Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,070 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State (20929 Views)

BREAKING: Fresh Bomb Explosion In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 21, 2012
all4naija: Explosion in the Northern part of Nigeria is no longer a breaking news. Sad situation indeed!

Kogi is in central Nigeria...confluence state!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by waja(m): 2:09am On Jul 21, 2012
Odunnu: Cant be boko haram. They are in their holy period
. Who told U? They are bad Muslims.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by doublekay: 3:21am On Jul 21, 2012
waja: . Who told U? They are bad Muslims.
and confused as well
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 21, 2012
alienware: i hate to say this but am beginning to think this is the hard truth don't call "jesus" here,because he hardly cares abt the BLACK man, we are raw materials for the white man,when jesus came to planet earth he was a WHITE man and there is no such thing as a developed nation dat is 60% black in demographic even in the northern pole i.e haiti,most developed nation i know are either 90% whites or easten asia (taiwan,hongkong,japan etc) God never wanted us to enjoy what the white people are enjoying the reason he never made us the same in the first place. I have never heard of bomb blast and massive killing like we have in jos in places like australia,canada,newzealand, etc. Take a look at what is going on in africa , famine everywhere and extreme poverty. I have stop praying for nigeria abt our current situations....... The black race is either cursed by God or destined to be under the white race forever,so why should i pray again ? Jesus won't come and help u oh ! Think abt this. If God wants us to be the same he would have created us the same. Look at the blessings and favour upon the isreali's why not blacks ? Am sorry if some of u here are angry with me , but to me i think this the truth ! WHY WONT "GOD" IN HIS MAGGIC WAND FEED THE STARVING CHILDREN IN SOMALIA,GOD THE SANTA CLAUSE LIKES TO SEE CHILDREN SUFFER & PFOEPLE DIE IN MASSES AS A RESULT OF BOMB BLAST ?
nah bro, no one is angry with yah, me just think you've lost it!

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by blacktoy(m): 4:09am On Jul 21, 2012
Please, let's have way of addressing nigeria issue, boko haram and islam are not the same, please and please stop insulting islam . Why Į̸̸̨§ that any thing that happen in the country now in boko haram, armed robbery case mistaken for boko haram .
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Jawn(m): 4:24am On Jul 21, 2012
blacktoy: Please, let's have way of addressing nigeria issue, boko haram and islam are not the same, please and please stop insulting islam . Why Į̸̸̨§ that any thing that happen in the country now in boko haram, armed robbery case mistaken for boko haram .
Seem as if u are still defendng them (b h). Abi I no sabi read ? See, islam is BH, BH is islam.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by dasparrow: 4:52am On Jul 21, 2012
@Post

And the saga continues. I remember stating in one of my numerous posts that if this bombing is not curtailed, it will spread like a cancer to other parts of the country. However, Nigerians won't listen. Now see. Its time we take Musiwa's numerous warnings seriously and ask for a SNC. Nigeria is gradually begining to look like afghanistan.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by blacktoy(m): 5:02am On Jul 21, 2012
waja: . Who told U? They are bad Muslims.
what do ♈̷̴̩‎Ö̤̣̇Ʊ mean by using that word to qualify muslim
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by benomolu(m): 5:19am On Jul 21, 2012
Let av d details
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Martinsvp1(m): 5:20am On Jul 21, 2012
I am presently
@d
Nysc orientation camp
in kabba very close to iyara...d
Explosion we heard
Last night was mind blowing...d
Corper's lodge @iyara was bombed
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by abdulkayus(m): 5:23am On Jul 21, 2012
Martinsvp1: I am presently
@d
Nysc orientation camp
in kabba very close to iyara...d
Explosion we heard
Last night was mind blowing...d
Corper's lodge @iyara was bombed

are u sure corper's lodge was bombed or u are jus insinuatin
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by ochallo: 5:51am On Jul 21, 2012
akthedream: Nawa for Christainity a Worst...lol..Olodo.If you agree that Rev. King is a Christain,then Bokoharam are Muslims too.

I know people always say that these people are not moslems but look at the world and look at countries that have 90 % islam following, they are not at peace at all. so it really confuses me about islam.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by economia: 6:01am On Jul 21, 2012
greall1: igala pple in the house can some one confirm this.
we mean iyara if you don't know places use your google map and stop taking part for a whole. Igala is a tribe comprising some local govt in kogi state while iyara is a headqauters of Ijumu and Ijumu is one of the local govt of Okun-Yoruba nation in the same state. Tomorow now you will rig election and be a president of people you don't know, or you use wrong term in an unfited subject. Just like Gej used 'jestation period' in economic subject. How will contry with such head move forward. A contry where dogs kill lion. God, even for once give us a David in our Jerusalem so that we can make a zion to praise thea in Jesus most powerful name i pray. Please let someone say it is (amen). NOTE: I have taken pain hiting my key board to correct you next time i will break nairaland forum rule on you.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by deife(m): 6:17am On Jul 21, 2012
I just confirmed from a reliable source who is a member of the corps there that the explosion was truly at Iyara. What is uncertain at the moment is whether it's actually the Corpers' Lodge or a bank in that area. Let's keep praying for God's intervention in Nigeria.
@ Economia: There's no need for much ado about nothing. You can make your correction known without being aggressive.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by phildon: 6:25am On Jul 21, 2012
akthedream: Nawa for Christainity a Worst...lol..Olodo.If you agree that Rev. King is a Christain,then Bokoharam are Muslims too.
Na ya papa born u, my broda.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Afam4eva(m): 6:28am On Jul 21, 2012
This is a first in Kogi and Kogi shared a border with edo state. It means BH are moving their trade beyond the area originally allotted to them. This might spell doom for Nigeria if this trade is exported down south. This is an unfortunate incident.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by phildon: 6:32am On Jul 21, 2012
economia: we mean iyara if you don't know places use your google map and stop taking part for a whole. Igala is a tribe comprising some local govt in kogi state while iyara is a headqauters of Ijumu and Ijumu is one of the local govt of Okun-Yoruba nation in the same state. Tomorow now you will rig election and be a president of people you don't know, or you use wrong term in an unfited subject. Just like Gej used 'jestation period' in economic subject. How will contry with such head move forward. A contry where dogs kill lion. God, even for once give us a David in our Jerusalem so that we can make a zion to praise thea in Jesus most powerful name i pray. Please let someone say it is (amen). NOTE: I have taken pain hiting my key board to correct you next time i will break nairaland forum rule on you.
You just made apoint here. A president should truly know his country and people not like what we are having now

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by lavante(m): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2012
Passing iyara now enroute lagos. And its confirmed there was a bomb explosion targeted at the police station and Unity back beside it. Casualty or those responsible for it unconfirmed. Multitude at d site. MAy God save us all
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by SimplySEA(m): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2012
Dis knockouts went off last night! For God's sake, we should be havin confirmation and details by now! All wat i'm readin is stil speculation. Somebody pls! We need details!
Attack on Corper's lodge'd be terrible!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by fubbyy(m): 6:56am On Jul 21, 2012
alienware: i hate to say this but am beginning to think this is the hard truth don't call "jesus" here,because he hardly cares abt the BLACK man, we are raw materials for the white man,when jesus came to planet earth he was a WHITE man and there is no such thing as a developed nation dat is 60% black in demographic even in the northern pole i.e haiti,most developed nation i know are either 90% whites or easten asia (taiwan,hongkong,japan etc) God never wanted us to enjoy what the white people are enjoying the reason he never made us the same in the first place. I have never heard of bomb blast and massive killing like we have in jos in places like australia,canada,newzealand, etc. Take a look at what is going on in africa , famine everywhere and extreme poverty. I have stop praying for nigeria abt our current situations....... The black race is either cursed by God or destined to be under the white race forever,so why should i pray again ? Jesus won't come and help u oh ! Think abt this. If God wants us to be the same he would have created us the same. Look at the blessings and favour upon the isreali's why not blacks ? Am sorry if some of u here are angry with me , but to me i think this the truth ! WHY WONT "GOD" IN HIS MAGGIC WAND FEED THE STARVING CHILDREN IN SOMALIA,GOD THE SANTA CLAUSE LIKES TO SEE CHILDREN SUFFER & PFOEPLE DIE IN MASSES AS A RESULT OF BOMB BLAST ?

What about natural disasters that happens in white men's land that doesn't happen here?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 21, 2012
I dont think there was a bomb blast last night. There is no witness confirmation for the past 12hrs.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nolla: 7:09am On Jul 21, 2012
Its confirmed that Unity Bank Plc, Iyara Branch's building was destroyed.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by johnshagb(m): 7:10am On Jul 21, 2012
Agitation by the yoruba speaking community for a new state. I pray it comes to reality.

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=92586%3Akogi-minorities-want-new-state-merger-with-south-west&catid=73%3Apolicy-a-politics&Itemid=607#.UAdkvHbbMeQ.facebook
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 21, 2012
Nolla: Its confirmed that Unity Bank Plc, Iyara Branch's building was destroyed.
Will that not be robbery ?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Vicmareal: 7:21am On Jul 21, 2012
They are gradually shifting down south...really has a serious implication...some body tell GEJ its not by force to be a president rather than being titled "a hawk that can not carry small chicks from a mother hen""... i'll rather he exposes them resign and escape to Honolulu with his Dame Patient and patiently wwait there until these CABALS CUM RELIGIOUS MISTAKES face jungle justice
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 21, 2012
Just when I thot it won't happen 4 the mean time, another bomb blast news holler @ us again. Tseems d state of emergency in the northern states constitute to their focusing on Kogi state. Oh! My oo.. My. God help us.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by crackhouse(m): 7:45am On Jul 21, 2012
Adanyebe: Those abokis dey fast now, shey una knw baa. Abi na rumour ?
Aboki wey dey fast no dey do sacrifice ni?. Abi u no know say na their own kinda sacrifice be that?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nolla: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2012
This is d picture of Unity Bank Iyara.

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by owabor(f): 7:52am On Jul 21, 2012
How true is dat? Pls don't let me hav bp.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by mantote: 7:55am On Jul 21, 2012
it was not boko haram,it was an armed robbery attack on unity bank in iyara ,the local govt headquarters of ijumu.i passed throgh iyara aroung past seven yesterday enroute mopa lga.the situation on ground is totally a failure of the nigerian police who have repeatedly failed to check similar robberies in first bank kabba,first bank ayetoro and first bank iyamoye all in the okun axis of kogi state.the monumental corruption in the society have mad the police a failure.governor wada wake up
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by abdulkayus(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2012
mantote: it was not boko haram,it was an armed robbery attack on unity bank in iyara ,the local govt headquarters of ijumu.i passed throgh iyara aroung past seven yesterday enroute mopa lga.the situation on ground is totally a failure of the nigerian police who have repeatedly failed to check similar robberies in first bank kabba,first bank ayetoro and first bank iyamoye all in the okun axis of kogi state.the monumental corruption in the society have mad the police a failure.governor wada wake up

my guy, God bless u jare, some peeps will nt confirm any news bt will jus be blabberin, any mishap dat happen, its BH, cant we reason? Armed robbers has been usin bombs to bomb banks in d SW for some tym nw and d security is nt doin anytin abt it, where is d trillion budget for it go to? Hmmmm, moreover BH shld nt try to cross to anywhere in d south, if nt, ........................
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2012
Boko haram is running out if funds and their sponsors are getting tired so they need to rob in order to get more $$$ to use in procuring more ammunition's and bombs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Most Controversial Nigerian Politicians Of 2017 By Pulse / Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic / IGR Of Nigerian States From 2007 To 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.