Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State (20927 Views)

BREAKING: Fresh Bomb Explosion In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by alienware(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
kanywoods:

JESUS!!...YOU ARE THE SECOND BIGGEST 'ODE' ON PLANET EARTH.....BRAIN SIZE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH INTELLIGENCE, THE BRAIN SIZE OF 'HOMO-ERECTUS' IS WAY LARGER THAN THE BRAIN SIZE OF A HOMO-SAPIEN ,DEOS THAT MAKE AN HOMO-ERECTUS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN A HOMO-SAPIEN... SECONDLY THE SIZE OF A CAT'S BRAIN IS ABOUT THE SIZE OF A WALNUT YET IT HAS THE INTELIGENCE OF A FOUR YEAR OLD!!! BESIDES THE MINIMAL VARIATION IN BRAIN AND SESNSE ORGAN SIZES AMONGST VARIOUS RACES IS AN ENVIROMETAL ADAPTIVE FEATURE..ASIAN HAVE BIGGER EYE SOCKET AND BALL THAN WHITE PEOPLE DEOS IT MEAN THEY SEE MORE CLEARLY?................ONCE AGAIN GET EDUCATED "ODE"
you are a proof that evolution can go in reverse ! U compare a 4 year old kid with a cat ? No wonder u were 16 before u learnt how to wave good bye. Idiot !
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by eaiyenigba(m): 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2012
it is a fact dat d suspected pple 2 b armed robber attached d Unity bank yesterday nyt with some explotion 2 destroy it totally...also attacked d police area leaving d entire community in a chaotic situation. Insecurity in d nation is very tensed. My pple in d community suggested is d work of BH.

Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by dederocs(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
REVENGE AND VIOLENCE ıs THE ONlY LANGUaGe THESE COwS UNdERSTaND.KILL THIEr CLeRICs AND INfLUEnTIAl POLıtICaL ELITeS,FOR eVERY BOMb BLAST wE MUsT REVENGE.bOMb THIER mosque and kıll thıer dumb women.stupıd hypocrıtes,these muslıms know wat they do.we must get our guns cocked an eye for an eye.dumb cows.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by empron(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
[quote author=Olu abayomi ]Iyara is one of da yoruba speaking towns in Kogi state and also da HQ of Ijumu L.G.A. I hail from Iyah Gbede also under ijumu L.G.A. I just called a sista who work @Secretariat and she said it was a robbery attack @d only surviving unity bank there. She also said d exploisin was only used for destroying d bank so as to gain entrance. I was also told that a police man was killed.Corper's lodge was not da target therefore,i urge all da AJUWAYAS in da area to remain calm as we da. ok feel u bro i have been In iyara since last week came to visit a friend.i enjoy the town very well, but last nite drama was too hot.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by santakris(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2012
Its an armed robbery attack.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by poweredcom(m): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
alienware: u see black man's problem ? Instead of u to say something politely u calling me fool ? The reason we have boko harams today tearing this nation apart,because of people like you who can't make people see reasons other than to open that ur gutter called mouth and talk to me anyhow ! By the way why are u out ? Who opened the cage for you ? You who know jesus christ and the lineage he originated from & t still call me fool ? Mumu !

I did not mean a fool as in mumu but a fool as in the brainwashed black man see nobody knows the face of jesus ! The white face jesus you see today is just the face of ceaser borgar pls google dat name - ok painted by michael angelo ok bro as in the real historic jesus was from an essene linage ok and can be traced down to the abysannia the modern days ethiopia ok essene jews were very few and lived in slums and the pharisees are the white jews a
Who are majority and hated jesus who was a prophet and because he was from a poor background and born in a horse stable they did not like him .............u no d rest story

Use ur head think well jesus was not white ok the dark akin and black men existed before the white men
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by felixray2010(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
Y ar they doin dis
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by oluife: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2012
BH and Jihadist are always active during fasting period.They believe is the period their fasting and prayers would be acceptable to Allah for killing people who are not muslim and more virgins will also be given to them.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 24, 2012
oluife: BH and Jihadist are always active during fasting period.They believe is the period their fasting and prayers would be acceptable to Allah for killing people who are not muslim and more virgins will also be given to them.
Are you okay?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State by JIMPAUL: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
Please stop your bomb report from Okun in Kogi State we are part of your islamist sec we belong to Christ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Afenifere Meets Obasanjo, May Adopt Atiku / Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate / How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.