 90% whites or easten asia (taiwan,hongkong,japan etc) God never wanted us to enjoy what the white people are enjoying the reason he never made us the same in the first place. I have never heard of bomb blast and massive killing like we have in jos in places like australia,canada,newzealand, etc. Take a look at what is going on in africa , famine everywhere and extreme poverty. I have stop praying for nigeria abt our current situations....... The black race is either cursed by God or destined to be under the white race forever,so why should i pray again ? Jesus won't come and help u oh ! Think abt this. If God wants us to be the same he would have created us the same. Look at the blessings and favour upon the isreali's why not blacks ? Am sorry if some of u here are angry with me , but to me i think this the truth ! WHY WONT "GOD" IN HIS MAGGIC WAND FEED THE STARVING CHILDREN IN SOMALIA,GOD THE SANTA CLAUSE LIKES TO SEE CHILDREN SUFFER & PFOEPLE DIE IN MASSES AS A RESULT OF BOMB BLAST ?

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by akanni79(m): 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2012
If it is true may God take away their lifes i mean their godfathers, they shall all die the way Abacha died in this country, and we shall celebrate their sudden death. Enough is enough. otoge!!!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Ezeufi: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
Lordave: Holy month Holy Jihad

Any bomb south of abuja cannot be BH work
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by tpapi: 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2012
They r usin it 2 mark d start of d ramadan fastin
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by GagaBoy: 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2012
Damn this is already outta hand.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by GagaBoy: 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2012
I don't wanna live in this country anymore!!!!!!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
This bombing thing is coming closer to the south oo. Iyara is yoruba-speaking part of kogi state. I don't really know when this bombing madness will stop in this nation.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Ameboperoo(m): 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
I'm posting from Iyara, in Kogi State. This is very true. We were all gathered in the sitting room praying to God. At least 30 explosion were heard and uncountable gunshots. But it has stopped 4 now even though nobody can come out yet and those that made it to the bush are yet to return. The explosion initialy sounded like the police station, later we tot it's d bank but then the explosion were every. Please pray 4 our safety.;-(;-(;-(
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
berem: This is surely the handwork of boko haram! These guys are slowly shifting to the south.even in this ramadan period they still have the strength to throw bombs! Lawd af murcy!!
Colarado theatre shooting=Bokoharam..Jonathan unable to control corruption=Bokohara..Okotie 2 Virgins down and counting to 72=Bokoharam...Otedola vs Farouk=Bokoharam...Patience joe grammatical blunder and Oralistic gafe=Bokoharam.....Bakare tackles other Nigerian Pastors=Bokoharam....Oyedepo Slapping=Bokoharam...Oritsejafor Blink Blink=Bokoharam...Epileptic power supply=Bokoharam....Inability to give your parner a good show on Bed=Bokoharam...Nigeria could not qualify for nation cup=Bokoharam....Headache=Bokoharam....Stomach disorder=Bokoharam...Unable to sort various bills=Bokoharam....Think about any negative thing caused by us,the society or government=Bokoharam...WHEN GEJ AND ''THE FIRST LADY'' ARE THROUGH WITH YOU ALL,YOU WILL SURELY PUT THE BLAME ON BOKOHARAM.

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Super1759: 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nawa oooo.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by 3kay945(m): 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
what about the drone na?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
And the ramadan begins grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by alluson(m): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2012
kill dem all!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Super1759: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nawa oooo. This people no deh fast ni?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by lacasa: 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2012
Sun of god: Either Boko Haram or CIA . . . . Possibly also MOSSAD or Al Shabab.

But unconfirmed!

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by lacasa: 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
Anϑ the conspiracy thickens cool

Rip ϯo the dead (if any)
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by nasty45(m): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
mk GEJ com talk na.shey na hm b dia spokepesn ds days.OGA PRESIDO OYA...ds 1 na knock out/banga na dia own fireworks.RAMADAM KAREEM BOZOS
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Sunofgod(m): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
lacasa:

. . . It may also be 'ACN' or 'PDP'.

But I suspect MI6....

Let me make some phonecalls. . .

I wouldn't be surprised if 'CPC' are involved.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ameboperoo: I'm posting from Iyara, in Kogi State. This is very true. We were all gathered in the sitting room praying to God. At least 30 explosion were heard and uncountable gunshots. But it has stopped 4 now even though nobody can come out yet and those that made it to the bush are yet to return. The explosion initialy sounded like the police station, later we tot it's d bank but then the explosion were every. Please pray 4 our safety.;-(;-(;-(
I pray that God keep you and other people save over there.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by 3kay945(m): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ameboperoo: I'm posting from Iyara, in Kogi State. This is very true. We were all gathered in the sitting room praying to God. At least 30 explosion were heard and uncountable gunshots. But it has stopped 4 now even though nobody can come out yet and those that made it to the bush are yet to return. The explosion initialy sounded like the police station, later we tot it's d bank but then the explosion were every. Please pray 4 our safety.;-(;-(;-(
may your gods or God have mercy on you.

Civilian JTF, Boko-Haram In Gun Duel / 3 Men Ride From Bauchi To Sokoto To Honour Governor-elect / Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs