Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State (20925 Views)

BREAKING: Fresh Bomb Explosion In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by olulove(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2012
Thats my home town ooo...jst hope nd pray my granny nd oda family members r safe...my family is planing 2 relocate back 2 the village from up north here(kad) very soon bcoz of fear of bomb...buh see boko boiz dun overtake us reach there nw...were is safe in Nigeria nw SHA...ITS WELL WITH IYARA! ITS WEL WIT KOGI STATE!! ITS WELL WITH D FED REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!!!...I KNW SURELY THAT STABILITY ND PEACE MUST RETURN IJN

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Oluabayomi1(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2012
Iyara is one of da yoruba speaking towns in Kogi state and also da HQ of Ijumu L.G.A. I hail from Iyah Gbede also under ijumu L.G.A. I just called a sista who work @Secretariat and she said it was a robbery attack @d only surviving unity bank there. She also said d exploisin was only used for destroying d bank so as to gain entrance. I was also told that a police man was killed.Corper's lodge was not da target therefore,i urge all da AJUWAYAS in da area to remain calm as we da okun people will do everything within our power to ensure you have a peaceful service year. Should you need a good palmine,control me on 08036246041 and you'll get freely. All the best!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by johnshagb(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2012
I knew it was the big boys trying to get some dough. grin.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by 2good(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2012
x
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Ameboperoo(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2012
I've been to the scene. 1 side of d bank was completely razed down. I think its armed robbers. There was little damage at the police station but I could get close - dont ask me y. I've been to the Corpers' lodge too but there's no sign of any explosion there. It's close to the station so pple tot tot it was bombed too. Casualities? I saw a pool of blood where a police man on duty was allegedly shot dead. I learnt another police was shot on the arm. I also learnt that a church CAC was also bombed- not confirmed yet.

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by poweredcom(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2012
alienware: i hate to say this but am beginning to think this is the hard truth don't call "jesus" here,because he hardly cares abt the BLACK man, we are raw materials for the white man,when jesus came to planet earth he was a WHITE man and there is no such thing as a developed nation dat is 60% black in demographic even in the northern pole i.e haiti,most developed nation i know are either 90% whites or easten asia (taiwan,hongkong,japan etc) God never wanted us to enjoy what the white people are enjoying the reason he never made us the same in the first place. I have never heard of bomb blast and massive killing like we have in jos in places like australia,canada,newzealand, etc. Take a look at what is going on in africa , famine everywhere and extreme poverty. I have stop praying for nigeria abt our current situations....... The black race is either cursed by God or destined to be under the white race forever,so why should i pray again ? Jesus won't come and help u oh ! Think abt this. If God wants us to be the same he would have created us the same. Look at the blessings and favour upon the isreali's why not blacks ? Am sorry if some of u here are angry with me , but to me i think this the truth ! WHY WONT "GOD" IN HIS MAGGIC WAND FEED THE STARVING CHILDREN IN SOMALIA,GOD THE SANTA CLAUSE LIKES TO SEE CHILDREN SUFFER & PFOEPLE DIE IN MASSES AS A RESULT OF BOMB BLAST ?

Fool like you calling jesus a white man ignorance who ever told you jesus was white explain how was he white jesus was an essene jew and essense jews have long linage from ethiopia so how is he white mumu idiot if he was white why did they hate him and kill him by the romans .let me stop here to educate you idiot
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Akpan107(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2012
Odunnu: Cant be boko haram. They are in their holy period
Do not forget, UN building in Abuja was bombed in their holy period... And thier spokesman said, ''Jihad can be fougth anytime''.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by alienware(m): 8:49am On Jul 21, 2012
poweredcom:

Fool like you calling jesus a white man ignorance who ever told you jesus was white explain how was he white jesus was an essene jew and essense jews have long linage from ethiopia so how is he white mumu idiot if he was white why did they hate him and kill him by the romans .let me stop here to educate you idiot
u see black man's problem ? Instead of u to say something politely u calling me fool ? The reason we have boko harams today tearing this nation apart,because of people like you who can't make people see reasons other than to open that ur gutter called mouth and talk to me anyhow ! By the way why are u out ? Who opened the cage for you ? You who know jesus christ and the lineage he originated from & t still call me fool ? Mumu !
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by alienware(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2012
Mzsolex: nah bro, no one is angry with yah, me just think you've lost it!
we have the largest number of christain congregations in nigeria churches and large number of muslims ! Infact we are the most religious in the world,yet the most corrupt,millions are falling into poverty every year,billions looted each year...... The black man's problem is way beyond physical. According to research the white man's brain is some grammes larger than the brain of a black man & the human brain is larger than that of a chimp. This could be responsible for the black's man current situation world wide,they don't have that thinking capability to govern themselves........ If not why will any one go and bomb churches and mosque or go on a shooting spree ? THE BLACK MAN IS DOOMED !
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Ajengogo(m): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2012
mantote: it was not boko haram,it was an armed robbery attack on unity bank in iyara ,the local govt headquarters of ijumu.i passed throgh iyara aroung past seven yesterday enroute mopa lga.the situation on ground is totally a failure of the nigerian police who have repeatedly failed to check similar robberies in first bank kabba,first bank ayetoro and first bank iyamoye all in the okun axis of kogi state.the monumental corruption in the society have mad the police a failure.governor wada wake up

Thanks a Zillion my guy. I really find it difficult to connect BH with d peace loving pple of Kogi state. I said I wasn't going comment until I get real info about d incident. Of all d 4-page comments so far, urs is d closest to d truth about what really happened.

Now guys that hv so far given enough reasons for BH to claim responsibility, what hv they to say now. The many prayers of Nigerians from all works of life against these agents of darkness are really working. The prayers hv weakened their oppositions. They are now in disarray. Little wonder they claimed responsibility for the recent fulani-berom crisis in Jos.

What we need now more than ever b4 is not to relent in our prayers against them; instead of casting aspersion on any particular religion, ethnic or geographical boundary. Is there any ethnic, religious or geographical group that has not swallowed their bitter pills? The answer is NO. So we continue praying ceaselessly to d omnipotent and omniscient God; for there lies d safety, peace and security of this potentially great nation.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by alienware(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2012
fubbyy:

What about natural disasters that happens in white men's land that doesn't happen here?
what of extreme drought in african countries ? What of plague of ignorance we have in this country ( isn't that far greater than any natural disaster) haiti is a black nation with their own share of natural disaster but can u compare them with the japanese who has got loads of tsunami occuring almost every year. The japanese were able to get back on track almost immediately, what of haiti ? The black man is doomed bro !
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Clemzy16(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2012
Na wa o...
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by osolomio: 9:12am On Jul 21, 2012
Was a able to confirm the attacks in yara. It wa a bomb attack on the police station and unity bank and a forceman confirmed killed around 8.30pm.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by UmarSanda: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2012
And some ppl are already insulting d Hausa/Muslims without getting d real fact, just wonder hw daft some ppl can b sha, n u claimd 2 b educated.

Dats hw dey sit at d comfort of dere room n spew rubbish about wats going on in d North, SMH 4 u, some even say al Northerners r BH, wen ppl r living in fear daily, economic activities grounded, n u think a sane Man wil wish dat 4 himself?. We shal get ova dis n God wil xpose d evil behind BH n it shal pay 4 it.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by emmyset(m): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2012
Pls for d sake of all of us dat bliv in nairaland,pls make sure u confirmed all ur news b4 postin it...notin like dat,its all lie
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Ayoobscom(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2012
Bokoharam Is a universal mask..anybody picks it up and wear just whenever they need it for whatsoever purpose...Iyara is a stone throw from my village what is bokoharam doing there??..Explosive usage for robbery and political purposes is no news in kogi state

Bkoharam may claim it again to earn more popularity and respect
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Ayoobscom(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2012
Just spoke with my nephew...It was arm robbers who has brutalized police and no copper lives even in the vicinity of the incident

Christians just waiting for the opportunity to insult Islam..nawao

She confirmed the armrobbers had issued another letter to the next village...

Like i said earlier Bokoharam is a universal mask
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by kabba7(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2012
I can confirm with certainty there was no boko haram in these they are armed robbers who are believed get into Kogi through the Ayangba road from the south East states axis to launch attacks. They have done it before virtually all the senatorial zones has one time or the other had a taste od the miscreants .
Seems making use of local residents.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by klax(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2012
Qoute"This is surely the handwork of boko haram! These guys are slowly shifting to the south.even in this ramadan period they still have the strength to throw bombs! Lawd af murcy!!""

Bros do terrorist who claimed fighting for I slam have respect for the religion? The answer is NO in capital. Listen to new worldwide and see what will happen in Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan and all the "world satanic axis" during their so called fasting? If a muslim man can go to Jumat prayer on friday and blew a Mosque and killed in hundreds so what else Does that show respect for Islam or FOR the Mosque which is the place of worship to same Allah they claimed fighting for or does that shows respect for their so called Prophet? NO

The most annoying thing is even the good ones among the Muslim knows these animals among them but instead to say it to their face stop this silly act they will pretend as if nothing is wrong and come out and oh Islam is for "PEACE"

There would have be no terrorist today if the so called Islamic leaders and Islami council say Enough is Enough but rather they love to pretend, turn it to political issue, or say western education is bad and so on. Its a shameful thing indeed.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by babaijo(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2012
Somebody post it on facebook that...
It was armed robber attacked prior to the wide speculation that it was another bokoharam operations. We thank God by the time the dust settle this morningonly one casualty recorded, a police man trying to defend his post. Unity bank iyara branch not looking the same again. It not boko haram but armed robbers.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by moroti: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2012
it was an armed robbery attack. leaving a police man on guard killed. confirmed
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by raystanley(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
alienware: i hate to say this but am beginning to think this is the hard truth don't call "jesus" here,because he hardly cares abt the BLACK man, we are raw materials for the white man,when jesus came to planet earth he was a WHITE man and there is no such thing as a developed nation dat is 60% black in demographic even in the northern pole i.e haiti,most developed nation i know are either 90% whites or easten asia (taiwan,hongkong,japan etc) God never wanted us to enjoy what the white people are enjoying the reason he never made us the same in the first place. I have never heard of bomb blast and massive killing like we have in jos in places like australia,canada,newzealand, etc. Take a look at what is going on in africa , famine everywhere and extreme poverty. I have stop praying for nigeria abt our current situations....... The black race is either cursed by God or destined to be under the white race forever,so why should i pray again ? Jesus won't come and help u oh ! Think abt this. If God wants us to be the same he would have created us the same. Look at the blessings and favour upon the isreali's why not blacks ? Am sorry if some of u here are angry with me , but to me i think this the truth ! WHY WONT "GOD" IN HIS MAGGIC WAND FEED THE STARVING CHILDREN IN SOMALIA,GOD THE SANTA CLAUSE LIKES TO SEE CHILDREN SUFFER & PFOEPLE DIE IN MASSES AS A RESULT OF BOMB BLAST ?
You have said it all man!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
Jawn: .
Seem as if u are still defendng them (b h). Abi I no sabi read ? See, islam is BH, BH is islam.
No you are wrong...Christainity is Rev. King,.Rev. king is christainity.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by kanywoods: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
alienware: we have the largest number of christain congregations in nigeria churches and large number of muslims ! Infact we are the most religious in the world,yet the most corrupt,millions are falling into poverty every year,billions looted each year...... The black man's problem is way beyond physical. According to research the white man's brain is some grammes larger than the brain of a black man & the human brain is larger than that of a chimp. This could be responsible for the black's man current situation world wide,they don't have that thinking capability to govern themselves........ If not why will any one go and bomb churches and mosque or go on a shooting spree ? THE BLACK MAN IS DOOMED !

JESUS!!...YOU ARE THE SECOND BIGGEST 'ODE' ON PLANET EARTH.....BRAIN SIZE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH INTELLIGENCE, THE BRAIN SIZE OF 'HOMO-ERECTUS' IS WAY LARGER THAN THE BRAIN SIZE OF A HOMO-SAPIEN ,DEOS THAT MAKE AN HOMO-ERECTUS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN A HOMO-SAPIEN... SECONDLY THE SIZE OF A CAT'S BRAIN IS ABOUT THE SIZE OF A WALNUT YET IT HAS THE INTELIGENCE OF A FOUR YEAR OLD!!! BESIDES THE MINIMAL VARIATION IN BRAIN AND SESNSE ORGAN SIZES AMONGST VARIOUS RACES IS AN ENVIROMETAL ADAPTIVE FEATURE..ASIAN HAVE BIGGER EYE SOCKET AND BALL THAN WHITE PEOPLE DEOS IT MEAN THEY SEE MORE CLEARLY?................ONCE AGAIN GET EDUCATED "ODE"
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by bakila: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
Ayoobscom: Just spoke with my nephew...It was arm robbers who has brutalized police and no copper lives even in the vicinity of the incident

Christians just waiting for the opportunity to insult Islam..nawao

She confirmed the armrobbers had issued another letter to the next village...

Like i said earlier Bokoharam is a universal mask

Christians ko?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
poweredcom:

You always derive fun in insulting muslims and islam,forgetting that there are people that will attack you and ur religion someday.Your bible and jesus thought you to call people 'mumu' rightjust because he called your Jesus a white man.Do you have proof that he is not a white man?I will rather agree with him with the way you christains portray ur Jesus christ.And i ask,with all the pictures of jesus christ you have seen,is he not a WHITE MAN according to christainity?Or is it that ur pastors have been displaying the wrong pictures of Jesus?Take it or leave it,CHRISTAINITY is the most CONTRADICTORY religion in this world..The true picture of jesus christ is a debate for another day.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by bakila: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2012
kabba7: I can confirm with certainty there was no boko haram in these they are armed robbers who are believed get into Kogi through the Ayangba road from the south East states axis to launch attacks. They have done it before virtually all the senatorial zones has one time or the other had a taste od the miscreants .
Seems making use of local residents.

Eastern Axis, yes that said they are responsible for some of the killings and Robberies even in the North using that particular mask to terrorise the people of Okun.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Did you notice that you just decelerated via reverse gear ? I am not a very good student of history and I respect every President and Commander in Chief...I know how tasking it is for me to manage less than 50 people, so I can only but imagine what it will feel like to be C-in-C of about 167 million people. Our leaders need our support more than our open hate and jealousy
Hope you have now realise the point i was trying to make last night.It was an arm robbery attack.Next time you should try and confirm any news before laying attacks.You have just done the same thing you and Beaf always accuse GEJ critics of doing..we are Nigerians anyway.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by murtalaa(m): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2012
Odunnu: Cant be boko haram. They are in their holy period
you are forgetting that there is a christian arm of the Boko Haram.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2012
ochallo:

I know people always say that these people are not moslems but look at the world and look at countries that have 90 % islam following, they are not at peace at all. so it really confuses me about islam.
Most of the fight you see from the Arab world are political.Arabs are naturally aggresive in nature just like the hausas here in Nigeria..They can do anything to archieve what they want unlike our coward Nigerians.How many of those Arabian country is worst than our so called peaceful country.Like lhkes of Egypt,Tunisia and Libya are now re-developing their country after archieving the purpose(No more Dictatorship and President for life).As for iraq and Afganistan,pls ask USA what their real mission was.They were behind the emergence of these present terorist..
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2012
emmyset: Pls for d sake of all of us dat bliv in nairaland,pls make sure u confirmed all ur news b4 postin it...notin like dat,its all lie
Go away jo..Did i not warn you last night about this while all of you were raining insult.We the citizen are the number One problem in Nigeria...All we know is insult insult insult..
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
klax: Qoute"This is surely the handwork of boko haram! These guys are slowly shifting to the south.even in this ramadan period they still have the strength to throw bombs! Lawd af murcy!!""

Bros do terrorist who claimed fighting for I slam have respect for the religion? The answer is NO in capital. Listen to new worldwide and see what will happen in Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan and all the "world satanic axis" during their so called fasting? If a muslim man can go to Jumat prayer on friday and blew a Mosque and killed in hundreds so what else Does that show respect for Islam or FOR the Mosque which is the place of worship to same Allah they claimed fighting for or does that shows respect for their so called Prophet? NO

The most annoying thing is even the good ones among the Muslim knows these animals among them but instead to say it to their face stop this silly act they will pretend as if nothing is wrong and come out and oh Islam is for "PEACE"

There would have be no terrorist today if the so called Islamic leaders and Islami council say Enough is Enough but rather they love to pretend, turn it to political issue, or say western education is bad and so on. Its a shameful thing indeed.
Kindly shut your mouth and read...Tell your christain leader to call Rev king,Oyedepo and Okotie to order..Rumour monger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IMPEACHMENT: N250million Mobilization Fee Tears Adamawa Assembly Apart / Duoye Diri: I've Instructed My Lawyers To Appeal Tribunal Ruling / FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.